Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

TC
Tom C.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/27/2020
Same day turnaround
If you have any questions about the reliability of your vehicle, nows the time to attend to all those issues! Furgerson's was able to greet me with social distance, diagnose problems, inform me by a text report, and get my vehicle back to me same day. You can even do a key drop!
So if you are looking for the next level of service, find it here.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/30/2020

Thanks so much for such an amazing review!

BD
Bradley L. D.
Cadillac DeVille
03/24/2020
Smog check and repair specialists!!
Rich over at Furgersons helped me get my old Cadillac running clean and passed smog. Thanks guys!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty. We truly appreciate it.

The Team at Furgerson's Garage

Honda Fit
03/21/2020
I just posted, on my Nextdoor Neighbor Site (42 areas), a recommendation of your car service and informed people of your innovative pick up service. Hope it helps during this crisis.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you! We appreciate the referrals and your continued business through the years : )

Toni S.
San Diego, CA
03/21/2020
Exceeds expectations
I have used Furgersons for many, many years & been treated extremely well. So well, that I referred my Grandson to Furgersons. He was very pleased, not only with the quality of their work but also with their pricing.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for amazing review and referrals! We really appreciate the continued business through the years.

Brenton B.
03/18/2020
Great people
Evan was really friendly
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it!

Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Honda Fit
03/18/2020
Always honest service
They always keep me aware of what is happening and don't recommend unnecessary services.

Joh T.
Porsche Cayenne
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Joh said this business has a courteous staff and fast service.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for the kind words!

BD
Bradley L. D.
Lexus GX 460
03/16/2020
No Appointment, No Problem!!
I needed a Smog Check and minor service performed with no appointment, The staff at Furgersons got me in and out first thing this morning. Thanks for always being there for my family!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/18/2020

That's great to hear...thank you for the amazing review!

EH
Eloise H.
Carlsbad, CA
Chevrolet El Camino
03/13/2020
Good communication and results
Tom at Fergersons is clear in what needs to be done or not. He explains. The work is done in a timely manner. Updates are frequent.

Dan G.

Thank you!

Del Mar, CA
Ford Transit Van
03/12/2020
Justin is very helpful, accommodating, and resourceful! Furgersons gets the jog done!

PK
Phyllis K.
Excellent service!
I always take my car in for service here. They check everything out and make recommendations, but also let you know what things can wait, if you need to. Last service, Tom called me several times to update me and went beyond to call Honda to check out how much a part for the interior would cost. I appreciate their honesty and real concern to serve you and your car!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/12/2020

Thanks Phyllis! We really appreciate the loyalty and continued support throughout the years.

ST
Solomon T.
Oceanside, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
Honest and professional
Our experience at Fergusons was hands-down the best we’ve had with auto repair. We’ve been to the dealerships as well as several other repair shops and will be using Fergusons for our family and company vehicles solely. Price for diagnostic was fair and after they did it Justin called us with clear information on what was going on and what needed to be done to repair our truck as well as additional things they could do while it was taken apart to save us money in the future but never a feeling of being upsold or pushy. The work was done quickly and professionally and we are very happy with the results! We will be referring Fergusons to anyone we know who needs vehicle repair. Thanks guys for the good work and for getting us in and out quickly so we could put the truck back to work.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for taking time to give us such an amazing review! I will definantly share this with the rest of the staff. Thanks again!

AP
Amanda P.
03/11/2020
Fast friendly and professional!
Always fast friendly and professional service! Have always had an excellent experience with this place. Thank you to everyone at Furgerson’s Garage
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for the amazing review!!

Kim B.
Carlsbad, CA
Acura TL
03/06/2020
Always great!
Fergusons is the best! It’s a very well run business with the nicest guys working there. They have totally earned my trust over the years by keeping our cars running perfectly.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/09/2020

Thank Kim, this is really great to hear!!