Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

Lexus NX
05/02/2019
20,000 mile check-up
Well, Marvie Bowlin told me I should come to you for service and I took her up on it and have been very pleased through the years.
I recommended your services to Judy Helmer and she has been coming to you for a few years now.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so very much for coming in. We appreciate that you took the time to give us the great review.

Javier G.
Toyota Yaris
05/02/2019
Great customer service from Evan Todd. He was very friendly . The service was quick. I did not wait a lot.

Thank you Javier!

MF
Mike F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he has been a customer of this business for a long time, and they always do good work.

Thank you Mike!

GS
Geoff S.
Smog Certification
Was able to have a smog service done in about 30 minutes, very friendly folks, professional atmosphere!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Thanks for coming in Geoff!

Honda Fit
car servicing
We thought we had a problem with our clutch on our manual transmission. Turned out the clutch had just overheated. Nice to have honest mechanics!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Always a pleasure! Thank You!

Hyundai Santa Fe
smog certificate
needed our smog certificate for registration renewal and they did it quickly. Thank you Fergersons!

As aways, Thank you Dee!

AW
Angie W.
Volvo XC90
04/28/2019
Quick and quality service
They were able to take my car on short notice and proved excellent feedback within a short time frame. They carefully explained the situation with my car and were very honest and trustworthy. They have been helping my family for years and always provide great customer service and quality assistance at a fair rate!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Thanks Angie! Its always a pleasure to help you and your family. Thanks for the great review.

PG
Paul G.
San Diego, CA
04/28/2019
Review
Friendly attitude, professional service
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you Paul, we appreciate you coming in.

EF
Fast efficient service

Thanks for coming in!

Rachel C.
04/26/2019
Always excellent car care!!!
Always efficient; kept me engaged all the time while I was waiting for my car to get done. Staff is happy and thorough not only with me but all other people. Been coming for years and will go no where else!!!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Thanks Rachel, we appreciate your loyalty and patronage for all these years! alwas glad to see you.

TJ
Tina J.
04/25/2019
Smog Check
I always bring my car here to get my smog check done. The guys are professional and efficient!

Thank you Tina.

EW
Erich W.
Jeep Cherokee
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Erich said the staff had diagnosed the vehicle, then came back after they fixed part of it. The issue was either the water pump or the idler and they replaced both instead of just one, and it fixed the issue.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Erich. We appreciate the recommendation

Michael M.
04/17/2019
Have My Complete Trust
Car broke down in encinitas and was told by a friend to bring it to Ferguson’s. They found the problem and did research learning there was a recent recall regarding the issue. Told me to get it done at dealership to save money when they could have easily kept the business and done the work themselves. Not everyday you find trust worthy businesses willing to help customer first over $$$. Ferguson’s is now my go to repair shop!!!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Mike, glad to be of service!

Kia Rio
04/16/2019
Great place to repair your car
I have been going to Fergerson's for over 25 years. I trust them to fix my car correctly and to diagnose it correctly. Great customer service!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the great review!

SA
Stephanie A.
04/12/2019
Integrity
They were respectful and completely competent. Thank you

Thank you very much!

04/12/2019
They can fix it!
Furgerson's is the best place in Encinitas to take your car for repairs and routine maintenance. They have up-to-date information on all makes and models, the technicians are extremely conscientious and everyone that works there is really nice. I'll never take my car anywhere else!

Thanks so much!

AQ
Anne Q.
Hyundai Accent
04/11/2019
Best place in Encinitas to take your car.
I switched to Fergerson's from another Encinitas car repair business several years ago and have never thought of taking our cars anywhere else since. They do a great job and never try to sell you on unnecessary repairs. The people that work there are really nice, very professional and I trust their recommendations on how to keep our cars running well.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Anne! we appreciate your business and the good feedback.

Cardiff By The Sea, CA
04/09/2019
Good mechanics
I always feel confident that Furgersons Garage does a great job fixing my truck, and every time I take it back it feels better than before!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for the great review!

BK
Bob K.
04/05/2019
Always class service
Only service shop I’ve used for 35 yrs
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks Bob, always good to see you.

NM
Nancy M.
04/04/2019
Super fast and friendly
smog check was done very quickly and everyone was very friendly and nice.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks Nancy, we appreciate your kind words.