4.6

PH
PHILLIP H.
Chrysler 200
04/18/2019
I'm not satisfied with the work.
I drove my 6 or 7 blocks from the shop and had to be towed home.After paying 300 dollars for the sorry work they did.
TA
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/18/2019

Please don't mislead the readers that you was not satisfied with the out come of the labor we provided for you. Your vehicle was towed here needing a engine. We stated to you that you need a engine and you still wanted us to install your part to stop the oil from pouring out of your car, hoping that the engine wasn't bad. The oil leak was stop which completed the labor repair you hired us for. Sorry that your decision didn't work out for you.

AL
Augustine L.
Nissan Sentra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Augustine said he dealt with the business before and he likes their good service.

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
04/04/2019
5 stars
fast service was in and out … been going here for 15 years or more.

CHASITY B.
Nissan Maxima
04/03/2019
I would recommend this shop
Great place

03/29/2019
Good customer service , did a thorough job on the repair
Explain in detail what the vehicle needed , greeted customer in a professional and courteous manner also updated me daily while the vehicle was in there possession did a great job on representing the business as well as the city.

KEVIN B.

EB
EVELYN B.
03/23/2019
Fast and efficient service
They took me as a walk in and were courteous

KIM M.
03/22/2019
They care about you being safe on road and not just getting job done. Will tell everyone bout them!!

WC
WILLIAM C.
03/16/2019
Great people who provide services
They took care of my automotive needs with no questions asked! I would recommend them to anyone in need of automotive care.

JOHNSON L.
03/13/2019
My transmission is fix,and the suv truck is driving perfectly. Thank you .Glen park auto.

JJ
James J.
03/05/2019
Horrible
I call up there to get an estimate on my car for a racket Pinion and the lady or whoever doesn’t know what she is talking she told me she has to call me back to give me an estimate like I never heard of a repair that has to call you back for an estimate they tell you right there

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
03/03/2019
fast service !!!
I went for a oil change and was in and out in less then a hour.

02/17/2019
Stop to opt out
Stop to opt out
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/17/2019

Sorry that your first time calling GPA for an estimate on your transmission replacement was not an estimate that you was looking to invest in for this repair, but keep us in mind for future estimates on your next vehicle service. Thank you

Chrysler 300
02/11/2019
This was my first time going there.
My ABS light and 2 others were on. I went in to see why. Found out what might be the cause but was not able to get the repair done right then. Service was great and respectful. Plan on going back for the repair.