DAVE C.
Creswell, OR
GMC Envoy
04/29/2021
Honestly
It never feels like they would make up repair work just for the money.

GB
Gary B.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he's pleased with it, he knows what he's doing, what is proven to be done is an experimental thing, and it's worked out really good.

Randy S.
Oregon
Ford Excursion
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Randy said they take care of it, they find the problem and fix it.

Shaye B.
Ram Pickup
04/22/2021
Great business
Very efficient ad they do a great job

Steven C.
Ram Pickup
04/02/2021
Friendly and highly recommend
They couldn’t find the intermittent problem, but the kept me in the loop

KP
Great

Jason W.
03/01/2021
Saved my trip
I had a full load as well as a trailer with a car on it headed to Arizona. My truck suddenly started losing diesel. They were the only shop willing to take me in on such short notice. They diagnosed my leak quickly and were nice enough to stop what they were doing to get me back on the road. Thanks to them I made it safely without issue to Arizona. Great people and service folks!

RL
Richard L.
Elkton, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/16/2021
great work q
Quick good work truck run fine.Thank you. Richard.

RZ

AI
April I.
01/28/2021
Amazing service and Quality
Hands down one of the best mechanic experiences Ive ever had. The receptionist is fantastic. Great people!

Jason C.
Banks, OR
01/21/2021
Out of town breakdown - Huddle treated me right!
I was on a road trip several hours from home when my f250 died on the side of the road. I was lucky enough to be near Huddle Automotive. Gary was able to diagnose my truck, gave me a very accurate and fair estimate, and had my truck back on the road all in a couple days. He even offered me the old parts he replaced for inspection, which instills even more trust. He runs a top notch shop and gave me a very friendly and professional experience!
Thanks!!

Ronald W.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Ronald said they have been really good servicing his vehicles.

PH
Paul H.
01/16/2021
Turn up of 2008 Silverado diesel 3/4 tom
I was very impressed with the service - my son recommended Huddle highly after having them service SLFR he was responsible for!!! I will continue to have Huddle service my vehicles and recommend them to my friends!!!

Jim H.
Creswell, OR
12/29/2020
6.0 Bulletproofing my Ford went great!
I had the 6.0 done by Gary and he took the time to help out by spotting other areas that needed addressing while the truck was down. The water pump, etc, those kind of things that should be addressed at 100k.
The service was excellent and I will not take my truck anywhere else.
Thank you Huddle Automotive!

GB
Gary B.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he takes all of the vehicle to the business because the work is done right.