Jason C.
Banks, OR
01/21/2021
Out of town breakdown - Huddle treated me right!
I was on a road trip several hours from home when my f250 died on the side of the road. I was lucky enough to be near Huddle Automotive. Gary was able to diagnose my truck, gave me a very accurate and fair estimate, and had my truck back on the road all in a couple days. He even offered me the old parts he replaced for inspection, which instills even more trust. He runs a top notch shop and gave me a very friendly and professional experience!
Thanks!!

Ronald W.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Ronald said they have been really good servicing his vehicles.

PH
Paul H.
01/16/2021
Turn up of 2008 Silverado diesel 3/4 tom
I was very impressed with the service - my son recommended Huddle highly after having them service SLFR he was responsible for!!! I will continue to have Huddle service my vehicles and recommend them to my friends!!!

Jim H.
Creswell, OR
12/29/2020
6.0 Bulletproofing my Ford went great!
I had the 6.0 done by Gary and he took the time to help out by spotting other areas that needed addressing while the truck was down. The water pump, etc, those kind of things that should be addressed at 100k.
The service was excellent and I will not take my truck anywhere else.
Thank you Huddle Automotive!

GB
Gary B.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he takes all of the vehicle to the business because the work is done right.

Tom M.
Eugene, OR
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the business quoted prices on new motor. It was over $1000 more than any other business. He's going to a new business. It wasn't a very good experience here because of the price, but his work is outstanding.
Gary H. from Huddle Automotive responded on 12/28/2020

Tom, have you ever heard you " get what you pay for" ?. Good  luck with your cheaper Engine.         Do to long term customer satisfaction we do not deal with low cost engines . Its only the best @ HUDDLE AUTOMOTIVE.  Would hope you reconsider your  low score ! . Have a great day.

WT
Wayne T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/28/2020
Quality work, but over priced, and very poor poor estimate of cost and time required.
I called because of an oil leak showing in my driveway. I suspected a poor drain plug fit from my last oil change. Huddle had done the change previous to this, but at a cost of more than 150% of a standard change, so I changed. Long story short, my oil leak ended up costing over $1,150. The 1st estimate was $500 to fix the leak. (Thought to be valve cover gaskets). I said O.K.. In the process, it was found that the cooling system was plugged and I need a new radiator(??) . Estimate was another $450/$500. over the phone. At 1st, I declined but 2 hours later called back and said go ahead. I trust Huddle. 14 days later, I picked up my little truck with bill exceeding $1,150..

Looking at the itemized bill, I have paid roughly $62+ for a simple oil change on a 4.0 V-6 engine..$3.50 / qt of low grade bulk motor oil seems high. I guess my 4.0 leter engine uses 9.5 gallons or expensive radiator coolllant. I guess a brand new $300+ radiator does not include an $8+ cap? I just never thought of that? Damn me! Qual;ity work - horrible prices!!

NA
NICK A.
Portland, OR
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
11/15/2020
Seemed to be the real deal...
Took my dump truck there, seemed to be honest, fair priced. I would definitely recommend, especially if you need diesel repair.

MK
MIKE K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/03/2020
Very knowledgeable techs. Diagnosed my Duramax in record time.
Took my ‘04 Duramax into Huddle Automotive after having another shop spend days on it. The left bank of injectors were not working. They found the problem in 2 hrs and repaired it in 6! Very satisfied with their expertise and the price! I Highly recommend Huddle Automotive.

BW
Bob W.
Oregon
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the business took longer than expected.

RANDY H.
10/14/2020
A big problem solved that I couldn't figure out
Gary and team were able to solve a cooling fan problem. I am a certified mechanic, but this issue was over my head. With Gary's knowledge and expertise, he repaired the issue.

PP
Perry P.
Springfield, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Perry said they were effective and are a great place to work with .

Jeff A.
Oregon
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said they would have the vehicle done by certain time and it took them longer, and they did not communicate with him very well

DO
Daniel O.
Creswell, OR
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they are fantastic and he takes all his fleet vehicles to them. They fix it right the first time and stand by their work.

Mike M.
09/28/2020
It takes two
I've taken my Toyota to Huddle twice for repairs and both times I've had to take it back to have the repair fixed or address something they forgot. The first time I picked up my Tacoma they had forgotten to put the air filter back on and the second time they didn't get the hose clamps tight and my radiator boiled over and I lost all my cooling fluid and water. Luckily I didn't blow my engine. They corrected both issues, but I have to be honest I may or may not take my vehicle in again. I'm a little concerned that the third time might be the charm and they will get it all right the first time or they will really mess it up. Also, now that I've given this review maybe I shouldn't take it back.