FH
Freeman H.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership for Service
Service department is Top Notch.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 03/25/2019

Freeman,

Thank you for those kind words and the review. Thats our goal, to give you that experience every time. Thank you for the business!

Marsha P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The Service department gave feedback and solution before servicing my car. I valued their time

Marsha,

Thank you for letting us know our communication was spot on! We appricate the business and look forward to your next visit.

Jason C.
Alto, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Super convenient and quick, courteous service.

Jason,

We appreciate the positive feedback. Our goal is to be concienious of your time and to provide you with frindly service.

DN
Denise N.
Douglass, TX
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Eric was great and took good care of my care.

Denise,

Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to take care of your vehicle.

Joyce W.
Woodville, TX
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service and Recall
Very nice service, prompt and on schedule.

Joyce,

I really appricaite the kind feedback! I know its a long drive for you to do business with us. I really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.

Thomas B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service good people
First let me say that I bought my car at their sister dealership before this one opened. I was very happy there so with that said I decided to try this one that is in my city (would not have to drive). They treated me as well, fair price on service, plus they upgraded my computer system. Later that day I got a notice from Hyundai to do this. Bottom line they did everything a great dealer should do. Just like their sister dealer.

Thomas,

I glad we could save you a drive and provide you great service. Thank you for the business and the kind words!

Ron G.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Superb service as usual. Every experience has been positive to date.

Ron,

Thank you for your loyalty to our service dept. We appreciate the kind words and for the business!

03/17/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and accommodating.
Great service. Great experience.

Thank you for your feedback! Our goal it to provide you with excellent service every time!

LH
Linda H.
Livingston, TX
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The area was nice and clean the staff friendly
The service is really good they replaced the recall item checked my tires for a shaking I’ve noticed lately they gave me a recommendation and quoted prices which are very reasonable

Linda,

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. I am thrilled at the feedback on the other service pricing being in line. Thanks for taking the time to rate your service visit!

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
New, clean dealership

Thank you for the business. We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and taking the time to rate your experience!

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Gland there is a Hyundai Dealership in Lufkin
It's so easy for me to drop off my care for service and ride to work with a co-worker.

Junior has taken care of me twice and made it as smooth and effortless as possible.

We aprricate you taking time to review our service dept. Junior is an asset and we are fortunate to have him on our team

03/11/2019 Category: Service
A
A

Thank you for taking time to rate your service experience. We aprreciate the business.

SG
Sue G.
Onalaska, TX
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Good service, one more time
I have been to your dealership twice and have had excellent service both times.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 03/11/2019

Sue,

Thank you for your second visit! I am thrilled to hear we are consistant on providing you with great service. Looking forward to your 3rd visit in the future!

Julie S.
Diboll, TX
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Easy appt. scheduling and prices that are similar to the local oil change and tire shops!
great service! Reasonable prices!

Julie,

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us on your visit.

NB
Nicole B.
Zavalla, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Had been to another dealership which was a nightmare, overcharged my mother, etc. The Lufkin dealership was friendly and did not mind answering some questions. Plus, being I was from out of town, they were able to get me in the same day. I appreciate the professionalism.

Nicole,

I am glad we could answer your questions and were professional in the service process. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to handling your future needs.

GB
Glenda B.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great!!!!!!
They know the business and take care of the greatest auto I have ever owned. I have had very high end autos and have never been treated this wonderful. Thank you Rex for this wonderful group of people. Love them all and have only good votes for the group.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 02/14/2019

Glenda,

First of all thank you for the positive feedback. Our employees need to know they did a great job for their customers. I will share this with our service staff. I really appreciate you choosing us for all your vehicle needs and look forward to your next visit.

Barbara H.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service First
Excellent guest service, quality vehicles at a great price.
ERIK M H., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Hyundai Of Lufkin responded on 02/11/2019

Barbara,

Thank you for your feed back. I would like to appoligize for the lack of communication on WIFI access. I have put up signs throughout my customer areas. We will strive to make sure your next visit hits the mark. Thank you for your business, look forward to seeing you next time.

Terry B.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast,efficient service
After my oil change i was given a verbal report. I had a minor repair a few days later. It was done quickly and on time.

Terry,

Thank you for the feedback and the opportunity to resolve your concern.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick and courteous!
Quick and courteous!

Thank you for letting us know we hit the mark!

GN
Gene N.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
employees get it right the first tine
I just like the way business is done. The people really care! Gene N

Gene,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We do care about our customer and always strive to get it right the first time.