Overall Rating 4.7575776/5Overall Rating 4.7575776/5Overall Rating 4.7575776/5Overall Rating 4.7575776/5rating 4.7575776
Overall Rating 2.3030303/5Overall Rating 2.3030303/5rating 2.3030303rating 2.3030303rating 2.3030303

TP
Todd P.
Warrior, AL
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely Fantastic Service!!
Wonderful experience with Jim Burke! Felt good vibes the whole time I was there! Not only did they fix 3 recalls on my car in ONE day, but then they gave me a complimentary shuttle from my shop. Fantastic job!!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great (but slow) service
Waiting are was phenomenal (minus the broken coffee machine). But for scheduling an appointment for my car service I didn’t expect the wait to be over an hour. Overall would recommend, but you will be waiting a while in a nice, airconditioned area.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We apologize for the unexpected wait.
A service manager will be in touch with you tomorrow.
Have a nice evening.

BW
Belton W.
Trussville, AL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Every Time
It was a crowded day but I was in and out in the time frame that was promised!

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.

RP
Racheal P.
Chelsea, AL
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Recalls.
They were very efficient and complex 7 recalls for me

Thank you for responding.
We appreciate your feedback.

MV

TG
Teresa G.
Bessemer, AL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I would recommend Jim Burke to my friends for their service needs. All of the service staff are very nice and listen to your concerns. Eddie Hicks is my go to service guy, but they are all very knowledgable.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business and feedback.  Eddie Hicks is wonderful!

Calera, AL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Redundant
The questions in tbe review are the the review, this space would be good for additional comments versus asking for the same information again.

Thank you for responding.
We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.

Timothy S.
Cartersville, GA
07/11/2018
Personable friendly service
I visited the service department for a used Hyundai Genesis I had purchased on a used car lot.
They performed the diagnostic test for issues and general maintenance that is due.
They explained each thoroughly and provided me individual prices for each and which were the most critical.
I can now review the information and bring my car back to complete the services needed as I can do so. No hard sale to get me to do services before I had time to review recommended services.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your feedback and business.  Whenever you are ready to bring your vehicle back, we would love to set you up with an appointment.  Please give us a call at anytime 205-278-4905 or visit our website www.jimburkehyundaicars.com

ET
Ebony T.
Auburn, AL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Fast & Easy
I called about the recalls on my vehicle and an issue I was having, Brian set me up an appointment and I was notified that my car was still under warranty and they would fix the other issues as well! Very professional and fast!

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business and are more than happy to set you up with an appointment anytime to ensure service in a timely manor.

Oxford, AL
07/09/2018 Category: Service
We’re very nice and very attentive to their customers and they make sure your needs are meet.

Thank you for responding.
We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.
Have a great evening.

Mount Olive, AL
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Jim Burke Hyundai service department
Brian Christopher is a great service advisor! He is always nice and friendly to work with! He makes everything so easy! I will definitely be asking for him again!

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Brian is a wonderful advisor!!!  Feel free to give him a call when you are ready to bring your vehicle back for your next service visit. He can set your up with an appointment to ensure service in a timely manor.

Brandy B.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great from beginning to end.
I had to have a scheduled maintenance performed on my car. The service team was very helpful and explained the procedure thoroughly. During my wait, I enjoyed the waiting room. There was coffee and water provided. Thanks again for the hospitality.

Brady M.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Very poor customer service / service advisor didn't do his job
I went in for a routine service appointment this week that I scheduled online. I showed up on time to find the service advisors were unsure of who had my account.

Next they tried to sell me on service options for mileage that they had already performed as well as service for mileage I hadn't yet reached. Yet they failed to recommend a rotate and balance - which was needed since it was over 10k miles since my last which was when Jim Burke installed the tires I purchased from them.

I specifically asked them to only do three things: direct injection cleaning, the free oil change, and the rotate and balance. They then made some subliminal threats that my free oil change for life deal - that is prominently advertised in the service bay - could be cancelled / non renewed when I mentioned that I only wanted the manufacture's recommend service - not the above and beyond level.

When I returned to pick up the car, the service advisor was playing video games on the phone and said everything was finished.

After I cashed out and paid, I checked my sheet again and realized that the rotate and balance was not on there and had not been completed. I checked back with the service advisor and he said he completely forgot.

This is an unacceptable level of customer and vehicle service, and I do not plan on going back.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
I apologize for your experience.  A service manager will be in touch with you tomorrow.
Have a nice evening.

LC
Linda C.
Warrior, AL
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Service people always listen. Service people are nice to work with.

Thank you for responding.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to service your vehicle!
Have a wonderful weekend!

FB
Felicia B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Convenient area
Atmosphere nice & ppl friendly

Thank you for responding.
We appreciate you as well as your business.

07/04/2018 Category: Service
Jordan Cook
I have worked with Jordan for 4 years now. He is an excellent service manager.

Thank you for responding.
We appreciate your feedback and business.  Jordon is wonderful!  We are lucky to have him!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Fackler, AL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Awesome work
My car broke down and was towed there. Hyundai went above and beyond in fixing my car. I am do glad my car went there.

Thank you for responding.
We appreciate your business and are always happy to help!

Martha H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Comfortable waiting room, free coffee, offers for rides to home or work
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your feedback and business.

TW
Thomas W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2018 Category: Service
good
always do good job
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for responding.
We appreciate your continued business as well as your feedback.
Have a great weekend.

Ryan H.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2018 Category: Service
In and out! Great Service!
Wanted to thank the guys in the Jim Burke Hyundai service center, especially AJ who helped me directly, for doing an outstanding job! Dropped off my wife’s car on Friday morning to have ac compressor replaced,, front brakes , and an oil change. AJ called before 2:00 the same day to let me know it was ready. I did not mention anything about needing the car back quickly. The Uber ride offered, back to the shop, saved my wife from having to bring our two kids across town. We both have Hyundai’s and will be back.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

hope you had a great day

rusty pickle