Overall Rating 4.7647035/5Overall Rating 4.7647035/5Overall Rating 4.7647035/5Overall Rating 4.7647035/5rating 4.7647035
Overall Rating 2.3235329/5Overall Rating 2.3235329/5rating 2.3235329rating 2.3235329rating 2.3235329

AH
Angela H.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
service tecs
good

RT
Robert T.
Fairfield, AL
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/19/2018 Category: Service
THE SERVICE IS GOOD!
My service attendant, Eddie. He recognizes me, is cheerful, and keeps me informed of what is needed and the time it will take.

Ronald R.
Odenville, AL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
What makes Jim Burke great!
The service advisors who are on the frontline take the time to actually speak with you and ascertain what issues are concerning you. It seems that they actually care for their product and for you as an individual. They take time to understand the person and engender feelings of trust and concern. It feels good in this day and age that you are just a computer print out and signature.

Johnny P.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer
The staff was very nice and helpful. The wait wasn't to long. While waiting in the waiting room everything was very pleasant. Their was water and coffee at no cost. The service exceeds the expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Shelia M.
Greensboro, AL
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
We live out of town and are not always sure when we will be coming to the big city. Jim Burke Hyundai accommodated us even though we did not have an appointment, they worked us in while we were in town. The service team is always friendly and very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value our customers as well as your 5 star rating!

Donald G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Friendly, courteous, quick thorough service

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate our customers as well as your feedback.

Have a wonderful day!

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Good
Great stuff and service

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly service
Your maintenance service man remembered me from past visits. He addressed a problem which had recurred, and noted that the replacement part was still under warranty, so my bill very reasonable.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value our customers as well as your feedback.

CO
Cecelia O.
Great Place....minor complaint.
Since you all not allowed to wash cars, you could at least vacuum the floors. I have no other complaints. Great Service.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We are looking into that for the future.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
WE appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
Took my car to work on it right at the appointment time, saw that I needed two recalls done and fixed them.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value our customers and your feedback as well.

RT
Rebecca T.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable and Partially Satisfied
My visit for my routine oil change was fine and acceptable. Wait time was good, and service guy Eddie was professional. However I had to bring my car back three days later because while driving on the interstate my antenna fin blew off. To my surprise I was told that it couldn’t have just blown off something had to have hit it, there is no damage to my car where I would think if something big and strong enough could knock the cover off would’ve caused a dent or something too. I was told by Eddie, that is the only way it could’ve been knocked off and that I am responsible for the $400+ repair and not just the cover can be replaced but the the whole antenna too. Oh did I mention I’ve only had the car two months today 9/7/18? Yea brand new car antenna blows off, but that’s impossible, must’ve been hit by something and I’m responsible. Anything’s possible and defects happen, but since the car is so young why not do good customer service and replace it as a courtesy?

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
A manger will be in contact with you soon.
Have a wonderful day!

MK
Max K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Jim Burke Hyundai Service has attentive professional service writers and technicians!
The service dept. replaced my fuel door actuator under warranty in record time. Thank You!

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value our customers feedback as well as your business.

Graysville, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
the service department
My car was ready when expected at the price I was quoted.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value our customers as well as your 5 star rating.

Gardendale, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast-Good-Service

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your 5 star rating!

FW
Frozean W.
2017 Hyundai Azera
service person
the people were help and overall great. I was very happen and satisfied with the work

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value our customers as well as your feedback.

Mary H.
Moody, AL
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Another great visit!
Always friendly, professional and thorough service! Special shout out to my service advisor Eddie Hicks!

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your 5 star rating!
Have a great Day!

Josette R.
Gardendale, AL
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer
I alway receive outstanding service

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.