Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5rating 4.7714294
Overall Rating 2.2857149/5Overall Rating 2.2857149/5rating 2.2857149rating 2.2857149rating 2.2857149

BW
Belton W.
Trussville, AL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Good as Usual!
Only shop that has ever worked on my Veracruz. It has 153000 miles!

RP
Robert P.
Jim Burke Hyundai
Always an excellent service department visit
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback!

MT
Markia T.
Bessemer, AL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Brian is always awesome
I love how thorough they are with the inspections. I will continue to bring my car here. Brian Christopher and Joel the mechanic are great. I have things working in my car that haven't worked in years.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your Feedback!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Just average
Would recommend for purchasing a vehicle
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our services!

AW
Annie W.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service does exist.
I received excellent customer service January 2. Service representative greeted me immediately upon arrival and was courteous. The waiting room was nice and clean, I took advantage of the complimentary bottle water. I liked the magazines that were available, and the wait time wasn't bad. Overall good experience!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Breanna Tolbert

MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Rhonda S.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Execellent Customer Service
I took my car to Jim Burke Hyundai to have my car service. My service Technician provide excellent customer service. He was very professional and greeted me with a smile.

BG
Bernard G.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Eddie is great!

AG
Anglia G.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
If someone would acknowledge you when you first come in
Overall good
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are Always looking for ways to improve our services!

ED
Awesome! Thanks Brian
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019
  1. thank you for responding
    we appreciate you
    hope you have a great day

rusty pickle

Barbara P.
Alabaster, AL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always friendly service & clean place

Pinson, AL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service staff was friendly and willing to help.
Thank you for the great service!

2014 Hyundai Equus
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience! Jordon always does a good job!

Marquise G.
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/10/2019 Category: Service

AH
Anthony H.
Bessemer, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/09/2019 Category: Service
It is conveniently located.
I always have a great experience when ever I come to get my car serviced. The problem that I have are the service cost. When I got my car serviced at the 30.000 mile service, I paid almost $700.00 dollars for it. Now that I need a 60.000 mile service job, I was told that it will cost me $810.00 plus tax. I think that is a bit much to have to pay at one time. I want and need to get it done, but would like for it to be done in stages, if possible??

KG
Karen G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always. Really like the Uber option!

KP
Kyle P.
Mountain Brook, AL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service, convenient shuttle service.
Good service. On took a few hours to complete. They dropped me off and picked me back up from work. Would do business with again.

CG
Christopher G.
Hayden, AL
Car care
Very good service, excellent customer service

SL