( 2038 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5rating 4.7894763
Overall Rating 2.3157882/5Overall Rating 2.3157882/5rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
I feel at home when I return each time to Jim Burke Automotive for service on my Sonata. The team, especially Eddie and Rusty, always make me feel special and take care of me - just like a family member. I can't say enough good things about them and the Service Department.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

PS
Peter S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Wwe
Www
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Saway. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

GA
George A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks was extremely courteous and attentive. He got me out in just over an hour. Very pleased with entire process.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Adams. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

LJ
Lynn J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The people and the care that they take with you and your car.
Eddie is always friendly and takes really good care of me and my car.
He reviews all the reviews all details of the work to be done and the options for this visit and the one to follow.
I trust his judgement and am impressed with the care he takes to make sure everything is done correctly.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms Joseph. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

David S.
Milton, FL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Very attentive Service Department
Took my car in for a check engine light check. Very attentive and informative service. WOuld use them for my service again.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Strickler. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Myra R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I recently brought my car in for a service. I scheduled my appointment with Eddie and he took care of everything! He answered all my questions, checked to see if there were any recalls and made sure everything was done correctly. Eddie is an outstanding service advisor and we always ask for him.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Reed. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
Satisfied Customer!!
Eddie is awesome!! So helpful and always provides the best customer service!!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. King. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Jessica C.
Mc Calla, AL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Through service. Got to me in a timely manner.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Clardy. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

LC
Linda C.
Warrior, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and good service personal
I purchased my first Hyundai Tucson in 2013 and I purchased my second on in 2107. I have had excellent service and the service people (especially Eddie) have always been helpful and knowledgeable. I still have both of the cars and they are going strong.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Corkran. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

WJ
William J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Everything
Good Job
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr.Johnson. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

GK
Gary K.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Brian Christopher, service writer
I was having an issue with the ABS control module on my 2011 Genesis. I worked with Brian Christopher one of the service writers at Jim Burke Hyundai. He was probably the best service writer I have ever dealt with at a dealership, very helpful, patient and understanding. The only problem I had with that experience was the outrageous cost to repair the ABS system. I decided not to spend the money on the repair a 2011 model and I traded the car for a 2015 Hyundai Genesis
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Kiser. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

SJ
Shawntay J.
Shawntay Jones
Eddie is awesome and very knowledgeable and always addresse his customer by name and that really goes along way and I've been bringing my car there for 3 years now.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Jones. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

BG
Bernard G.
Eddie Hicks is the best!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Gabis. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Josette R.
Gardendale, AL
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Ricejos
Always exceptional service
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms.Rice. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Jeffery M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Great/friendly service with the highest level of integrity. I don’t ever want to go anywhere else.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. McGinnis. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Kimberly, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Money money money
Too much money on services I am pretty sure I probably don’t need. I will never own a Hyundai again.
Eddie is great at the service department. Always friendly and polite. He does a great job.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

RP
Renee P.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great job
They did a great job.
LAYLA N T. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking time to respond. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Layla Thrash.

GS
Gerald S.
Gardendale, AL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
As always. Excellent Service!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Susie B.
Fultondale, AL
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
I really love going this business fast service well taken care friendly assistant always on time prices went up but good running car
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
My experience at Jim Burke was fantastic. I scheduled an appointment and ended up having to reschedule that morning. The woman on the line was extremely understanding and friendly. When I arrived, the service member handling my appointment was also very friendly and noticed that I was eligible for a free oil change with my service. He checked my mileage and noticed that I also needed one, so that was added to my service. I am really appreciative of this detailed and friendly service.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019