LF
Pleasant Grove, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2020 Category: Service
periodic service and inspection
Had the vehicle serviced and inspected in short order plus replaced a bad taillight lens.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback.  Have a wonderful afternoon.

Sharon M.
Adamsville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Job & Professional Team
Great Job
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful afternoon.

Amber M.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service and my issues were fixed in a timely manner.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. Have a wonderful afternoon.

KA
Kleindienst A.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent in every way
Erica Holmes is the best sales person I have met so far in my experience purchasing new cars. I would recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a new vehicle.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

GH
Gloria H.
Pinson, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service personell
Eddie, my service advisor is excellent. He tells me what service is due and how much it costs and if it is major or safety and how long it will take since I live 1 hour way. I decide what to do that day based on time and costs and reschedule rest.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

DF
David F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service and quality of work...best in town.
I will only take my cars (Santa Fe and Outback) to Jim Burke. All of the advisors do an incredible job taking care of me. Jordan always goes above and beyond to ensure everything is good to go. They care about their customers and appreciate my business.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

CT
Christopher T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Brian Christopher
Brian Christopher is always on point he's prompt and always on top of your needs and concerns.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a wonderful evening.

Mc Calla, AL
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Professional
It took some time to diagnose the problem but they were able to resolve a vibration in the drive train while under warranty and kept me informed of their progress.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a wonderful afternoon.

Danny C.
10/21/2020
Hack West Credit Repair is Reliable
Let me announce to everyone facing challenges in their credit report that there’s hope at last. I write to introduce you to a Reputable credit specialist called Hack West whom I met on a credit blog with good reviews and I told him the issues I’m having regarding my credit report; then I was having bankruptcy, liens, DMV, two closed accounts in my collections with one credit card debts. Few days after I told him these, entire he helped me removed all those from my report. I wasn’t expecting it to be done so fast and he raised my fico score to high 798 I got lifted again with a golden credit profile. My sincere gratitude goes to this great specialist and I will advice everyone out there to go for him he’s good and trustworthy. Here he is contact details Email: Hackwest@writeme.com, Phone: +1(424) 307. 2638. Cheers!
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

rpickle@jimburke.com

Martha H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Good group of workers in service
Although I had an appointment, my visit for a service took 4 hrs. A little long...
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

i am so sorry for your experience
we value you and your feed back
we will work hard to make this better

rusty pickle
service manager
(205) 278-4946
rpickle@jimburke.com

09/21/2020 Category: Service
Service is always great! Advisors are always informative.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day.

HL
Harry L.
Mountain Brook, AL
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Overall superior experience
Our service writer, Eddie Hicks, has longevity, knows us, knows our vehicles. He is dependable in times of need.
He is friendly, thorough, and it's a pleasure doing business with him.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Bessemer, AL
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks
Great guy really helpful and friendly.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Malikah P.
Gardendale, AL
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Great place to get car fixed
Very nice advisers, vehicle is repaired quickly however, I have not needed major repairs so I cannot speak to the turnaround time for those. However, some dealers make you wait forever for even minor repairs, they do not. They also provided me a LYFT ride home and back to the dealer.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/27/2020

CT
Christopher T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Brian Christopher
Always great to deal with
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful evening.