Connie M.
Gardendale, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai and Jim Burke Customer For Life
I've always trusted Jim Burke for the best sales and service and a great product - Hyundai. I'm thankful for Brian Christopher and the great care he gives to me and to my car. I'm a return customer and will stay with them!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. Have a wonderful afternoon.

LF
Leburn F.
Pleasant Grove, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2020 Category: Service
periodic service and inspection
Had the vehicle serviced and inspected in short order plus replaced a bad taillight lens.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback.  Have a wonderful afternoon.

Sharon M.
Adamsville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Job & Professional Team
Great Job
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful afternoon.

Amber M.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service and my issues were fixed in a timely manner.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

KA
Kleindienst A.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent in every way
Erica Holmes is the best sales person I have met so far in my experience purchasing new cars. I would recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a new vehicle.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

GH
Gloria H.
Pinson, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service personell
Eddie, my service advisor is excellent. He tells me what service is due and how much it costs and if it is major or safety and how long it will take since I live 1 hour way. I decide what to do that day based on time and costs and reschedule rest.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

DF
David F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service and quality of work...best in town.
I will only take my cars (Santa Fe and Outback) to Jim Burke. All of the advisors do an incredible job taking care of me. Jordan always goes above and beyond to ensure everything is good to go. They care about their customers and appreciate my business.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

CT
Christopher T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Brian Christopher
Brian Christopher is always on point he's prompt and always on top of your needs and concerns.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a wonderful evening.

EP
Edwin P.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
10/27/2020 Category: Service
always courteous and knowledgeable
do a good job
GORDON G. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Hi Edwin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate it. If there is anything else we can help you with, please reach out! Have a good day.

Mc Calla, AL
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Professional
It took some time to diagnose the problem but they were able to resolve a vibration in the drive train while under warranty and kept me informed of their progress.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a wonderful afternoon.

Danny C.
10/21/2020
Hack West Credit Repair is Reliable
Let me announce to everyone facing challenges in their credit report that there’s hope at last. I write to introduce you to a Reputable credit specialist called Hack West whom I met on a credit blog with good reviews and I told him the issues I’m having regarding my credit report; then I was having bankruptcy, liens, DMV, two closed accounts in my collections with one credit card debts. Few days after I told him these, entire he helped me removed all those from my report. I wasn’t expecting it to be done so fast and he raised my fico score to high 798 I got lifted again with a golden credit profile. My sincere gratitude goes to this great specialist and I will advice everyone out there to go for him he’s good and trustworthy. Here he is contact details Email: Hackwest@writeme.com, Phone: +1(424) 307. 2638. Cheers!
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

we appreciate you

Donald P.
Pelham, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Best service department
My service technician Brian is the best glad he is my guy.

10/16/2020 Category: Service
My service advisor is great he takes care of me and is very courteous.
WC
William C., Service Advisor from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Sorry to hear about your experience, someone will contact you shortly!

Best Regards,

205-243-8732 Cell
WC
William C., Service Advisor from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Mrs Pilgreen,
 The re-score you requested on Tuesday 10-20 is due to expire today. Please, let me know if there is anything elae you need!

Best Regards,

205-324-3371 Main

205-278-4318 Fax

205-243-8732 Cell
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Brian has told me about issue within the system
sending rescore
again thank you

RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

sorry
looks like the system is not operating properly
re-score is not coming through -
we will work on it with HMA
thank you so much and we really appreciate you

thank you so much !
your patience this issue is much appreciated
hope you have a great weekend

Martha H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Good group of workers in service
Although I had an appointment, my visit for a service took 4 hrs. A little long...

i am so sorry for your experience
we value you and your feed back
we will work hard to make this better

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Concerned
When I ask about length of time for the work will take, I want an honest, realistic answer. I don't like to see my vehicle sit in a maintenance bay unattended for over 30 +/- minutes. If, for example, the employee has a scheduled lunch break, tell me. If this was known, I would have taken that into consideration, and make arrangements for the time I wasted sitting in the waiting room. When rating the service, I ignored this situation.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

i would feel the same way
we want customers informed and we failed
i will work even harder to make this happen
again thanks and hope you have a wonderful weekend

Midfield, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Needs customer service training
The service technicians need to learn better customer service. Some do not have interpersonal skills to discuss issues dealing with your vehicle. I almost got mad talking with my tech that I had to take a deep breath to realize I’ve been there before . I’ve went through customer service training and the key is to be very courteous to your customers with a smile. 😊 this isn’t what I got. He was dry and trying to be smart with me and my mom. It’s a way to explain things to people that only knows a little about cars.

Thanks and I hope they all get the proper training.

i am so sorry for your experience
your right and all employees should treat customer with respect and be courteous
even without training
thank you and i will look into and get this person training in this skill area