Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5Overall Rating 4.7714294/5rating 4.7714294
Overall Rating 2.2857149/5Overall Rating 2.2857149/5rating 2.2857149rating 2.2857149rating 2.2857149

AW
Angela W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
02/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was great. The part I needed had to be ordered, and when I asked when will it arrive I was given a date when I could come back and they were very accurate. When I was called to have it repaired I asked how long would it take I was given a time frame the work was complete within the time I was quoted. I am looking for my gift card in the mail. GREAT SERVICE!

Jeanette H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good friendly service.
Good professional and timely service.

Deidre L.
Millbrook, AL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim Burke has again exceeded my expectations and serviced my vehicle with exceptional professionalism. I will continue to trust them with all of my car servicing needs!

Joseline R.
Irondale, AL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Hospitality and timing are great!
I brought my car during the holiday weeks and they gladly took it in and got it back to me in basically no time!

SF
Stu F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Eddie who wrote up the order was good to work with.
It was a little hard finding the service center - this was my first time there. The friendly service was great. I will be back for sure.

Brett H.
Trussville, AL
Excellent service.
Very knowledgeable, friendly staff and as always excellent service.

BE
Barnard E.
Center Point, AL
2016 Hyundai Equus
Equus Service
Service Dept is awesome, Bryan treated me with the upmost respect, definitely recommend him for all your service needs.

Toni M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent and courteous service when I take my vehicle in for service. They explain everything and answers all my questions.

GA
George A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very good
In and out in 45minutes. Eddie Hicks very attentive and efficient.see you in 3000 miles.

Adamsville, AL
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I came in for an oil change and tire rotation and balance. The service was top notch and timely.

Ann M.
Pinson, AL
2018 Hyundai Kona
great service
The service advisor was courteous and attended to all my car's needs. The service was prompt and professional.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
I am always greeted asa friend, and I always receive outstanding and quick, friendly service.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I had a good experience

AW
Andrea W.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service
Everything is always great at Jim Burke! Only thing is when my tires get rotated, my car always takes a few days to balance, if that makes sense?! I would really like for the tires to maybe be balanced when rotated....it would help a whole lot!

AD
Very personable service.

Detroit, AL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great people and great service.
My car looked immaculate when they finished. The people in the body shop, Mark and Ashley(?) were helpful and friendly. I will recommend Jim Burke Hyundai to anybody who asks.

Doete W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service team
The service employees were great and very professional. They focus on your car.
The price is very reasonable compare to other dealers in the area.
I will always bring my car there and my next Hyundai will be purchased there.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great
Friendly service
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback!

GH
Gloria H.
Pinson, AL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
People
Great people, they remember your name, they explain everything so that you can understand. They have great waiting room. Free water, coffee and popcorn. They keep you updated on progress of service. Excellent service on vehicle. Would not go anywhere else. I drive 63 miles to service my car at Jim Burke Hyundai.

EB