Overall Rating 4.7647035/5Overall Rating 4.7647035/5Overall Rating 4.7647035/5Overall Rating 4.7647035/5rating 4.7647035
Overall Rating 2.3235329/5Overall Rating 2.3235329/5rating 2.3235329rating 2.3235329rating 2.3235329

AF

Kendall J.
Mountain Brook, AL
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Most Friendly Customer Service
First time customer, will most definitely be back! Full-service with a smile!

Jamaul P.
Alabaster, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Satisfying and Exceptional Service
The people at Hyundai truly live the phrase "We are committed to providing quality services and professionalism, because the customer deserves that experience" and I really appreciate them sooo much! (Team Built & Team Strong) go Hyundai!!!!

2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service/Brake Work
Your service technician Eddie Hicks is always pleasant upon arrival. He tells you what the problem is and what needs to be done. Staff is warm and cordial also. I do believe you guys are expensive but, the work is good work and YOU STAND BY YOUR WORK!!!! It can't get any better than that!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service is best anywhere
Hyundai service visit recently was a great experience! Brian Christopher was so helpful. He really helped on a bad day. My car was ready quickly and at low cost.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Tameker M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Antuan M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The people and their attitude
Jim Burke Hyundai have very friendly people who loves to help with your needs.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

John L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
First-Timer...
I usually use the dealership that I purchased my vehicle from. Due to bodywork that needed to be done, the Insurance Company selected this one. Great service. I only wish that they had taken care of a small scrape that remained on the front of the car. That would have been perfect.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Maggie M.
Pinson, AL
2016 Hyundai Accent
Aj Allen
I already wrote a very lengthy response on google about my last visit, but so I will sum it up briefly. Aj Allen is Good sent, he is the first of the advisors to hand me my keys (not toss them at me). The first to show me the wear bar on my tires, and a good estimation of when to replace them. He is the first advisor that has actually made me want to come back. He was incredibly thorough and didn't once ask for a 5/5 review. I've had one advisor previously throw my keys at me (despite handing the man done before me his, also told him the ins and out of how everything went), but then had the nerve to basically demand 5/5 even writing it across my paperwork (as if I wouldn't want to read it). That advisor never once explained what they were gonna do that day nor did he tell me how it went. Aj Allen treated me with the respect any customer, whether female or male deserves. Cause despite the other advisors opinions, whether he thought I don't care about my car since I'm a woman or what, this conversation is part of their job. Whether it falls on deaf ears or not should not be a reason for them not to talk about it. I'm not naming names purely for this man sakes, and because regardless I plan to only make appointments with AJ and the day he leaves is the day I find a new place to take my vehicle for service.

GA
Gloria A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding Service
My service experience at Jim Burke Hyundai has been outstanding. The Service Representatives are friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated to assisting you in resolving issues. I would highly recommend using Jim Burke for your service and automotive needs. This is the fifth automobile we have purchased through them and we are still delighted with the service.

TA
Terri A.
Calera, AL
Excellent customer service
Eddie Hicks and the team at the service center do an excellent job of communicating with me regarding the service prior to any work being done.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to respond.

AH
Allen H.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The staff
From beginning to end service was great car when finished was excellent very pleased

LC
Latosha C.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
When I pull up to get service done. I received immediate attention from the works at the service center. Also I was ask if I needs some to drop me back off. So that was even better for me. But that service was not needed at this time. Var was done in a timely manner I was told It was thanks TO AJ who waited on me.

BW
Brenda W.
Fultondale, AL
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Sevice
Service is great, driver to take you around get food, drop you off and Uber back services. No charge. Awesome

BG
Bernard G.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Eddie always provides excellent service

GA
George A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very good
Eddie Hicks gave me excellent and attentive service. Then oversaw battery replacement quickly. Very pleased with my visit

Mark Hamilton

VA
Vernita A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Second time around was better
Unfortunately this was the second trip for service for the same problem. AJ made me feel assured in person as well as over the phone. The problem was finally resolved only because he listened to me and my diagnosis of the car. The daily driver should always be list eddy to attentively, and I feel the only reason my issue was resolved was because he listened. He showed empathy and compassion. I really appreciate that.

AW
Angela W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Heard a noise
When I came in the agent was very warm, and helpful. After the mechanic looked at the car, it was not what I thought it was. I thought it was the brakes cause I heard a scrubbing noise every time I stepped of the brakes. but it was a plastic panel that had fallen down, but they saw that I needed son tires, and it was almost time for my oil to be changed. I asked how long will it take because I had an appointment. Long story short I got to my appointment on time. The only thing I was disappointed about the person who replaced my tires did not wipe the white residue off on my new tires. This made my tires look ugly, a sticky white foam.

John M.
2006 Hyundai Azera
Service ticket padding
No, not again. I've already commented elsewhere in this survey.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

We apologize for your experience.  A manager will be in touch with you shortly.  Have a nice day.

Empire, AL