2012 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

Awesome Customer Service!
Awesome Customer Service!

10/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your detailed feedback.

VH
Virginia H.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and friendly
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business Ms. Virginia Hill as well as your detailed feedback.

Fultondale, AL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service department!
Using the shuttle service to work and back is so convenient. My car was finished quickly and Eddie is very knowledgeable and explained every detail of work completed on my car. I will definitely be back!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

ES
Erica S.
Cullman, AL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
The employees are always extremely helpful.
Jim burke has the best service department of any Hyundai dealership. The employees are always extremely helpful and do a great job of make sure that your vehicle is fixed properly.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

10/10/2019 Category: Service
No complaints, they do a great job.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Broderick B.
Bessemer, AL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Survey
Service and service representative great 👍
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

GH
Gloria H.
Pinson, AL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
My service Advisor Eddie!
He always tells me what needs to be done and how much it will cost and estimated wait time. Keeps me posted during my wait. He treats me like i'm special.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business Ms. Harris as well as your detailed feedback.

HC
Helen C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service.
You are greeted immediately in a friendly manner. They have you written up promptly and ready to go or ready to wait. If they discover a problem once service begins, you are called with the problem and the amount to fix it. The work is finished in a timely manner. The courtesy drivers are friendly, courteous and get you where you need to be. The payment process runs smoothly when you pick you pick up your car. The service arrival area, waiting room and restrooms are always neat and clean.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business Ms. Helen Carlin as well as your detailed feedback.

Melisa B.
Mount Olive, AL
Wonderful employees
The man handling my car was very nice and helpful and let me know about a deal on tires that they had going on because I desperately need new tires. I was unable to buy them that day so he gave me an ad to take with me:) He had me in and out within an hour as well!

WR
Wayne R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Good people.
I like the folks at Jim Burke. I have done business with then since 2005. I brought my State vehicle starting then.

LC
Latosha C.
The waiting time
Need take more advantage on making appointments so I can be out at a decent time

Bessemer, AL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding service
The level and quality of service I received was about outstanding and very informative. Thank you AJ and the whole service team!

DF
David F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience.
Great group of advisors who always take good care of my Santa Fe. Jordan took care of everything for me this past time. Super helpful!

KH
Katherine H.
Pelham, AL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Informative when asking questions!
I am happy they ordered car service so I wouldn't sit too long. I had time to run my errands and eat breakfast. When finished my Uber took 2 minutes to pick me up; courtesy of Jim burke auto department...

Shiwanda C.

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Deceitful
Deceitful
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We apologize for your experience.  The service manager will be in touch with you shortly.  Have a great day!

Joy H.