( 2051 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5rating 4.7894763
Overall Rating 2.3157882/5Overall Rating 2.3157882/5rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882

Jessica C.
Mc Calla, AL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Through service. Got to me in a timely manner.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Clardy. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

LC
Linda C.
Warrior, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and good service personal
I purchased my first Hyundai Tucson in 2013 and I purchased my second on in 2107. I have had excellent service and the service people (especially Eddie) have always been helpful and knowledgeable. I still have both of the cars and they are going strong.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Corkran. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

WJ
William J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Everything
Good Job
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr.Johnson. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

GK
Gary K.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Brian Christopher, service writer
I was having an issue with the ABS control module on my 2011 Genesis. I worked with Brian Christopher one of the service writers at Jim Burke Hyundai. He was probably the best service writer I have ever dealt with at a dealership, very helpful, patient and understanding. The only problem I had with that experience was the outrageous cost to repair the ABS system. I decided not to spend the money on the repair a 2011 model and I traded the car for a 2015 Hyundai Genesis
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Kiser. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

SJ
Shawntay J.
Shawntay Jones
Eddie is awesome and very knowledgeable and always addresse his customer by name and that really goes along way and I've been bringing my car there for 3 years now.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Jones. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

BG
Bernard G.
Eddie Hicks is the best!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Gabis. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Josette R.
Gardendale, AL
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Ricejos
Always exceptional service
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms.Rice. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Jeffery M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Great/friendly service with the highest level of integrity. I don’t ever want to go anywhere else.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. McGinnis. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Kimberly, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Money money money
Too much money on services I am pretty sure I probably don’t need. I will never own a Hyundai again.
Eddie is great at the service department. Always friendly and polite. He does a great job.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

RP
Renee P.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great job
They did a great job.
LAYLA N T. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking time to respond. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Layla Thrash.

GS
Gerald S.
Gardendale, AL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
As always. Excellent Service!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Susie B.
Fultondale, AL
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
I really love going this business fast service well taken care friendly assistant always on time prices went up but good running car
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
My experience at Jim Burke was fantastic. I scheduled an appointment and ended up having to reschedule that morning. The woman on the line was extremely understanding and friendly. When I arrived, the service member handling my appointment was also very friendly and noticed that I was eligible for a free oil change with my service. He checked my mileage and noticed that I also needed one, so that was added to my service. I am really appreciative of this detailed and friendly service.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Good work.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business Ms. Barbara Pennington, as well as your detailed feedback.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Didn't like service from Service Department
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019
  1. thank you for taking time to respond
    we appreciate your feed back
    service manager will be in touch to discuss
    and resolve this issue

NN
Nena N.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer!
Jordan was great. He greeted me as soon as I pulled in! I had to wait a little longer than he had promised but he comped the charges so I was extremely pleased. The only thing I don’t like is the quagmire of trying to leave safely. Cars parked in front, and on the side of you and trying to maneuver around all that into oncoming traffic that you can’t see. It’s a dangerous spot. Once I started to leave pulling forward just as someone was whipping into the service department. They couldn’t see me and I couldn’t see them. They almost took the front of my car off.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business Ms. Nena Nolan, as well as your detailed feedback.

Jennifer M.
Cullman, AL
10/17/2019 Category: Service
The service department is by the best that I have ever been to. They are very friendly & was extremely helpful.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business Ms. Jennifer Maner, as well as your detailed feedback.

AC
Ayanna C.
Foley, AL
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great experience!!
The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Mr. Eddie from the service department!! I will be coming back for my next service, no doubt!!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business Ms. Ayanna Carvin, as well as your detailed feedback.

GB
Gelene B.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
A part had to be order, my normal service advisor had the ticket ready, since he was off. When I arrived, the Saturday guys were aware of me and got me right in and took good care to get me in and out as quickly as possible.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your detailed feedback.

10/14/2019 Category: Service