1938 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

Lisa M.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Communication and Service
Everyone is very helpful, especially Eddie Hicks!
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019
  1. hey thank so much
    we appreciate you
    hope you had a great day

Jaylon L.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very impressed!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

SD
Susie D.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
On time
I just love when they have my car ready on time and willing to do my old change I just love Jim Burke shop
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

CJ
Courtney J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
I was satisfied with the service i received.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
This place is a five star rating in my opinion because they provide the best customer service
I love this place because I’m always satisfied with the work they do to my vehicle. Also they always let me know what maintenance is needed.

Cynthia B.
Sterrett, AL
effeciency
The way the entire service area is set up seems very efficient. The Hostess and transport drivers check in on you while you wait too. A very Customer friendly place.

FS
Felecia S.
Moody, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding Service
The service was outstanding. I was able to make an appointment in the same day in 30 min and service completed in less than one hour wait.

PJ
Paula J.
Pinson, AL
Best Service in Birmingham
I've been a customer for years and the service is the best. My advisor Jordon is always helpful in recommending the service I need for my vehicle. It's never a choice for me...Jim Burke is my service center for my Hyundai vehicle!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer care, including rides to and from the dealership.

Thomasville, AL
Quick Service
They were really quick with getting my car serviced.

Mount Olive, AL
Brian is awesome!
Outstanding service! Brian is always friendly, professional and takes great care of my vehicle! He always let me know what I need and what will be needed next time!

Trussville, AL
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Being disabled, it very difficult to make it down town. I am greatful that you allowed my son to bring my car in for service.
Is there any kind of assistance provided to help disabled patrons in getting service and maintenance? Thanks.

Bertina H.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Frist time
Very nice and pleasant people
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Bloomington, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I love my Hyundai and one of the reasons is because I know I’ll always get wonderful service at your Service Department. I called to see if they had any cancellations and Renee found an opening. I love how helpful and friendly all of your employees are every time I visit. Thanks for the great service!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

TK
Teayoun K.
maintenance record-based service
I've used Jim Burke Hyundai service center since I purchased my current Sonata in 2013. Sometime I was not completely understood service fee, but after a while they seem to be better with honesty (no unnecessary charge). Scheduling is always easy and service is done in short period of time.

CT
Cheryl T.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Work was done promptly and efficiently. This is my second visit to this store since I purchased my 2018 Hyundai Sonata.
candy r. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your feed back.
Hope you have a Great Afternoon!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly folks
Really like the people at the service department
candy r. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We also apologize for the concerns in the Lounge and will get those addressed.
Hope you have a Great Afternoon!

Pleasant Grove, AL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Downgrade in Service
It is the fine print that matters.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019
  1. my apologies for your experience
    someone will be in touch

KH
Katherine H.
Pelham, AL
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Keeping me updated on services needed!
They are good on letting me know what I need to have done. Nice waiting area until service is complete and great customer care....
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019
  1. thank you for responding
    nice to hear its going well
    with service visits
    hope you have a great day