BG
Bernard G.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Always great service
Eddie Hicks does a great job.
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for your feedback! Eddie does a great job for us and I am glad that your experience was positive as well. I hope you have a great weekend!

TA
Terri A.
Calera, AL
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Excellent and prompt service
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to get our vehicles in and out as quickly as possible along with providing quality service. Please let us know if we can assist in any way! I hope you have a great weekend!

Robert B.
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Robert
Advisor went over what service was to be done and cost. At completion, he went over final bill. Much appreciated.
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for giving us your feedback! We are glad to hear when our team is following the procedures we have set in place for you the customer. If you ever need anything please reach out to us and we will assist. I hope you have a great weekend!

Homewood, AL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2017 Category: Service
People, timely manner, and thorough.
Great buisness
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for completing our survey. Both your feedback and your business are very valuable to us! I hope you have a great weekend!

SJ
Stewart J.
Eddie was very professional
Appreciated the service
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for letting us know how your experience went! Eddie is a valuable asset to us and I am please that you had the same experience. I hope you have a great weekend!

Alabaster, AL
Timely service
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our report card! We strive to exceed your expectations every time! If we can assist any other way please don't hesitate to let us know! I hope you have a great weekend!

DK
David K.
Homewood, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
None
None
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for completing our survey \! We know your time is valuable and we respect that and value your business! I hope you have a great weekend!

AW
Ashley W.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
My experience
The staff was really friendly and the service was quick.
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear that the service was quick and the staff was friendly! Our goal is to ensure this happens every time, though we occasionally fall short! If we can assist you in any way please let us know! I hope you have a great weekend!

Marshall M.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Great experience.
Great experience. A+
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for completing our survey! I hope that we continue to provide you A+ service along with all of our customers! If you need anything please reach out to us! I hope you have a great weekend!

ET
Elizabeth T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2017 Category: Service
Good
Convenient
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for your response to our survey! I hope you have a great weekend!

AH
Alfred H.
Bessemer, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Very good location and easy to get to.
The workers is Very knowledgeable of work that need to be done.
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for your feedback and your business! I hope you have a great weekend!

Rick S.
Chelsea, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Personal and professional service
The Service Reps know me and treat me like a friend and my car as if is theirs.
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

This is great to hear and both are very valuable to our team! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hoover, AL
Great
Always friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
John C. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank you for your feedback and kind words! This is our goal each and every time! If you need anything please let us know! I hope you have a great weekend!

DAISY H.
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Timely Manner!
The service were performed quickly and with no problems or delays!!!!
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

TR
Trilton R.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/26/2017 Category: Service
The Service People know my name and attend to my needs as soon as possible.
I AM VERY happy with the service and especially Eddie.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017
  1. thanks so much !
    we are fortunate to have
    and proud of him,