2012 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

ROBERT C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2015 Category: Service
The service ws prompt and the writer courteous. The car was delivered in less thann1hour.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/26/2015

Thank you for the nice comments & great rating.  We look forward to  taking care of your automotive needs in the future.

DEVRI C.
Pleasant Grove, AL
09/24/2015 Category: Service
truly customer care
The wait is long, but the service is worth it. Also, the facility was clean the employees were very profession. Wish you would expand the waiting area. Other then that, every thing was very pleasant. Thanks ALL!!!!!!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/26/2015

Thank you for the excellent rating.  Your feedback is important to us. Our service department has grown a lot in the last year or two.  We try to make our guests comfortable while waiting and complete services as quickly as possible and still maintain a high quality service.  We will do whatever we can to make improvements in these areas.  Thank you for the feedback and choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

JOHNNIE T.
09/13/2015 Category: Service
convenience and excellent service
only Jim Burke services my car since I know it will be done right and they will advise me of all actions I need to take to ensure my safety and overall safety of my vehicle.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/14/2015

We appreciate the kind words & great rating.  Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

TG
Terry G.
Dora, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Prompt and professional service.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 09/06/2015

Thank you for your kind words and great ratings.  We are privileged you allow us to provide your automotive needs & look forward to doing so in the future.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2015 Category: Service
90-minute oil change
The wait for an oil change was far too long. They should allow appointments on Saturdays, instead of implying on the phone that a drop-in would be relatively quick. Next time I am just taking my car to an express oil change place.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/31/2015

You are absolutely correct, sir. We apologize it took 67 minutes to complete your service from the time of writeup (7:54) until invoiced (9:01). We are open from 7am until 1pm on Saturday and operate on Saturdays like an express oil change facility for the purpose of performing these services quicker. However, when operating in this fashion, it is necessary to operate on 1st come basis, just as they do. Having owned and operated such a facility, there are times when your bays may be backed up 3 and 4 deep. When you figure each vehicle needs 20 to 30 minutes each, you can count on it taking a bit longer. Prior to owning such a facility, I visited a number of them and can confirm this is true, especially on a Saturday morning at 8am. It is our goal to give each and every customer the very best service possible and we will continue to do so.

MICHAEL P.
Pinson, AL
08/28/2015 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Great advisors great mechanics! I give these guys and girls a TRUE 5 platinum star rating! My 2013 Sonata ran better than before it arrived (injection cleaning). At the close of my service a power failure occurred but I was still processed out in less than 2 minutes.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/29/2015

We appreciate your patience during the power outage while you were here.  Thank you for the kind words and great ratings.  We look forward to taking care of your automotive needs in the future.

Calera, AL
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Initially after purchasing my Hyundi, my service was performed at a different dealership in town. I was completely unsatisfied with the service received. When it was time for service, I decided to given another dealership an opportunity and chose Jim Burke. It was the best decision that I have made regarding my Hyundai. Jordan Cook is knowledgeable and provides superior customer service. If you own a Hyundai and are looking for great customer service, schedule an appointment with Jim Burke today. You will not be disappointed.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/29/2015

Thank you for the wonderful comments & great ratings.  We are glad you chose Jim Burke Hyundai for your automotive needs.  We consider it a privilege to provide these services for you.

DAVID B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Very attentive folks, fast service
Since I purchased my Hyundai Genesis coupe last year I have brought it back to the dealer for all my service, oil changes. So, when I wrecked my car I called them first. They fixed my car up like new! And it was pretty banged up. Great service!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/22/2015

Thank you for the kind words and great ratings.  We look forward to assisting you with all your future automotive needs.

MELISSA B.
Gardendale, AL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2015 Category: Service
Did not address all repair items
We requested specifically for the cruise control to be looked at. They ignored this request. When brought to there attention the Service Writer stated we could bring the car back the next day. However, this did not fit into my husband's travel schedule.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/26/2015

We regret we did not address your concern with the speed control during your last visit.  I understand Garry has made an appointment to address your concern.  We will do everything we can to expedite the process.

WG
WARREN G.
Helena, AL
08/11/2015 Category: Service
GREAT
Great service. As always.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/11/2015

Thank you for the great ratings & kind comments.  We look forward to assisting with your automotive needs in the future.

HS
HUGH S.
Hueytown, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2015 Category: Service
The servive adviser
Eddie, the service adviser, is always courteous
and prompt to take care of me when I drive in for the regular service. No problems at all with the dealership.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/11/2015

Thank you for the great ratings & nice comments.  We appreciate your business & the opportunity to provide your automotive needs. We consider it a privilege.

SR
Sharon R.
Gardendale, AL
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/07/2015 Category: Service
Super Service
Eddie is an awesome service tech. He is so pleasant and knowledgeable and takes my concerns and financial situations into account anytime he services my car. A+
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/07/2015

Thank you so much for the great ratings and wonderful comments.  Eddie does an excellent job and, like you, his customers feel the same.  We appreciate you choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs and we are eager to assist in any way we can.

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/07/2015 Category: Service
owner
great service
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/07/2015

Thank you for the kind words and great ratings.  We look forward to providing your automotive needs in the future.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/06/2015 Category: Service
The Best
Service was extremely great. The service advisor was friendly and very informative. I would recommend Hyundai and Jim Burke to anyone.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/07/2015

We love hearing our customers had a great experience when visiting our service department.  Thank you for the really nice comments and the great ratings.  Most of all, thank you for allowing us to provide your automotive needs.  We, truly, consider it a privilege.

Rick S.
Chelsea, AL
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
08/05/2015 Category: Service
Eddie greets me personally every time I come in for service. Service is performed promptly and I am informed if any addtional service is required.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/06/2015

We appreciate the great rating & kind words. Eddie always does a great job for us.  Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

LC
LINDA C.
Warrior, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2015 Category: Service
Good job
Helpful knowledgeable personal
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2015

Thank you for the nice comments and great ratings.  We look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Charles B.
Hueytown, AL
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/28/2015 Category: Service
Eddie in Service
Dealership is great, but Hyundai Motors took
six weeks in getting the part to fix the recall.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/31/2015

Thank you, sir, for the great ratings & kind words.  Unfortunately, there are occassions when some parts are difficult to obtain from the manufacturer.  Obviously, this was one of them.  However, it is good to know we were able to provide you with some transportation and Eddie was able to get the issue resolved.  We appreciate you allowing Jim Burke Hyundai the opportunity to provide your automotive needs.  We look forward to doing so in the future.

RICHARD S.
Homewood, AL
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Easy fast service
Everything went smoothly and as promised. Service rep was super friendly.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you for the great rating & nice comments.  We are eager to assist with all your automotive needs.

07/22/2015 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks
Eddie is the only Hyndai Service Consultant I use or would ever recommend!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/22/2015

Thank you for the kind words about Eddie.  He does a great job for us.  Most of all, thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

07/21/2015 Category: Service
good service
i value efficiency, and Jim Burke Hyundai provided that.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/21/2015

We really appreciate the nice comment and great ratings.  Most of all, we thank you for giving us the privilege of taking care of your automotive needs.  We look forward to providing your services in the future.