1944 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

Marion D.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019
  1. thank you so much
    we love Eddie
    he does a great job
    hope you have a great weekend

rusty pickle
service manager
(205) 278-4946
rpickle@jimburke.com

Selma, AL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Positive and Friendly Attitudes!
Great Employers with the absolute best attitudes! They got each of us in and out in no time!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mrs. Fletcher! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Richard W.
Fultondale, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Quick and friendly service
Very quick and friendly staff.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Webster! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

ET
Elizabeth T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Location
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Thompson! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

TF
Theodore F.
?
excellent customer service with Eddie Hicks
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Fitzgerald! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Michael H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Top notch services
A.J. was really great! My Santa Fe is my only way around town. Instead of having to wait 3+ hours, in an amazing waiting area, AJ was very concerned about my disability and was able to get their shuttle to get me home and pick me up. Turns out they offer this as part of their 5 star service. I am so impressed. I won't be going anywhere else for my service needs.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Huff! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

LC
Latoya C.
Adamsville, AL
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
I had a great experience with Jim Burke Hyundai Service Department.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Cosby! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

BT
Brady T.
Maylene, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/16/2019 Category: Service
JORDAN COOK IS THE BEST EVERYTIME!
Jordan is the best everytime. True professional and looks out for the customer.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Thames! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

KT
Karen T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
First Service
My service rep, Brian Christopher, did a great job taking care of me. This was my first service since the purchase of my Santa Fe. He listened to all of my concerns, even though some of them were difficult to explain. He let me know up front that it would be a couple of hours, which I appreciated. When finished, he went over everything with me. Of course, my car didn't do what it sometimes does, but he said that if it does not to hesitate to bring the car back and they will check it again. I also had a couple of questions about how things worked on the car and Brian went over this with me. Brian also said why don't we take a ride and then you can let me know if you experience what you wanted us to check (but it didn't). So I was very pleased with the service I received from Brian and the service technicians. Thank you.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mrs. Tubbs! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Graysville, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great service with the customer in mind
Great service with the customer in mind
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mrs. Burns! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

OH
Obbie H.
Pleasant Grove, AL
2014 Hyundai Equus
Eddie and Jim Burke Service Team IS the BEST
Eddie always takes care of my daughter car. She states that she wouldn't trade her service rep for nothing.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Eddie was very patient kind and helpful
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mrs. Mitchell! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

EB
Edwin B.
Calera, AL
Great as always
Quick and easy and the service men are very knowledgeable and nice.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Battle! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Mountain Brook, AL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was great from the time of pulling in until completed. Waiting room was excellent.
Eddie Hicks was friendly, courteous, and provided me with all the details of service, estimated time of service, and expected costs. Service was completed ahead of schedule in spite of 100 degree temps outside!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mrs. Blalock! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

PJ
Paula J.
Pinson, AL
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I am a faithful customer at Jim Burke Hyundai service center. My advisor Jordon is always available for any questions I have about my Sonata and always provides the best advice for my vehicle to keep it in top performance! I will definitely be returning for service on my Sonata.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mrs. Johnson! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Connie M.
Gardendale, AL
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai and Jim Burke Customer For Life
This was my last service for my leased 2016 Sonata. I truly love the car and really don't want to swap it back, but I'm assured by my family that I'll love the next one even more (if that's possible). I have so enjoyed the service calls at Burke, my service rep is Brian Christopher. He takes very good care of me and my car. I love the Burke Service I receive and the Hyundai product I drive. Will keep coming back!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mrs. McCreless! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

Devin H.
The employer
Excellent services
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Hutton! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

CO
Cecelia O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Atmosphere
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Oree! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

SD
Susie D.
Great place
Love get oil change but the car service to high
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Dunson! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick Emergency Fix
Love Jim Burke Hyundai. always treated like a member of the family. Rapid response and always met with a welcome smile. I had trouble starting my car. Took it in and in 15-30 minutes, I was on my way with a new battery. Thankful to be able to call these folks my friends and repair team.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

thanks so much !
happy things going well
was good to see you again

rusty pickle