1965 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

Sonya W.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
I am very attentive to good customer service because it is what I expect when I am spending my time and money at a place. Customer service is not only a friendly smile and good communication. It is about quality of service. When I go to Jim Burke for service, I trust that they are performing all of the checks that are supposed to be done and providing quality service. If something needs to be done that wasn't discussed, then I believe information is communicated that allows me to make the best decision to fit my time and budget.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019
  1. thank you so much !
    the key to great service is great communication
    your response could not explain it better and i
    will share it with my staff
    again thanks and hope you have a great day

AH
Alfred H.
Bessemer, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The service was good
I would tell people about your service
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

We appreciate your response.  We are very happy you had an excellent service experience.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Pleasant Grove, AL
03/29/2019 Category: Service
This last experience was far better than my previous experience.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Rhonda W.
Fultondale, AL
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service person was excellent!
Mr. Eddie Hicks did a fantastic job!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

AW
Ann W.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Takes 2 trips to have a spare key made.
Friendly dealership. Don’t like having to go twice to have a key made, especially when calling ahead. Time is valuable for everyone.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Leeds, AL
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Timely Service
Took my Elantra in for break service and recall repairs. My car was ready within 20 hours. My service representative was friendly and communicated well about what repairs were needed and how much that would cost. Thank you!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

YS
Yvonne S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Good until the light came back on
Most service was completed in a timely manner. Engine light has come back on. Will take it back.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019
  1. thank you for responding
    sorry you are still having issue
    will check on to make sure you have
    been taken care of

ME
Monica E.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks
He is a execeptional service advisor this is my second time dealing with him and I always feel comfortable
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your loyalty!  Have a great day!

Thanks,

Bill H.
Trussville, AL
03/01/2019 Category: Service
William Hajjar
Overall a good experience. Based upon my lease agreements with other auto companies, however, your maintenance is required within too few miles. For example, Toyota requires only 3 services within 30k miles, a much more reasonable expectation for a new vehicle.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Diagnostic test
Jim Burke Hyundai diagnosed my problem in a timely manner. Although no repair could be done, I was still satisfied with the service
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Helena, AL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Good service but the prices
The repair advisor that assisted me is knowledgeable and helpful. The total cost of my services was absurd; outrageously high.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

BT
Benjamin T.
Montgomery, AL
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Equus
The service was very good
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

RT
Rebecca T.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Everything was up to standard, no surprises.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback!

EG
Evelyn G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/21/2019 Category: Service
The pleasantness of the Service personnel and the professionalism of the Techs.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words.

Laria S.
Mountain Brook, AL
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good job
I'll be back.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback!

PP
Peggy P.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
service
They service your vehicle in a timely manner

Lewis B.

Lisa S.
Forestdale, AL
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I love Jim Burke. The only reason I did not give an excellent review is because my oil cap was left off and oil spewed all over my engine.
I called the next morning and two people were sent out to take care of it. As far as I can tell, there was no long term damage done. Othere than that, my service has always been excellent.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019
  1. thank you for responding
    i agree and this should not happen ever
    thanks for allowing us to resolve issue
    if i can do anything for you please feel free
    to contact me
    look forward to seeing you at next visit

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Eddie the service manager for my car is alwsys very helpful in making. Sure that I understand all maintenance that I am doing for and send a reminder when it time to bring my car in for service.

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Jim Burke people Bugged me to do this damn survey
I despise surveys. The only reason I filled this survey out is because they called me and said that it was showing as pending and asked me to fill it out. If don’t want this dealer calling me about surveys again so I am filling it out
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019