Calera, AL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Top service
Always a pleasant experience, even on Saturday when it’s normally pretty busy. The service representatives are spot an and can answer any questions you may have. Always been a Hyundai buyer and will continue to be.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful evening.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2020 Category: Service
My Experience
The staff was very personable and helpful. The wait time was not overly long.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful evening.

PJ
Paula J.
Pinson, AL
01/24/2020 Category: Service
I am a repeat customer and I enjoy taking my Hyundai to be serviced because Jordon will always keep me up to date with what services I need to keep my vehicle in tip top performance.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Johnson! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful evening.

Sara H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
ABSOLUTE PERFECTION
Eddie Hicks is super compassionate and is always informative. Thanks
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Hicks! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful evening.

David D.
Mountain Brook, AL
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Service Rep extremely aware of vehicle
Service rep Wm Brian Christopher very knowledgeable, professional and friendly !
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful evening.

TK
Teayoun K.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
a faulty part
I realized that the steering wheel makes cranking noise and found out many people have same issues. Some people replace the faulty part by themselves with a few bucks, others went to dealership costing them couple of hundreds dollars, and some others said it's under warranty. I decided going to Jimburk Hyundai Service Center near my work place. They fixed the issue completely and the noise is gone and my wheel works like a new one again. They didn't charge me anything. Good job, and keep it up, please. Thanks,
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Teayoun Kim! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful afternoon.

BR
Brandon R.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Always fast and reliable customer service.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Renda! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful afternoon.

LT
Lorrie T.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Eddie always helpful.
Eddie always helpful
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful afternoon.

CT
Christopher T.
Mountain Brook, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great Servicemen
Brian Christopher is the most attentive and hard work persons at the service department. I recommend him always!!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful day.

DV
Daphne V.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change Experience
Unfortunately, I arrived late. Upon arrival, the service Technician knew who I was, made recommendations for which oil change service would be beneficial for my vehicle and took me to the waiting room.
My truck was immediately taken to be serviced. The Technician came back with the cabin air filter and recommended I change it. Maybe about half hour later they were finished with my oil change and tire rotation! The wait wasn’t long at all, even though I was late.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Vanever! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful day.

OC
Oscar C.
Center Point, AL
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Love this location and service
Got my vehicle's oil change and the service was great. Love Brian Christopher
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Clarke! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful day.

CG
Cale G.
Springville, AL
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Value Eddie
I really value the service team. They’re honest and take care of the customers!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Cale Glenn! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful day.

Mamie S.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable workers and polite
They tell you what's needed, the mechanics does a great job
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Ms. Stewart! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful day.

TC
Thomas C.
Leeds, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Problem solved
Had a viberation problem on my new 2020 Santa Fe. Mr. Pickle worked to find the problem and fix it to my satisfaction.
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Capps! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful day.

BG
Bernard G.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Eddie does a great job!
MARY W H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond Mr. Gabis! We surely do appreciate your business as well as your feedback.  Have a wonderful day.