1966 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

KH
Karen H.
Calera, AL
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/25/2019 Category: Service
For me, location is not the best.
Very friendly staff. My service rep is very informative, friendly and helpful. Work completed thus far in a timely manner.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback!

AG
Anglia G.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
If someone would acknowledge you when you first come in
Overall good
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are Always looking for ways to improve our services!

SL
Scott L.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Car
Experience ok.

Moody, AL
01/07/2019 Category: Service
excellent communication and quick service.
excellent communication and quick service.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Trussville, AL
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and good communication
I was able to make an appointment and even got there early and the staff was so helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend Jim Burke in the future.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

2017 Hyundai Accent
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Okay
The prices are a little expensive.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

BR
Bethany R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Brian did a great job explaining everything that I needed to know about my service. He was thorough with me about my options as well.

TW

Good job
Very friendly.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.
Have a wonderful day!

EP
Eric P.
Maylene, AL
12/03/2018 Category: Service
The only suggestion I have would be to give the serviced vehicles a car wash.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value your feedback as well as your business.

12/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. Appt. Wait TIme
The wait time should be reduced for customers who have appointments.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

We apologize for your wait time.  We appreciate your feedback as well as your business.
Have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2018 Category: Service
“Required by law” but not really
I have always had good service here, but this last time was an exception. I was told that I was due to have my tires rotated and my cabin air filter replaced. I said that I would like to hold off on those things for a bit because I was really tight on money at the time and could not afford to do them. The man helping me with my service responded that they were required by law to rotate the tires and replace the cabin air filter if they noticed they were due, so he would go ahead and make sure that was done. I didn’t have a way to look it up at the time, but I did some research later and found that it was not actually required by law. They charged me about $125 that I really could not afford to do two things under the pretense of abiding by the law. I feel like I was cheated out of $125 that I really needed to use for other things this month. I do not think I will be going back to have my car serviced here again.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/23/2018 Category: Service
The Techs friendliness and quality of the service provided.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

2011 Hyundai Equus
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Equus repairs
The service coordinator for an excellent job keeping me informed on status of prolonged repairs. Some delays seemed to be due to limited staff to service this model , which is understandable, but extended repair timeframe. Overall, pleased with repairs and communications by staff.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value our customers feedback as well as your business.

VJ
Venetra J.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Qaulity service
Quality service

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value your feedback as well as your business.

Calvin S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Better than the last time
This experience was better than the last experience I had with jim burke a couple of months ago, maybe because it wasn't as busy, the people seemed friendlier for the most part
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for taking time to respond.
We value our customer feedback as well as your business.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Dion L.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Customers service
It was great service
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We appreciate your business as well as your 5 star rating!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

PM
Perry M.
Alexander City, AL
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful overall vehicle owner experience
This place has been giving me a good experience as a car owner every since I signed the paperwork. The waiting areas at the service department are very hospitable and the service times are reasonable. The employees are always professional and their customer service is wonderful.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value your business as well as your feedback.

DJ
Daphne J.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
It’s great to have free oil changes!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond.
We value your feedback and appreciate your business.
Happy Halloween!

RT
Rebecca T.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Service is ok
I have done two reviews and no one has addressed the fin problem on my car, even though a response that someone would contact me about was made.