Tom S.
Ellicott City, MD
Ram 1500
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Tom said it was very straightforward, good service and they were very knowledgeable.

Honda Accord Coupe
03/31/2021
Always Curteous, Timely and Reliable
I bring my car into the shop for specific outcomes and get the car back with all those outcomes completed timely with no need to go back because something is still not right. I completely trust them with both my cars when servicing is needed.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you!! We appreciate your business over the years!!

RA
RICK A.
Sykesville, MD
Acura RDX
03/24/2021
I thought my car was done...
LMT took great care of my car. I thought it was time for a new one, but LMT got it running like new again. Thanks!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Rick!! As always we appreciate the business!

BE
Bamidele E.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Bamidele said the business provided good service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Bamidele!!

NY
Nataisha Y.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Nataisha said quick service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

RP
RALPH P.
Jessup, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLE
03/14/2021
MD Car Inspection
I needed a car inspection done promptly on a Saturday and LMT was the only shop which squeezed me the last minute. Customer service was awesome, answered my questions,very friendly and explained what they can and can’t do if I decide to service with them in the future.

Thank you for an awesome job!!!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Ralph! Glad we were able to help you last minute. We appreciate the kind words and hope to help you with your car needs in the future!

Hanover, MD
Nissan Rogue
03/11/2021
This is the place to go to
I am new to Maryland and went here to get my vehicle inspected. They were flexible in getting me in. They were extremely efficient as I was in and out in under an hour. Staff is friendly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2021
Thank you for the review and kind words!!  We look forward to helping you with any future needs.

DONALD W.
Marriottsville, MD
Volkswagen Jetta
03/06/2021
Great shop and very knowledgeable, always friendly, professional and patient to figure out what I need. Problem solvers who also make recommendations for prevention and they let you know why. Highly recommend for all your car maintenance and repairs. 16 years with LMT maintaining and fixing all of my cars, a few others sprinkled in along the way but I keep going back to LMT. Thanks Guys!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2021

Thank you Donald!! We appreciate your business over the years and we appreciate your review!!

HK
Heather K.
Fallston, MD
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Heather said they do a good job and she trusts their work.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2021

KC
KEN C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/02/2021
fast and fair
We found these guys when I needed my car inspected for a sale. They were fairly priced and fast.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2021
Thank you for your business and kind words!!

Craig S.
GMC Savana Special
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Craig said it was a little pricy and there were a few physical blemishes found on his vehicle when he picked it up from being serviced. The business did a good job with the service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2021
Thank you!!!

Glen Burnie, MD
02/24/2021
Quick friendly service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/24/2021
Thank you!!!  We appreciate your business.

PD
PATRICIA D.
Jessup, MD
02/22/2021
Going the Extra Mile
Called for an appointment and they got me in the very next day. Polite and courteous person on the phone and at the front desk. Because of Covid, their waiting room was closed. They went the extra mile and dropped me off at a nearby store, where I shopped while waiting. They then came back and picked me up. Great customer service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you Patricia!! We appreciate the kind words and are always here to help!!

Sykesville, MD

CHRISTOPHER G.
Ellicott City, MD
02/06/2021
Very professional polite respectful
They seem very professional great customer service respectful I got my car inspected seem like a great place to me they work on Saturdays that’s good I had no problem
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Christopher!! We appreciate your business and are always here to help you with your car needs!