SANDRA S.
Acura MDX
02/26/2019
Alignment made easy
Purchased their Groupon for 4 wheel alignment. Made an appointment and car was completed within an hour as promised. Thank you!

ME
MARK E.
Fountain Valley, CA
02/26/2019
Great people
Can’t beat the quality and price

LW
Lemeka W.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Chrysler Pacifica
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lemeka said she was able to come in the day after she made an appointment. The customer service was excellent, and the staff took care of her. They had free wifi, a nice waiting area and excellent service.

FP
Frank P.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the service is always on time, they always keep in touch with what needs to be done, and they love the business. He stated Larry and all of the guys are cool and trustworthy.

02/24/2019
Outstanding Service!
I was really impressed at how fast they were able to get my wheel alignment done. I had a 2pm appt and they not only started exactly at 2pm but I was pretty much done in 30mins.

The Owner Larry and Mechanic Aaron are really nice people and I certainly recommend you giving this place a try, you won’t be disappointed ! ;)

PL
PETER L.
Costa Mesa, CA
02/24/2019
Courteous staff efficient service
Set an appointment to have alignment performed & an oil change Got me in-and-out promptly Very pleased with the work as of this date

Huntington Beach, CA
02/22/2019
Quick, Easy, Accurate!
I wanted an alignment. Making an appointment was easy!. I was seen before my appointment time and given a time estimate of completion. I was teated well. My car was done early! We discussed the correction and some other issues that they found. All suggestions were accurate to what my car needs.

This is NOT one of those places that suggested unnecessary fixes. I am diligent about my car's maintenance and my car has a clean bill of health by a separate mechanic and got a clean bill of health from these guys! I reccomend them to everyone regardless of the person's car knowledge!

MARK L.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/19/2019
On schedule and great customer services
I’ve had several vehicles alignment serviced at Mac’s Auto Care. The technician (Arron) is extremely knowledgeable and customer friendly. Prior to take my vehicles to Mac’s, I took my car to another shop (Mission Viejo Transmisson & Auto), after accepted to do alignment on my car, they discovered that I have replaced stock suspensions with high performance suspensions so they refused service for my vehicle. They informed me that they only deal with factory specs. However, when I took my vehicle to Mac’s Arron got my vehicle all aligned and drive lie a champ. Thank you Larry the owner and Arron for being a great shop and friendly customer services.

Costa Mesa, CA
02/15/2019
Like Family
I have left reviews before so this time all I will say is Mac's is like taking you car to a family member, you know it is in good hands.

JEFF H.
Anaheim, CA
02/13/2019
Clean and professional
4 wheel alignment in 45 minutes and they didn’t tell me I need $1000 in other repairs. Thank you

AP
ALEX P.
Honda Civic Sedan
02/12/2019
Quick, great service, no hassle
If you have an issue with your car, Mac's Auto will assess and fix the problem all with great customer service and timing!

DUNCAN P.
Volkswagen Routan
Friendly, Reliable, Trustworthy
I think the review title says it all.

HG
HUGGI G.
Riverside, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Service A Mercedes Benz
I was tired of being overcharged and upsold every time I visited the dealership. However, I was skeptical about trying to save money by going to a mechanic who turned out to be shady

A friend of mind recommended Mac's Autocare. He told me had been taking his luxury vehicle to them for years and they always did fabulous work.

I took my Mercedes GL to them for my Service A maintenance. They were about $300. cheaper and they did not try to up-sale me. They were awesome.

DOMINIC R.
Orange, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/08/2019
Quick and friendly service.
I went in for an alignment on my Honda Civic and was very satisfied with the report. They took care of my car in a quick manor and were very informative off all my question. I would recommend Mac’s auto care if you’re debating on going.

DENNIS W.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
01/28/2019
Mac Auto Care Always Gets the Job Done Right!
I've been turning to Larry and his team at Mac's Auto Care for many years now and never had experienced anything other than honesty, great customer service, and excellent work. Larry cares about his customer's vehicles as they were his own. He not only delivers excellent service, but always does it prices more competitive than any other service centers I've found. Thank you Mac's!!

REY W.
Laguna Hills, CA
01/27/2019
Car service
No bs. Unbelievable service, customer service, and professionalism. Exemplar attitude.
Other kids ( shops ) wanted $6-700 dollars for what I needed.
Strolled out of Macs for like $280 and change. Primo job .Get a life. Go see Mac. Don't F around. Mac will handle it. I know you are down to your last 800k..... me too!

CY

WM
WENDY M.
Toyota Venza
01/26/2019
Happy with service and my Groupon deal!
Made appointment. Showed up with my Groupon voucher. Took care of me right me away. In and out with ease and car now in goid alignment. I will definitely consider for future servicing on my vehicle.

JOSE S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Nissan Sentra
01/25/2019
Very professional,accomadating.
They took me in early, they were very professional. And did a good job. I was very impressed. Thanks!

TL
TAON L.
Garden Grove, CA
01/23/2019
4 wheel alignment
Good services, I got great deal on Groupon, they gave you the alignment test results, compares to other place that I went they didn’t give me the result. I would definitely recommend anyone to have their wheel alignment to do it here. Go to Groupon to get great deal.