Rami B.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Rami said this business told him he should check with his previous service provider, to see if he has a warranty with them. They should not have told him that. He has no issues with this business. They are a little pricey, but it's not a big deal.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for leaving a review about such a great topic!
We always want to point our customers in the right direction for their repairs and not charge them for items that may be covered under a warranty.
We are glad you were able to get your vehicle fixed under that warranty with the previous repair shop.

Darcy M.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Darcy said the employees did excellent work. They were courteous, helpful, and they answered all of her questions.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words Darcy!  Glad we could help!

CHERI H.
Manlius, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/07/2018
Courteous service, efficient and takes appts on time.
Prompt and great service. Reasonable pricing.

Thank you Cheri!

John F.
Buick LaCrosse
03/02/2018 Category: Service
John said he's completely satisfied with this business.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for choosing Mike's!

LH
LAURA H.
03/01/2018
does great work
We have been taking our cars to Mike's for years, and have gotten excellent service no matter what the vehicle is in for.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

It is wonderful to hear that we are meeting your expectations. Thanks Laura!

MATT H.
02/28/2018
Excellent Service & Repair
I love doing business with Mike's Auto. They are so knowledgeable and easy to work with, I trust them with all of my vehicle service and repairs and would highly recommend them.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Mike’s!

TT
TRACY T.
Hyundai Elantra GT
02/24/2018
Very Impressed
From the moment I walked in I was very impressed. As I stayed while my car was being worked on, it was important to me that I was comfortable. And I was. A very friendly greeting and tour from the receptionist, a very nice sitting area with magazines, tv, coffee machine, and a very nice and clean bathroom. After getting coffee and sitting down, I was greeted by John who explained to me what needed to be fixed on my car. I was there about 3 hours, but it was a very pleasant stay. When it was time to leave, I paid my bill and chatted with the receptionist who is very nice. My car was fixed, washed and I now have working brakes! Thank you to all at Mike's. I will definitely be returning in the future.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the coziest repair shops in CNY.  Thank you for leaving such a nice review and mentioning John and Brianna, they were very happy to read about your experience!

LINDA M.
02/21/2018
Service and treatment
From the moment I stepped foot in Mike's business, I was treated like a valued customer! Brianna, the receptionist, was extremely friendly, and kept me informed on the progress of my car! I was given a ride home by a very nice young man when it was apparent that the issue with my vehicle would require more time than I had. My car was ready in an appropriate amount of time, and when I left, my bill was accompanied by a very nice brochure welcoming me to their service!
I went to Mike's at the recommendation of my sister-in-law, and now I can see why she has raved about it!!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Brianna's friendliness!  We are glad to hear she kept you well informed.
We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help. We look forward to seeing you again!  Thanks Linda!

Joel B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Joel said his service was taken care of the same day he called. He liked the service options he was given.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you Joel!  Glad to hear you had a positive visit!

ABE S.
02/12/2018
Fixed my SUV with speed & expertise
Had a long standing check engine issue that 2 other mechanics had troubles with. They diagnosed my car quickly and easily and resolved the issue. Will go back. Great service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Our precise diagnostics is our specialty and it is wonderful to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations!  Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

GE
GLENN E.
Ford Freestyle
02/09/2018
Reliable workmanship.
Excellence......
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you Glenn!  We love your feedback after each visit and glad to know we are continuingly meeting your expectations!

Rick C.
New York
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the facility does awesome work and they took care of him.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you Rick!

CD
CAROLINE D.
Clay, NY
02/06/2018
Very professional and knowledgeable.
They took good care of my son's vehicle for him and were always available to answer any questions we had. Brianna at front desk was a pleasure.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you. We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help. Brianna was very happy to see your review!
Thanks Caroline!

JERRY M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/05/2018
quality of work, attention to details, and excellent communication
They did a fantastic job for a really hard, messy repair. Rusted gas tank, cross member, and all new fuel lines. They kept in contact with me, and saved money on the repair by trying to find quality parts at a good price. They have earned my trust, and I would recommend them for any type of auto repair.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.  We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service and appreciate your reccomendation!  Thanks Jerry!

AD
ANTHONY D.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/01/2018
Diagnostic pinpointing professionals
I had some issues with my car and the check engine light. The place I usually go kept telling what the codes were and saying I needed to take it to the dealership to fix “things.” I listen to The Car Care Clinic on the radio and decided to give mikes a shot. They diagnosed the exact issues that the engine light was going on for. They kept me updated on how things were going during diagnostics and explained the issues. They worked up a reasonable estimate on repairs. I have an appointment in a few days when the parts come in. So far my experience with these folks is a good one. From the smiling and accommodating lady at the front desk to the mechanic that took the time to show and explain the issues.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback about our shop. We take pride in our participation with the Car Care Clinic and our diagnostic capabilities.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!  Thanks Anthony!

PG
PHIL G.
Buick LaCrosse
01/31/2018
satisfied again
I have been doing business with Mike now for about 20+ years and once again the Mike's crew has performed in an excellent manner, The vehicle problem was diagnosed quickly and car was serviced to my exact request. The entire crew and staff is friendly and courtious and again has made it a pleasure doing business with this company.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

It’s been a pleasure doing business with you over the years!  Thank you for your kind words! The team was very happy to hear about your positive feedback.  Thanks Phil!

John C.
Manlius, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/29/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a great job.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Glad to hear you had a positive visit.  Thank you John!

JOHN H.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/24/2018
Great auto center.
Jim Baker did a great job on finding the problem on Betsy Czerwinski's car.We will have her car serviced at Mike's Auto Service Center From now on.Thankyou. John Hayduke And Betsy Czerwinski.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Jim was very happy to see your review. Thanks!

CR
CARLOS R.
Jeep Liberty
01/23/2018
Satisfied customer
Excellent service. Fast and knowledgeable. Very friendly. Willing to find parts within budget constraints. Very satisfying experience overall. Upfront about services prices. No hidden fees or charges.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you Carlos! We work very hard to offer the best service and are glad we could help.  We look forward to seeing you again!

VD
VIRGINIA D.
Ford Expedition
01/19/2018
Peace of mind
It is peace of mind to know that I can take my car to a well trained, knowledgeable and caring mechanic for all of my car needs. They take the time to get to know their customers and their cars so that they can give them first class care.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 03/08/2018

We our very glad to hear how satisfied you are with our service! We always love doing business with you and your family. Thank you for such kind words!     Thanks Virginia!