Dan C.
Buick LaCrosse
01/22/2020
excellent service
service is always done right and quickly

YH
Yamin H.
Vernon Hills, IL
01/14/2020
Price and service
Very reasonable in price and thoughtful for costumers!

WM
Wendy M.
01/08/2020
Fast and fair
While I didn’t exactly like that you found I needed a major repair right after the holidays, you did your best to lessen the sting. You have kept the car running in good shape and I hope it will last several more years

Jean R.
Dodge Nitro
01/06/2020
Always a pleasure dealing with Mundelein T&S
Honest and up front with costs and needs for the car. Love going here with all of our vehicles. Al and John are always helpful and friendly.

Dan C.
01/04/2020
always great service
they have great service .they are very prompt and the price is very reasonable.

Grayslake, IL
Saturn Ion
01/02/2020
The integrity of service is second to none.
I have been going to John for over 5 years and he has always been honest about issues with my older cars. Including when he felt like we should stop investing money in them.

12/18/2019
Quality Service
This is the place to go where you know you will be treated honestly, fairly and pay for something that you do not need.

12/13/2019
The best!
Had a nail in my tire and they had me in and out of the shop in 20 minutes! So great!

MK
Mark K.
Libertyville, IL
12/04/2019
A honest mechanic
I’ve been going to Mundelein Service for many years. They provide good, prompt and honest services at a fair price. As a result they get all of my automotive care business.

JI
Jim I.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/23/2019
Battery
As always never an issue with John and his crew. Great place to take your truck.

JO
Julie O.
11/03/2019
Great people you can trust.
I have been going to Mundelein tire and service for quite a long time that's the only place I'll go to. You can trust that John will give you the best price and advice on what needs to be fixed on your vehicle. Thank you Mundelein Tire & Service!!

Long Grove, IL
Ford Edge
10/04/2019
Best in the business

Maureen B.
09/30/2019
GREAT SERVICE AT REASONABLE RATES!
My visit in early September 2019 was the first time going here and I chose it after other places told me they charged $40 to repair a tire. The great reviews about the owner, John, and the service his crew provided, left me confident that I'd be dealing with a fair and honest business owner.

The service was quick, John couldn't have been nicer, and he explained what they had found. But on top of all that, their rate was far more reasonable.

I'll be returning when I need service. I highly recommend them!

Javier F.
Long Grove, IL
09/24/2019
John is a very nice person
Thanks again always there to help the customers

AH
Alan H.
Lake Villa, IL
09/20/2019
responsive and reliable
We have been a customer of Mundelein Tire and Service for many years and have relied on their responsiveness and reliability. John fit our repair need into their busy schedule and got us back on the road in no time flat.