JO
Julie O.
11/03/2019
Great people you can trust.
I have been going to Mundelein tire and service for quite a long time that's the only place I'll go to. You can trust that John will give you the best price and advice on what needs to be fixed on your vehicle. Thank you Mundelein Tire & Service!!

Ford Edge
10/04/2019
Best in the business

Maureen B.
09/30/2019
GREAT SERVICE AT REASONABLE RATES!
My visit in early September 2019 was the first time going here and I chose it after other places told me they charged $40 to repair a tire. The great reviews about the owner, John, and the service his crew provided, left me confident that I'd be dealing with a fair and honest business owner.

The service was quick, John couldn't have been nicer, and he explained what they had found. But on top of all that, their rate was far more reasonable.

I'll be returning when I need service. I highly recommend them!

Javier F.
09/24/2019
John is a very nice person
Thanks again always there to help the customers

AH
Alan H.
Lake Villa, IL
09/20/2019
responsive and reliable
We have been a customer of Mundelein Tire and Service for many years and have relied on their responsiveness and reliability. John fit our repair need into their busy schedule and got us back on the road in no time flat.

YH
Yamin H.
Vernon Hills, IL
09/07/2019
You are honest!
The manager is honest, always tries to save us money by not to fix extra things.

James S.
08/04/2019
Loose Nut
I went in for a free Birthday oil change. I got home and oil was leaking on my driveway. I slid underneath and found the oil pan nut loose. A couple of turns with the socket wrench and no more leak. I am surprised and a little disappointed that this happened.
John H. from Mundelein Tire and Service responded on 08/06/2019

Hi James, I'm sorry to hear about the drain plug being loose. I informed the technician of his error, in order  to eliminate any reoccurance of this type of situation. Thanks for letting us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Brian S.
07/14/2019
Great Service!
I have trusted Mundelein Tire and Service to keep my cars safe and running for a long time. Today I had front brakes installed, tire rotation, repair, and an oil change. Thanks again!

Jim P.
INFINITI FX35
06/19/2019
Good Service
I had my car towed in with a no start on Saturday. I know Mondays are usually busy and didnt expect my car to be ready on Monday , but John and his crew got the job done , ended up being a faulty starter Thanks for the good service Jim P.

BG
Bill G.
Lake Zurich, IL
05/23/2019
Fast and friendly
Visited shop without appointment (am a longtime client), with my engine firing on only 3 cylinders. After diagnosis, the part was ordered, installed, and I was on my way in about an hour.. Outstanding!

BP
Bob P.
Arlington Heights, IL
05/19/2019
Another great experience.
As always, you guys do a great job! Customer service is the best and I always feel like the work quoted is the what is actually needed. This is the reason I will continue to come back.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/17/2019
Honest and reliable
John is great. He is always able to get my car in quickly. John is honest , reliable and knowlegable . The prices are very reasonable. The work get done quickly and it is done right. I would definitely recommend Mundelein Tire and Service.

Amy M.
05/03/2019
Great place for anything your car needs!
John and his staff are efficient and friendly, whether it's an oil change or a car repair. I took my car with a broken side mirror on Tuesday and they had it fixed on Wednesday!

CO
Clifford O.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/18/2019
We have been going to this place for years. They always provide fast, competent, honest, and reliable service and at a fair price. John, the proprietor, is calm and patient, and always explains things in a clear and easy to understand manner.

We always recommend Mundelein Tire and Service to anyone who asks about car repair and service.

WM
Wilfred M.
Honda Fit
04/15/2019
Quick service durning a emergency issue
The fixed my dog car an 2008 Honda that was not drivable very quickly. The work correctly done and at a reasonable cost.

Grayslake, IL
Saturn Ion
04/08/2019
John always provides excellent service and is honest and affordable.

Steve M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/28/2019
great service!
work was done timely, correctly and at a fair price. John is about the friendliest guy you'll meet

Konrad M.
Acura TL
03/13/2019
As expected
Very satisfied with overall experience and service. I was clearly explained what was going on with my car and was asked if actions needed to fix the problem are acceptable to me.
This is why I keep coming back to this place.
Honesty is what drives and defines a good business and this shop is a pure example of such.

JO
Julie O.
02/17/2019
Honest And Quality work
You need the job done right John will take care of it!! He has a great team they do a great job and the price is right

02/14/2019
always great service
I can always trust that John will fix the problem and it's not going to break the bank!