John D.
Mount Airy, MD
12/03/2019 Category: Service
John said he's dealing with something being wrong with his tires. The business was not being cooperative. He took his vehicle somewhere else and they told him that they did not do the job right. Now he's getting the run around. He's spent around $400 because of balancing and not having the right pressure system.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2019

John I appreciate you coming to us on the recommendation of Tire Rack to have your tires Road Force Balanced.  After documenting all the readings and forwarding our findings to Tire Rack and you I hope you get the problem solved once and for all.  Please keep us posted on the resolution you receive.  In the future please come to us first to have tires balanced. We are here to help in any way.

Charles B.
11/28/2019
Outstanding service and quality work
Neubauer provided timely, efficient service and quality of workmanship. They are a true old fashion business who values their relationships with their customers v. the typical large dealership who, for the most part, just do not get it.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the Review and for taking the time to leave one.  We truly value our relationship with our customers.  We see everyone as part of the Family.  Most of us here have over 20 years watching the kids become adults, marry and still come to us and share all the excitment of life.  we look foirward to many years servicing your needs and sharing stories.

Linda B.
11/26/2019
Quality auto repair
Work was completed in a timely fashion and stuck to the estimate. Quality auto repair and a friendly, knowledgeable staff. Thanks very much!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a Review with 5 Stars!
We know how stressful it can be getting car repairs done, so nice when we get it done in a timely manner and at the estimate too.  A win - win for all.

Brian S.
Baltimore, MD
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Brian said his overall experience was fantastic and great. The employees helped him out with an oil change. He would not go anywhere else for his automotive services.

Honda Accord Coupe
11/21/2019
Solid, fairly priced, brake job
I had gotten my front and rear brake pads and rotors installed at Neubauer’s.

My brakes feel like they’re new and the price was far lower than what the dealership quoted me.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the Nice Review.  I'm so glad everything worked out for you.  We look forward to servicing you again

VR
Von R.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Von said they were responsive, quick and did a good job.

Joanne H.
11/14/2019
Good. Isog
Folks are very nice. Service done efficiently.

Ryan S.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said they are very reliable and were able to give him a ride home.

OH
Ollie H.
11/07/2019
Reliable Service
Repaired a flat tire while I waited even though I had not made an appointment.

EM
Ed M.
11/06/2019
Great place to go for top shelf service
What an outstanding place. Everyone is friendly the customer waiting area is clean. I have found a great place for servicing my car.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the Review.  We strive to make everyone feel welcome as we all know how stressful repairs can be.  We enjoy the conversatons as our customers are waiting.  We look forward to servicing you again.

John B.
Honda Civic Si
11/05/2019
absurd service
I was over charged by a lot. I was told at least three times i would be called back and not a single time was i called back in the time they started. The first time i was told i would be called back in an hour, i waited 3 hours then called back. Again, had to be called back for updated info, said it would be 5 minutes and waited another hour. Again, i had to call them. Unprofessional. I do not recommend this place and will not be returning
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

I'm very sorry that on a busy Monday morning you were not called right back. However, after you approved a major repair  to fix your car which was not running at the time it was towed in on Friday. You then called early Monday morning before my Techs arrived and decided to deline the repair.  We advised you that we had to confirm what repairs had already been done.  You also spoke to Matt who then was able to explain what repairs had been performed and the tech was in the process of gtg everything back together.  When you called again, you again spoke to Matt who informed you the vehicle was ready for pick-up.  When you came to pick up the car, Matt was extremely professional at the front counter in explaining the charges for the Diagnostics which was done to determine the cause for the vehicle not running.  He also explained the repairs that the tech had already performed on Friday. In additon, your vehicle was towed into our shop not running and even thou you decided to go another route and days later called to declined the repairs your vehicle left our shop running.  I'm sorry you will not be retunring and that is your choice but I must say your Review is disappointing to me.  My entire staff was professional, honest and went well above in getting things taken care of in a timely manner.

Dr. John P.
Buick Riviera
10/31/2019
👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you! And I'm sorry we missed seeing you when we delivered your car to you.

DJ
David J.
10/27/2019
Great service as always
Was able to get my repairs done a day early. Always great service.

JJ
James J.
Acura RL
10/23/2019
Great work and great customer service
I was able to get in, wait for my car, and get out in time to get to work. Neubauer’s always treats me well. I’ve been going there for years and will continue go.

HH
Hazel H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/23/2019
Caring family atmosphere
A jewel in Ellicott city. Courteous Caring. Time
To explain repairs. Shuttle service. When you
Leave your precious car & keys you are confident
That honest experienced hands will work on your car🙏🏽♓️

EM
Ed M.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the friendliness and speediness was great at the business. He said he recently moved into the area and needed to have his vehicle inspected and it was like he was a longtime customer. They treated him great.

SG
Sue Ellen G.
10/17/2019
Great service, as always!
Neubauer's has been my family's trusted auto repair service for almost 20 years. I would recommend them to anyone!

BJ
Brian J.
10/17/2019
Honest, trustworthy and dependable
Took my Audi there cause the window washer fluid pumps weren’t running. Matt was great in keeping in tough with me while diagnosing the problem. WHat can I say...they fixed it, were fairly priced and did a great job. I will definitely be having them service all our vehicles.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2019

We are so glad that your washer pumps got figured out.  Its important to get feed back that our Service Dept is keeping customers well informed, thank you for the kind words as Matt is certainly an asset to the company.  Thank you for taking the time and giving us a 5 Star review.

KD
Kristian D.
Audi Q5
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Kristan said that the place did exactly what she needed to be done on her vehicle when she was out of town and were quick.

BK
Brian K.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Brian said this business is great.