Mike M.
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he trusts the employees and the business is fair priced.

Donna S.
07/17/2016
Regular Oil Change/Lube
Very courteous service. Informative.

LD
Lisa D.
Ford Freestyle
07/16/2016
Our New Mechanic
My car decided to die on date night! My husband and I couldn't believe our luck. Anyway, not only date night, but a three day holiday weekend. We can across Padron from a trusted friend and were so amazed he answered our call on a holiday weekend! He asked lots of questions over the phone, assured us he'd be able to take care of it, and made us feel like ours was a priority. Nick was so kind and didn't seem at all bothered to be answering his phone on a weekend and long weekend at that. After working on it, he called, described in detail and made sure I understood what was going on. I was so impressed by his kindness, patience in explaining and willingness to be quick in getting our car back to us. I passed on business cards and sent pictures out on social media to recommend Nick to everyone. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Lisa Doty

RF
Rose F.
Lawrence, KS
Kia Rio
07/06/2016
Exceptional!
As a widow, I am wary when it comes to auto care, worried that I'm an "easy mark" and could/would be taken advantage of. But, I do my homework and when I came in to visit Padron for the first time, I had questions. It was apparent that Mr. Padron was willing to work with me, answer any questions I had, was mindful that I was not in a position to spend thousands of dollars on repairs. After two years (and alot of money) going to another place in town, not correcting the problem really, Padrons got it done. They treated me initial oil change like it was the most important job they had that day (and it was apparent there were alot of other customers, judging by their parking lot). Thank you for easing alot of anxiety about car issues and treating me with respect.

Janine F.
Alma, KS
GMC Acadia
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Janine said they are friendly and they seemed to have done a good job on her vehicle.

RE
Ron E.
Toyota Tundra
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Ron said his overall experience was great.

GB
Gary B.
Dodge Journey
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Gary said the business had great customer service.

Micahel G.
06/26/2016
Clean,cool, and efficient.
A well equipped clean air conditioned business. Important because it reflects pride in the work invroment and the work performed. Time was spent to properly diagnose then complete repair in a timely manner.

Amber S.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Amber said this business was able to service her vehicle even though they did not have the time. They were really quick and worked with her while she was at work.

Jake M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jan. She said this facility is a local business and did a good job providing service.

Ron G.
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Ron said he has always been pretty happy with this business.

Kelvin B.
Cadillac DeVille
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Kelvin said he was really happy with the service he received at this business.

PR
Prentiss R.
Toyota Avalon
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Prentiss said the employees of this business were honest about his vehicle estimate and work needed.

JO
Jennifer O.
Honda Accord
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said she had no issues and the employees were friendly at this business.

LK
Liam K.
Tecumseh, KS
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Liam said the employees at this business were very nice and he has no complaints about the service.