MV
MARY V.
02/21/2020
Very satisfied.
Competent service, fair prices, friendly and trustworthy personnel. They inspire a level of confidence (you don't think you're getting snowed). We've been going to Paul's for years.

DOUG/ALEX M.
Studio City, CA
02/19/2020
Amazing Service
Could not ask for a better mechanic. Paul and Louis are as honest and hardworking as they come.

BT
BRIAN T.
GMC Suburban
02/18/2020
Great Diagnosis, Fast & Excellent Service
What I anticipated to be a bad water pump or a leaky intake gasket turned out to be a loose hose clamp. What may have been extensive front end work was remedied by a front end lube job. After an early morning drop off, I was driving my vehicle early that afternoon.
I am a happy customer!

BF
BILL F.
Los Angeles, CA
02/17/2020
Paul's figures things out fast!
I had a weird electrical problem and Paul's got to the bottom of it in a hurry and fixed it at a reasonable price!

JEFF M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/16/2020
Professionalism and friendly
I had new struts, strut mounts and bearings installed by another establishment. A little over a year, the bearings went bad. I had them replaced and they just went out of warranty. I had them replaced by the same place. I noticed unusual wear on my tire. I took my car to Paul’s and he found out the strut mounts were bad! They were not installed correctly by the other establishment which caused the bearings to go bad. Paul’s replaced the needed parts and did alignment. The car now drives straight as an arrow and a smoother ride. I will always go to them from now on.

Caroline S.
Volvo S60
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Caroline says she loves this facility. Everything is the best.

JOSEPH S.
Los Angeles, CA
02/14/2020
Highest recommendation
The best... trustworthy, capable and fast.. highly recommend.

NG
NANCY G.
North Hollywood, CA
02/14/2020
They’re the best
In 15 years I’ve never been tempted to find another automotive service/repair. Paul and his crew are knowledgeable, reliable, trustworthy, and friendly.

EK
EMMA K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/13/2020
Very Helpful
So glad I brought my car to them. I know literally nothing about cars and they were very good at explaining and did such a nice job! They are always very helpful and treat the cars with such great care! I’ll always take my car to them!

CG
CARIN G.
Volvo 240
02/13/2020
Love these guys!
I’ve been taking my car to Paul’s for almost 20 years. They were highly recommended to me, and I have gone on to happily recommend them to dozens of people. Paul and Louis are incredibly nice guys and great and honest mechanics!

RL

Andrew B.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/11/2020
Quick, accurate, fair service
My car was serviced quickly and fairly. My brake issues were handled fairly.

AARON S.
Woodland Hills, CA
02/10/2020
As always... fantastic service.
Good people. Good service. Honest, fast and good.

EN
Edward N.
Ford Bronco II
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Edward said he was very pleased with this business's service.

TT
TRICIA T.
02/04/2020
Won't go anywhere else!
I've been going here since they opened. They are honest, no b.s. Experts.