JI
JULIE I.
10/19/2018
Paul's is great!
As always Paul's was excellent. Paul and Lewis are friendly and super efficient. Highly recommend to all. And I do, any time I can. Thanks!!

JO
JOANIE O.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
10/18/2018
Their honesty
I have been using Paul's Auto for over 10 years and as far as I'm concerned they are the best. I drive an older car and they always manage to find parts to it. And the car is running like a new car. Paul and his employees are always polite and informative and they know what they are talking about. Me up

BW
BRICE W.
10/18/2018
Trustworthy & Reliable!
We have been going to Paul’s for over a decade and we completely trust them. They are always very upfront about repairs needed. Very personable & professional! And they always get the work done in a timely manner. We will always go straight to Paul & Louis for anything we need! We can’t recommend them enough!!

SA
STEPHEN A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/15/2018
Excellent source for Automotive service
I needed a smog check and I was immediately taken care of by Louis who works for Paul's Automotive. I have taken my cars to Paul's for many years. They are more than fair with their prices and I trust them with my cars completely. You cannot go wrong by having them do any service you need on your car. I would never go anywhere else for service.
Paul T. from Paul's Automotive Service Center responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for your continued business!!

MV
MARY V.
10/10/2018
Satisfied as usual
This was a first visit with this car. We have been customers for many years and have always been confident in the quality of your service and the fairness of your prices. This car was reaching the end of its lease contract and we needed it evaluated as to whether to purchase it outright or let the contract expire. Your inspection and evaluation helped us make that decision.

CF
Cynthia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nathan. He said the service was good, however it was a little expensive.

SF
SUSANNE F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/06/2018
Great place!
They have taken care of my car for the past 5 years, I highly recommend Paul and Loius. They are friendly, knowledgable, reliable and efficient.

Marta M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Marta said this business always does good work, they are friendly, and she trusts them.

TE
Tony E.
Mercedes-Benz 280CE
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff was able to do something for him that other people couldn't do.

MJ
MARYANN J.
09/27/2018
Happy Place for Cars with a Glitch of Some Kind
I am so grateful that there is a "Paul's Automotive" because as a "little old lady" who knows NOTHING about cars I feel that I have a really good and honest friend who will take care of all the problems...and at a very reasonable price.

BOB M.
Riverside, CA
Ford Expedition
09/25/2018
Vehicle inspection
I dealt with Paul and staff they were very professional, and communicative. They completed the tasks on time with a complete report I requested, and were reasonably priced.

PB
Paul B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Nissan Versa
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the technicians always provide good service. He never feels as if they are giving him the run around and always do a good job.

Chrysler 300M
09/23/2018
Great work and piece of mind that everything is done correctly
I have taken two vehicles here and will continue to bring my next auto down the road because of how much I trust Paul’s automotive to fix things correctly. Such skilled mechanics that know their way around a vehicle. Thank you very much.

LR
Lauren R.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said they are really trustworthy, honest and kind. She has already recommended this business.

JARON S.
09/21/2018
These guys are world class!
Delviers the best service. Fast and Friendly. Honest. I'd trust them with my wife. Okay, that last sentence is a lie. The rest is true.

IG
IRVIN G.
Saturn SL
09/17/2018
I always receive, prompt, courteous, excellent service.

DAVID H.
Panorama City, CA
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
09/15/2018
Knowledge
Paul has knowledge of many autos which brings confidence on my part.

MF
Matthew F.
Van Nuys, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the service the staff provided was quick and they got him in the same day for service.

NF
NANCY F.
09/11/2018
Paul's Automotive Service Center Great Review
Service is friendly and car runs like a dream. Thank you!!!

KH
KEN H.
Encino, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/06/2018
NO BETTER PLACE TO HAVE YOUR CAR REPAIRED. EVER!
I've been taking my cars there for about 15 years and wouldn't take it anywhere else. These guys are really straight shooters.