PM

GP
GEORGE P.
BMW 525iT
12/05/2018
Fast reliable & good value plus fun happy folks
Paul’s has been servicing our BMWs for years without any complaints! They r experts on foreign and older classic cars. Right across from ceter BMW so have access to all parts but always try for refurbished first to save the customer money!! Lewis & Paul himself run the place like clockwork!!

AL
ALEXANDRA L.
12/04/2018
Fair price, honest and fast!
I have had work done on my Rav 4 at Paul’s twice now. First for front wheel bearings and most recently for a break job. I ended up here after first trying the dealership where they wanted $150 just to look at the car, before any work was even done. I took my car to Paul’s and they looked at it for free and called me with an estimate within a couple hours. The work was done either by the end of the day or early the next day. Both times there, I have worked mainly with Louis, who was patient and consultative. Beyond that, he went out of his way to call my dad in Minneapolis and discuss the repairs. The owner and all of the other employees I’ve spoken with are also very nice and helpful. I feel very confident bringing my car here and would recommend to anyone!

JV
JAMES V.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/30/2018
Always Excellent
We've been regular usgtomers form nearly 20 years and have never been disappointed.

NV
NITA V.
Cadillac CTS
11/29/2018
Best auto service ever!
Paul’s is amazing. They do a thorough job, give detailed information and finish the repairs faster than they promise!
They are patient, professional and respectful. So happy I found Paul’s!

Chevrolet Cobalt
11/29/2018
Very professional and affordable

AARON S.
Woodland Hills, CA
11/27/2018
The best!
As always, you guys are the best!

MICHAEL M.
Toyota Avalon
11/26/2018
Have been using Paul’s for almost 3 years. Theyir work is excellent and they are good guys to do business with. I always enjoy seeing some of the rare, vintage and high-end cars that are in the bays being worked on. Clearly they have a varied clientele who trust Paul and Louis with their valuable possessions. Great shop.

PS
PETER S.
Woodland Hills, CA
Cadillac Seville
11/19/2018
Best service anywhere!
I drive a long way so Paul & Lewis and their pros can take of my cars. Fairest most professional and complete service you could hope for. They are the best!

LI
Lauren I.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she has been to this business numerous times, and the service is always good, reliable and quick.

MILANA S.
11/08/2018
The best
I love service. I love people who works there. They are simply the best

LF
LEAH F.
11/05/2018
My new favorite automotive place
Always great, and I feel like they are always fair. It is so comforting to find a place to trust. Thanks guys!

JV
JULIE V.
11/05/2018
Our trusted place for many years
We started going to Paul's 20+ years ago, and now our son does as well. Can always count on them for great service, and honesty, and that will keep us coming back for years to come too!

JONNA D.
Ford Edge
11/04/2018
Best mechanic in the valley!
Paul is our go to mechanic! He is honest and fair and always does an amazing job in a timely matter. There are so many mechanics out there who try to rip you off. He is the opposite. He will talk with you and prioritize what you can afford, while also keeping you safe driving your vehicle. Plus his work is always great. Every time he’s fixed something, I’ve never had to revisit the issue. Hardworking and fair.

CHRIS C.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/03/2018
Great service, friendly people and fair prices.
Great service, friendly people and fair prices. Recommend highly!

Michael H.
11/02/2018
Best Ever
Just finding someone who would work on my car was an achievement. It wasn't easy. But finding Paul was a dream come true. Not only did he agree to take on the project, he and his crew did only the best work. My 1954 Roadrace Lincoln Capri
had sat for 24 years and needed a lot of TLC to make it right. Couldn't be happier with the results.

DEBRA G.
Nissan Maxima
11/02/2018
Extremely satisfied
Fast, friendly and highly skilled mechanics who strive to diagnose your car's problems and offer you solutions ,i.e., only sell you what you really need not neccessary what's going to make them the most money. It's a shop you can trust!

Jesse T.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said he really appreciates their time and the people.

CG
CARIN G.
Volvo 240
10/30/2018
Paul's is Great!
Always great service at Paul's. Paul and Louis always do their best to care for your car, and accommodate customers in every way they can!

LYNDA ( SUNNYE ) S.
Ford Flex
10/30/2018
Outstanding! Makes me want to shout.
The quality of work is superior. The friendly and knowledgeable front office staff is so reassuring. I know I am in good hands and trust that they value their customers.