BR
Brandon .
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said he has known Paul for a long time, everything at this place was excellent and everything is perfect.

JI
JULIE I.
Studio City, CA
05/29/2020
Paul, Lewis and staff are very professional yet very friendly. They are honest and do great work.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/29/2020
Always the Best!
Paul's is always great! I can rely on them for any repairs and I know they will do a great job!

Jonathan S.
Pasadena, CA
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan said they were informative , cordial and timely.

JARON S.
Los Angeles, CA
05/23/2020
From Excellent to Super-Excellent
Needed a smog check. Booked a time. When I showed up they were waiting for me. In and out in 12 minutes. No nonsense experts who will keep your car purring. I think they have over a thousand positive reviews. And, about half the price of dealership service. Thanks to Paul and his team they've kept my 2008 Honda trouble free for 75,000 miles. That's three times around the world. My cost of repairs to my Honda works out to about $100 per trip around the world. Hell, I'd trust them with my wife alone on a South Pacific island. Well, maybe not. But you get the idea.

David S.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
David said they have been doing a good job with taking care of his vehicles and he can trust them.

WP
WERNER P.
Northridge, CA
Dodge Sprinter
05/21/2020
Best price,Car service and repair
Being a retired mechanik and shop owner for about 50 year’s myself, I appreciate Paul’s professionalism and honesty !
I have recommended his shop to many of my friends and associates!
Werner P
yodelehu 🎶

DAVID G.
Los Angeles, CA
05/21/2020
Service You Can Count On!
Professional polite service personnel. Quick turnaround with trustworthy repair. What gets fixed , stays fixed at Paul’s Automotive.

Joe A.
Lexus GS 300
05/15/2020
Great team
I refer my friends.

LG
LEE G.
05/15/2020
I always appreciate the quick and complete help Thank you!
Excellent service & reassuring.

BF
BRUCE F.
Lexus RX 450h
05/13/2020
Neighborhood Gem - Auto Repair
Over the years I’ve taken Paul and Lewis a wide variety of vehicles. They have always been able to repair them - estimates first, then timely work. They are courteous and do what they say they will, when they will for the amount estimated. We urge you to take your vehicles to them for repair, you’ll be happy you did. Bruce and Elodie.

SN
SANDRA N.
05/13/2020
Very efficient
Good customer service.Would definitely recommend this place .

MARK D.
Trust
After some 30 years of having my cars serviced at Paul’s I know that I can trust Paul & Louis to do what the car needs, do it well and do nothing extraneous or unnecessary. Finding a good trustworthy mechanic in LA is essential, and I feel lucky to have found one.

BR
BARRY R.
Nissan Rogue
05/12/2020
Paul's always takes great care when my cars need service..

WT
WOLF T.
Professional, honest, fair
Paul was very professional and answered all the questions that I had.

I do as much work on my Jeep as I can. But, there are some things that I just can't do because I don't have the space, time or tools to do it.

They were professional, honest, fair and treated me very well and went beyond what they were asked to do.

I would highly recommend this place.