Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Teresa(Terry) M.
Champaign, IL
03/24/2018
Friendly & reliable
They found out what was wrong with my car , checked my car over. Got it fixed the next day and was ready when promised. They also came and picked me up when it was time to pick up car. Thank you for your help

SP
Sara P.
Savoy, IL
GMC Pickup
03/16/2018
Great Customer Service
PDR has always provided great customer service and gets my vehicle fixed in a timely manner. I really like that they send a diagnostic report with pictures in a very prompt time frame and then call to discuss the options and price. Would highly recommend taking your vehicle here.

Dee H.

Whitney C.
Rantoul, IL
01/24/2018
Safety first
Made sure my vehicle only got what it needed and very cheap! Won't go anywhere else now.

VB
Vivian B.
Danville, IL
Saturn Ion
01/19/2018
Over priced labor cost
People are friendly but your labor prices are ridiculous. I just looked at my receipt and was charged $199.50 for a $26.00 part. Checked around and other shoppes advised they would have charged a lot less. Next time I will definitely shop around.

BK
Ben K.
Champaign, IL
Mazda Tribute
01/18/2018
Check Engine Light is on after service
I drove back home with the check engine light on.

Michelle B.
Mahomet, IL
01/17/2018
Family friendly service
PDR os always friendly, they get you in for service quickly. They are informative are always willing to take on a challenge.

Denise B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2018
Repairs completed in a timely manner and the all staff were courteous and helpful!

Christopher S.
01/15/2018

CK
Crystal K.
Rantoul, IL
01/03/2018
Radiator and battery replacement $1,070.00
My car was leaking radiator fluid. I called PDR. and told them so. They set me up for an appointment on Jan 3. My Battery died before Jan 3. and I told them so. I told them that I would have my Saturn Relay towed to them about 15 mins late. They told me that they would replace the battery, radiator and  hoses for $1,070.00. I told them that I will have my car towed back to my house then the said I owed $225 for the estimate. They didn't mention diagnostic charge at any time and they didn't allow the towing company to take my car until I paid. They later brought it down to $197.00. Be aware if PDR  just looks at your car your going to pay about $200.00 and average radiator replacement is about  $500 according to the internet.

LF
Louie F.
12/30/2017
Excellent communication with customer.
PDR has fixed problems on my truck that others have not been able to.They are honest with their estimates,very professional work and they stand by their work 100%.I wish I had found them long ago because it would have saved me a lot of money and time. I highly recommend PDR.

Louis S.
Philo, IL
Plymouth Neon
12/27/2017
Fixing a '95 Neon
They always do a great job on the old '95 Neon. Old cars like this can be aggravating! I'm thinking by now I'm pretty much putting my money into a black hole though. Not their fault though. They really know what the heck they're doing!!!!

HJ
Hamid J.
12/26/2017
Engine Check Light
Good People with great customer service.

Karen S.
12/25/2017
Tires
Everyone was helpful and pleasant.

HJ
Hamid J.
12/16/2017
Engine Check Light
Thank you for the great customer service and resolving the issue free!

12/16/2017
Engine Light
A few days ago engine check light turned on.Then, I askes PDR to inspect the car. They fixed the problem by replacing the gas cap and it cost me $175. Now after just a few days, the engine light turned on again. I have to meet then again. not sure If they can figure out the problem!
Staff and M. from PDR Automotive responded on 12/27/2017

Hamid

I hope since wer have had a chance to retest/ repair evap system your vehicle is now performing correctly.
THANKS, JOHN

AE
Alicia E.
11/30/2017
Pre-Purchase Inspection
PDR's pre-purchase inspection saved us from purchasng a used car with lots of problems. With the detailed inspection and photos taken during it, we were able to explain to the seller why we could not pay her full asking price. Money well spent.

TP
Tim P.
Ram 1500
11/30/2017
Good
👍🏻👍🏻

John M.
Loves Park, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/25/2017
Fixed transmission quickly
I was visiting from out of town, and dropped the transmission on my car. I left the car at PDR with a note about the problem. They had it ready to go by the end of the week when I was able to return. They were polite, followed up regularly, and got me on my way. This is the place to go in Champaign-Urbana. I was very impressed. Thanks for the excellent work and care!

Shevita B.
11/23/2017
Never Again!!! Overcharged for tire plug!
Never again!

Danielle C.
11/05/2017
Quick Service
My starter failed, but PDR was able to diagnose exactly why this happened and replace all the parts involved the same day! Thank you!!