KR
KEVIN R.
07/22/2017
Reliable and Trustworthy
I have been bringing my car to Penfield for service for several years. The staff is friendly and communicates well. The service is always reliable and trustworthy.

BRUCE S.
Toyota Venza
07/01/2017
Glenna Smith
The people!

DAN L.
06/22/2017
Great experience again
Bob and his crew are great. Courteous and respectful to deal with and always friendly both on the phone and in person. They don't always throughly explain what needs to be done today vs what may need to be done in the future and provide expert guidance as if it were thier own vehicle. They do thier best to accommodate the customer and are very flexible with drop offs, pick ups and even giving me a lift to the train station when the car will be there all day. Highly recommended for all your vehicle svc needs

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
06/13/2017
1994 Geo Prism
The morning I was scheduled to bring my car in for new brakes I smelled gas. I asked Bob Trez to check and find out why I was smelling gas. He found that the fuel filler neck needed to be replaced. Penfield Service Center replaced the fuel filler neck and put on new brakes in less than 3 hours.

SARA S.
06/05/2017
Honest and friendly
I'm a first time customer and only went for an oil change. Everyone was friendly and the employees seemed to be honest, respectable, and efficient (from what I observed as I sat waiting). I'd definitely go back.

KO
KATHY O.
Nissan Sentra
05/28/2017
Great experience
The friendly, quick and efficient service is always appreciated.

HL
HOLLY L.
Ford Edge
05/24/2017
The Best of the Best !!
Penfield Service is polite and friendly. They provide fast and quality service. Finally a place you can trust.

KZ
KAREN Z.
GMC Acadia
05/19/2017
So friendly and nice!
So friendly and nice

JOHN L.
05/19/2017
Friendly, competent, and fairly priced
Completed the work in a timely manner and were considerate towards my time an wallet!
Good people!!

CHARLENE S.
Geo Prizm
05/13/2017
1994 Geo Prism
I have been taking my car to Penfield Service for a number of years. They are always courteous, efficient, and charge reasonable prices. They always let me know if they find something that needs to be taken care of and provide me with an estimate prior to performing the necessary work.

GL
GIA L.
Mazda CX-5
05/09/2017
Very Good Service
Very good service. Bob and Mike are very friendly and helpful, and they explain everything that needs to be done clearly. I feel comfortable taking my vehicle to them.

MAUREEN M.
Shelton, CT
Nissan Rogue
04/29/2017
Always friendly and honest. Very accommodating to customers.

CHERYL C.
Toyota Matrix
04/28/2017
Love the service
Bob and the boys are great!!! excellent service

KERRY M.
Jeep Liberty
04/26/2017
Alignment Oil Change
Thanks for taking care of my Lady's Jeep Liberty, both the Jeep and my Gal are very pleased with the oil change and alignment. You guys are the best. Thanks for keeping the vehicles on the road. Respect ! KM

LF
LISA F.
Honda Accord
04/25/2017
Once again thank you to my friends at Penfield. I always feel well taken care of whenever I am there.