Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JOHN T. B.
Pontiac Firebird
03/26/2016
Work on my Trans Am
Good people, good work, and a fair price.

FP
FRED P.
Cedar Hill, TX
Ford F550 Super Duty
RV Repairs
Good people, friendly staff. They do great work on RV's. Owner very involved in day to day activities. Thanks Steven and Cory.

TOM M.
Burleson, TX
Chevrolet Silverado
Honest
If something ain't broke don't mess with it. Good job!

MICKEY B.
Blum, TX
03/23/2016
My experience was fine, very professional.
My car needed alignment. The service was fast and informative as it was explained to me what parts I needed to bring car into perfect alignment.

J.D. C.
03/20/2016
Great in emergencies!!
My brakes froze up. I run my business with my truck! They were able to get me in and out in a hurry!!

KW
KYLE / ZACK W.
Burleson, TX
03/11/2016
Quality Service and Stand behind work
Wanted to Thank you for standing behind a seal job that you had done for us several months ago
We returned and Quality took a look at the seal that was previously installed and found it was in deed still leaking and quality replaced it - That's Quality and Dependability which separates you from the rest. And definitely earns any future business from us.

SR
SHAWN R.
03/09/2016
Great shop
Thanks for the professional, clean and great shop that always performs work beyond expectations! Thanks

STACY C.
03/08/2016
Front end alignment
Clean shop friendly service. Got car in right away. Called with findings before doing work.

RN
ROGER N.
Lincoln Town Car
03/05/2016
Brake Pads on 2003 Lincoln Town Car
Once again Quality Brakes and Alignment lived up to and beyond their name of Quality. Their professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail, craftsmanship, customer service, friendliness, pricing and "QUALITY" of work is second to none. Do not take your vehicle to anyone else except Quality Brakes and Alignment. Roger Neumann Go out and make it a $ucce$$ful day!

ROBERT M.
RAM 3500 HD
03/04/2016
wonderful people and service. true to their words!
Very pleased.

JOSHUA C.
Alvarado, TX
Volkswagen Passat
03/04/2016
Awesome
I would highly recommend this place to take your vehicle to get work done to it. They were very fast service and very friendly people.

MK
MIKE K.
03/03/2016
Honesty, trust, commitment to quality, extremely friendly
Quality brakes has always performed an excellent job on our vehicles.

KEVIN M.
Grandview, TX
02/26/2016
Customer service /quality of work
Great customer service and repairs

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
02/20/2016
Had them check my differential fluid
Excellent customer service always happy to go back

TL
TYLER L.
02/11/2016
Quality brakes is quality at its best
Customer service is awesome, very personable people. I feel you can trust Joel and his team with your vehicle and whatever you need serviced. Good people, good service, good business.

BOB H.
Alvarado, TX
02/09/2016
friendly, efficient, knowlegible, reasonable prices & does a really good job, every time.
Thanks Joel, for getting right on my daughters car, she is happy & I am very happy!

RF
ROBERT F.
Lillian, TX
02/04/2016
Looking for Quality
I was looking for a business that I could trust to align my 2002 Ford F-250 and I called a person that I had planned to use but their equipment was not working, and they recommended a competitor, Quality Brakes and Alignment. A courteous young man got right to work, diagnosed my problem,presented me with a written estimate of the cost. The owner and I talked about his business and I found out he has been in business at that location for 21 years, which I took as a good sign. I ok'ed the work,it was finished and ready to roll at the promised time. It drove like a new truck. I have told several friends about the friendly courteous service.

PK
PAT K.
Hillsboro, TX
02/04/2016
Friendly, professional and reasonable!
These guys are amazing.

JERRY H.
Keene, TX
02/01/2016
The drives streight and smooth
Grest job

SE
SONNY E.
Granbury, TX
Nissan Titan
01/30/2016
High quality service, courteous and experienced employees
I will return and recommend Quality Brakes & Alignment to my friends