Quality Brakes & Alignment

MARILYN. C.
Grandview, TX
08/13/2017
Remarkable Customer Service
The staff was great and relentless in pursuing and repairing my brake problem.

AJ
ABIROTHA J.
Keene, TX
08/11/2017
Experts
Very pleased with my entire service. It's been over 15 yrs since I used Quality Brakes and I am still so pleased.

DON M.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/11/2017
20011 Ford Pickup
Fast, very friendly, very pleased with the work that was done

KIRSTEN M.
Kopperl, TX
08/09/2017
LOVE this place!
Joel and his people are the best. I have not had to go in for a few years, but when I did this week he remembered me and was his same kind and friendly self. They do great work and are upfront and honest about costs. I appreciate this business.

PB
PAM B.
Rainbow, TX
Buick Enclave
07/18/2017
The friendly service. They spend time to help out a customer.
See above. I have already referred friends to this business.

TONY B.
Nissan Rogue
07/15/2017
friendly, location is very good, prices are very good
Work was completed in a timely fashion at a reasonable price.

LARRY S.
Joshua, TX
07/15/2017
air condition and front end check of potential promblems
what makes this place so special is the honest,dependability and high standard of customer service that Joel and his employee perform. I can depend on honest workmanship in all areas of repairs

REBECCA H.
Alvarado, TX
07/14/2017
Delightful experience
Efficient and courteous service! They actually cared about my opinion of the work that was done. And it was a decent price

RANDY S.
Alvarado, TX
07/12/2017
Great customer service everyone there goes above and behind.
Great business starts with the leadership. In this case the owner and all his employees are top notch. I will highly recommend this company to anyone. And will always use them for my future mechanical needs. Thanks for your honesty and a job well done.

WR
WES R.
Midlothian, TX
Ford F-250 Super Duty
07/12/2017
Top Notch Service
My brakes went out without warning and I was stuck 40+ miles from home and they immediately got me in and had be fixed and back on the road in no time. Great job and great price! Business done right

KEVIN M.
Grandview, TX
06/28/2017
Quality Work
Knowledgeable mechanics great service.

RANDY M.
06/17/2017
Great service. Great ownership.
Quality Brakes and alignment got my vehicle in quickly and all repairs were completed within 3 hours. Fair price as well.

ROCKY W.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/14/2017
Fast Friendly Fair
Again, Fast-Friendly-Fair !! Apparently, dealership looking to make big bucks. Just had to take vehicle to someone I TRUST to be Honest and fair. This is that kind of place. Highly recommend Quality Brakes & Alignment for your related services.

GW
GARY W.
06/10/2017
They drove me to work and picked me up afterward!
Quality work. Friendly and professional service.

LC
LINDA C.
GMC Terrain
06/07/2017
Linda Combs
Fast service, your employees are friendly and helpful! Thank you so much for helping me. I truly appreciate your repairing my car so quickly!! Owner very friendly too!