Dorchestr Ctr, MA
Lincoln MKX
03/05/2021
Always great service!
In and out! Great, fast service, efficient service!!! The staff is always warm and friendly, and I enjoyed the other guest.

SHARON S.
Hyde Park, MA
03/04/2021
Customer
Always accommodating! They know you by name! I don’t usually have to wait a long time for my car no matter what’s being done. Even when they keep it over night it’s ready when promised! The staff is friendly.... I’ve been a customer for years ... This is my second car they now work on. I love my mechanic Bin.... He is ALWAYS professional and HONEST about what I need...

TN
TRIET N.
Acura TSX
03/03/2021
Acura
Thank you so much for all that you do to help fix my car.

AP
Adam P.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Adam said he thinks they are the most experienced people out there.

Mazda CX-9
03/01/2021
Routine service is better than "routine"!
Made an appointment for an oil change and inspection sticker on a Saturday online, not sure that I could get the Monday time slot I needed. Received confirmation eatly Monday morning that I could get in earlier if I was available to do so. Brought it in at 10am and it was ready by 11am! I picked it up at noon. They even changed the battery in my key fob! Alexandra at the desk is very personable! Excellent service all around!

RA
RICHARD A.
Stoughton, MA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/26/2021
Honesty, quality and integrity all in one every time you visit this business.

Maureen H.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Maureen said the employees are always very accommodating, she has known the family for years and they're just good people who provide good service. Maureen said she highly recommends them, it is always a pleasant experience and she couldn't ask for better service,

TRUNG M.
Porsche 911
02/18/2021
Good customer service
Quick n great customer service

Stoughton, MA
Dodge Journey
02/18/2021
Superior Customer Service
Stopped by the Center yesterday in the late afternoon. Chris suggested to come back in the morning so they service my car without rushing.

EP
Elouise P.
02/13/2021
The service the great at this place
Anytime that I call for an appointment I'm able to get one, the receptionist is friendly and she makes you feel right at home. The location is close to my house, and I never have to worry about if I'm going to get my car back on the same day. Their prices are good compare to other places that I have gone to.

Elouise P.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you so much! We love serving our customers.

PK
Paula K.
02/11/2021
Customer Service is outstanding.The mechanics do a great job. They go out of the way to accommodate. I would recommend them to everyone.

Thank you so much!

02/10/2021
Customer Service
Great customer service and communication everytime I get my vehicle serviced.

Thank you!!!

SK
STEPHEN K.
02/09/2021
Outstanding customer support.
Outstanding customer support with very efficient and very reasonable price. I was kept informed every step of the way with my repair and got my car back very quickly.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you Stephen!! That what we're all about!

Alison M.
02/09/2021
Courteous, affordable, relatively quick
Oil change, bulb replacement. 50 bucks and under 90 minutes.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 02/09/2021

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING IN TODAY!

Thank you Alison!

02/04/2021
Amazing service!
What an amazing team! There’s a reason they’re be been servicing the community since the 1960’s. They’re honest, talented, and priced right. Thank you for working on my truck and getting me back on the road SAFELY! Chris & his team rock; Binh, Mike & Sean are the best in the business. Oh and Billy too! Thanks again!!