DAVID D.

CP
Craig P.
Milton, MA
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Craig said that he had a good experience and they're good people.

NS
NICK S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/23/2020
Amazing experience
The staff are knowledgeable and honest. They take the time to explain any issues in detail and try give the best prices. I highly recommend getting your car repaired here.

Judy C.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Judy said the business always did a good job, they were very personable and also very skilled.

Jennyde D.
Jeep Commander
11/19/2020
Love this place
I have been coming to this place for a couple years now and hopefully, forever. Quick, efficient, and trustworthy. Even the lady at the front desk.. brightens my day, always

EF
Eli F.
Canton, MA
Ram 2500
11/19/2020
Mike
On schedule and makes sure it is done right

MELANIE P.
Jeep Compass
11/13/2020
Respectful and Efficient!
Everyone here from the receptionist to the mechanics are so friendly, helpful, and respectful! The waiting room is spotless and comfortable, though I am never there long because the service is always so timely. This is the only mechanic I come to anymore, they explain everything to me and ensure that I understand the work they are doing to my vehicle. Their prices are very fair and they’re always up front with me about the level of importance of each repair, and I am confident that they would never try to charge me for something that wasn’t necessary (as I’ve experienced elsewhere!)

TL
TUSHANE L.
Mattapan, MA
GMC Canyon
11/13/2020
Customer service and Professionalism
All I have to say is whenever I have a problem I can rely on Randolph auto service with my vehicle thank you guys for all that you do. Can’t say thank you enough!!!

RD
Russell D.
Kia Sportage
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Russell said it is always good service and he has never had an issue. They take the vehicle, do what is needed, and call when it's ready. It is very smooth, always very reliable, fast, efficient service and he is always happy.

BK
BILL K.
11/09/2020
Dependable,
Always reliable and excellent service

WH
WHITNEY H.
Dodge Durango
11/05/2020
Awesome and honest people
I got a full pre perchese vehicle inspection on my vehicle, they gave me straight up information about any and all issues the vehicle had, no beating around the bush with it, even gave me honest suggestions as to what I should do, Chris was so helpful and awesome, very patient, I didn't feel rushed or anything, their receptionist, I believe her name tag said Alexandria or Alexandra, (I hope I got her name right) she's great! Such a people person, went the extra mile for me and gave me some helpful information as well! Im very pleased with the service I received and would definitely be recommending people to them! I definitely will be back to them for more service in the near future!! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

JOE M.
Nissan JUKE
11/04/2020
Absolutely the Best!
Best car service around! Employees excellent! Service excellent!

EF
Eli F.
Canton, MA
10/30/2020
Mike
Very knowledgeable and on schedule

Nissan Sentra
10/29/2020
Staff friendly, clean environment, good service, great 👍 Job done ✅
Great

Milton, MA
10/29/2020
good service; friendly people
customer in lobby with no mask :(