NP
Najib P.
Nissan Murano
04/24/2019
They always make me feel home especially Mike and Marie lou
Randolph Automotive one of the best

04/19/2019
Always on point, very friendly workers.

PD
PAUL D.
04/19/2019
Quality service at a fair price
RAS does superb work at a fair price. Tired of dealership drama as I was. Go to Randolph Automotive for work on your vehicle.

Richard B.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was super. The employees were caring.

James A.
Lincoln MKZ
04/16/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was prompt. This business is a very neat and clean facility.

LC
Laun C.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Laun said the business is good.

JI
JACK I.
Milton, MA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/12/2019
Marylou is the best!
She’s great with customers and brings a welcoming vibe

TO

CECILIA D.
Canton, MA
FIAT 500
04/11/2019
Always so professional and answer all of my questions.

Ford Fiesta
04/09/2019
My tire pressure
Thanks for seeing me.The wait wasn't long and the problem resolved when. You discovered the. NAIL in my tire.. Thank you again.

Sharon, MA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/06/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
Mike has been fixing my families cars since the (gulp) 80’s. He is the best ever and happy to see him at this beautiful shop.

MIGUEL P.
04/02/2019
Mike is my mechanic!
Mike took care of my car quickly and efficiently and the price was right. He called my house several times to keep me abreast of everything that had to be done to my car and I really appreciated that. Really nice guy. I recommend this shop to anybody that needs a mechanic that will treat you right!

BA
BARRY A.
03/27/2019
Very very friendly and impressive service. . I stopped by because it is near my home, for a relatively minor matter, rather than going to the gas station and garage some miles from me that I have been going to for years. Based on my experience here this shop will have all my business in the future and I will recommend it to others.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/29/2019

We try our best everyday.  We are delighted that you are happy.  Look forward to seeing you again.

JOYCE M.
Acura ILX
03/25/2019
Great SERVICE and FAST
I waited a week before I did this review to see if the service they provided was rushed and I would need to come back or hear a strange noise. but nope, they FIXED my car and I was really impressed with how fast they worked on it. I loved that I was able to pick up my car after hours so that was a plus! Would definitely come back again and I would definitely refer them to my family and friends
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/29/2019

Smart lady!  We are impressed!

RD
ROBERT D.
03/25/2019
Great service and fast!
Very friendly and excellent service
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/29/2019

Good timing is always a good thing.

PK
PAUL K.
Taunton, MA
Nissan Murano
03/23/2019
As always, quick, efficient and proficient service, at a very reasonable price. I've been to a lot of garages in my life, this is the best for a lot of reasons, including the family that runs it, and the staff, being the nicest folks you could ever know.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/29/2019

We treat customers the way we want to be treated, when we are the customer.

TJ
TIFFANY J.
Lincoln Navigator
03/21/2019
Amazing Service !
Always very professional, quality work and very accommodating with scheduling.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/29/2019

We are glad you are happy

MEG G.
03/19/2019
Prompt Service
Monday morning - heading off to work to process payroll for 151 people. Battery totally dead. AAA jump started, drove to Mobil, battery replaced in less then an hour - with 45% discount because the battery was less than 5 years old!! They care.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/29/2019

Gotta keep you on the road! ;)

Brockton, MA
Mazda CX-5
03/19/2019
Always great
Followed our favorite mechanic to this business .only to come to really like everyone there. Service is great and timely. Dont sell you what you dont need. My whole family uses them as well.even my grandson who just got his car
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/29/2019

Awww, thanks so much!  We love you all too.

JJ
JUNE J.
03/18/2019
I came in came in with an emergency and they fixed it
I came in with the brake stuck, and the car unable to move. I spoke to Mike, who is just terrific. He evaluated what was wrong, gave me a good price and got to work. They were able to get the job done relatively quickly and get me on my way to work. I will definitely use the shop again, and recommend it to my friends.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you!  glad you were able to get to work.