SK
STEPHEN K.
09/21/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
The customer service is outstanding and so efficient. We have been bringing all our cars here for well over 8 years and have never been dissatisfied. We trust the entire staff with fixing and maintaining our cars and recommend them to our extended family members and friends. Such an awesome and painless experience in car maintenance!

Westwood, MA
09/19/2020
Personal and excellent service!
This company continues to provide trustworthy service. Chris, Alexandra and Marylou are professional and so friendly. I feel that they handle my car like their own.

KP
KEN P.
South Easton, MA
Nissan Maxima
09/18/2020
Magic Mike
Mechanic Mike works his Magic. Great service with expertise! In and out in no time.

RON W.
South Easton, MA
Lincoln MKX
09/17/2020
The quality the people, service, and results all are painless
Quality of service,people,results.All are painless

PD
PAUL D.
09/16/2020
Great service at a great price
I have had repairs done ranging from $40 to $4000. The price has always been fair for the work done, and the quality of the work has always been excellent.

PK
PEGGY K.
Kia Optima
09/11/2020
Appointment for oil change at 7:30 am and my car was ready at 8:00 am. I was able to make it to work on time.

Judy C.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Judy said she has been using them for a while and they do great work.

LD
Luckmene D.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Luckmene said the staff provided good service but they charged too much for labor.

RICK B.
Milton, MA
09/10/2020
Honesty
Friendly atmosphere in the office and on the phone. I really like the honesty of Randolph Automotive. They let me know what the problem was in a timely manner and the price was decent. For any future problems with my vehicle I know where to go in plus the bus stop is right out front of the office. I do recommend Randolph Automotive.๐Ÿ‘

STAR S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/10/2020
Amazing Service
what a fantastic place. Friendly and prompt. Totally helpful to me. I was super impressed

CR
CASEY R.
Recent repairs
Great place! Very clean shop and more importantly extremely honest and upfront staff! I will definitely be going back to them in the future!

LC
LAURA C.
Toyota Prius c
Great experience
I brought my car in for a handful of things to be fixed, and Randolph Automotive turned it around in a single day. I found the prices to be fair and the staff very helpful. Would recommend!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks for stopping in, we pride ourselves on quick, efficient, and quality service for our customers.ย

Chris Alexopoulos
Shop Manager
781-963-9886

CJ
CHUCK J.
Personable staff
Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, professional.
Waiting area very accommodating. and clean .
Services are great , prices are reasonable service manager explained what needed to be done and how long it would take. I have been a long time customer of this family run business for over 15years I would highly recommend you give them a try !
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/09/2020

Chuck, We appreciate your 15 years of trust in servicing your vehicles. We love seeing familiar faces and new ones as well.ย

Chris Alexopoulos
Shop Manager
781-963-9886

TF
TAMYKA F.
Buick Encore
09/08/2020
Awesome, quick service!
I had a great experience with the team everyone was nice and courteous and they were able to fix my vehicle quickly.

KL
KEVIN L.
Holbrook, MA
Jeep Patriot
09/08/2020
Top Notch Service
I always forget to call to make an appointment during normal hours, so i put in an appointment request via the website late at night. Alexandra called me back first thing the next day, reviewed my service requests and got me set up for an appointment convenient for me.
Mike Kahan has worked on all my cars since the early 2000s and has never steered me wrong. He's honest and does great work.
Give these guys a try. You'll be treated very well.