KH
Kelly H.
Honda Civic Si
02/21/2019
Ray Frey Auto Center: Because I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else!
Fast, friendly and affordable. & The complimentary car wash is the cherry on top! :)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your trust, we value your business.

LG
Lonnie G.
Nissan Titan
02/21/2019
Fair and Honest
They tell you what you really need.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/21/2019

Thgank you Lonnie, always nice to see you and take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Honda CR-Z
02/20/2019
Battery change
They are honest, do the work promptly and fair in their pricing. The owner is always in the shop and delightful.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Elizabeth, we always like to be fair and honest. We appreciate your business.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/13/2019
They are honest and explain everything they need to do and why.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you, we truly appreciate your business.

PT
Paula T.
Saturn Ion
02/12/2019
Best service
Not only is the service reliable and so far never shocking- the ability to log onto their site and see past history of services done along with what is due to be done in the future is really awesome. I like planning ahead and this makes it easy. I've also not felt like I'm being screwed with. Prices are good and work done has been timely and done well since I started going to them early last year with my 12 year old Saturn.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Paula, so glad you are using the Auto Owner's Site to help track your repairs/maintenance. We appreciate your business.

Karen M.
INFINITI Q50
02/11/2019
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Karen, it was nice to see you again and your business is very much appreciated.

RN
Randy N.
Nissan Xterra
02/09/2019
Best service
I’ve been taking my cars to Ray Frey for years and I will not go anywhere else. They never sell you something you don’t need and stand behind their work 100%. The work always is done on time and never more than the quoted price.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/11/2019

Randy, Thank you for your years of patronage. We appreciate your loyalty and enjoy helping you out with your car repair & maintenence needs.

RL
Rosemarie L.
Bonita, CA
02/08/2019
Customer Service
As usual, the people and the excellent and personable service this company provides make me come back each time I need our card serviced. I really don’t mind driving 27 miles when I there’s an auto service one mile from where I live.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Rosenarie, we definitely appreciate the fact that you make the longer drive to have your car serviced at Ray Frey Auto Center. We know there are a lot of choices out there for your car repair needs and we like that you choose us.

Mark B.
02/05/2019
Very professional, all business, no double talk.
Good customer service, detailed assessment of my cars status.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Mark, always good to see you and we appreciate your business.

Joanna M.
02/02/2019
Always 5 Star Service
No matter what type of service my car needs, Ray and his team always provide the best customer service, trustworthy advice, and reliable repairs. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2019

You're welcome Joanna, we always enjoy seeing you and helping out. Thank you for your business.

02/01/2019
Trustworthy
Very helpful and competitive pricing.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much we're so glad we could help you out.

Rick M.
Ramona, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/31/2019
Friendly fast service!
Friendly and responsive staff, exceeded expectations!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Rick, we appreciate your business. We always love to have new customers. We know you have lots of repair shops to choose from in San Diego and appreciate that you came so far to have your car worked on.

HM
Harriet M.
01/24/2019
Outstanding service & super-clean & organized shop
Ray & his staff are simply outstanding--honest, helpful, gracious & kind. And the waiting room is the nicest of any mechanics' shop--it's actually a pleasure to be there, with that sweet doggie Max looking on. :-)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Harriet, it was a pleasure meeting you and having you as a new customer in the Ray Frey Auto Center "family".

John S.
01/21/2019
TRUSTING AND FRIENDLY
GREAT! Completed a major job on time!!! Thank you Ray Frey!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2019

You're welcome John, thank you for your business. We appreciate your trust.

LP
Linda P.
Lexus ES 330
01/17/2019
As Usual The Best!
Ray and his staff are truly a pleasure to work with. They always make it effortless to have my families cars repaired. They really explain what needs to be repaired, so I can understand. I will not take my car elsewhere.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you Linda, we appreciate your loyalty and always enjoy seeing you and your family.

LE
Lee E.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/11/2019
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Lee, always good to see you.

BMW 325i
01/11/2019

Mark B.
01/10/2019
Very professional .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Mark, Have a great year.

LR
Leo R.
01/09/2019
It’s how my Grandpa would run a Shop. Straight !
Very comfortable taking my 2013 Prius and my moms Rav 4 because I want knowledgeable mechanics with integrity that charge a fair price.
I want these people around for as long as middle class drives cars and trucks !!!

Leo Riboni
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/09/2019

What a great compliment, thank you Leo. We want to be around for a long time too. Happy New Year.

AK
Alice K.
INFINITI I35
01/05/2019
Stellar as always
Well taken care of as usual.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Glad we took care of you Alice and thank you for choosing Ray Frey Auto Center for your car needs.