P
Santee, CA
Ford Transit Wagon
12/05/2019
Great
Straight forward noligable and throughal. All around great group of staff and workers.

Tom S.
12/05/2019
Dependable
You know you will always get the best service on your vehicles by their friendly and knowledgeable personal. I have recommended Ray to many of my friends and family.

Kibbee M.
Toyota Celica
12/04/2019
Honesty, Quality and Fair rates
Every detail of recommended service and/or repair was explained to me in a way I could understand. There was no hard sales pressure at all; only friendly, courteous, helpful, explanations about what my vehicle needed to keep it running safe and sound.

CD
Carol D.
Winchester, CA
12/04/2019
Satisfied
I have been taking my cars to Ray for a few years now, And I am totally satisfied with his knowledge and his dedication to his customers.
I will continue to bring my cars, until I am not able.
I totally recommend his business.

TR
Tom R.
Escondido, CA
11/30/2019
Expert service
Best place in town, have been going there for 25 years. Take my moms, wife’s and my car there. They do great work. I know I can trust Ray Frey and his staff to give me great service. They are all very cordial and friendly. I can trust them to do only the work on my car that it needs and will advise me when something needs attention.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/01/2019

Thank you Tom for your long time loyalty and trust. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time one of your vehicles needs service.

Susan S.
11/27/2019
Always a good experience here. I have an older Ranger - lots of stuff slowly falling apart- and I do all my repairs and regular maintenance here. I always feel informed but not pressured about issues on my vehicle. I have to carefully pick and choose what can wait and what needs attention, and I always feel like I am given all options and information in order to make these decisions in a clear and truthful manner. Have and will continue to recommend Ray Frey !!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/01/2019

Thank you Susan for the recommendations, we appreciate your business.

Moana P.
11/26/2019
Always great service!
Always know that we will be treated fairly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/01/2019

Thank you so much Moana, we so appreciate your business.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Best service - short wait - Nice office
Ray spotted my balding tires just in time for the rains. Glad I had my maintenance today.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/23/2019

Glad we could help Mike, thanks for stopping in. We appreciate your business.

Mike P.
Kia Sorento
Service of my vehicle
Very honest people and they go the extra mile for you.

11/22/2019
Don’t use anyone else. Ray Frey Auto is the best.
If only I had more cars with more problems. Thankfully and unfortunately I don’t drop my car off too often at Rey Frey because they also make sure everything is running perfectly. They’re fair on prices and incredibly honest.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/23/2019

Thank you for your vote of confidence, we so appreciate your business.

Kevin S.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/21/2019
More top notch work
Been a happy customer several years now. The only place I’ll let work on my truck
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/23/2019

Thank you for your trust Kevin, we appreciate that you have been a customer for several years.

Dale D.
11/19/2019
Always great service at Ray Frey, friendly, courteous, and honest. All you could ask for
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks Dale, we appreciate you!

Kevin S.
Dodge Sprinter
11/18/2019
Pre-purchase inspection
Ray Frey Automotive has helped us twice now. Ray helped us check out a couple of vehicles my son wanted to buy that were problematic. I will not buy a car without Ray saying it is okay. We have total confidence in Ray and look forward to working with him in the future. Kevin Sheedy
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/19/2019

Well, hopefully thrid time will be the one. Thank you for your confidence.

MaryAnn M.
Toyota Tundra
11/16/2019
Excellent service and fair prices from someone that you can trust.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your trust, very much appreciated.

Jessica W.
Honest mechanic
This place is great! Always fast and does honest work
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you so much Jessica, your business is very much appreciated.

Doreen D.
Dodge Spirit
Best of the Best!
Having ourselves been in the business over 40 years of Automotive Repair, Ray Frey is the most honorable and above board repair facility we could ever recommend. I've already had five requests for business cards. This is the place to go!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you so much Doreen, what an honor coming from you. We appreciate your business.

TT
Tony T.
Chrysler 300M
Honest Service
Owning cars over ten years old means things start wearing out. Ray Frey works to properly diagnose a problem rather than just throw a bunch of new, expensive, and often unnecessary parts on. The end result is always problem solved for a fair price.
Thanks Ray!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/18/2019

We appreciate your business Tony. Thank you.

Mike B.
11/14/2019
Trustworthy Automotive Shop
A professional business you can trust... honest and informative service that communicated with me on the steps needed for my vehicle.. A+
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much Mike, your trust means the world to us and your business is very much appreciated.

TW
Todd W.
Kia Sportage
11/13/2019
Great fast service!
Great fast service! Highly recommend using them!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and your business Todd.

Jo-Ellen P.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/13/2019
Mechanics extraordinaire.
Ray and his staff are honest, helpful and friendly. Have been taking my vehicles to Ray Frey since 2005. They dont pull any punches. They tell you like it is.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much Jo-Ellen for your loyalty.