Coronado, CA
08/17/2019
Hassle free, dependable, affordable, professional... highly recommended!

08/17/2019
Honest, fairness and quality.
My family and I have been taking all our cars here for any repairs or maintenance. We definitely trust Ray and his team and absolutely recommend them to all. Thank you Ray Frey! Keep up the good work!

Joe R.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
Thanks Rey Frey!
Great service, great staff, quotes and time to repair was extremely fast! Thanks

Donella M.
Chevrolet Venture
They love my cars
I have used Ray Freys Auto for many years. They always treat me and my cars with respect. They let me know what my cars need, and what they don't. They are honest and fair.

Colin B.
Kia Sorento
Professional friendly knowledgeable

Skip S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
The Best in Town
Ray and his staff are the best. Always thorough, yet reasonable. In my 10+ years as a customer, I have never been "oversold" on services. Honesty and integrity appear to be core values. I would not hesitate recommending them to others.

08/14/2019
Last Minute Diagnostic
The team was great at taking my car last minute, diagnosing the problem, and fixing it!

Dave P.
08/13/2019
Great shop
Their work and honesty is very good

LY
Linas Y.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Linas Y.
Rey Frey’s Business is the best and most efficient I have discovered in the San Diego area. They will never recommend any unnecessary work until the work is truly needed immediately. They will provide UBER rides if the job will be time consuming only. The Vehicle wash is a Plus after any services rendered for only a voluntary Tip. Also the SMOG services are the most reasonable price in town. They service my three vehicles Two Mercedes Benz and a Lexus SUV.

SJ
Scott J.
08/09/2019
I really enjoy taking our cars here for service, always less than going to the dealer for repairs, and if needed I’m referred to other shops for service, for example tires and allignments

GB
Gordon B.
National City, CA
Bad smell in car.
Honest, thorough and friendly. Short and sweet.

TW
Thomas W.
08/08/2019
Straight forward repair and service
Fixed the left axle of my mazda 3 and did my oil service. Followed recommendations from Ray with no unnecessary pressure. The quick detail of the car at the end is a bonus! and smart

Denise G.
Lakeside, CA
Great place!
They have always gone over and above!
And friendly employees! And a car wash with oil change.

OS
Otis S.
BMW M3
Good services.
Ray Frey is an honest, relaible mechanic Shop with good mechanics that provide great care and services.

M
Mike
08/07/2019
Always fast, reliable, honest, courteous
Ray Frey never let's us down!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the great review, your business is very much appreciated.

CR
Craig R.
08/07/2019
Always a pleasant experience
Prompt service, fair pricing, integrity in service, and competent employees––all describe my recent experience as well as my many visits to Ray Frey's Auto Center. I have taken my three vehicles to Ray's for over a decade and will continue to rely on this establishment fo al my service and maintenance needs!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

We appreciate you Craig, thank you as always!

Sandra C.
Honest, Fast, Knowledgeable and Professional
I’ve been taking my car to Rey’s for over +12 years ... I like the way I’m treated ... he is honest and explains why a particular service needs and don’t pressure you into getting the job done ...

S. Cox
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your car repair/maintenance over the past 12+ years. We truly appreciate that and look forward to many more years.

KL
Kristin L.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Just the facts!
Discovered his place thru word of mouth from an old car guy who only lets this shop work on his cars now that he can’t do it himself. I was desperate for a place to go that was a straight forward, reasonably priced, tell it like it is, old school mechanic who wasn’t going to up-sell a service. Have been exceptionally pleased with service and communication.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

We are definitely that Kristin, glad you found us. We will see you next time your car needs service.

Jim H.
Toyota Tundra
08/05/2019
Ray Frey Auto is only place I would take my truck or car for service. You guys ALWAYS take care of my vehicle and provide the peace of mind know the work is done properly.
Ray Frey Auto is the BEST!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Jim, we appreciate your business and we enjoy taking care of your veicles.

GW
Gram W.
El Cajon, CA
08/03/2019
Great Quality Work
I went here for a smog check and was happy with how quickly it was finished. Also they did a quick visual inspection of my vehicle and let me know my headlight was fogged out. A great place
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for coming Gram, glad we could work you in so quickly. We hope to see you next time your vehicle needs repair/service.