Johnette T.
08/17/2018
Great service!!
Ray Frey, his staff and mechanics are the best of the best! I know I am getting the best service in San Diego whether it is a oil change, brakes, tune-up or major work.

Thank you Ray!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/18/2018

Johnette, thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your business. See you next time.

Donna B.
08/16/2018
Once again 5 stars
This was my second visit to Ray FREY. Still very pleased with service and price. It's first come first serve, I was aware they did all they could to shorten my wait without compromising quality. I drive down from Ramona and plan to be a loyal regular customer. Oh yea I broke my visor and they were able to get and install a new one without expending the time of the time up. IMPRESSIVE!! Love the care wash, Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Donna, always nice to have a new loyal customer. We take pride in our work and glad you recognize that. Thank you for your business.

Justino R.
Dodge Avenger
08/16/2018
Always the best!
As always THE BEST SERVICE EVER !!
Ray and his team saved my car again, dropped off in the afternoon my car was safely place inside the shop to be repaired next day, always trusting Ray Frey my safety and my pocket $$$!
Thank you Ray !!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/18/2018

Thanks Justino, always glad to help.

Tom S.
Toyota Tundra
08/15/2018
service
great service, great people job well done
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks Tom...see you next time. We appreciate your business.

IF
Iren F.
08/14/2018
great serrvice
Very pleasant staff. You feel well cared for. They explain what is the problem and try to find the best and cheapest solution. Fast and excellent work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Iren, we're happy you appreciate the excellent work. We appreciate your patronage. See you next time your car needs service.

Michelle B.
08/14/2018
The best and most reliable always!
Always takes care of our family
I know we are provided the best quality service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Michelle, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your car and your family's cars.

Tom S.
08/09/2018
honest service
great service, experienced mechanics friendly people!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/09/2018

Tom, thanks for the review, we really appreciate your business.

Scott W.
08/07/2018
Car service
Great service Rey diagnosed the problem right away and had me on the road in couples with clean freshly washed car!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you Scott, glad we got you back on the road quickly. We appreciate your business.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
07/31/2018
Ray won't BS you
He tells it like it is...

What you need done and what you don't.

Hard to find these days.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business. See you next time.

PA
Pam A.
07/31/2018
quick, reliable and skilled
Ray and each staff member works hard skillfully taking care of you and your automobile.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for noticing. We appreciate your business.

BW
Becky W.
Spring Valley, CA
07/23/2018
Excellent service!
I won a certificate to Ray Frey’s in a silent auction to benefit Rady Children’s Hospital. I made an appt to have my car detailed. Ray Frey made my 2008 Ford Ranger sparkle! Even the rims, which were caked with brake dust, shined like brand new. Thanks so much!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/30/2018

You're welcome Becky, glad you were happy with your detail. Please come back when your car needs maintenance/repair work. We always appreciate new customers.

RL
Rosemarie L.
Bonita, CA
07/13/2018
Ray Frey
This company consistently provides exceptional service. I drive 24 miles to Ray Fray even for oil change when I can get it within 3 miles from my place
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks Rosemarie, we appreciate your dedication to driving the distance that you do to visit us for your car service/repairs.

TH
Tommy H.
07/02/2018
GREAT SERVICE! Excellent transaction!
Came in for a repair that I thought would take days, but Ray Frey turned it around in less than 2 hours and did it at such a excellent and affordable transaction!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/03/2018

Tommy, glad we exceeded your expectations, thank you for your business.

Joanna M.
06/29/2018
Alway great service.
My car may be 15 years old but it runs like a dream thanks to Ray and his team. It's nice to have a mechanic I can refer my friends to with absolute confidence they will receive exceptional service. Thanks again.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/03/2018

We love your referrals Joanna thank you so much.

Chula Vista, CA
Ford Flex
06/12/2018
Awesome as always
Everyone is friendly and the work is done correctly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business. Please vote for us in the San Diego UT Readers Poll for Best Atuo Service/Repair Center. http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-homepage-htmlstory.html

GH
Gabriele H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/06/2018
Awesome quick service
Last week I had an issue with my car, since the speed regulator was not working. I got off the freeway and went straight to Ray Frey's! Ray took my car immediately and even personally drove me to the closest Starbucks. He was able to find the part and had the car done the same day! I received my car back even with a car wash.
Thanks Ray!
Gabriele
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/06/2018

So glad we could get the car taken care of so promptly. We appreciate your business. Please be sure to vote for us on the SD Best of UT Reader's Poll http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-auto-htmlstory.html

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
06/04/2018
Ray Frey is honest and the whole team is very knowledgeable
We've taken all of our cars to Ray Frey since the mid-90's. There has NEVER been one visit when we had to return a car for a correction following service. The crew is knowledgeable and they don't try to sell you something you don't need. I never have second thoughts when taking one of our cars for service. I don't always take the time to write a review but it is with appreciation that I write this one. They consistently give great service AND wash our car when finished. How nice is that!!! And that's even when it's just an oil change. What more can I say? They are the best. Judy S.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Judy & Walter for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you. Don't for get to vote for us in the San Diego Best OF UT Reader's Poll http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-auto-htmlstory.html

Robert G.
05/27/2018
Great Service-Friendly People
Recommended by a friend and we have never regretted having them service our cars. Honest, great work, and reliable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks Robert, we appreciate your business.

Julia B.
Toyota Prius c
05/22/2018
Ray Frey's is such a great place!!
I have been bringing the last few cars I own to Ray Frey's Auto Center and they never fail to provide me with great service! They are honest and fair and that means a lot to me --- I don't know anything about cars so I rely on their expertise to help me get through with my cars. Recently I have been in the market of buying a newer (used) car and have brought in several cars for them to check out first to make sure I wasn't buying a big "problem". Ray has expertly guided me about which cars were ok for me to purchase and which ones to steer clear of. I am so grateful for their Expert Opinion -- I could have made a big mistake without their guidance!! Thank you Ray for helping me with this Big decision, I really appreciate knowing that I can trust you to help me make this decision!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2018

So glad we could help Julia. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you mainitain your newer (used) car.

PA
Pam A.
05/20/2018
Constant Great Service
Ray Frey Auto Center is always thorough, helpful, and a great experience. I recommend them without hesitation.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2018

Thanks for the recommendation Pam, we appreciate your business.