AQ
Anthony Q.
05/07/2021
Awesome service from trusted mechanics and team!!!
It’s a great feeling to have an auto shop where you get skilled mechanics for a fare price!! And there’s no price you can put on piece of mind knowing the job is well done!!! Not to mention the complimentary ride to work and pick up when you’re car is ready! Simply awesome!!

Stephen S.
Saturn Ion
05/06/2021
Always friendly even Ray
As any time that I have been to your place of business I have always been received very well and that is why I keep coming back

ST
Susanne T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/06/2021
Fair and honest!
Ray Frey has always been super honest in their assessments and fair in their pricing. Ray and everyone there takes great care of all their customers. I don't go anywhere else anymore!!

GB
Gordon B.
National City, CA
05/05/2021
The best auto and truck repair I’ve been to.
The best place I’ve ever taken my Honda accord and my dodge truck diesel.
Great friendly people and very honest and great mechanics.
And they always wash your vehicle when they’re done. I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else anymore.

WC
Warren C.
05/02/2021
The most competent and trustworthy auto repair in San Diego.
Ray and his entire group are amazing. The courtesy, professionalism, and quality of service are unsurpassed.

Honda Civic Cpe
05/01/2021
Wonderful friendly service
Took my car to Ray Frey Auto for smog check. They were very nice people! Very fast and they even washed my car as part of the service! Will certainly be coming back!

EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
05/01/2021
Owner & Shop
Rey had his best mechanic/ Miles, work on my car a Toyota Tacoma 2004 and did a excellent job! All the work was completed before the promised date and time! His support staff is wonderful and most helpful! Been doing business with Rey for 30 years +. Most of my family go to him...I live in Menifee just north of Temecula!

Maurice L.
La Mesa, CA
04/30/2021
Great job on my Honda Pilot. It runs better than it did when I bought it. Thank you
Great service. Clear expectations and time table. Car runs absolutely incredible. Feels like a new car. Came back with a gorgeous wax job. Highly recommend to anyone looking for auto service done with professionalism and commitment to an amazing experience.

Diana M.
Outstanding Service Every Time
Ray makes every attempt to get to your vehicle either same day or next day AND diagnosis any issues that may happen in the future. Miles is an excellent technician.

HC
Helen C.
04/30/2021
Great service but no appointment availability
I love this place but you can’t make an appointment which makes things a little difficult. I called yesterday and was told they were free, but when I went in 10 minutes later they were full and I had to leave. I came back today and they said they were full but slotted me in as a courtesy. If they had not, I would not have come back, even though I think they’re great.

ED
Erin D.
Escondido, CA
04/29/2021
Best ever! Trustworthy is my favorite part.
Trust and excellent work ethic. He’s been our mechanic for over 20 years.

Mike C.
04/29/2021
Fast, full service and excellent customer service
They go over and above for your vehicle and your safety

ES
Eric S.
Ram Pickup
Quality...👍🏼👍🏼
Always easy to deal with and quality service. Vehicles running great...👍🏼

Michelle B.
Jeep Patriot
Maintenance
Amazing place!!!

LF
Lanie F.
Geo Prizm
04/29/2021
You can always trust him to do excellent work.
You can always trust him to do excellent work.