Tom B.
Toyota Tundra
06/02/2020
Honesty
99% of the time, the owner is present making sure his business is run the way he likes. He will always take the time to explain why you should (or shouldn’t) do a repair.

SP
Shawn P.
Reliable
Honest and reliable

Honda Fit
06/01/2020
Friendly workers and awesome work!
Everyone is extremely professional and helpful! The work environment and people makes it feels like a neighborhood and a family!

Cora S.
Knowledgeable
Ray is amazing. He's willing to work with us to get the lowest possible price. Each time I've had him work on my van, his estimate is always higher than what I pay at the end. It feels like I'm saving money.

Juiyan C.
05/30/2020
I felt safe to visit Ray Frey Auto Center during COVID-19
I always like Ray Frey Auto center because of its friendly staff and honest policy. Now with COVID-19 around us, many people delays their vehicle services or repairs. My recent experience at Ray Frey tells me, you don't have to. The owner Ray takes COVID-19 very seriously. You are required to wear a face mask to enter the office/waiting area. All staff in the office wears masks as well. During my visit, people either came in to drop or to pick up their cars. If you would like to wait in the waiting area while your car being serviced, only three chairs, instead of eight, there with at least 10 feet apart from each other. And all three chairs, countertop and floor in the waiting area are cleaned with disinfectant solution regularly. I felt safe during my visit at Ray Frey Auto Center - of course I also did my own part to prevent from getting it and spreading it.

GW
Georgia W.
Honda Element
All heart
I’ve never seen such an amazing team when it comes to Car Repair

WC
Warren C.
Outstanding Service
BMW X5 brought in for routine service. This was a very pleasant experience, made so by the friendly and professional service provided by the entire staff. The work was completed in a timely manner at a most reasonable rate.

AL
Alan L.
National City, CA
05/29/2020
I needed the headlights on my Malibu changed which means the front bumper had to come off. Also an oil change and also found out that I needed a motor for the windshield washer fluid. Ray had to call to get the part for the motor, but everything was done and I was out of there in less than two hours. And the complimentary car wash was spotless. Great job all around!

Amazing service
Rey Frey has always helped me with my car troubles. His honesty, hard work, and integrity should not go unnoticed. Always respectful and a genuinely nice person makes car troubles not seeen so bad.

AD
Arlene D.
Nissan Rogue
Very safe
As always, the service and workmanship were great today.
Additionally the safety measures were right on. Masks, distancing, hand gel and even a cover on my steering wheel. And absolutely love that car wash.

AF
Andrew F.
Nissan 350Z
Experts here
High quality work done right. Get your car serviced and detailed.
The detail center is pro.

BD
Brittany D.
Lemon Grove, CA
Dodge Charger
Reliable and trust worthy
I took my car in to get my ac fixed and they did a great job. They always explain everything before doing anything and I really appreciate it. I've been going here for years and am never disappointed. Thanks for all you do!!

Toyota Pickup
Staff
knowledgeable, efficient staff -

Charlie H.
Bonita, CA
Fantastic Service
The only place I take my 2001 Lexus RX 300 and 1997 Mustang ~ service is fantastic- quality work every time ~ friendly staff ~ if you want a reliable mechanic ~ this is the place you want to use!

CG
Carolyn G.
Santee, CA
05/27/2020
Ray frey has been doing good service to me for many years
I work for a major company with over 400 vehicles in fleet. I only send these cars to Ray Frey as they do awesome work and good customer service. I would recommend them to anyone needing car services.