ER
Elizabeth R.
Honda CR-Z
06/18/2021
These guys always provide great service at a reasonable price!

Kiku B.
06/18/2021
Trusted for 15 years!
I’ve been a happy customer since Ray Frey Auto opened 15 years ago! I’ve always had great service and have never felt like I’m being gouged. Ray always thoroughly explains any issues clearly and is never condescending. Also…who doesn’t love a free car wash? Great service and fair prices. I highly recommend Ray Frey Auto!!

Barbara B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Owners and staff
The owners are very knowledgeable and friendly as well as the staff!

Raymond B.
Santee, CA
Kia Optima
Outstanding service
They are so great so fast so friendly love going there and highly recommended to all my friends

Don L.
Dodge Sprinter
Sprinter van
Went the extra mile for great results.

HY
Hung (Gene) Y.
La Jolla, CA
Lexus IS 250
06/14/2021
Honesty integrity customer service
Always a pleasure bringing my cars to Rey Frey!

Janice L.
06/14/2021
Fast
Fast friendly service. Paid $80 for a Prius synthetic oil change. It was a nice surprise that my car was washed when I picked it up.

Michelle B.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/12/2021
Best service in San Diego. The team cares about their customers, we have the whole family (4 cars) now serviced at Ray's!

SZ
Scott Z.
Toyota Pickup
06/11/2021
Ray Frey
They always do a great job, at a reasonable price. They can smog older vehicles as well as new. I would highly recommend.

EP
Eric P.
06/11/2021
Honest, reliable, and won’t up sell you.
I’ve been going to Ray Frey for 20 years. When you find a shop that looks after your investments like there their own. Newer have they tried to upsell me on any of my cars. Ray and his staff are honest as the day is long. I’ll never go anywhere else.

EM
Eric M.
Honda Ridgeline
brake work
I needed to have brake service done, but the dealership service department couldn’t schedule soon enough. Then I remembered the excellent service I got from Ray Frey several years earlier, and it is located just up the street from the dealer.
They diagnosed the problem and were able to use OEM parts to fix. As far as I can tell, Ray Frey has always had a good reputation and my visit reminded why that is. I will likely use them more often.

Rose C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Ford Expedition EL
06/10/2021
The best and Honest place for your car needs
I’m here on their 15 year anniversary!
Congrats!!! been going here with our business , now that my husband has passed …Ray and the crew have been taking care of my girls and my cars since.
Great Family Business , proud to a patron.
The Camacho Family

SD
Scott D.
Trustworthy and professional
This is a great shop. None better in terms of trustworthiness, knowledgeable and service.

James S.
06/09/2021
10+++
As always superior service and fair pricing!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2021

WOW, thank you so much.

Please vote for us in the SD Union Tribune Best of Poll https://uniontrib.secondstreetapp.com/2021-San-Diego-Union-Tribune-Readers-Poll/gallery/?group=378837

EJ
Eva J.
La Jolla, CA
06/09/2021
Efficient thorough service
I’ve been going to Rey Frey for the past 17 years. Always thorough, good cost (saved me money), and most of all completely trustworthy.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you for your loyalty and trust Eva. We so appreciate your business.