Rick
Quality and timely service
I took my truck into Rays for an oil change on what looked to be a very busy day. They got me through and even detained my truck in great time. Their service is tops!

SK
Siran K.
Chula Vista, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
Ray Frey auto center inc
Excellent service, Quick, and got free car wash

BF
Bill F.
Excellent Auto Service
Reliable, efficient, trustworthy and friendly service

Cheryl H.
La Jolla, CA
08/02/2021
Ray Frey Auto Center is the BEST
You can always count on what they tell you, have trusted them and brought all our vehicles here since they opened.

PB
Penny B.
08/02/2021
Great Auto Repair
Ray never sells you repairs you don't need. The quality of the work is excellent. The staff are great.

EJ
Evelyn J.
Ford Crown Victoria
08/01/2021
Always top notch service
Anytime we need maintenance on our vehicles the team at Ray Frey does an amazing job, fair prices and very straightforward with any recommendations that the car needs.

SF
Susan F.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/30/2021
EVERYTHING and everyone meets or exceeds expectations
ALWAYS a satisfied customer in the years I’ve brought my vehicles here and the same opinion is held by my friends and family . Excellent in quality of service , customer service and timing for the service. No complaints at all including the prices. Highly recommend .

EM
Edward M.
07/30/2021
Ray Fray Auto
Good service. Friendly personal. Would highly recommend.

FG
Fernando G.
07/29/2021
The people that work there are couteous/profesional
I brought my daughters car there, and I feel comfortable that everything was done properly! The information we received helped us make a decision of how to proceed. We felt comfortable and confident that our daughters car is safe and handling well! 👍🏽

ER
Emily R.
07/29/2021
Great customer service, very honest people who are super helpful!
I am always hesitant about taking my car in places because I have been taken advantage of in the past but I really enjoyed my experience here! Everyone is helpful and trustworthy and they seemed to have my best interest in mind. Would recommend!

WS
Will S.
07/28/2021
I trust my Grandma’s car to Rey Frey.
When the dealer was not figuring out the problem I knew to take my grandmas car to Rey Frey. They found it to be the brakes. The pricing was reasonable and most importantly fixed the issue. The hand wash was a plus.

David M.
07/27/2021
auto service
my auto recently exceeded the 6 year warranty for service at the dealer, so I took it to someone I trust, Ray Frey. Ray actually performed the maintenance, rather than checking like the dealer, so I left the Ray Frey Auto Center with a confident feeling of the work performed for a fair cost.
I look forward to returning to have my next auto concern addressed by Ray Frey and his team.

Melissa P.
La Mesa, CA
Toyota Prius c
The best
Ray Frey Auto will restore your faith in humanity. Been driving 45 years, Ray is the best ever!

BL
Billy L.
Dodge Ram Wagon
The absolute best in San Diego
Ray Frey Auto did amazing work on my Dodge van. They were straight to the point and completed the work very quickly. On top of that they were honest about prices and what needed to be done. It’s unusual to visit a repair shop and feel that they are honest. Ray Frey happens to be one of those rare shops that shoots it straight along with highly competent work. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

VF
Virgil F.
Ford Edge
07/23/2021
From simple to very involved repairs.
I appreciate that Ray knows that I am also a wrench tuner and will take me into the shop and show me what is broken, and explain to me how they're going to repair the problem. Look at Ray's hands, they're dirty from hands on work. My kind of shop.