EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
05/01/2021
Owner & Shop
Rey had his best mechanic/ Miles, work on my car a Toyota Tacoma 2004 and did a excellent job! All the work was completed before the promised date and time! His support staff is wonderful and most helpful! Been doing business with Rey for 30 years +. Most of my family go to him...I live in Menifee just north of Temecula!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for your long time loyalty and driving the distance to have us take care of your vehicles. We so appreciate your business.

Maurice L.
La Mesa, CA
04/30/2021
Great job on my Honda Pilot. It runs better than it did when I bought it. Thank you
Great service. Clear expectations and time table. Car runs absolutely incredible. Feels like a new car. Came back with a gorgeous wax job. Highly recommend to anyone looking for auto service done with professionalism and commitment to an amazing experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you so much Maurice, we appreciate your business.

Diana M.
Outstanding Service Every Time
Ray makes every attempt to get to your vehicle either same day or next day AND diagnosis any issues that may happen in the future. Miles is an excellent technician.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Diana. And yes, Miles is great. Thank you for your business.

HC
Helen C.
04/30/2021
Great service but no appointment availability
I love this place but you can’t make an appointment which makes things a little difficult. I called yesterday and was told they were free, but when I went in 10 minutes later they were full and I had to leave. I came back today and they said they were full but slotted me in as a courtesy. If they had not, I would not have come back, even though I think they’re great.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Sorry for the inconvience but we have been a little short handed since things are opening up from the pandemic and people are driving more. We do our best to get customers in on a first come first serve basis, being in the business over 40 years I have found that 50% of people who make appointments don't show. We certainly do appreciate your business.

ED
Erin D.
Escondido, CA
04/29/2021
Best ever! Trustworthy is my favorite part.
Trust and excellent work ethic. He’s been our mechanic for over 20 years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for your trust and long time business, very much appreciated.

Mike C.
04/29/2021
Fast, full service and excellent customer service
They go over and above for your vehicle and your safety
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business.

ES
Eric S.
Ram Pickup
Quality...👍🏼👍🏼
Always easy to deal with and quality service. Vehicles running great...👍🏼
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Glad to hear that Eric. Thank you for your business.

Michelle B.
Jeep Patriot
Maintenance
Amazing place!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you, so appreciated.

LF
Lanie F.
Chula Vista, CA
Geo Prizm
04/29/2021
You can always trust him to do excellent work.
You can always trust him to do excellent work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you Lanie, we appreciate your business.

Debbie B.
Everything
All the years I have taken my car to Ray I have never had a problem.His service is amazing and the price is always right.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you Debbie for your years of loyalty. We so appreciate your business.

BW
Bill W.
Ford
04/28/2021
Great job! Done quickly - and at the estimated price...
Ray rebuilt a carburetor on my ‘72 Ford F100 - and got my truck running better than it had been in years! He said it would take about a week - and I had my truck back in 8 days... He said it would cost about $600 - and it did...
The bottom-line is that he did a great job - on schedule and within budget!
I couldn’t have been happier...
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you Bill, so happy you are pleased with the truck. We appreciate your business.

Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
04/25/2021
Amazing trustworthy
As always happy to have Ray and his team get my car back on the road. Honest and always communicates everything.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/29/2021

That's how we like it...your car on the road. Thank you for coming in.

ZA
Zach A.
Acura RDX
04/25/2021
Wonderful and friendly service at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc.
Recently my mechanic in Pacific Beach closed shop and moved on. I was left with finding a new mechanic. I heard about Ray Frey from Nextdoor and was intrigued. When I called with my inquiries regarding finding a new mechanic/auto center I was met with a knowledgable gear head in Ray. Our Acura was very well taken care of and is driving like a dream. He also gave us tips on how to keep pesky rodents out of our vehicle which is working like a dream so far. I would definitely reccommend Ray Frey to family and friends. Cheers! - Zach
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/29/2021

We are so glad you found us and totally appreciate your business and your referrals!

GB
Gavin B.
Winchester, CA
Toyota Prius c
04/23/2021
Always the best
Ray is the best! Thanks for the help today, really appreciate it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you Gavin, we appreciate your business.

RD
Richard D.
04/23/2021
Friendly
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Richard...see you next time.