ER
Elizabeth R.
Honda CR-Z
11/01/2019
I brought my car in for a general check and a detail! They said they may not be able to complete the job due to being busy but to my delight they completed the detail and even gave me a discount! Always great work that they do! My car is a little beat up but they made it look almost new! Great work and attention to detail!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Elizabeth, so happy we completed everything for you within your timeframe. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Enjoy your "almost new" looking car!

Margret M.
Arizona City, AZ
Buick LeSabre
10/31/2019
Amazing service and friendly people!
My daughter Cindi Royce recommended you. Thank you very much for your service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Margret, we love new customers and appreciate that Cindi referred you.

CR
Craig R.
10/31/2019
Service is always superior
It's always a pleasure for us to take our three vehicles to Ray Frey Auto for maintenance and service. We know that we will receive the best service possible at a reasonable cost, and we also know that Ray's shop will never take advantage of us in any way. The staff and mechanics are friendly, prompt, attentive to detail, and always put the customer's needs first!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so mucg Craig for your years of loyaty.

Jason D.
Valley Center, CA
10/30/2019
Ray and his employees are hard working and courteous. Great shop for any service or detailing needs.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Jason for your great review. We appreciate that you choose Ray Frey Auto Center for your vehicle service/repair/detail needs.

ER
Elizabeth R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/30/2019
Ray and his staff are honest and fast about their service! Thanks as always for a great visit!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Elizabeth, thank you for coming in, so glad you had a great visit. We appreciate your business.

John G.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/29/2019
Consistent service quality
Good consistent service quality
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much John, we appreciate your business.

Ray B.
GMC Vandura
10/29/2019
Great Job 'Crew'
Well Done...Give Bob a 'Bonus'...:)))
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much Ray, we will have to think about that bonus for Bob!

KH
Kathe H.
10/28/2019
Honesty
You can depend on Ray to be honest with you and do excellent work. Being able to comfortably leave your car with him & get a ride home & always finish with a great car wash. Knowledgeable staff, friendly & helpful, excellent work in a timely manner. Trust that they will be good,efficient and honest! I’ve referred many people to Ray’s!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and the many referrals you have sent our way. We appreciate your business.

EP
Eric P.
10/28/2019
Honest and dependable.
I’ve been bring my my 2000 Toyota 4 Runner and 2003 Mercedes since the factory warranty ran out.

Without a doubt the service Ive received every time is the best. What I like he doesn’t try to up sell me on unnecessary stuff unless it’s needed. 15 year happy customer. Plus the car wash lived it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Eric, we definitely pride ourselves in our honesty and dependability. We are so happy you recognize that and have been a loyal customer for years. We so appreciate your busines.

Joseph W.
10/26/2019
Stands by His Service
My new fuel pump failed after only 2-years. Ray got me a replacement pump thanks to the lifetime warranty, and kept the labor charges low, even though it was the manufacturer's fault. Thanks, Ray!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/27/2019

So happy we could help get the manufacturer to stand up to the warranty, we like to use quality parts so our customer's can feel good about the service they receive. Thank you for your trust and your business.

10/26/2019
Ray Frey is one of a kind. Consistent exceptional performance
Ray Frey continues to take care of us. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/27/2019

Thank you so much for your loyalty, we appreciate that.

INFINITI EX35
10/25/2019
A place to visit for a good work
Good work done with a reasonable pricing
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/27/2019

Thank you for coming in and we are so pleased you liked the service and pricing. See you next time.

Tom B.
El Cajon, CA
Friendly and honest
You cannot go wrong
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/27/2019

Thank you Tom it is always nice seeing you and we appreciate that you chose Ray Frey Auto Center for your auto repair needs.

Mike B.
HUMMER H2
Honest, affordable service
I always know I will receive honest diagnosis for repairs and that it will be fairly priced. Great service, expedient and efficient , professional and personal.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/27/2019

Thank you for the nice review Mike, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service.

Brian B.
10/23/2019
Honest
The nicest people in the car repair. Honest and kind. That’s the best way to describe it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you so much Brian. We appreciate your business.

VK
Val K.
10/21/2019
Fast/Reliable/Affordable Service
I have always taken my Jeep Cherokee to the dealership as I had an extended warranty on it. I needed some minor service work done changing bulbs and flushing some fluids, etc--dealership quoted over $700. I took it to Ray Frey, told them what the dealership said-Ray Frey assessed the problem and fixed it all for $550 less than what the dealership quoted- and it was all done in less than an hour. Alan helped me out. Very friendly service from all. They have a nice waiting room and night drop off service too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/21/2019

So glad we could help you out Val and save you money too! We are here for all your vehicle maintenance/repair needs. See you next time and thank you for your business.

10/18/2019
Best mechanic in town
This is without a doubt the best place to bring your vehicle.... no matter what the issue happens to be. I trust my truck and my car in the hands of Ray Frey mechanics. Professional. Friendly and courteous staff. Highly recommended
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the great recommendation. We appreciate your trust and loyalty.

Ram 1500
10/17/2019
Awesome
Great service honest and friendly thank you
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/21/2019

You're welcome and thank you for coming in, your business is appreciated.

Dale C.
Honda Element
10/17/2019
Friendly, reliable, and honest.
Friendly, reliable, and honest. Always up front with any issues and costs. I can depend on Ray and his team to have my back when it comes to keeping my cars safe and running well.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/21/2019

That's what we're here for! Thank Dale, we appreciate your business.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/15/2019
More than just an oil change, I was made aware of some significant maintenance issues.
A worn out serpentine hose, dirty transmission fluid, dirty cabin filter, dirty air filter, a bad headlight and then, a serious concern regarding my tires. I take all of their recommendations to heart; so immediately I left there and went and bought four brand new tires. My car runs like a dream. I tell you, these guys (and a gal) are unbelievably honest and to the point. You need not look any further for excellent work and customer service. They are unbeatable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for coming in Lisa, glad we could help with your car issues and so happy you got tires right away. Safe driving.