VS
Vivian S.
Volvo XC90
07/15/2021
Great!
We’re always in good hands with Ray Frey! They are honest, hard working and trustworthy.

TW
Tom W.
07/15/2021
Ray Frey’s The Best
If you want to get your car repaired at a shop that is honest and does quality work, Ray Frey’s is the place for you! I’ve been going there for years and I do not trust my cars with anyone else. Mechanics don’t come and go at Ray’s, like they do elsewhere. They know my cars and don’t push unnecessary ad on’s. The best in town.

Marshall W.
07/14/2021
Always reliable
Honest straight forward business, often speaking with Ray himself, good guy and dependable service and fair pricing.

07/14/2021
Nice people, always answer phone, good work that is on time with fair price.

LR
Linda R.
Toyota Avalon
07/13/2021
Service and care
Great service, always on time , communication is great
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you Linda, we appreciate your business.

Honda Civic Cpe
07/09/2021
Always great at Rays!
I been going to Ray's for years, all my cars, wouldn't take them anywhere else!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2021

We totally appreciate your long time loyalty, thank you.

07/09/2021
Reliability
They are reliable, friendly, and trustworthy. I recommend them.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you so much for the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Debbie B.
07/08/2021
Smog check
I was very upset the way I was treated over a 40 dollar bill.

San Diego, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/08/2021
Always a great experience!
Service is great. The assessment of work is always reasonable and clearly communicated. The prices are fair and transparent. The turnaround time is great . Everyone I have talked to has been kind, professional and knowledgeable. I recommend Ray Frey all the time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you so much for your recommendation, that means the world to us.

Mazda B2300
EXCELLENT REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
They work around my schedule,
not their schedule.
Super fair prices way better than other places.
They can figure out any problem and take care ofi
Nice people who care .
I recommend this place totally

IR
Ida R.
Land Rover Range Rover
07/07/2021
Ray Frey is the Greatest!
As Usual Ray Frey Automotive gives the very best service in the most economical and timely manner. They always amaze me at how honest and good they really are. They treat you like family and that is so hard to find.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2021

We do like to consider our customers family and are pleased that comes across to you. Thank you for your business.

Johnette T.
Great service as usual
I have been bringing my car to Ray's for many, many years. Great service is a norm and I never have to worry about the service I receive.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you so much for your long time loyalty. We are so pleased you don't have to worry about our service. Your business is very much appreciated.

Tom S.
07/07/2021
You are always treated with a how can we help you attitude. The quality of their work is excellent. You would be hard pressed to find a better auto repair shop. I recommend them to all My friends.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2021

Tom, we so appreciate your bbusiness and your recommendations. That is the best thank you, you can give us.

Alan S.
07/06/2021
Job Well Done
Took my 2000 Ford Explorer in for smog and oil change. As usual, Ray did an excellent job, and you always get a free car wash when the job is finished.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you Alan, we appreciate your business.

07/06/2021
Awesome
Always a great experience helpful
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you so much for your business as always!!!