YM
Yolanda M.
Toyota Yaris iA
11/20/2020
I really appreciate the work that made and your honesty. Great service and team.
Thank you!!
Yolanda
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

You are so welcome, we truly appreciate your business. Happy Thanksgiving.

WH
William (Sean) H.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/19/2020
Quick and easy, they always make sure that you know of any problems. They even will tell you if you have a light out. I’d go to the Ford dealer if I wanted to pay more for less. 😉
I said it all in the title.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for the vote of confidence we truly appreciate your business. Happy Thanksgiving.

CF
Christina F.
11/18/2020
Excellent service!
Very fast and honest work. I like supporting a small family owned business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for your support, it is very much appreciated.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/17/2020
Honest service
Ray is a great guy. Rough around the edges but as honest and hard working as they come. He will shoot you straight and not try and over charge you.
I know I can trust the service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you so much for your trust and honesty! We appreciate your business. Happy Thanksgiving.

CR
Craig R.
11/13/2020
Always a positive experience for me
No matter which vehicle I bring in to Ray Frey Auto, I always experience fast, expeditious, and expert care. Ray's Team is awesome, and his prices are very fair considering the competition. Where else can one get a free car wash after every service visit? No where in San Diego County! Incidentally, there is no other establishment in the county that can compare to Ray Frey Auto!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Craig for your kind words. We truly appreciate your long time loyalty and business.

LH
Luis H.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2020
Rey and his crew are the utmost honest and reliable crew ever. I have been a customer sense 2004 and bring all 3 of our vehicles to get get serviced. I recommend them to everyone. They are perfect and have the best customer service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Luis for being a long time loyal cuatomer. We so appreciate your business.

Shawn M.
Honest, reliable, quality work
Hi, if you're looking for an honest mechanic that can diagnose your problems Ray Frey is the one. I've been using them for years as well as my mother. I currently bring three vehicles to them I can always trust them to do the work right! I also use two trucks for work and they are always very good about getting the trucks done so I can continue working the next day.
My hat's off to the honest mechanics to get the job done and give you a car wash as well.
Shawn M.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Shawn, we appreciate your loyalty over the years.

David H.
Nissan Murano
11/12/2020
Honest, Professional, Attention to detail, Great work, Etc.
Excellent work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you David, we appreciate your business.

Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
Honest Friendly Fast
We have been going for years and we were pleased to have had such a fast turn around time when we dropped off our car. Thank you for always taking care of of our cars.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

You're welcome Angelina. Thank you for your trust and loyalty over the years.

ME
Marisa E.
11/11/2020
Very nice and cleaned my car!
Was a great experience and was not expecting them to clean my car which I’m very grateful for and very nice people too. Definitely will be coming back!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

So glad you found us Marissa, we love new customers and appreciate your business.

Brian B.
Always
Honest and trustworthy.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Brian, we appreciate your business.

MT
Monica T.
Perfect
Reliable, professional, always on time, honest.
A plus....washing the car!
We take the car without appointment for oil change...a little bit than an hour...and the job was done!
Excellent and thanks!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

You're welcome. Thank you for your business Monica.

LT
Linda T.
Great work and honest
Great work and great customer service And honesty with customers love it thank you
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

You are so welcome. Thank you for your business.

KJ
Kyung J.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/10/2020
Our car failed on smog test, Ray helped us to correct problem by taking our car for a drive. He went further with his kind offer on pricing. We are very thankful and trust Ray Frey Auto Center’s job.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your trust, we are pleased that we could help your vehicle pass smog.

Honda Fit
11/09/2020
Honest & courteous
Got my transmission replaced. Estimate for how many days job would take was accurate. Price was agreeable. Thanks Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2020

You are so welcome. Thank you for your trust and your business.