Robert H.
GMC Terrain
Review from Robert Hone
Thank you. You guys always do a great job.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/28/2020

You're welcome, always nice to see you. We appreciate your loyalty.

LY
Linas Y.
Lexus RX 400h
FIVE STAR SERVICE
Once again Rey Frey’s shop provided excellent service for my Lexus SUV preparing it for sale. Included SMOG, replacement of fuses, rotation of tires and topping off necessary liquids for a very reasonable price within an hour. Since, the vehicle was Sold!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/28/2020

Yeah! Happy car hunting if you are replaceing it, can't wait to hear what you buy. Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

RZ
Roger Z.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Detail on 2005 truck
They did a great job inside and out. Outside paint surface is sooo smooth now.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/28/2020

We appreciate that you are happy with the "smooth" job we did with your 2005 truck. Thank you.

Bonita, CA
01/22/2020
Service and People
Service continues to be well above par. Lizette is very friendly with excellent customer service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/23/2020

We appreciate your recommendation and value your business.

RL
Rita L.
Alpine, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
Super work as always!
Each time I go to Ray Frey Auto, I am ALWAYS impressed by their quality, trustworthy, professional auto repair service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your trust Rita, we value your business.

GG
Grant G.
Dodge Dakota
San Diego's BEST Auto Repair shoo
It's simply the very best quality, advice and service without any worry of being sold on additional work you don't need .The price is always less than I expected AND THAT'S GREAT!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much Grant, we appreciate your business and loyalty!

Bruce B.
01/21/2020
These people are upfront and honest
Ray Frey's is reliable and honest. Their pricing is competitive but fair. I have never had to return my vehicle for a re-do. Their record keeping of my vehicles is top notch and I am notified when my car needs servicing. I will continue to use Ray Frey auto center for their continued friendly and reliable service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much Bruce, we appreciate your recommendation and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs service/repair. Your business means the world to us.

DE
Devin E.
01/20/2020
Clear, fast, friendly
Can’t say anything better than services I receive there!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you so much Devin, always nice to see you. We appreciate your business.

Janet K.
01/19/2020
personal service,easy find location. referred by satisfied customer.
Vehicle problem and price are explained before repair,thus allowing customer to make their own decision and options on which repairs they want done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for coming in Janet, we are so glad you were referred to us. We value your business and are here to help you keep your car running and safe for you on the road.

GH
Gary H.
Mazda 626
01/18/2020
Great service. Wash your car, give rides back and honest.
They try to help in many ways. Once Ray put me at the head of the line because he knew that the other car owners would be back at the end of the day. I was able to wait at the shop and get the service done in a timely fashion. Provide rides to and from my house. Wash the car. I am certain that they are honest. Never had to return car because repairs weren’t done properly. All around satisfied with them.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your satisfaction Gary, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your car needs work.

AK
Alice K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/17/2020
Ray's commitment to helping you out can't be beat.
Ray does more than fix cars. He diagnoses the problem, and even steps up to help when you are going to have to take it someplace else to have the work done. He's not just knowledgeable about cars, he's knows people. And even beyond the mechanical issues he had the dead rabbit behind my engine removed. Ray, I can't say thank you enough for your help. You do go above a beyond.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Alice, I hope the dealer takes care of the warranty issue for you. We definitly don't see dead rabbits behind engines everyday but rodents do climb under the hood to get to a warm spot from time to time. Glad we could help, we appreciate your business.

KL
Kim L.
01/17/2020
Great job. Fair price and they washed my car!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Kim, so happy you are pleased with the service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Linda M.
Service and Detailing Jan 2020
I had taken my car in for oil change (based on the date), tire rotation and detailing. They called to tell me they recommend I wait until I was closer to the recommended mileage to do the oil change. I was impressed because most places would do the oil change even if it wasn't really needed. They did a really nice job on the detailing, my car looks great!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Linda, we definitely only do the work that is needed. So happy you like the detail. We'll see you when you're ready for that oil change.

BF
Bill F.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
01/16/2020
Honest, reliable and reasonable
Most trusted mechanic I’ve been to
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so much Bill for the kind words and your trust. We value your business.

PS
Paul S.
01/15/2020
The service
Been going to ray for years, best service ive ever had. Always gets me out the door in one day. If it needs fixing he ll fix it , if it doesnt he wont .. 5 stars in my book
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Paul, we appreciate the 5 stars and your loyalty. See you next time!