Jim C.
06/15/2020
Honest, skilled and reasonable
I trust the team at Ray Frey. They are an honest, family run small business. Their mechanics are skilled at diagnostics and repair. They don’t try to sell you something you don’t need. All repairs have been completed promptly and they even wash your car!

HJ
Homer J.
06/15/2020
Fast,efficient,honest service
Oil change, brake job. Even showed me how a brake job is done.

Mary H.
Excellent Auto Center
Great prices, great customer service. I usually go before work and I am in in less than an hour for LOF and a car wash. Love that you get a car wash with services.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for what looks like a great review and for being a loyal customer. But looks like you gave us a low score (1 out of 5), was thet a mistake?

GK
Geri K.
Honda Accord
1986 Honda accord
Service and quality of work are excellent.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Top Notch Service
I will say there service is amazing, this shop will not try to rip you off or charge you for services not rendered. This is a shop that you can trust and be sure the work done is complete without the worry something is installed incorrectly. I will be using them more often for my fleet care needs.

Cynthia S.
Ford Expedition
Ray's smiling Face
Always fair price.Always amazing service!

Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
Honest, Fast, Friendly
My first choice of business when I need my car fixed. Ray breaks down what needs to be done and is honest and fair in price when it comes to the repairs. This business is no where near my home however I’ll make the drive because I believe in supporting a trust worthy business.

Rosaline C.
Chula Vista, CA
06/11/2020
Oil change and maintenance check
Been going to Ray Fry ever since I moved to San Diego over 20 years ago. Took all of my cars to Ray Fry. I trust their professional advices and expertises. They always try to help look for the best ways to fix my cars the most cost effective way.

IR
Ida R.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/11/2020
It’s so wonderful having an automobile mechanic who is fair, honest and you can totally trust! My Mother took her car to Rey Frey some 30 years and loved him like the son she always wanted...completely! He is the best.
They tell you exactly what they think is the problem. An accurate estimate based on their research and experience. They keep you posted if they see another potential issue and tell you how to prioritize your vehicle repairs so you don’t get yourself in a fix down the road. Rey & his wife and his whole crew treat you like family. I like that and you will too.

SF
Susan F.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/09/2020
Susan Fuson Honda Civic repair
Honest, friendly, fast, accommodating, Cleaned my car, Great customer service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Susan, thank you  for your business. See you next time.

CF
Christopher F.
Jeep Patriot
06/09/2020
Jeep
Great price and work on Jeep Patriot 2015
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Awesome, thanks for coming in Christopher, your business means the world to us.

EB
Eileen B.
06/06/2020
Honest real people!
They always do a good job at a far price and never try ti deceive you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for recognizing our honesty. We do our best to treat all customers fairly and we appreciate your business.

EB
Emory B.
06/06/2020
Honest evaluations and never over charge
I brought in my lady friends 2018 Audi for a brake flush. I was greeted in a pleasant manor. The Audi was taken in and the brake system flushed in a prompt and professional manor. Great service. I highly recommend Ray Frey Auto Center to anyone who needs vehicle service. I have been using Ray for over 20 years, maybe longer.
Emory
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your long time loyalty Emory. Glad we could help your friend with her brake flush.

Kevin S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/05/2020
Awesome
We have used Ray many times and always feel that they have our best interests at heart plus they're great mechanics and reasonable. We don't want anyone else working on our cars. Many thanks to Ray Frey and staff!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/15/2020

You are welcome Kevin. Thank you for your loyalty and your business.

GB
Gordon B.
National City, CA
06/05/2020
Old Dodge diesel
Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable.
The best auto and truck repair company I’ve ever used. Excellent for gas or diesel.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Gordon, we really appreciate your business.