John M.
Chevrolet HHR
05/25/2019
Ray Frey Service Stationl
Good to get an appointment right away.
Service was very good and recomentations spot on.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2019

We are so happy that you liked our service. We look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you for your business John.

KJ
Ken J.
La Jolla, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/24/2019
Always do a great job for a fair price
Always do a great job for a fair price been going here since they opened
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks Ken, we appreciate your long time loyalty.

WH
William (Sean) H.
05/24/2019
The only place to take your vehicles. Highly recommended!!
I’ll take my body to Kaiser and take whichever Doctor they give me. I’m far more particular with my cars. Ray and his staff are first rate, work is done correctly, quickly and at a price better than any dealer. I’ve been recommending Ray to people for years and anybody who knows me knows I’m a “Car Guy”. I used to enjoy working on cars but I got lazy and the cars got complicated
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Sean we appreciate your recommendations and great review. Thank you for your business.

Ken M.
Coronado, CA
05/23/2019
Fast professional and fair and reasonable
Get there early and get great service while you wait!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Glad you like the service Ken. Your business is very much appreciated.

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
05/23/2019
Great friendly service
Nobody likes to get their car repaired but Ray Frey automotive makes the process go easy
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Steve, thank you for business, glad we make the process easy for you.

TD
Tom D.
05/22/2019
I can always trust Ray Frey to tell me exactly what my car service needs are.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Tom, we truly appreciate your business. See you next time your car needs service.

KK
Karen K.
Nissan Rogue
05/21/2019
Best repair center... oil changes too!!
Very trustworthy, we have been using them for many years. Quick, fast reliable service. Very fair prices and will give you referrals for work they do not perform!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2019

We appreciate your trust, thank you.

SN
Stan N.
Honda Accord Crosstour
Fantastic shop
This is an honest , skilled shop - very fair pricing , and great staff . Been coming here for 15 years now .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks for your fantastic review and your loyalty. See you next time.

Encinitas, CA
Lexus ES 350
Nice people great service
Always nice friendly and they do a great job and wash your car.
😎
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the nice review, we appreciate your business.

GG
Guy G.
Nissan Frontier
Honest and reliable service
Loyal to Ray and his friendly and knowledgeable staff for years. Referred family and friends because he’s honest and he’s a great mechanic. The best!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your loyalty Guy, we truly appreciate your business and the referral to friends and family.

ER
Ed R.
Lincoln Town Car
Review
Workers
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business Ed.

CL
Cindy L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Great Customer Service
We've used Ray's for years and never been disappointed. Everyone who works for Ray does a great job. Thank you for all the work you've done on my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

You are very welcome Cindy, we appreciate your many years of business. Thank you.

CF
Christopher F.
05/19/2019
Service and honesty
Bob and his staff were very efficient and honest in the work they completed on my 2000 4 runner
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Christopher, we are pleased that your appreciate our honesty and service. We know you have many places to chose for your auto repairs and appreciate thet you chose Ray Frey Auto Center. Thank you.

Honda Element
05/18/2019
Recent visit
Always great work and integrity. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your business. Thank you.

ES
Eric S.
Carlsbad, CA
05/17/2019
Trustworthy service
I take my cars, family member and business cars to Ray. Lizette always is helpful and they do the work efficiently and we trust them. The sense of security that comes with that trust cannot be measured in dollars. Trust your vehicles to Ray.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your trust Eric. We appreciate all your business.

Charlie H.
Bonita, CA
05/16/2019
Fantastic service as always
Prompt and thorough service ~ the only place I take my car ~ thanks
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Charlie, we appreciate your loyalty.

CAROLYN M.
Toyota Avalon
CAR REPAIRS AND SMOG
ALL THE PEOPLE MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SPECIAL AND THE ONLY CLIENT THEY HAVE - I JUST HAD MY CAR REPAIRED AFTER BEING TOLD SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS WAS GOING TO COST ME OVER $2300.00 - AND RAY TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM FOR LESS THAN $900.00. THEY JUST DID MY SMOG AND I WAS IN AND OUT IN LESS THAN 25 MINUTES.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE I KNOW. I WILL NOT GO ANY WHERE ELSE FOR MY CAR NOW. HONESTY AND WARMTH IS WHAT YOU FEEL WHEN YOU WALK THRU THE DOOR.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your review Carolyn. So happy that you like and appreciate our service. We definitely appreciate your business.

Mark M.
Acura 3.0CL
05/15/2019
Trusted auto service! Honest, reliable service! Repeat customer over 10 years!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/17/2019

Mark, thank you for your trust. We appreciate your long time support and business.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Chrysler Voyager
fast and efficient
I had an emergency and Ray too care of at 10 min before closing!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/17/2019

Awesome Mike, so happy we could help you out. Thank you for coming in.

Joan K.
Chula Vista, CA
Over the top
Over the top!!!! It is hard to put into words how overjoyed I was when I came to pick up my 2000 year old Honda. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the car. It was like picking it up at the dealership it was so beautiful. My friends were as shocked as I was.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the great review Joan and thank you for allowing us to make your car shine. We'll see you next time your car needs servicing.