Rose C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Ford Edge
10/15/2019
They are efficiently and treat you like FAMILY.
Been going here for years they are Honest...when I list my husband 2 years ago, it was comforting to know I could trust them to take care of my daughter’s and my cats.
A clean car wash when you leave .
Every employee treats you like family.
Rose C.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Rose, you are part of the Ray Frey Auto Center family. Thank you for your loyalty and trust.

LK
Luan K.
10/14/2019
I love the Ray Frey business.
I love taking my car to Ray Frey's because I know they will be honest with me, and do competent work. Being a woman who knows most of what can go wrong with my car, I have been upset by several mechanics I have taken my car to, because they were dishonest and either overcharged me or told me some baloney about what was wrong. When I go to Ray Frey's he is very honest and acknowledges I know a lot about engines and cars. Now after several years I trust them implicitly. I tell all my friends, especially women, to go there and they won't be disappointed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much Luan, we love you! We so appreciate your business, trust and referrals.

Carl M.
10/11/2019
Satisfied customer
Today Ray's shop replaced Honda our radiator. Last year it was a major overhaul of the air-conditioning. Two years ago they rebuilt my Nissan truck. Each repaired promptly. Ray keeps us on the road. Knowledgeable, friendly. You can't go wrong!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2019

Happy to keep all your vehicles on the road and safe. Thank you for your repeat business Carl.

TL
Tiffany L.
Lakeside, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
10/11/2019
Always excellent service
Honest and fair, and always excellent. Going on 15+ years going here.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you so much Tiffany for your loyalty over the years. Always nice to see you and ensure your vehicles are safe on the road. Thank you for your business.

RD
Rocky D.
GMC Yukon XL
10/10/2019
Smog check
I have been a customer for years.
The fantastic customer service is why I keep going back.

The staff treat you like a member of the family, and get you taken care ASAP .

I tell my friends to go to Ray’s shop when they need any type of mechanical work done by an Honest repair center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you. We appreciate your business and your wonderful referrals.

GV
Gretchen V.
Cadillac SRX
10/09/2019
Ray Frey never disappoints
Quick turnaround with my oil change and smog cert. Ride to and from my home couldn't be more pleasant. This is a first class operation. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/09/2019

You are welcome Gretchen. Thank you for your business.

John B.
La Jolla, CA
Dodge Dakota
10/09/2019
Trust
A few years ago Ray wouldn’t give up on finding a solution to Subaru suspension issue. Won us over. Quality work before and since then.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you so much for your trust John. We definitely like to get to the bottom of issues, so happy we could help.

Not satisfied
I heard from an employee (very polite btw) that would charge me $60 to see if it was one specific issue with my car. After 30 minutes assessing it, he came back telling me it was not enough to really figure out the issue and he would need to go deeper and of course, more money. But I was waiting for an answer already from that specific issue and I didn’t get that answer. I decided to stop at that point and not spending more $ with that.
I left there without my answer, and I think he could tell me before assessing the issue that could happen. I would probably not do anything.
Other than that, nice people.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for your input, Ray called you to straighten this out and refund you your money. We hope you are pleased with the outcome. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Our goal is to have happy, repeat customers and hopefully we have accomplished that and will see you again.

John B.
La Jolla, CA
Subaru Crosstrek
Very knowledgeable
Simple oil change and tire rotation - done efficiently while I waited plus my car was washed ‼️
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks John, glad you appreciate our efficiency and the car wash. See you next time your car needs repair.

Maren W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Trust
I feel like when I bring my car in for repair work, I trust that the people working on my car are doing their best to complete the work is the proper way and in a timely fashion. I feel confident when I drive away that I have been well taken care of and my car will run well.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Maren, we appreciate your trust and your business.

Barry B.
10/04/2019
1996 Toyota 4-Runner
Excellent work, friendly staff....and my 4l-runner comes back washed !
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Barry, thank you for your business and we are so happy that you liked the wash as well.

TT
Tom T.
Toyota Avalon
10/03/2019
Quick Responsive Diagnosis and Repair
Quick turnaround repair on a tricky problem. Clear discussion of diagnosis and proposed repairs.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Tom, we like that we can solve "tricky problems" and n a timely manner. We appreciate your business.

La Mesa, CA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
10/02/2019
I was a walk in and the experience was not what I expected. The service desk was professional and very help with information.
I was a walk in and experience was excellent. Quality garage and for a garage was organized not a mess like some. Bathrooms were decent but the employees were very nice. I recommend this place and bringing my car in for more service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your business, we love new customers. We know there are a lot of shops out there and appreciate that you chose Ray Frey Auto Center. We look forward to seeing you again.

John G.
Cadillac Escalade
10/02/2019
Superb staff, great service!
Ray Frey Auto Care has serviced our vehicles for over 16 years. We trust them implicitly and will continue to take our autos there for their GREAT service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for your trust for all these years John, we appreciate yout loyalty.

John D.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/01/2019
Smog
Fast and efficient, had some issues with my old truck, the team at Rays rocked it out fast at a reasonable pice
Very clear explanation of what the issue was and what was needed to resolve.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for coming in John, we appreciate your business.

TO
Tommy O.
Toyota Celica
10/01/2019
Customer service
Completely professional and honest approach to the business at hand.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Tommy for recognizing our professional and honest approach to business, we believe that it is the only way to go. We appreciate your patronage.

Scott M.
09/29/2019
Diagnose and replace Radiator
Thank you for the efficient diagnosis of the cooling fluid leak resulting with replacement of my radiator. I appreciate the timely update calls, and for checking a few other items on my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/01/2019

You are welcome Scott, glad we could help. We appreciate that you choose Ray Frey Auto Center for your car repair needs. See you next time.

Honda Element
09/28/2019
Smog service
I always get prompt service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/01/2019

Glad you are happy with our quick turnaround. Thank you for your business.

GH
Greg H.
09/27/2019
Awesome honest service
Always get great service. They are honest and fair on price. I recommend to all of my co-workers and friends.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for all of the recommendations Greg, we so appreciate that.

Jon D.
09/25/2019
The Best in Customer Service!
Ray and his team have always been strait up with my Auto needs with no pressure sales and honest, dependable work. I love the fact that we can take our vehicles to Ray and know we are getting honest repair or service work done.
THANK YOU RAY!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/01/2019

You are welcome Jon. Thank you for your business, we always look forward to seeing you.