Judy W.
Toyota Avalon
05/22/2021
Trustworthy
I used to take my other car to Ray but ended up buying a new car 3 years ago. The new service included in my warranty is now over and I came back to Ray and it felt a bit like I came home. I believe Ray and his entire team are trustworthy and always provide good service. This time, I only needed an oil/filter change, but whenever I need help with my car, I will bring it back to Ray. Ray and your team, thank you for all your help over the years and I look forward to seeing your more now with my new car. I just hope it is not too often! ;-)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Welcome Home. We 're so glad you came back after your warranty serivce was completed. We promise to take good care of your vehicle.

Please vote for us in the SD Union Tribune Best of Poll https://uniontrib.secondstreetapp.com/2021-San-Diego-Union-Tribune-Readers-Poll/gallery/?group=378837

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
05/22/2021
Great service once again!
I always feel confident that the work is done at Ray Frey’s is going to be top quality and it always is! Keep up the great work! I am a happy customer and I am sure that I am not the only one!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Julie, we do intend to keep up the good work and we so appreciate that you recognize it. Thank you for your business.

LW
Leslie W.
05/21/2021
The work
The auto work is always done on time and is excellent!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Leslie, we appreciate your business.

Dodge Ram Van
05/21/2021
Another great positive visit!😁👍
I have a “classic” 1999 white van. Went in for a smog/oil change. They were quick and did a great job. The oil change was a great price and I was on my way! ALWAYS a great experience at Rays.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

We know vehicle repair/maintenance is not always a great experience so we are happy your experience here at Ray Frey Auto Center is positive.

Crystal H.
05/20/2021
Ray Frey Auto
I've been going to Ray's for over 10 years because they are the best. They know what they're doing, they're fast and their prices are too low. They let me know when I'll need a service beforehand so I have time to schedule. ...and good sense of humor too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Crystal, we appreciate your business and like that you appreciate our humor!!!

Cheryl H.
La Jolla, CA
05/20/2021
Ray Frey Auto is the bests
Have been coming to Ray Frey since they opened, always dependable you can trust what they say. They kept our 98 Avalon running forever until we gave it away to family member in another state now they are keeping our other car in perfect condition. The staff is always so helpful couldn’t think of going anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Cheryl for your long time loyalty, so happy we can keep your vehicles safe and on the road. We appreciate your business.

Moreno G.
Escondido, CA
05/18/2021
Great experience always
We have been going to Ray’s since he opened shop on vickers street almost 20 years ago and he has always been the best in service , quality of work as well as price.
Would not go anywhere else with our car and sent so many people there over the years who were always satisfied.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your long time loyalty and the referrals you have sent our way. We appreciate your business.

James M.
05/18/2021
Always honest, accurate service
When I moved to San Diego in 2006 I was looking for an auto service business that was trustworthy, professional, & provides great customer service. A friend of mine eagerly recommended Ray Frey Auto Center.
I am unable to find the adjectives to fully describe the honest & professional service provided by not only Ray Frey, but also his staff.
Have Ray Frey Auto Center service your vehicle once & you will make Ray Frey Auto Center your ONLY vehicle service center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you so much James, your words and your business are very much appreciated.

Andy S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/15/2021
Best vehicle repair shop in San Diego
Old world quality, fair prices and staff-wide courtesy along with a family-owned, pride of craftsmanship, are abundant. Best vehicle repair shop in San Diego.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you so much Andy, we appreciate your business.

Scott H.
Ford Expedition
Ray Frey Makes My Day
First and most importantly, these people are honest. Secondly, the repair shop’s namesake, Ray, is at the front counter all day. With his wife, Theresa. (And employee Lizette!) That says a lot about how they represent their shop. Ray is REALLY knowledgeable.
There is another guy by the name of Bob, somewhat older than Ray and rather gray, and HE is a car-whisperer. Amazing.
I’ve come here for repair work for maybe a decade or more with excellent results. They even wash my car for free and those guys do a great job!
Nobody likes spending money on their car maintenance, but I DO like knowing I’m spending it at a place that I can trust.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

We appreciate your trust and wonderful words of praise. Thank you so much for your buisiness.

Don L.
Dodge Sprinter
People who care
Went the extra mile to get problems solved!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

We definitely try to, thank you for noticing. We appreciate your business.

CL
Cindy L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/14/2021
We count on Ray Frey's for excellent work.
We have used Ray Frey's Auto Service for my 2004 PT Cruiser for 9-years. They take care of my car like it was their own. . .and maybe better! Thank you, Ray, Bob, and all the staff.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

You're welcome. Thank you for your long time trust.

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
Awesome personnel
Ray Frey Auto group always does a great job!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you Steve, we appreciate your business.

JN
Jim N.
Poway, CA
Another Great Experience
Once again I received excellent service great value!!!
I had my car detailed here and he did a excellent job I can’t speak highly enough about it.
I have to drive from Poway and it’s worth every bit of the time it takes me to get there.
Ray will get all of my business no questions asked!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you for traveling down here for your vehicle care. We appreciate your business.

Dmitriy B.
Acura RDX
05/13/2021
first impression a positive one
It was my first visit so my experience is somewhat limited. However, the shop owned and run by very approachable and friendly family. No Upsales. Relatively affordable. Very clean working area and technicians wardrobe - This was especially important to me as my car has coffee color leather seat and interior and I wanted to avoid oil stains. Complimentary vacuum and car wash at the end. Would return back
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you Dmitriy, we lovw getting new customers and are very pleased your first experience was a good one. We look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs servicing/maintenance.