Colin B.
Kia Sorento
10/26/2020
Friendly efficient good service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your loyalty Colin.

KK
Karl K.
10/23/2020
Quality work & great customer service
Ray Frey Automotive provides outstanding quality workmanship at reasonable prices. The front office thoroughly explains repair cost and a timetable for those repairs which means great customer service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you Karl, we appreciate your business and your great review.

Lexus IS 250
Best Service!
Ray Frey is so reliable, honest, and has the best customer service! I would recommend them to anyone.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/26/2020

We appreciate your recommendations.

SR
Stephanie R.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
10/23/2020
I called and left a message for an oil change. They called me back within minutes and had an opening right away. Love the service. They always use TLC with your vehicle.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you Stephanie, we appreciate your business and are happy we could get you in for that oil change so quickly!

Christine W.
10/22/2020
Fall Wax/Car Detail
Just got a new car and took it in to Ray Frey to have it washed and clay bar waxed for the coming fall and winter months.
In addition to their excellent repair staff, their car detail staff do an equally outstanding job, detailing one's vehicle. I like to keep the finish on my cars, so the paint doesn't oxidize. The clay bar wax keeps the car looking good for years to come (if you do it regularly)! Thanks again Ray & Company!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/23/2020

You're welcome Christine. So nice to help you take care of your vehicles.

LH
Larry H.
10/22/2020
Their honesty and professionalism and knowledge is superior to none
Every time I have a problem with my vehicles they troubleshoot and repair at a very reasonable price I’ll always go to Ray Frey auto
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much for your loyalty Larry. Your business means the world to us.

VF
Virgil F.
Ford Edge
10/21/2020
The fact that Ray is willing to get down and dirty, other than pass it onto a employee speaks volumes!
I trust Ray Frey's advice.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Not as easy to do as you get older, ha ha ha!. Always happy to do what it takes, thank you for noticing Virgil and we appreciate your business.

KH
Karen H.
10/21/2020
Prompt attention, courteous service personnel, demonstrated integrity in response to my needs. Larry H.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Larry, so happy we delivered what you expected. Thank you so much for your business.

Marsha B.
Cadillac XT5
Car derail
As always, a beautiful job and ready when promised!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you Marsha, glad you are happy with the detail.

JN
Jim N.
Poway, CA
10/20/2020
Good service and excellent prices
I took my 2015 Ford escape in today they detailed it and change the oil. The oil change is very reasonable in price as is the detail on the car!!! They did an outstanding job detailing the car I don’t know how I could be done any better!!
It’s not easy for me to take the car in as we are half an hour away but worth every bit of it!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your loyalty and driving the distance to come here. We know there are a lot of auto repair places to chose from and are so happy you chose us.

Linda M.
Coronado, CA
10/20/2020
Great people, great service.
This establishment has the warmth of a mom and pop operation, but the professionalism and expertise of a larger automotive center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/20/2020

Wow, thank you Linda for your high praise. We certainly appreciate your business.

EB
Edward B.
Honesty and efficiency
Ray and his crew are great. I feel when I have a problem with my car I can get an honest response on what needs to be done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you Edward, we so appreciate your business.

Mark W.
Honda Element
Knowledgeable and upfront
Knowledgeable and upfront. Great work and fair pricing. What more can you ask for?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/20/2020

We can ask for great customers like you. Thank you Mark for your business.

RP
Richard P.
10/14/2020
High Quality Service
My actual repairs turned out to be minimal. The problem was resolved quickly and affordably.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for your business Richard.

KH
Kathy H.
La Mesa, CA
Acura 3.0CL
10/14/2020
Trustworthy. Covid-19 clean!!
I have been taking my cars to Ray for over 20 years. When you have a mechanic you can trust why go anywhere else? I also recommend to family and friends with 100% confidence.
While the office has always been very clean they are taking great care to ensure everyones safety during these trying Covid times.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you Kathy for your long time business and your recommendations. We definitely try to keep everything clean and safe and we are so glad you noticed and felt comfortable.