JO
Janell O.
05/15/2019
Honestly/Quality/Timely
Going to Rey Fray for your car, is like going to a trusted Doctor for your health.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you Janell, we like the anology, Ray always says he is a carmatologist! We appreciate your business.

Amy M.
Lexus SC 430
05/14/2019
Amazing Honest and Reasonable
These guys do an amazing job for great price and never any upscale. Iโ€™d recommend to everyone!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you Amy, we appriciate your recommendation and business.

David (Rusty) D.
Honda Civic Cpe
personal, honest, knowledgeable
I have been a customer at ray frey for 20+ years. he and his staff provide personal service, honest evaluation and knowledgeable advice without fail. highly recommend.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you David for being such a long time customer. We truly appreciate your business.

GD
Greg D.
Great car service/car care/repairs
Thank you for the excellent car care and excellent service . Ray Frey and his employees are professional and efficient .There is no wasting time and everything was explained to me .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2019

We definitely like to keep our customers informedGreg. Thank you for coming in for your car repair needs.

Rich C.
Lakeside, CA
Nissan Sentra
05/13/2019
Quick, honest, clean, and reliable
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2019

So glad you are happy with the service Rich. We appreciate your patronage.

SY
Susu Y.
Long time customer
Iโ€™ve been coming to Ray Frey for 6 years for oil change and repairs. Great service and always get the job done the right way.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Susu for you business over the past 6 years. We appreciate your loyalty.

RA
Ray A.
Escondido, CA
Outstanding work
Iโ€™ve known Rey since he ran another shop. Great work, had my oil change done. They were professional and prompt. Great job guys!!

Ray (White van)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Ray, we appreciate your loyalty and long time business.

Dodge Ram Van
Great job as always!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

Kimberly M.
Spring Valley, CA
05/11/2019
No b.s. service!
I have been refererred to this shop by two of my best friends for years now. I knew I had alot of work to do on my car and when Ray called to tell me the work needed he was completely upfront and honest with all the work i needed to have done. Ive been going to Kearny Pearson Ford but i never felt that I was in as good hands as I did when I came to Ray Frey. He addressed all my concerns. I could not fix it right then and there after so much spent at KP Ford but from here on out u have my business for life! THANK YOU! Ill see u soon!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Kimberly, we love all our customers but so enjoy seeng new customers who we can help and that become customers for life. Welcome to the Ray Frey Auto Center family and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Joanna M.
05/05/2019
Exceptional Service
Ray and his team keep our cars running smoothly at a reasonable price. I have been taking all of my family's cars to Ray's for more than ten years and would not hesitate to recommend his auto center. I prefer to buy used cars and hang on to them so it is important to me to have someone I can trust to keep them running without spending more than necessary.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/06/2019

Joanna, thank you for your years of loyalty. We love your trust in our service and appreciate your business.

MA
Monica A.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/05/2019
Best Mechanics in Town!
Ray and his staff are incredibly knowledgeable and equally honest.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Monica, we truly appreciate your business.

PJ
Pati J.
05/04/2019
Best Customer Service and Honesty I have ever had from a Mechanic Shop
I love my car, and I would not let anyone touch her except this shop. They are the best I have ever been to. I trust them.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you Pati, we appreciate your trust and it is always a pleasure to see you and help with your car maintenance/repair needs.

WS
Werner S.
La Mesa, CA
05/02/2019
Detailed service and no over selling!!
Ray Frey has a variety of services that really should be taken advantage of. I recently brought a few trucks to them for a pre purchase bumper to bumper inspection for my sons first vehicle. They did an awesome job and gave me a very honest and detailed report. I was extremely grateful because I definitely dodged a few bullets.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Werner, we are so happy that we could help dodge some bullets for you. We hope you founf the truck that is right for your son. Thank you for your business and we hope to maintain the vehicle in the future for your son.

Allen B.
Escondido, CA
GMC Acadia
04/30/2019
Very Professional & Friendly
Every time I go there Iโ€™m treated very well by professionals. They get me in and out very fast with no hold ups! And the car wash is an extra bonus.

Barry B.
04/25/2019
Barry's 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Ray and his crew had a special challenge of reconstructing the gearbox, which was very loose....part by part....as my key often was unremovable from the ignition slip. It took a few days to get the parts, but once received they did a great job..... they also replaced a damaged a fan belt. I'm very please, as per usual, with Ray's personal attention to my vehicle. Barry Bernstein
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you Barry...we like a challenge. So glad you are happy with the repairs. Please go to:

and nominate us for SD Best Auto Service/Repair.
We appreciate your business.

Ron G.
Santee, CA
04/23/2019
New clutch
After my appointment, I noticed my clock was 20 minutes off= battery must have been disconnected??????????????? Issue is that now my engine light is off and on sporadically, like it used to do. Nothing new, and it would be nice if it stayed off as I am preparing to sell it. Soon, when I have time, would like oil change. It's due. And if someone can remedy that light, I would be very grateful. I am thinking it perhaps strange, but I love my new firm quiet clutch. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/25/2019

You're welcome Ron, we appreciate your business. See you next time.

HV
Henry V.
04/20/2019
Needed Car Care
Whenever you need your car taken care of or need information. I take it to Ray Frey Auto, knowing that I'm getting the best service. There's no short cuts and the work done right. Honest and yes I would tell a friend I'll tell everybody.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Henry for spreading the word about Ray Frey Auto Center's honest service. We truly appreciate that.

VS
Vivian S.
Volvo XC90
Terrific as usual
We always have an excellent experience at Ray Frey. They are honest and efficient.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/22/2019

We are thrilled that you have acknowledged our honesty and efficiency. We strive to show our customers both. Your business is much appreciated.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
This place is so great.
I went in for my scheduled oil change and as always it was a pleasure. They take care of all your car needs. They even vacuum out and wash your vehicle. My car always purrs when I drive away. It loves to go see Ray and crew. They are topnotch when it comes to repair or maintenance. They always get a five star rating from me.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Lisa, it always great to see you for your car needs. We appreciate your business.

Brady B.
Great service every time
Great customer service and honest work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2019