Joanna M.
06/29/2018
Alway great service.
My car may be 15 years old but it runs like a dream thanks to Ray and his team. It's nice to have a mechanic I can refer my friends to with absolute confidence they will receive exceptional service. Thanks again.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/03/2018

We love your referrals Joanna thank you so much.

Ford Flex
06/12/2018
Awesome as always
Everyone is friendly and the work is done correctly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business. Please vote for us in the San Diego UT Readers Poll for Best Atuo Service/Repair Center. http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-homepage-htmlstory.html

GH
Gabriele H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/06/2018
Awesome quick service
Last week I had an issue with my car, since the speed regulator was not working. I got off the freeway and went straight to Ray Frey's! Ray took my car immediately and even personally drove me to the closest Starbucks. He was able to find the part and had the car done the same day! I received my car back even with a car wash.
Thanks Ray!
Gabriele
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/06/2018

So glad we could get the car taken care of so promptly. We appreciate your business. Please be sure to vote for us on the SD Best of UT Reader's Poll http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-auto-htmlstory.html

WS
Walter S.
06/04/2018
Ray Frey is honest and the whole team is very knowledgeable
We've taken all of our cars to Ray Frey since the mid-90's. There has NEVER been one visit when we had to return a car for a correction following service. The crew is knowledgeable and they don't try to sell you something you don't need. I never have second thoughts when taking one of our cars for service. I don't always take the time to write a review but it is with appreciation that I write this one. They consistently give great service AND wash our car when finished. How nice is that!!! And that's even when it's just an oil change. What more can I say? They are the best. Judy S.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Judy & Walter for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you. Don't for get to vote for us in the San Diego Best OF UT Reader's Poll http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/bestof/sd-bestof-auto-htmlstory.html

Robert G.
05/27/2018
Great Service-Friendly People
Recommended by a friend and we have never regretted having them service our cars. Honest, great work, and reliable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks Robert, we appreciate your business.

Julia B.
Toyota Prius c
05/22/2018
Ray Frey's is such a great place!!
I have been bringing the last few cars I own to Ray Frey's Auto Center and they never fail to provide me with great service! They are honest and fair and that means a lot to me --- I don't know anything about cars so I rely on their expertise to help me get through with my cars. Recently I have been in the market of buying a newer (used) car and have brought in several cars for them to check out first to make sure I wasn't buying a big "problem". Ray has expertly guided me about which cars were ok for me to purchase and which ones to steer clear of. I am so grateful for their Expert Opinion -- I could have made a big mistake without their guidance!! Thank you Ray for helping me with this Big decision, I really appreciate knowing that I can trust you to help me make this decision!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2018

So glad we could help Julia. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you mainitain your newer (used) car.

PA
Pam A.
05/20/2018
Constant Great Service
Ray Frey Auto Center is always thorough, helpful, and a great experience. I recommend them without hesitation.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2018

Thanks for the recommendation Pam, we appreciate your business.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/14/2018
Amazing Service
My 2008 Honda Civic was recalled for the passenger airbag. I made an appointment at Mossy Honda in Lemon Grove. The night before my appointment, the driver's side window would not roll up. I went to the dealership the next day and they charged me $130.00 to look at this problem. They quoted me $475.00 to fix the broken cable. Shame on them. I had them do the recall airbag and got the hell out of there. I immediately drove to Ray Frey's where they fixed the window. When I went to pay - I was told there was no charge! I can't tell you how good that was. Dealerships just rake you over the coals. You go Ray Frey's you guys and gals are the best!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate your business.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
05/11/2018
Ray's place is the best
He will always give you the truth and a fair shake.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Mike, always enjoy seeing you and keeping your cars safe on the road.

CR
Craig R.
05/10/2018
Always First rate Service!
As usual, Ray's team was most efficient in facilitating the routine maintenance on one of my vehicles. This is the only auto center I will patronize. No games; prompt service; fair rates. Ray's shop is the best in the county!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2018

Thanks Craig, we appreciate your loyalty and praise.

Buick Regal
05/10/2018
Ray Frey is awesome!
Excellent customer service. Fair price. Quality workmanship.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you, we so appreciate your business.

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
Ford Econoline
05/06/2018
Excellent work
They took my old work van and made it run and look new again outstanding job!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks Steve, always a pleasure. Thank you for your continued business.

Johnette T.
04/21/2018
As Always, Excellent Service
I own a 2001 Toyota Corolla. Ray and his staff/mechanics always give the best service and their honesty is admirable. I wouldn’t trust my car to anyone else for service unless referred by Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/30/2018

Thanks for your trust. We appreciate your loyalty.

Sandra M.
04/19/2018
Quality Attention and Excellent Service
Ray Frey has been servicing my car since it was purchased in 2009. I have always been satisfied with the work done and feel that my car is always in great condition due to the thoroughness of their inspections.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Sandra, we appreciate yout business and your loyalty.

Brady B.
04/18/2018
The best
Honest, reliable, and awesome staff.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/30/2018

Your business is always appreciated...thanks Brady.

ER
Elaine R.
La Jolla, CA
04/16/2018
Honest, efficient, friendly.
Honest, efficient, friendly. Love the free car wash every time too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/18/2018

Thanks Elaine, we appreciate your famlily's business.

DJ
David J.
04/12/2018
Fast, fair, reliable service
Ray's team provided great service on my A/C. I always feel like I can trust them for quality work at honest prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks David, we pride ourselves in our reliability and honesty. We appreciate that you recognized that and enjoy having you as a customer.

BR
Bruce R.
04/11/2018
The dreaded Check Engine Light
Check Engine light came on in my wife's car. Expecting to spend at least $200-300, took it to Ray.

Got a call shortly after dropping it off that it was an evap code, and could be as simple as a new gas cap. It was! They replaced the cap and gave me a break on the normal diagnostic charge because it was such a simple fix.

Picked it up and was out the door for less than a hundred bucks, including a car wash!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/12/2018

Glad it was a simple fix Bruce. Thank you so much for your business, it is very much appreciated.

AA
Alex A.
Toyota Tundra
04/07/2018
Great service as always
I appreciate Rey’s honesty and his shops quality of work. It’s nice to have a trustworthy auto shop that I can count on and on top of that reasonable prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/08/2018

Thank you Alex, we're happy with your trust in our work. Your business is very much appreciated.

IC
Ina C.
Lexus ES 350
04/05/2018
Wonderful Service
I will never go to a dealership for service ever again. Ray was honest, helpful and extremely reasonable. His employee’s were professional and I trusted them completely. Thank you Ray.
Ina Cantor
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/08/2018

You're welcome Ina. Thank you for your trust, we appreciate your business.