Latest Review 1 minute ago

Susanne T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/15/2020
Great Customer Service
Ray Frey is always service oriented and helpful. They give you all the information you need about making car repair decisions and are truthful in all their dealings. I won't take my car anywhere else!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Susanne, we appreciate your loyalty and your business.

Shin S.
Lexus RX 400h
07/15/2020
earlier when you get there in the morning, the faster is the service.
everything went smoothly including the carwash.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thanks for coming in and yes earlier is better. Happy that everything went smoothly and we truly appreciate your business.

John G.
Chevrolet S-10
07/14/2020
Very respectful staff. Reasonable estimate of needed work. Repairs completed promptly. I have been a customer for several years now and have never been disappointed with Ray’s service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you for your loyalty John, we like to see happy customers.

FG
Frederick G.
INFINITI QX56
Efficient, Fast and Reasonable
I called the shop in the late afternoon to see if they could slip me in for an oil change for my Infiniti QX56, they said they’re would be a work bay open when I got there. 20 minutes later I pulled up and they took my “Q” right in. Great, Reasonable and Efficient service every time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

So happy we could help you out with the oil change. Thank you for your business...see you next time.

BR
Bob R.
Chevrolet Suburban
Very professioal
I have been going there fo years and have always been more than satisfied
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you for your loyalty Bob, we truly appreciate your business.

SA
*Skilled
*Convenient
*Thorough
*Trustworthy
.....and they washed the car when work was complete!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Sam...so happy you liked the car wash too!

07/10/2020
Professional and comfortable
The team is very welcoming and the job was taken care of expeditiously. Really appreciated the unexpected car wash too!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you, we are so happy you liked the car wash too. We appreciate your business.

John B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/09/2020
Great shop
I have been bringing my vehicles to Ray’s for several years. They are super competent, always on time and a real value for the money.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you John, we appreciate your long time loyalty!

Mike H.
07/08/2020
Great customer service!
Another great experience!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you Mike, we so appreciate your business.

Ron M.
GMC Yukon XL
07/07/2020
Trust worthy and great service with a positive atmosphere
Dependable, honest, great service from diagnosis to completion. I’ve always had a positive experience and I appreciate the car wash/cleaning before my SUV is returned
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2020

Thanks Ron, we so appreciate your business.

NM
Nicholas M.
Saturn SW2
Best Mechanic in Town!
The staff and mechanics here are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Hard to find honest and trustworthy mechanics. They are fair in pricing and never overcharge. I’ve taken my car and my moms car here and always leave satisfied and happy with their work.
Truly recommend the staff and mechanics here! Ask for Bob, such a great honest mechanic like Ray!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Nicholas, so nice to hear you state the traits we seek with all of our employees to ensure happy and lifelong customers like yourself and your family. Your business is very much appreciated.

Dave P.
07/07/2020
Ray has serviced my cars for many years and does a great job always. He is honest and forthright!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Dave for your long time loyalty.

Dale C.
Honda Element
07/02/2020
They take the fear out of car repair...
You know that feeling you get when your vehicle has a major issue while driving on the freeway? You're driving, then you're not. When something of that magnitude occurs, I'm thinking big dollars for the repair. I wonder, is the repair shop going to take my first born child? Or a leg? Will they be honest? The vehicle is going to the shop on a flat bed tow truck. That's never good. But wait, I'm taking my vehicle to Ray and his team at Ray Frey's Auto Center so I breathe sigh of relief that at least I KNOW they'll be honest with me. Bob calls me the next day and explains the problem. He already knows I have the utmost confidence in their team so when he tells me the price, I told him to do it. He said, "I know you'd say that so his driver is already going after the part". Even though Honda believes their parts are worth more the the GDP of many small countries, I know the team there is efficient and will repair the vehicle quickly and not run up the labor portion of the bill. Would I recommend a friend to Ray Frey's? I have been doing so for many years. Thank you Ray, Bob, Lisette, and the rest of the team, you are appreciated.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

WOW...thanks Dale. We value your opinion and we are over the moon that you turst us with your vehicle's maintenance and repairs.

Rich H.
07/01/2020
Ray and his staff do an excellent job
Ray took the time to educate me about my problem with my vehicle
He also gave me his expert advice regarding a future vehicle purchase
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you, we definitely like to educate our customers and help you make wise decisions not only with your vehicle repairs but with future purchases.

Mazda B2300
07/01/2020
10 star service advice and care
Ray ,Lizette .Dr. Bob and Miles,THE SHARPEST TECHS IN SAN DIEGO AND BEYOND
With this all -star lineup your car lasts longer ,service costs less and you SAVE MONEY
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you. We do like to keep your vehicles running for you, thank you for coming in.