FG
Frederick G.
INFINITI QX56
01/08/2020
Best quality service and pricing in town
Old school customer service, the kind you use to get everywhere growing up in San Diego. No nonsense evaluation of the problem with quality work at fair and competitive prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you so much Frederick for recognizing our "old school customer service". We know you have many choices for auto repair shops and feel honored that you choose Ray Frey Auto Center.

HM
Harriet M.
Always fair & honest
Ray is so patient about explaining things & is always fair & honest.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Harriet for trusting us with your veicle repairs/service. We appreciate your business.

Tom S.
Toyota Tundra
Competent personnel
Knowing that when my vehicles need up keep or repairs Rays crew will get it done right and fast.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Tom, we always enjoy seeing you and helping to keep your vehicles going.

Jason C.
Mercedes-Benz E63
01/07/2020
High quality service, reasonable prices, and honest recommendations!
I’ve been taking my 2010 Mercedes-Benz E63 to Ray Frey Auto for the past few years and have never had a negative experience. You can rely on their team to take care of you and your car without being up sold with pushy sales tactics.

I supply my own Genuine Mercedes Filters for each oil change and they have no issues working with me to do so. Oil changes come with car washes and their technicians are respectful of your cars, so they aren’t returned to you greasy or dirty.

I highly recommend Ray Frey Auto for regular car maintenance and would trust their technicians for major repairs.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Jason for your trust in our services. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Steve C.
01/04/2020
Great shop
Always nice people working. good work good price. I recommend this shop all of the time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your recommendations, we appreciate your trust and loyalty.

BT
Barb T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/03/2020
A honest shop!
What I tell people about Ray’s shop that always gets their attention is Ray will never do anything that really doesn’t need to be done. And when they let you know about an issue with the car you can feel reassured that you’re in good hands!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Barb, we appreciate your referrals and your assurance that your vehicles are in good hands with Ray Frey Auto Center.

01/02/2020
An honest mechanic
This is not a discount mechanic. Prices are book and fair, not jacked up like a dealership. Ray will give you an honest evaluation of what you need and stands by his work. I have used him for years for personal and business cars and most importantly, I trust him. And you get your car washed for free as part of the service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your trust and loyalty. Your business means the world to us. See you next time.

Martin R.
Ram 1500
12/31/2019
Honest, professional and very fair.
I've been going to Ray's for years for all my vehicles. Great service at a very fair price is the bottom line.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Martin, we so appreciate your business.

AG
Alejandra G.
12/31/2019
Excellent costumer service

Thank you Alejandra.

Buick Park Avenue
12/30/2019
Fixed all problems
Problem quickly diagnosed and fixed everything.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

So glad we got to the bottom of your problem, thank you for coming in.

HP
Holly P.
Ford Expedition
12/28/2019
The BEST!!
Ray Frey always takes care of us! We trust them to help us keep our family safe in aging cars. Like family, they help us make good financial decisions that make sense for everyone’s safety. Thank you, Ray, Bob, and Team!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

You are very welcome. We appreciate your loyalty and your business.

Mary L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2019
?
When was I there?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Mary, your brother Dan brought in the car he bought from you (2007 Hyundai Santa Fe). We still had it in our system from when you came in 2012 for brakes. We will change the vehicle into your brothers name so you will not get notified again of repairs. Thank you.

SJ
Scott J.
Nissan Sentra
12/26/2019
Fair prices
If I ask for a service and it’s not needed they will always tell you and not pay for in needed service, always better prices than any other shop and the dealer, always will recommend to friends and co workers
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you so much Scott, we appreciate your business, recommendations and loyalty. Happy New Year.

KK
Karen K.
Nissan Rogue
12/23/2019
Totally trust them!!
Great get service, reliable and trustworthy .... what more can I say. I’ve been going to them faithfully for 7 years and my significant other has been going to them much longer!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for your trust and long time business. We appreciate your loyalty. Happy New Year!

RN
Randy N.
Nissan Xterra
12/23/2019
They're the best
I've been going to Ray Frey for about 6 or 7 years now and have never been disappointed. They are the definition of honest and reliable. I won't even take my car anywhere else for an oil change and living in North County, it's not convenient for me to get to, but I trust them.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Randy, we appreciate your loyalty and the distance you drive to come in fer service. Happy Holidays to you and your family. We will see you next year.