TR
Tiffany R.
Honda Civic Sdn
Honest, friendly neighborhood garage
Ray and his employees are friendly, honest, and knowledgeable about cars. They finished the repairs on my car in a timely manner and even shuttled me to my home and back. I will definitely go back!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you for noticing! We appreciate your business Tiffany.

VR
Valery R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Awesome Service
Thank you for the great service on my FJ. The service and repairs were professional and appreciated. Great communication explaining what was needed for my vehicle.
Highly Recommended
VR
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you for your high recommendation, we truly appreciate your business.

FR
Frank R.
Ford Excursion
Ford 6.0 diesel repair
Fair and honest. Quick turn around . Very knowledgeable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you Frank, we appreciate your business.

Annette S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Great Service and People
Auto shop was recommended by a friend. Had my car towed. Bob went over and beyond to get the part I needed and to help me. I had not even met him or been to the shop. It was very quick and fairly priced. Office staff is very nice. I spoke to the owner as well, very good people. They are there to help the community and to run a fair business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you Annette, we definitely like to be fair and help our customers get what they need. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs maintenance/repairs.

AH
Andy H.
Honda Civic Sedan
Fantastic Service
I have been taking all of my vehicles, from Mercedes, BMW's to Toyota's and Honda's here for years. Fantastic service, and honest and fair pricing are the only experiences I have had with Rey. Highly recommended!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2021

Thanks for the recommendation, we appreciate your loyalty and long time business.

CT
Chris T.
Las Vegas, NV
Ford Expedition
Saved the day
Ray did an awesome job fixing my car.
We drove in from Vegas with several problems and he made it a priority to get it repaired.
There is no one in Vegas who would care the way he did.
115% % satisfied! 😊😊
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2021

Great satisfaction rating! We are so happy we could help. Thank you for your business.

LL
Lesa L.
La Mesa, CA
Dodge Nitro
06/21/2021
Amazing Customer Service…Repeatedly
Best mechanic in San Diego!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2021

Thank you Lesa, much appreciated!

Mitch B.
Coronado, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2021
First time at Ray Frey, will definitely return
Honest, responsive, clear communication of the problem with my Suburban and how to repair it. Work was done quickly and professionally. Ray is my new mechanic.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2021

So happy to hear this, thank you for your trust. We so appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future vehicle maintenance and repair.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Honda CR-Z
06/18/2021
These guys always provide great service at a reasonable price!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for your business Elizabeth.

Kiku B.
06/18/2021
Trusted for 15 years!
I’ve been a happy customer since Ray Frey Auto opened 15 years ago! I’ve always had great service and have never felt like I’m being gouged. Ray always thoroughly explains any issues clearly and is never condescending. Also…who doesn’t love a free car wash? Great service and fair prices. I highly recommend Ray Frey Auto!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for your recommendations and your long time loyalty Kiku. We very much appreciate your business.

Barbara B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Owners and staff
The owners are very knowledgeable and friendly as well as the staff!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you Barbara, we appreciate your business.

Raymond B.
Santee, CA
Kia Optima
Outstanding service
They are so great so fast so friendly love going there and highly recommended to all my friends
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for the recommendations Raymond. We really appreciate your business.

Don L.
Dodge Sprinter
Sprinter van
Went the extra mile for great results.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you so much for your business Don.

HY
Hung (Gene) Y.
La Jolla, CA
Lexus IS 250
06/14/2021
Honesty integrity customer service
Always a pleasure bringing my cars to Rey Frey!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you Gene, we appreciate your business.

Janice L.
06/14/2021
Fast
Fast friendly service. Paid $80 for a Prius synthetic oil change. It was a nice surprise that my car was washed when I picked it up.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/23/2021

We appreciate your business Janice and thrilled you appreciated the car wash.