Donna B.
09/24/2019
Kind, Fair, Honest and Reapectful
I visited several times when I lived in Clairemont, today I drove down from Escondido to have my car serviced. That is how much I appreciated and trust FREY and the entire staff. Thank you so very much. See you again in February. I can’t recommend them high enough. Ladies they are very fair never take advantage of out limited knowledge.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/01/2019

WOW, thank you Donna, we appreciate the loyalty and the distance you now drive to have your car serviced. Your business means the world to us.

PS
Paul S.
09/20/2019
The service is the best
Outstanding service , ive been coming to ray frey for probably 10 years and im always satisfied. Actually recommended to co worker earlier today ..
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/23/2019

Paul, thank you so much for your loyalty and the recommendation. We very much appreciate your business.

MF
Mike F.
09/20/2019
Most trustworthy guys i know
We come here always, even have our kids cars serviced here. They check everything out and make sure we need it fixed And check with us first before they do it. We refer friend, co workers, everyone. Go if you need reliable service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your trust Mike. We appreciate yo ur business and your referrals.

EE
Elizabeth E.
09/16/2019
Great, fast service
This is my third time taking my van to Ray Frey’s. All three times, they were able to get me in immediately and serviced my van quickly. They took the time to explain things to me in a way I could understand. Also, they cleaned my car for me, which is a huge plus.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Elizabeth for being a repeat customer, we look forward to seeing you for all of your future car repair/maintenance needs.

RE
Roni E.
Escondido, CA
09/13/2019
Personalized, honest service
I won't take my vehicles to anyone else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Roni, we appreciate your loyalty.

RP
Richard P.
09/13/2019
High Quality Service
Clear explanations. Great service. Fast service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Richard for the nice review, we appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you next time.

Jesse C M.
09/12/2019
Great job and totally satisfied
Came in for some repairs on my 2001 Silverado pick up truck. Use it as my work truck we have a truck for two days made all the repairs and was very fair on the work done and the cost. Wouldn’t hesitate to bring all my cars in for repair work and if friends need a suggestion Ray Frey Auto Center will be the one
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Jesse, we appreciate the referrals and of course your business.

Duane M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/12/2019
Jetta TDI serviced
Very professional and knowledgeable. Quick service customer centered.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for coming in Duane, we appreciate your business.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Chrysler Voyager
09/11/2019
Best service - short wait - Fast Wifi
I like being able to bring my laptop and get stuff done!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Mike, so glad you are able to get work done while you wait for your vehicle.

SG
Stephanie G.
09/10/2019
Wouldn’t go Anywhere Else!
Ray’s was recommended to me 17 years ago and I was hooked on the first visit. So honest, so professional. They will never recommend services not needed. As a woman, I appreciated that more than anything! Simply the best car repair facility I have ever known!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/11/2019

Wow, thanks Stephanie. We appreciate your loyalty and are so pleased that you choose to come to Ray Frey Auto Center for yuor car repair & maintenance needs!

Matt B.
09/10/2019
A Shop You Can Trust
Ray and his team have treated my family and co-workers right in the ten years we’ve been going there. I continue going back because the work done at Ray’s is solid and he stands behind it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks Matt, yes we do stand behind our work and we're glad you appreciate that. Thank you for your business and your trust.

Joli M.
Scottsdale, AZ
09/09/2019
Honest!
Thorough. Honest. Approachable. Great experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2019

So happy you had a great experience Joli, we look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs maintenance/repairs. Thanks for coming in.

Ford Aerostar Wagon
09/09/2019
I trust Ray Frey’s to fix it right.
Bob always knows what is happening with my Aerostar. He helps me make the best choice in what to fix according to my budget.
Wow, they washed my 1997 work van and it doesn’t look so old anymore. Haha
Thank You so much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Glad we could help keep you on track with your repairs and budget. Your business is very much appreciated.

EF
Eileen F.
09/07/2019
Reliable knowlegable service
I've been a satisfied patron of Ray Frey's since before he had his own shop and continue to be.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Eileen, we appreciate your loyalty.

LK
Lonnie K.
09/06/2019
We had the car detailed in and out and an oil change.
The paint hasn't looked that good in years. Thank you for looking after my cars for years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2019

You are so welcome Lonnie, we are happy to keep your cars looking good and safe on the road.. Thank you for your business.

LW
Lori W.
Buick Enclave
09/06/2019
Excellent Service as Always!
Took my car in with many issues. Bob was very helpful and went through all required maintenance and repairs. My car was cleaned and returned in a timely manner. Very convenient. Thanks Ray Frey !
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/10/2019

You're welcome. Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business.

Cynthia S.
Chula Vista, CA
Lexus RC
09/05/2019
Great service and honest people
A co-worker recommended Ray Frey to me as they have been happy customers for many years and I am very thankful for the recommendation. They did a great job and at a reasonable price. The best part is that I don’t have to have my guard up with them as I do with other mechanics. Honest and good work!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/06/2019

We are so glad your co-worker referred you. We always love new customers and appreciate that you trust our services. We will be here for you next time your car is in need of maintenance/repair. Thank you Cynthia.

CR
Craig R.
09/05/2019
Always a pleasure!
It is always a pleasure for me to bring any of my vehicles to Ray Frey Auto Center. This is because Ray's team is steadfastly honest and expeditious with all maintenance and repair needs. I have never found such a reliable and trustworthy place of business in my many years of owning vehicles. Ray's shop is first-rate and world class!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you Craig, it is always a pleasure to see you. "Always a pleasure" are not words you often hear when dealing with auto repair or other service industries for that matter, but we are truly pleased to hear them from you. Thank you so much for your loyal business.

09/04/2019
Friendly staff, clear on wait times, great service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

09/04/2019
Customer service
The owner and staff were very friendly and you felt like a person it a number. Awesome work and only what you need. No over selling.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you so much, we look forward to seeing you next time your car needs maintenance/repairs.