KR
Kris R.
Bonita, CA
04/20/2021
Car detailing
I take my car to Ray Frey for all my services.
They are honest and and stand by their work.
They have knowledgeable and helpful employees.

Thank you Kris.

Cora S.
04/17/2021
Works with us
Ray Frey automotive is a very consumer friendly place. We've been using them for the last 3 years for various repairs. They consistently help us keep our vehicle on the road and foresee upcoming problems. However, they don't try to upsell and have you fixed things that don't need to be fixed. I appreciate their integrity
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your loyalty Cora, we appreciate that!

04/17/2021
Old school
Honest, sraight shooter, great value.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Are you calling me OLD??? Ha, ha it is my birthday today! Thank you for your business (and yes, I am OLD SCHOOL).

SE
Sam E.
04/16/2021
Super nice, gave me a ride, and cleaned my car
Awesome service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

We do like to give every vehicle a wash after service/repairs, so happy you liked that. Your business is very much appreciated.

EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
Toyota Avalon
04/15/2021
Great ownership/and mechanics, very friendly!
Been going to Rey’s for over 30 years! Great and honest service. They service my whole family!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for bringing in all of your family's cars, we appreciate your entire family!

KR
Kris R.
Bonita, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
Car detailed
Very good job. I felt like I had a new paint job on my 11 year old car.?it looked so good .
Ray Frey the owner even inspected it with his finishing touches.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

SO glad you are happy with the detail. We appreciate your business.

LR
Linda R.
Mazda CX-5
Statisfied Customer
It was my first visit to Ray Frey's I was very impressed with the service that I received. I also received the shuttle service, and only waited minutes till they arrived. I left feeling my car was in good hands. Thank you Ray Frey and associates for all your help.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

You are so welcome, thank you for coming in and placing your vehicle in our hands. We truly appreciate your business.

TC
Taylor C.
Outstanding customer service
Excellent work. When Ray tells you something, you can believe it 100%!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Taylor for your trust. Aee you next time you're in for vehicle repairs/maintenence.

Good People
Great service!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you so much for your business.

Julie S.
Lexus IS 300
04/14/2021
Excellent customer service, friendly and knowledgeable staff
Great communication with their customers. Always satisfied with their service and repairs. Really love that car wash at the end ♥️
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Julie! Glad you are satisfied with everything and like the car wash to boot!

MK
Mary K.
Always professional
We’ve been taking our cars for service for many years. The mechanics are very professional, work is done quickly and prices are reasonable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Mary for your loyalty and your business.

Susan S.
04/12/2021
Best ever always!
Always get the best advice, the best repair, the best help always! Will always come to Ray Frey’s because of the excellent work and great service. I tell all my friends about this place. Ray is amazing and so are the techs. Can’t say enough about it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Susan, we like being the best! Your business is truly appreciated.

Michelle B.
04/11/2021
The beat
Ray and his staff are always amazing I feel comfortable there they’re honest they take care of you like they’re your family!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Michelle we always appreciate your business.

ES
Edward S.
Chula Vista, CA
Mazda MPV
04/09/2021
the skill level is excllent
RAY is super amazing! I have been trying to get my mazda mpv smoged for the last 5 months- he got the job done!!!
Ray Frey is THE REAL DEAL... Thanks Ray
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

You are so welsome.Thank you for your great review and your business.

Kim B.
Poway, CA
04/09/2021
Friendly and honest staff
We have been taking all our vehicles to Ray Frey vehicle is done in a timely fashion honest business
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for bringing all your vehicles in, we truly appreciate your business.