TZ
Tamara Z.
Toyota Yaris
10/23/2013
Customer Service
Ray and his team's personal attention to detail and investment in customer safety are refreshing.

ES
Edieann S.
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Edieann said they are very friendly at this business. They took good care of her and are always on time. She appreciates that the owner, Ray, is upfront and to the point.

Dale H.
10/19/2013
The boss looks cute with a short beard :)
You and your team always do a great job.
I would recommend this business also to my enemies :)

LD
Lorraine D.
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Lorraine said everything was done within the time expected, everyone seemed efficient, and it was good customer service.

AH
Amy H.
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Amy said she has had consistently great service at this business.

CZ
Chris Z.
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Chris said this business has good service. Their prices are reasonable. This business did what he needed them to do. He likes that they wash his vehicle.

Mary R.
Santee, CA
Ford Aerostar
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Mary said the business fixes everything right on her vehicle.

CR
Craig R.
10/09/2013
Professional, prompt, and reasonable service consistently
Outstanding in terms of cost, professionalism, promptness, and quality!

Jonathon F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/07/2013
Honesty
I really like this place-they are up front with me-I appreciate that

Bill S.
Honda Accord
10/03/2013
Best service in town!

Josh P.
09/30/2013
good work, good price, on time.
Ray Frey delivered as expected on time. I will definitely go back.

RI
Best in the 'hood!

Brian H.
09/27/2013
Honest, Knowledgeable, Fair Prices
Never had a bad experience at Ray Frey's. I know a little about cars and tested him a few times when I first started going to make sure he would be honest. He NEVER recommended me doing something that wasn't necessary even when it would have made him a lot more money. He and his staff are honest, knowledgeable, have fair prices and get me in and out quickly. Washing my car is a really nice touch that adds to the experience.

Jennifer B.
El Cajon, CA
09/26/2013
Great Service Station!
I've been taking my car to Ray for years - he probably knows it better than I do. It is an excellent shop. I never feel as though they are talking down to me or trying to sell me service that I don't need - and as a woman that is a huge deal. I'll be taking my cars to Ray as long as he is in business.

Sandy M.
Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2013
Super service, employees very knowledgeable.
Job done very well in less time than estimated.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2013

Thanks Sandy, glad we exceeded the estimated time frame. We appreciate your business.

Ken M.
Poway, CA
Ford Expedition
09/25/2013
a 4 since it was first time.
All went well.

I was informed about the car while Ray had it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2013

Thank you for being a new customer, we look forward to earning all of your future business.

CT
Christie T.
09/24/2013
Very professional and knowledgeable
amazing! So happy I was referred to this company!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

We are also happy you were referred to the shop. We appreciate your business.

GI
Gary I.
Ford Expedition
09/22/2013
Regular maintenance
Great service as always
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks Gary, you have been a great customer for many years!

ST
Shirley T.
Honda Accord
09/20/2013 Category: Service
Shirley said the service at this business was excellent and they got the job done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Thanks Shirley we're glad you were happy with the service you received.

LC
Lisa C.
09/19/2013 Category: Service
Lisa said this business was courteous, polite, honest and professional. They did what they said they would do in a timely manner. She was very impressed because the business was clean and organized and they washed and vacuumed her vehicle.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2013

Lisa, we're glad you had a good experience with the work we performed on your truck and that you were impressed by the complimentary car wash. Thanks for your business.