KG
Katherine G.
El Cajon, CA
01/04/2018
Great Service.
My vehicle has usually been in and out in one day. Great customer service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/04/2018

Thanks Katherine, we do pride ourselves in our Customer Service and we're glad you recognized it. Happy New Year.

Ruth S.
12/23/2017
Great experience.
Thank you for washing my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/27/2017

You're welcome and thank you for your business. Happy New Year.

David S.
12/15/2017
Reliable Professional Service
As always, the service is done by competent mechanics with impeccable work ethic. I know I can rely on my vehicles to be serviced using only the best parts and fluids specifically designed by the manufacturer’s for my particular make and model.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/18/2017

Thanks David, we pride ourselves in our professional service and we're glad you recognize it. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.

CR
Craig R.
12/15/2017
Always excellent service with no games
As usual, I experienced excellent and efficient service upon taking in one of my vehicles for regular maintenance. I always find Ray's operation to be be highly functional, prompt, and efficient––with excellent mechanics who know their craft, quality front office personnel, and fair pricing. Really, the place runs life clockwork and will always be my only choice for service, maintenance, and repairs!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/18/2017

Thanks again Craig, always great to see you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Donny W H.
12/10/2017
Best Customer Service, Repair Work and Prices.
Thank you so much for answering all my questions on the phone, receiving the drop of my towed truck and having me all set up with a working vehicle the day of. You guys are a truly an honest shop and its nice to know you're there to help people with their vehicle problems when so many others are trying to take advantage of someone's bad day. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/11/2017

You are so welcome Danny. We like taking care of all of our customers and are happy to have you as a new customer. Happy Holidays.

Justino R.
Kia Optima
12/04/2017
Always happy.
As usual always happy with the service.
I travel A LOT and there’s only one place that i can trust my car needs, Ray Frey !!
Thank you Ray for the Apple, my boy finished all!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/07/2017

Thanks Justino. You're welcome for the car service and the apple!

Tom S.
Toyota Tundra
11/30/2017
quality work
you can trust Ray and all the people working there to do the highest quality job possible.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Tom, always great to see you and help you with your car needs.

GA
Garnet A.
11/29/2017
Great Shop
Very friendly, responsive, and knowledgeable staff. Have been taking my car here for over 10 years if not longer and would not trust anyone else to work on my car. They provide timely updates including timelines of completion which helps in planning my day. I highly recommend this shop!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you for your loyalty Garnet, we appreciate your business.

David M.
11/28/2017
smog check
the service was fast and complete. the front desk was very professional and courteous. I waited for the service to be completed in less than 20 minutes from arrival to out the door with all the paperwork provided.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/28/2017

Thanks for coming in for your smog check. We'll see you next time your car needs servicing. We appreciate our business David.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
11/22/2017
Still the best Auto Repair
Ray Frey's shop has serviced this vehicle since I bought it new in 1996 as well as. My other vehicles.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/22/2017

Thanks Walter, we appreciate your loyalty. Have a Happy thanksgiving.

Marty R.
11/18/2017
Great Service!
As always, I have never had to worry about being taken advantage of (being an older single female) at this business. I don't give my trust easily but this family owned business has it all! I have been taking my cars to Ray for 7 years now and will as long as the business is open!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/21/2017

Thanks for your trust & your business Marty.

Robert S.
Lexus CT 200h
11/16/2017
Awesome service
Friends and husband have used Ray Frey for years and I finally took my car in for 30k check. Very professional place, clean waiting room and friendly check-in. Ray called with items that needed to be done, not necessarily all the items mfg claims to be needed. Liked that! And a car wash to boot!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/21/2017

So glad you liked your experience at Ray Frey Auto Center. We love new customers and look forward to helping you with your car needs for many years to come. Thank you for your business.

Joanna M.
11/12/2017
Always 5 Star Service
It is reassuring knowing I will always get great service at a fair price at Ray's. His staff are exceptional. My repair was completed quickly and I was on my way after a very short wait. Thank you Bob and Lisette.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/13/2017

So glad we got you back on the road quickly. We appreciate your business Joanna.

Steve C.
11/12/2017
Great people, Great service, Great place
They always do Great work and are there to help.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Glad we could help Steve. Thank you for your patronage.

DN
Deb N.
11/11/2017
Best place to go....always satisfied and wonderful service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you Deb so glad you are satisfied with our service. Your business is greatly appreciated.

CV
Casey V.
Solana Beach, CA
Toyota Matrix
11/09/2017
Personal service - Quality work
I have been going to Ray Frey for many, many years. I have always felt that Ray and his crew have taken great care and pride in their work. Just as importantly, I have always felt that they take good care of me. I trust them for routine maintenance as well as any repairs. When I go in for routine maintenance, they will always let me know exactly what, if anything else needs to be done and when - or if everything is in good shape and I have nothing to worry about. I always leave happy and confident that I have gotten the best possible service. I have recommended Ray to many.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Casey, we appreciate your business and referrals.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Chrysler Voyager
11/07/2017
Ray's place always give me a fair shake and tell me straight what is going on and if it needs to be fixed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thanks Mike always a pleasure to help you with your car needs.

KP
K P.
La Jolla, CA
Dodge Challenger
11/07/2017
It's all about people power and professionalism
It's always been a pleasure having the Ray Frey supporting the maintenance and care of my Challenger. Great leadership at the company combined with fantastic team of professional and courteous team and a well run clean shop.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you so much, we appreciate your loyalty.

AK
Alice K.
INFINITI I35
11/05/2017
Another very satisfying trip to Ray's
I'll confess I never like it when I have car trouble. I am so out of my element and often these things are so unexpected and inconvenient. So while the reason for the trip to Ray's may not be one I desired to make, I always leave feeling positive about what has happened. Ray, I'm sorry, fixing a car is never something I look forward to. But you and your staff always make it so I leave on a positive note. Thanks.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2017

So glad your experiences at the shop are positive. We know car problems are not pleasant so we're happy to get you back on the road safely. Thank you for your business Alice.

CR
Craig R.
11/03/2017
Another great experience!
This was another great experience with the finest auto repair outfit in the county! Fast,
efficient, friendly, and honest service for one of my vehicles––always what we experience when we service our cars with Ray! This is a quality shop of great reputation.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2017

WOW...the county. thanks for the rave review Craig.