TC
Taylor C.
Outstanding customer service
Excellent work. When Ray tells you something, you can believe it 100%!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Taylor for your trust. Aee you next time you're in for vehicle repairs/maintenence.

Good People
Great service!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you so much for your business.

Julie S.
Lexus IS 300
04/14/2021
Excellent customer service, friendly and knowledgeable staff
Great communication with their customers. Always satisfied with their service and repairs. Really love that car wash at the end ♥️
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Julie! Glad you are satisfied with everything and like the car wash to boot!

MK
Mary K.
Always professional
We’ve been taking our cars for service for many years. The mechanics are very professional, work is done quickly and prices are reasonable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Mary for your loyalty and your business.

Susan S.
04/12/2021
Best ever always!
Always get the best advice, the best repair, the best help always! Will always come to Ray Frey’s because of the excellent work and great service. I tell all my friends about this place. Ray is amazing and so are the techs. Can’t say enough about it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Susan, we like being the best! Your business is truly appreciated.

Michelle B.
04/11/2021
The beat
Ray and his staff are always amazing I feel comfortable there they’re honest they take care of you like they’re your family!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Michelle we always appreciate your business.

ES
Edward S.
Chula Vista, CA
Mazda MPV
04/09/2021
the skill level is excllent
RAY is super amazing! I have been trying to get my mazda mpv smoged for the last 5 months- he got the job done!!!
Ray Frey is THE REAL DEAL... Thanks Ray
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

You are so welsome.Thank you for your great review and your business.

Kim B.
Poway, CA
04/09/2021
Friendly and honest staff
We have been taking all our vehicles to Ray Frey vehicle is done in a timely fashion honest business
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for bringing all your vehicles in, we truly appreciate your business.

LK
Lammone K.
Santee, CA
Lexus ES 350
04/08/2021
Honest quality work!!!
Ray is the best! He will try his hardest to help you get your car running, in the best possible shape. He is straight forward, honest, cares about you, & your car as his customer. It is a family owned business, shop is kept clean, and you will get quality work/service. He is a mechanic with a human heart & his wife is also very nice!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much Lammone, your business is so appreciated.

Bruce B.
04/08/2021
Ray Frey review
I have come here for over 20 years and what separates Ray Frey from the others is the "personalized service" you receive. I also have a trust in the advice I get from Ray Frey. Try try this place one time and see the difference you get from dealerships and other shops. As a senior citizen now, I appreciate the staff at Ray Frey automotive. Check it out
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for your loyalty and trust. Your appreciation means the world to us and we in turn appreciate your business.

HE
Hugo E.
04/07/2021
Great service, HONEST, competitive pricing plus free car wash!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Hugo, we appreciate your business.

LL
Lynn L.
04/07/2021
Honest, dependable...they always figure out the problem!
Thanks to everyone at Ray’s who always come through! They’re so knowledgeable, do great work and don’t take advantage!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/16/2021

You're welcome Lynn, we appreciate your business.

Ryan S.
Nissan Titan
04/06/2021
Best in class customer service
Ray Frey and team are amazing. Been giving them my business for years and I always leave a happy customer. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/16/2021

That's what we like - happy customers. Thank you for your loyalty and your business.

FG
Frederick G.
INFINITI QX56
04/05/2021
Top notch advice and service
I brought my QX56 in for possible need of a brake job and Ray test drove my vehicle and advised me that my brakes are safe and good no need for service at this time . I appreciate that kind of honesty.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

You are welcome, we appreciate your business. See you when your ready for brakes or service!

GG
Guy G.
04/05/2021
Service was great as usual.
Had catalytic converter shield installed!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/16/2021

Yay! Now your cat is safe from thieves.