Ford Econoline Wagon
01/07/2021
Always Great Service at Ray Frey!
They make it easy and do a great job. Not much more to be said.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for coming in, we appreciate your business.

RP
Regina P.
El Cajon, CA
Great place
I had a very pleasant experience from the phone call to the appointment same day. Everyone was very friendly. Thank you Ray Frey staff! I will definitely be back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/18/2021

Awesome, we love to have repeat customers and we won't let you down. We know there are a lot of choices out there for your vehicle repairs/maintenance and we are so happy your chose Ray Frey Auto Center, thank you.

Johnette T.
Always gives excellent service
I have been taking my car to Ray Frey for many years. I am never disappointed in the service I receive. Ray and his staff always give excellent customer service and the mechanics are top notch.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for y our loyalty Johnette, we truly appreciate your business.

DT
Dennis T.
Lexus ES
I can trust you guys
It is a good feeling to know I can take my vehicle to a garage knowing (1) they are very capable and (2) very honest. Thank you. This would not be an honest review if I did not offer criricism however: on your receipt it may say that the (for example) - AIR CLEANER/ ELEMENT - REPLACE. It is unclear if that was replaced or just a recommendation. Please clarify this in the future.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you Dennis we appreciate your honesty and we will check the issue with the wording on our invoices.

RL
Rita L.
Alpine, CA
Honda Fit
01/07/2021
Trustworthy, Professional and Excellent Service!
Trustworthy, Professional and Excellent Service: these words sum up each and every car repair experience my family and I have had at Ray Frey.
Just bought two new used cars and brought them in to be checked out at Ray Frey since I trust they will give me an honest answer to keep us safe. They gave us an honest report and with a few catch up repairs I feel my kids can safely drive these cars.
Thanks Ray Frey Auto Repair. AWESOME staff too!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you Rita, we are happy we could help with the check out of your vehicle purchases and that you can rest assured that your kids have safe cars to drive. Thank you so much for your business.

SF
Shsan F.
01/07/2021
Always happy with customer service
Great people, clean and friendly environment, excellent job on everything I’ve had done in the years I’ve been coming. Work is top notch, fairly priced, done in timely way every time, and I always get in with every request for service. My friends have all been referred here and are happy with service too and they wash my car which is a real bonus!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for your years of loyalty, we appreciate your referrals and your business.

PS
Patti S.
Honda Fit
Trusted auto center!
The atmosphere at Ray Frey’s is always friendly! They always communicate with you regarding the services they will be providing. You know they are honest and forthright with their appraisal of your car’s needs!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you Patti, we appreciate your review and your business.

RE
Roni E.
Escondido, CA
honest, reliable service team
I wouldn't take my car to anyone else for service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you Roni, we appreciate your business and your loyalty. Happy New Year.

Honda Civic Cpe
01/04/2021
Friendly and trustworthy
It was just engine oil change for my beat up old car. But, I still like to bring it to a shop which is trustworthy!!!! And I am very satisfied.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for your business. Happy New Year.

01/02/2021
Quality work at a reasonable price
We recently took our vehicle to Rey Frey to diagnose an issue we had with a rebuilt engine another shop put in. Rey Frey's mechanics meticulously diagnosed the issue, took pictures of all of the things that were done incorrectly originally, and replaced everything that needed to be replaced with genuine parts rather than after market garbage which is what the previous shop used. Upon retesting to check their own work, they found that part of the issue still existed so they took it all apart and found that there were parts used deeper in the engine that should not have been used. There were also cross threaded bolts and a broken bracket. They replaced all the original parts and some new parts that were needed and checked it again. They didn't charge us for all the parts they had on the estimate because they found that they weren't all necessary after finding the issue deeper in the engine. That's a first! The total cost was much lower and our truck runs like a champ. This is our shop from now on.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you, glad we have a new customer...we won't let you down. We appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

IR
Ida R.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/01/2021
Integrity...his word is solid gold and so is their Customer Service!
Rey Frey is someone who can be Trusted completely! “Says what he means...means what he says” That’s the way he runs his business. Why go anywhere else?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your trust. Happy New Year.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
12/31/2020
Excellent service & knowledge, honesty.
Ray Frey and his car service business have provided honest and knowledgeable service on our cars since his business first opened. Consistent, excellent care and no gimmicks. I say, It doesn't get any better and you can't ask for more than that!!!! Judy S.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you Judy and Walter, we so appreciate your long time loyalty. It is always great to see you. Happy New Year.

BG
Bob G.
Encinitas, CA
12/30/2020
Excellent service at a fair price
Ray Frey always provides excellent service quickly and at a fair price. He does not try to up sell additional services and will tell you if a service or repair is not needed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you Bob, we truly appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

HC
Harold C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/29/2020
Honest, knowledgeable, and get the job done!
This was the third repair shop in 4 months I have taken my car to, and it will definitely be my go to repair facility from now on. They diagnosed and fixed the problem quickly and for much less than I anticipated. Everyone was polite and I really felt like I was getting the truth from them, I never felt like I was being taken advantage of. Will definitely recommend Ray Frey's to friends.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you Harold, you can count on us to get to the bottom of your vehicle's problem! We are so happy to be your "go to" repair shop now. Happy New Year.

12/29/2020
REPAIRS MADE AFFORDABLE AND EASY
No hassle,no selling you stuff you don't absolutely need ,great prices
This is a great shop
I totally recommend it
Nice young Mom and Pop place
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you! We really appreciate the "young" description. Seriously we do appreciate your business. Happy New Year.