Cheryl S.
05/09/2020
Even during a pandemic these people come through
I took my car in to Ray Frey’s Auto Center for routine maintenance last week and was once again impressed with how they are 100% focused on both car maintenance and on car owners’ well being and safety. Perhaps the pandemic has made me more aware of this. They meet all of the pandemic-related requirements (6’ separation, sanitizing, etc.) and the place is spotless. They took care of not only what I requested but they paid attention to dirty car filters needing replacement, safety of tires, and more. These people are auto maintenance experts AND truly caring professionals, a great combination.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for your high praise Cheryl. We do care about our customers and are paying special attention to the little cleaniness/sanitization detail now more than ever. So happy that you noticed...we are here for you and all our customers.

Joanna M.
Honest Mechanic
I used a number of mechanics before I found Ray and his team. Now I won’t go anywhere else. It’s reassuring knowing I have a mechanic who I can trust to give me the best service at a reasonable price.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for your loyalty and trust. We know there are a lot of shops out there for your auto repair needs and we appreciate that you chose to come to Ray Frey Auto Center.

David M.
Rough engine operations corrected
I took my truck in for an oil change. While there I discussed how the engine idle was very rough and performance was sluggish. Ray explained the source of the issue and remedy at a reasonable cost. The repairs were completed and after a complimentary wash, I departed the shop. The truck idle is now smooth and the performance improved. Great to know his Detailed knowledge of vehicle operations.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you David. Glad we could get to the bottom of your truck's Idle problem. Your business is much appreciated.

SG
Stephanie G.
Carlsbad, CA
Auto Mechanics
I have been going to Ray Frey's for year.
Great service, Great people. Highly recommend.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for the recommendation Stephanie. We always enjoy seeing you and appreciate your business.

Marguerite M.
HUMMER H2
Quality service
My vehicle was beyond dirty. It came back clean, waxed and polished. Looks fantastic! Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Your welcome. Thank you for coming in...we appreciate your business.

Rose C.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Camacho Family
Family taking care of Family 👊🏼
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Absolutely! Thank you for your business Rose.

Jon D.
Honest, loyal, and friendly
Ray, Bob, and Larry all great people who show concern and interest in making sure we are satisfied customers. Ray and Bob always go the extra mile to inform us about other issues with the car with no pressure to do the work.
Larry is the best courtesy driver ever, great guy to chat with when driving me home.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thanks Jon for the kind words. We appreciate your business and are pleased that you are satisfied with our level of service all around.

Dale C.
No brainer
What I can depend upon at Ray’s is that 1) Honest about every detail, 2) Respects my time and keeps me informed about what’s going on, and 3) His prices are comparable to the level of service he provides. You can pay less or you can pay more, but I doubt you’ll get the level of service provided by Ray and his team.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you so much Dale, we appreciate your kind words and your business.

RJ
Robert J.
Honesty and excellent service
We have been taking our SUVs to Ray Frey for close to 15 years and have never been disappointed with their service. Both Ray and Bob take the time explain the service being performed whether it is my wife or myself and if there are lesser expensive alternatives they are also included. Ray Frey auto only performs the service that needs to be done, unlike my experiences with auto dealer service centers that tried to get me to agree to service that is not required.
I always tell my friends about how great Ray Frey Auto Center is.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thanks for coming in Robert, we appreciate your long time loyalty. It is always nice to have our customers refer us to their friends...thank you!

Jared K.
Friendly, quick, professional
Always enjoy taking my vehicle to Ray’s knowing it will be taken care of properly and efficiently. Between the courteous staff, comfortable waiting room, and professional results, I always leave trusting my family’s vehicles are in good hands. Thanks Ray and company!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you so much for your trust in Ray Frey Auto Center. We so appreciate your bbusiness.

VW
Veucis W.
Fast and friendly staff.
My coworkers and I always use Ray for smog. These guys are always honest, fast and friendly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you so much for coming in for your smog check. Don't forget we can disgnose and repair any automotive issues. We appreciate your business.

Johnette T.
Wonderful Service As Usual
I know when I take my vehicle to Ray's that they are honest and are not charging me for unnecessary parts and labor. I trust their work and feel safe driving my car. He and his staff are the best.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/12/2020

Johnette - Thank you for yo ur trust. We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you.

LK
Liudmyla K.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
05/05/2020
Excellent technical service and attention to a customer
I trust Ray my car diagnostics and his honest advices. Thank you guys for being honest and professional! Highly recommend the body shop to everyone.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

You're welcome. We appreciate your business.

LL
Laurence L.
Ford Club Wagon
05/04/2020
Good competent service
As usual, they correctly diagnosed and fixed all the problems on my Ford van. This time multiple engine noises which turned out to be a belt and a leaking exhaust manifold. The explanation of the problem and the fix are always clear and correct. Everyone there I've met is very nice and competent. And they washed the van too!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Laurence, we appreciate your business and are thrilled you are happy with the work we did.

Mike B.
05/04/2020
Great service at a fair price
Great service and a fair price
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs repairs/maintenance.