PC
Peter C.
La Jolla, CA
Mitsubishi 3000GT
03/20/2018
knowledge of car and problem, speed of work
Knowldgeof this car is importrant.
It is not a widely owned car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you Peter for the recommendation. We appreciate your patronage.

LK
Luan K.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/18/2018
Dependable excellence
It is always a treat to go to Frey’s. Everyone is hard at work, helpful, and courteous. Ray has been a mechanic since he was 16 and still has some of the same old customers. Ray Frey is honest, does good work, and stands behind all of it. I had a 120,000 mile checkup and they were able to do it in one day. I’ve always been happy with their work after 6 years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you Luan. We appreciate your confidence and loyalty.

IL
Ian L.
Nissan Xterra
03/15/2018
Immediately felt comfortable and assured
Ray and his team were efficient and thorough. They communicated all issues clearly and we felt they were looking out for our best interests. We finally found our "go to" place.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2018

Thanks Ian, we always like seeing new customers happy. We look forward to helping you with all your car maintenance and repair needs in the future.

Loyd M.
El Cajon, CA
03/14/2018
Reasonable prices, honest people, fast.
Ray Fry's was recommended buy a coworker, after talking with Ray for a few minutes I I knew I was at the right spot. They finished replacing my water pump, timing belt, camshaft seals, crankshaft seals, all of my belts,pulles and tensioners in 24 hours.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2018

Thank you Loyd, we always like getting new customers and appreciate the referral from your coworker. We look forward to seeing you next time your car(s) need maintenance and/or repairs.

DT
Debbie T.
03/13/2018
2010 Altima
Always accommodating and in a timely matter, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/13/2018

Thanks Debbie, we always enjoy seeing you and helping you with your car needs.

John G.
Chevrolet S-10
03/12/2018
Radiator Replacement
Ray's shop replaced my radiator two years ago, but unfortunately it sprung a leak last week. Took it to the shop and Ray installed a new one in about three hours with no charge to me at all. Very surprised and completely satisfied with this development. Always have had good service from Ray Frey, but this was exceptional.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/12/2018

So glad we could help you out under warranty. Thank you for your business.

DT
Debbie T.
03/08/2018
1999 Ford
Always able to service my vehicles in a timely and professional manner; always refer friends to Ray Frey Auto Center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for your business Debbie and of course the referrals. We love happy customers.

Donna B.
03/07/2018
Pleasantly surprised
I was recommended to you by a couple of friends. I did not expect anything specil,, especially as a single lady. Usually I am presented with a list of recommended services. Was I surprised, I was greeted by your friendly staff ,my care was serviced as requested, no added charges AND a free car wash. Your whole team is friendly, funny and very interactive. I will be back. Thank you
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/07/2018

So glad you had a nice experience at our shop. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service.

James G.
03/05/2018
STRESS FREE WITH KNOWLEDGABLE SERVICE
Loved the prompt service. i called and explained the situation with my car and told me I could bring the car in right away. I was called with as assessment within 1 1/2 hours. Bob explained what was wrong and what needed to be done in technical and then layman terms so I understood the situation fully. They were able to get the parts and do the job that day. I really appreciate their professional manner, friendliness, and prompt service. I have full confidence in the quality of service I received at Ray Freys.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2018

Thanks James, glad we met your expectations and we appreciate your business.

Dave M.
03/02/2018
Excellent Service!
We can always count on Ray Frey to get the job done right. Ray and his team are absolute pro's. Our entire family (and many neighbors) have gone to Ray Frey for years - no need to take our cars any place else. They are honest, efficient & friendly. They appreciate our business and it shows!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you Dave, we do definitely appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Barry B.
03/02/2018
Friendly and efficient office staff
Needed to have a minor engine repair done in order to pass "smog test". Ray Frey's staff ordered the part and
installed in record time, and I was able to have my 4Runner successfully "pass" the same day. Thank you
Bob and others for your help. Barry Bernstein
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/02/2018

Glad we could help Barry. We appreciate your business and love referrals. Have an awesome day.

Tom S.
Toyota Tundra
03/01/2018
service
always friendly service personnel and excellent work performance.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/01/2018

Thanks Tom always good to see you and your business is much appreciated.

NA
Nicole A.
La Mesa, CA
Nissan JUKE
02/24/2018
Thorough and honest
I am always appreciative that the staff is very knowledgeable but more than that will give you honest feedback on what repairs need to be done now and those that need to be taken care of soon. It helps me make safe decisions and not break the bank.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2018

Thanks Nicole. Always good to see you, we appreciate your business.

BP
Bob P.
02/17/2018
Professional & Excellence
Ray & his staff of friendly , qualified techs repaired my vehicle in timely , fair price. My car is running like new. Thanks again Ray & rest of team on job well done!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/18/2018

You're welcome Bob. Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your patronage.

LN
Lynn N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/16/2018
Recent service on a VW Jetta
Fast service and knowledgeable owner. Recommended to me by Helen Leibowitz who has been a customer at Ray Frey previously and like their honesty. She told me to go there after I felt I had been ripped off by a AAA tow truck driver who overrode my request to go to a certain repair shop and took me to one on El Cajon Blvd. That felt like a set up when we got there and also the owner kept trying to add onto the bill.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/18/2018

Thanks Lynn for coming in from the request of a friend. We hope we exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you again when your car needs service. We appreciate your business.

Kathy B.
02/15/2018
Excellence in every respect!
Ray Frey is simply the best! He is fair, honest, and does great work. I totally trust his advice and quality of service.
He should never be allowed to retire!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Kathy, always nice to know how much our honest and fair work is appreciated.

Dale C.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2018
Quality work, honest pricing, excellent service
Just purchased a "bucket list" 2000 Corvette and brought it to Ray's to have an oil change and to check out the vehicle. I already had a short list of things I knew needed to be addressed, but Ray and Team went the extra mile to check out the car thoroughly on my behalf. By doing so, they found the spark plugs were about shot and the front brakes nearing their minimum. If you're going to drive a 'vette like a 'vette, then you want to be able to scoot at command and slow down when necessary, right? Needless to say, I had them correct the issues. Also, my wife wanted to have Ray's team wax the vehicle as a Valentine's gift to me. When I mentioned that to Ray, he said he'd throw that in for free. Now...who else would do that? Wash, sure, but wax? Awesome gift and superior service. I don't go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Awesome car Dale, glad we could assist in the Valentine's Day gift as well.

CG
Christy G.
Santee, CA
Dodge Magnum
Fast Service and Honest
This company is very honest, fast. I would highly recommend this company.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks for your recommendation Christy, much appreciated.

Dale C.
02/14/2018
Great Service is Routine...
Ray and the Team are the definition of competence and customer service. I had a problem putting fuel into the tank of our Prius, weird thing, and they discovered a failed bladder in the fuel tank...who knew? Well, they did after digging into it. They were straightforward on the problem and cost of repair. No surprises with them. I don't take any of my four vehicles anywhere but Ray Frey's Auto Center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Glad we got to the bottom of your problem. We appreciate your busines and your loyalty.

EK
Eli K.
02/14/2018
As always, courteous, knowledgeable service and this time even re-aligning the wheels at no charge.
Oh and Larry is a pleasure to chat with.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Eli, I will make sure to let Larry know he is good company. We appreciate your business.