SO
Stephen O.
BMW 740i
BMW Serviced
Customer Service !! My experience with Ray Frey has been exceptional every time I need my problem child (2013 BMW 740i) serviced - from reception to the actual mechanic working on my vehicle to the call(S) that the owner Ray makes himself .. always keep me coming back. Definitely someone you can trust.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your trust Stephen, we appreciate your repeat business.

LA
Leonard A.
Toyota Yaris
Early bird = Early out
Ray Frey Auto tells it like it is. Never does unwanted work. All the staff is knowledgeable and friendly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thanks Leonard...always good to see you and we appreciate your business.

KG
Karen G.
Honest & Trustworthy
So this is not the least expensive place to go, BUT an honest mechanic is worth a bit more. Sadly, my baby could not be repaired because she's just old. Ray told me not to waste more money "putting lipstick on a pig." As hard as it was to hear that, I get it. He could have taken $2k from me, because I love my car, but he really convinced me it was a bad decision.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Sorry about having to part with your "old" car. We do tell it like it is and don't want you wasting your money. We look forward to seeing what you decide to buy. We can take a look at the vehicle before you buy and give it a complete check out for around $60.00. We appreciate your trust.

LL
Lisa L.
La Mesa, CA
Dodge Nitro
Amazing, reasonable & quick
I have gone to Rey Frey for the last 10 years. It is always the best customer service, and Rey is always in the shop talking to his customers making it feel like home. I once couldn’t afford to pay for the service of my vehicle in one lump sum, and he worked out a situation to where I was able to. It helped more than he knows during that time. I will always take my car here, it’s affordable and they are the best in San Diego!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Lisa, we appreciate your loyalty and your business.

IR
Ida R.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/15/2020
Fast, efficient, reasonable, friendly, great service by a lovely group of people, who treat you like a friend.
I have been taking my mom’s car or my own, to Ray Frey’s for years and I can’t imagine having to go anywhere else. He and his staff are simply remarkable. I actually look forward to seeing them. I know that I can trust them to say what they mean and mean what they say. They are honest and totally dependable!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your trust and loyalty. We truly appreciate your business.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Chrysler Voyager
09/15/2020
The fast oil ch age and smog test I ever hD
Ray is the best
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

So glad we got you in quickly, thank you for your business Mike.

V
Valued Customer
Problems solved
I bought in my 1995 Ford F150 for a smog , to have all fluids changed, and to fix a vacuum leak that caused the A/C vents to shift to defroster when accelerating or going up hill. They did the smog check, changed the fluids (apparently the radiator fluid had never been changed) and found and fixed the vacuum leak Very happy
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for coming in, glad we addressed all your vehicle issues. We appreciate your business.

EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
09/15/2020
The owner/and staff. Really good mechanics!
Ray the owner is a great personal man, knows the business and is a straight shooter. Will only do what is necessary for your vehicle! Very honest which is hard to find these days! All my family uses his services and I travel from almost a hour away because I trust him! 👍
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for coming in from quite a distance for your vehicle repairs, we know there are many auto repair shops to choose from and we appreciate you choosing Ray Frey Auto Center. Thank you for your business.

09/11/2020
Honest and Competent
We have been coming here for many years. Ray is an honest, knowlegeable owner. Concern to bring to Ray's attn: an employee was talking on the phone on the side of the lobby not wearing his mask. Not safe for other employees who also use the phone.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate your business. We understand your concern about the mask issue, once in a while especially when talking to elderly customers on the phone we may need to pull down our masks to help them understand us. We also try our best to not share phones. We do clean the shop floors/countertops/phones, etc. 4 times a day to keep the environment as safe as possible for our employees and customers.

John P.
Ford Transit Connect Van
09/11/2020
Excellent service!
Glad I found this place. A friend referred me to RF and right away I was impressed. I bring my company and personal vehicles here.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

We're glad you found us too! Thank you for your trust and business.

Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
09/10/2020
Trust Worthy Car Center
We have been going to Ray Frey for years. This time it was my daughters first car and the check engine light went on. We were notified all that need to be taken care of and they made sure to call with updates. They always go above and beyond. This shop is no where near our home however it’s always worth supporting small businesses who take care of their customer.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for your trust and loyalty. Your business is very much appreciated.

Sandra C.
Nissan Maxima
09/10/2020
Always Great Service
Consistently excellent service ... up front, honest and caring ... I have been going to Ray’s for years and will continue to do so ... and the free car wash after serving is an added bonus that I love
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Sandra for your years of loyalty, we appreciate your business.

Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
09/09/2020
Complete Service
It is very much appreciated to receive great communication on work and the financial aspect of the situation with each and every visit.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

So glad you were happy with our communication, we so appreciate your business.

EJ
Elinor J.
Cadillac Seville
09/09/2020
Excellent service. They go the extra mile to fix a problem.
Super
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you Elinor, we appreciate your business.

Maria P.
Acura 2.5TL
09/08/2020
Excellent rates and high quality work
This is the only mechanic I use and trust them whole heartedly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for your trust and your business, that means the world to us.