Johnette T.
07/18/2019
Excellent Service as Usual
Again I received excellent service. I have been bringing my car to Ray Frey's for years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for that Johnette we really appreciate your years of trust in our service.

EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
Toyota Avalon
07/18/2019
The owner & staff, great honest work!
Ray and the staff are always very helpful and the work done is always on time. Even though I live in Riverside County, the trip to have my vehicles taken care of by Ray is always worth the trip. Family and friends also use Ray’s services!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you so much Earl for coming in all the way from Riverside, we truly appreciate your extra effort. I know you and your family have been long time customers and we look forward to many more years.

Juswanto W.
Carlsbad, CA
07/17/2019
I had my Ford truck maintenance oil and lube done on 7/17/2019. I did not make prior appointment but the lady on the phone said they were not very busy. Got there at 8 am and was done by 9. Got free wash. Very happy with service and price was very competitive. Will definitely come back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Juswanto - thank you for chosing Ray Frey Auto Center for your truck service. Glad you liked the wash as well. We appreciate your business and will see you next time.

Mitch G.
Cadillac DeVille
Always treats me fair
Ray and his team are always very helpful in making sure I understand the issue with my vehicle and what options I have.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Mitch - thank you for coming in for your car service, we appreciate your business and look forward to next time.

Ron R.
Toyota Camry Solara
Honest mechanic!
You will not find a better place to have work done on your vehicle. They are honest and upfront about what needs to be and what can wait. This is the mechanic you've always wanted!! I simply cannot say enough nice things about everyone there!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you so much Ron, we pride ourselves on honesty and like that it shows. Your business means the world to us and we will see you next time your vehicle needs service/maintenance.

TG
Tom G.
El Cajon, CA
Kia Sorento
07/16/2019
The owner is a great guy and very honest the whole crew is very professional.
Great place very knowledgeable, owner is a very honest person he is not in it for the money I would send any of my family or friends to Rey Frey automotive
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you so much Tom, we appreciate your kind words and your recommendation to family and friends. You have been a valued customer for many years and we appreciate that.

2011 Toyota Sienna Alternator Replace
My 2011 Toyota Sienna alternator broke out on me. I contact Bob, he help me from A to Z. I am very satisfied with their work. Thanks
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

So happy that your are satisfied with the work we did on your Toyota. We appreciate that and look forward to your future business, thank you.

Sheri M.
07/16/2019
I will never go anywhere else
I took my 10 year old Honda Civic in for a second opinion and not only did I not need everything I was told by another service company but they saved me hundreds of $$$$ on what was done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Sheri - so glad we could save you money and that we have a new customer for life. We truly appreciate that you placed your trust in Ray Frey Auto Center to get the job done right. Thank you for your business.

RL
Rosemarie L.
Bonita, CA
07/15/2019
Fast and efficient service. Lyzette continuous to be very pleasant and personable!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you Rosemarie, we love Lizett and we're glad you appreciate her customer service. We will definitely let her know. Your business is very much appreciated.

SN
Stan N.
Toyota Avalon
07/15/2019
Great shop
This is the greatest shop in San Diego - been going there for years
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much Stan, we truly appreciate your years of business.

Robert G.
07/13/2019
HONEST SERVICE AS USUAL
WE ARE ALWAYS SO APPRECIATIVE OF A REPAIR SERVICE THAT IS ALWAYS HONEST AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE.
ALWAYS FIXES THE PROBLEM AND WASHES OUR CAR TOO. CANT GET BETTER THAN THAT.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Robert. We are appreciative of customers like you! See you next time.

Martine R.
My reciew
Honest , fair and professional. Ray and his.crew are the only ones I trust with my vehicles
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for your trust, we appreciate that.

TD
Tom D.
07/12/2019
I can always trust Ray to tell me exactly what my car needs. Clean waiting area and friendly staff are a pleasure.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

Thanks Tom, it's always great to see you and take care of your cars.

Berny S.
Dodge Magnum
Ray Frey
Always honest, reliable, one stop shop. I would refuse to take my vehicles elsewhere. Never been treated anything but right. Thank you Ray and co.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

You are very welcome. We'll see you next time.

Del Mar, CA
07/11/2019
Always excellent honest service ( and a car wash for cherry on top !)
Always excellent honest good value service .. and a complimentary car wash for the cherry on top .. been taking our 3 cars for many years , ever since we first luckily found Ray Frey ..
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

So glad you found us years ago! Your business is very much appreciated.

Alan S.
Always great service
I always feel like I get fast, honest service at Rays shop. They never try to sell me something I don’t need.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

We do believe in honesty and we are proud that it shows. Thank you for your business.

Kia Sorento
Honesty and Timeliness
They are always honest and on this particular occasion gave me a time estimate and helped work around my work schedule.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

Glad we got the job done within your timeframe. Thank you so much for your business.

LJ
Lee J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2019
Reliable, honest, and detailed with fair pricing.frey
Frey Auto Center has been a go-to place for my cars maintance.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

We appreciate that Lee, thank you.

FG
Frederick G.
INFINITI QX56
07/11/2019
Great consistent and dependable service every time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you, we know you and all our customers depend on us. See you next time.

KP
Kelly P.
Excellent outcome!
I've hesitated to have my old car (2000) AC repaired, but when the car needed a tune up, these guys diagnosed and fixed the AC for much less than I anticipated! Thank you Ray Frey!! Its ready to go for another 200k!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/13/2019

So happy that you are pleased with the service and that you will be able to stay cool with this hot weekend we have upon us. Enjoy the ride!