Poway, CA
Ford Expedition
04/02/2021
Always helpful
Had another great visit today. The team is efficient and communicative. They’re honest and polite and I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much for your trust!

John B.
La Jolla, CA
Dodge Dakota
04/01/2021
Ray always goes the extra mile
I recently needed to have my pick up truck smog checked. Surprisingly my rarely driven truck failed the initial test. Ray knew it was rarely driven and pointed this out as a likely cause. He then explained exactly what needed to be done so the smog test equipment understood the issue. Ray was spot on and the truck passed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Glad we were able to advise you on the proper procedures to run the vehicle to get it smoged.

AG
Al G.
Jeep Cherokee
04/01/2021
Excellent Service!
This Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk has never run this good in previous years as it does now. Ray Frey's staff is well qualified to bring your personal vehicle to peak performance. Great Job!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Awesome Al, glad the Jeep is running in top shape. We appreciate your business.

EE
Earl E.
Kia Niro
03/31/2021
Good personal service.
Service was completed on time, same day. Technician called to let me know what was recommended/needed and what the charges would be and to be sure I approved all services.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you Earl, we appreciate your business.

ER
Edgar R.
03/30/2021
Service Review Feedback
A friend recommended Rey Frey Auto Center while we were talking about costly car service & repairs at same shop we’d both been going to for years until her neighbor recommended your shop & she in turn recommended yours to me. I was impressed and all she said positively about your service is true! Within 20 min my smog check was done & ready to go and yes, a free car wash came with it!! Wow! Staff was very helpful & answered my question about readying my van for check up before a long trip answered. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Awesome Edgar, we are so happy you were referred to us and we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you for future repairs/maintenance. Thank you for your business.

Dale H.
Very Efficient.
I was in and out of the office in just a few minutes both dropping the auto off and picking it up. All work was done as promised and at a great price. The auto was also very well cleaned while there. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for your business Dale.

Jermaine T.
Chevrolet Colorado
5 Star ⭐️ Service
😎 😁😃😄
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you we so appreciate your business.

EE
Ed E.
Trustworthy & Fair Prices
We have been bringing all of our cars to Ray Frey Auto Center for years. Ray always gives us an honest answer and their crew does great work. Their pricing is always very competitive as well
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you Ed for your trust and loyalty. We appreciate your business.

GG
Guy G.
The Best in San Diego
Honest and reasonable. As competent a mechanic as your ever going to find.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you so much Guy, we appreciate your loyalty and your business.

DE
Devin E.
Great work, hard too
Would not want to go to anybody else because of the quality of service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you Devin, we so appreciate your loyalty and your business.

Marie B.
Honda Civic Sdn
Very nice surprise.
Friendly no nonsense staff, clean shop and great service. Even washed my car for Just a Hail Mary smog check. In an out quickly though I’d never been there before.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Glad we were a nice surprise. Thank you for coming in for your smog check. We hope to see you next time your vehicle needs servicing/repair.

MK
Mary K.
Keeley review
As always, Ray Frey is our go to auto service business. They consistently do a great job, provide professional service at reasonable prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you, we so appreciate your business.

TR
Tom R.
Escondido, CA
03/27/2021
Honesty and really good work
Great service. Owner Ray Frey honest man, does not try to do any repairs you car does not need. His staff is also very honest people. I have been going there for over 30 years. 👍👍
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/13/2021

WOW, thank you for your long time loyalty, happy customers like you are who make our job worthwhile.

03/26/2021
Great service, Friendly staff
We had a great experience. Will definitely come back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you, we so look forward to you coming back. We know there are a lot of choices out there for your auto repair needs and are so happy you have chosen Ray Frey Auto Center.

Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
03/26/2021
Thank You! For always taking car of my car.
The best place in town to take your car! Honest and reliable auto shop! I’ve been going for years and they have always taken care of my car. Thanks for doing the extra mile vacuuming and cleaning my car! It’s very much appreciated.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/13/2021

You are so welcome, it is the extra mile we have learned that our customer's appreciate. We definitely appreciate your business!