Lisa M.
02/14/2018
This is the only garage you will ever need
Ray Frey's has come through once again. All I can say is that if you are not using this establishment and you value honesty and excellent mechanic work then you are a fool. This place rocks and there is not a garage that even comes close. The office staff is superb as well. I love knowledgeable females in the trade and Ray Frey's has some good ones.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate your loyalty. Kudos to our girls...I will pass that along.

CR
Craig R.
02/14/2018
Always Satisfied with Ray
As usual, we took one of our vehicles to Ray's shop for routine service, but this time it was necessary for us to do some preventive maintenance for the future. Lisette called with the recommended repairs, and we gladly approved, knowing from previous experience that Ray and his crew are alway above-board and conservative with their recommended repairs. The overall cost was very fair and the car was ready by early afternoon!

We will only trust Ray Frey Auto for all of our service needs!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Craig you are a valued customer and we're happy you went away satisfied again. See you next time.

Diane W.
Great service experience
My van needed servicing and some other problems fixed. After the servicing, they washed my van, and did a tremendous job. It was amazingly clean!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

We like our customers to drive away with safe cars and clean is an added bonus we're glad you appreciate. Thank you for your patronage Diane.

KK
Kris K.
Trustworthy mechanic.......hard to find
Ray is a straight shooter. You may not like what he says but u can count on it being the honest truth and in my opinion, that's the most important thing when choosing a mechanic shop. You can trust Ray with your car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Kris we definitely strive to be trustworthy, there is no other way in our opinion. Thank you for your business.

ER
Emily R.
El Cajon, CA
02/13/2018
Always quick, great prices, awesome people!! Will be coming back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Emily for coming in and we look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service.

VV
Victor V.
La Mesa, CA
Nissan Xterra
Good Service
Ray's shop is honest and they understand your need to get to work or home and very accommodating. I recommend them to my friends and co workers
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks for your recommendations Victor, it is very much appreciated.

AH
Aaron H.
Ford Bronco
Outstanding
Awesome in every way. Efficient and honest. Above all else, (cost, etc) you can always be sure that what gets done will be quality work!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Aaron, glad you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business.

Justino R.
Kia Optima
Fast!!
Easy, in and out.
My car was due for oil change, fast and clean. Price as always good. Checked fluids, and tire pressure.
As always a pleasure to visit Ray’s shop.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Justino, always good to see you and take care of your car.

KG
Katherine G.
El Cajon, CA
01/04/2018
Great Service.
My vehicle has usually been in and out in one day. Great customer service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/04/2018

Thanks Katherine, we do pride ourselves in our Customer Service and we're glad you recognized it. Happy New Year.

Ruth S.
12/23/2017
Great experience.
Thank you for washing my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/27/2017

You're welcome and thank you for your business. Happy New Year.

David S.
12/15/2017
Reliable Professional Service
As always, the service is done by competent mechanics with impeccable work ethic. I know I can rely on my vehicles to be serviced using only the best parts and fluids specifically designed by the manufacturer’s for my particular make and model.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/18/2017

Thanks David, we pride ourselves in our professional service and we're glad you recognize it. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.

CR
Craig R.
12/15/2017
Always excellent service with no games
As usual, I experienced excellent and efficient service upon taking in one of my vehicles for regular maintenance. I always find Ray's operation to be be highly functional, prompt, and efficient––with excellent mechanics who know their craft, quality front office personnel, and fair pricing. Really, the place runs life clockwork and will always be my only choice for service, maintenance, and repairs!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/18/2017

Thanks again Craig, always great to see you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Donny W H.
12/10/2017
Best Customer Service, Repair Work and Prices.
Thank you so much for answering all my questions on the phone, receiving the drop of my towed truck and having me all set up with a working vehicle the day of. You guys are a truly an honest shop and its nice to know you're there to help people with their vehicle problems when so many others are trying to take advantage of someone's bad day. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/11/2017

You are so welcome Danny. We like taking care of all of our customers and are happy to have you as a new customer. Happy Holidays.

Justino R.
Kia Optima
12/04/2017
Always happy.
As usual always happy with the service.
I travel A LOT and there’s only one place that i can trust my car needs, Ray Frey !!
Thank you Ray for the Apple, my boy finished all!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/07/2017

Thanks Justino. You're welcome for the car service and the apple!

Tom S.
Toyota Tundra
11/30/2017
quality work
you can trust Ray and all the people working there to do the highest quality job possible.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Tom, always great to see you and help you with your car needs.

GA
Garnet A.
11/29/2017
Great Shop
Very friendly, responsive, and knowledgeable staff. Have been taking my car here for over 10 years if not longer and would not trust anyone else to work on my car. They provide timely updates including timelines of completion which helps in planning my day. I highly recommend this shop!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you for your loyalty Garnet, we appreciate your business.

David M.
11/28/2017
smog check
the service was fast and complete. the front desk was very professional and courteous. I waited for the service to be completed in less than 20 minutes from arrival to out the door with all the paperwork provided.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/28/2017

Thanks for coming in for your smog check. We'll see you next time your car needs servicing. We appreciate our business David.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
11/22/2017
Still the best Auto Repair
Ray Frey's shop has serviced this vehicle since I bought it new in 1996 as well as. My other vehicles.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/22/2017

Thanks Walter, we appreciate your loyalty. Have a Happy thanksgiving.

Marty R.
11/18/2017
Great Service!
As always, I have never had to worry about being taken advantage of (being an older single female) at this business. I don't give my trust easily but this family owned business has it all! I have been taking my cars to Ray for 7 years now and will as long as the business is open!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/21/2017

Thanks for your trust & your business Marty.

Robert S.
Lexus CT 200h
11/16/2017
Awesome service
Friends and husband have used Ray Frey for years and I finally took my car in for 30k check. Very professional place, clean waiting room and friendly check-in. Ray called with items that needed to be done, not necessarily all the items mfg claims to be needed. Liked that! And a car wash to boot!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/21/2017

So glad you liked your experience at Ray Frey Auto Center. We love new customers and look forward to helping you with your car needs for many years to come. Thank you for your business.