Latest Review 6 minutes ago

12/29/2020
REPAIRS MADE AFFORDABLE AND EASY
No hassle,no selling you stuff you don't absolutely need ,great prices
This is a great shop
I totally recommend it
Nice young Mom and Pop place
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you! We really appreciate the "young" description. Seriously we do appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/29/2020
Excellent workmanship as always

Thank you so much.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Chrysler Voyager
12/23/2020
They saved my car from the fate my wife car got....
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. If you saw the number fo miles I had and how good it still runs (when it really should be dead), you can see why I prioritize maintenance visits to Ray.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you so much Mike, sorry about your wife's car though. Happy New Year.

AP
Alice P.
Ford Freestyle
12/23/2020
I trust Rey Frey Auto Center. They will tell me what work needs to be done and also if I can wait and have the work done later if I am not in by a position to have the repairs done right away. It is so nice to be able to take your car in and be able to trust them with it. Great customer service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you Alice, we appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

Tom B.
El Cajon, CA
Friendly and honest
Friendly and honest, been going to Ray's for 20 years
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your loyalty Tom. Happy New Year.

Jenavera G.
Kia Optima
Family owned business
I had a great experience with Ray Frey Auto. This business was referred to me by a coworker that has been taking his car here for years. I’ve noticed over the years, the pepboys and bigger companies love to take advantage of the fact I don’t know what I’m doing when it comes to my car which sucks. I didn’t have to worry about that here. They took my car right away, fixed it within a day and did a nice wash too. Great price as well. I am moving but I would take any cars of mine here and refer anyone to Ray Frey in a heartbeat. So grateful.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you so much, just sorry you found us so late since you are moving. Good luck with your move and thank you for the referrals!

Dave P.
Good, caring people
See above

Thank you so much!

Jason S.
La Mesa, CA
Ford Transit Connect Van
12/22/2020
Ray Frey is the best in town
Ray Frey always gets job done ! Absolutely cares about his craft and it shows , smooth running business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you Jason, we appreciate your patronage.

Jessica W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/22/2020
Great service, friendly service, wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Ray is local and knows how to treat his customers, from fast service to knowledgeable staff! Thank you Ray and Team!! Happy Holidays 💆🏼‍♀️
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

You are so welcome.We truly appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

A GREAT SERVICE EXPERIENCE
This shop is such a relief to find
This is how service should be done
Kind ,caring and knowledgeable people doing the job right for a really good price
This place was half the price of the first shop I got an estimate from

I say HOO-RAY for Frey
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

EJ
Elinor J.
Chevrolet SSR
12/19/2020
The attention to customer needs.
They care about how the customer feels about their service. They strive to please the customer. They are very experienced and knowledgeable and can solve problems better than most. I had an AC Panel, that was not working n my 2003 car, for a long time. They persisted in the long time search and found one and installed it. I was so happy they didn't give up.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

So glad we could help, we appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

James S.
12/19/2020
Subject Matter Experts
I’ve been going to Ray Frey’s for more than 15 years and each and every time I am there I’m not treated as a customer, but like a family member. Workmanship is incredible with exceptional and fair pricing.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your loyalty James. Happy New Year.

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
12/18/2020
Rey Frey Auto Center is simply the best!
Once again Rey Frey Auto Center exceeded my expectations! Mid afternoon on a Friday I noticed a scraping noise in the front of my car. I placed a call to Rey Frey Auto Center about 2:00 pm and spoke with Bob who suggested I get my car to them as soon as possible since they close at 5:00 pm. Got the car in, brake work was needed. Lo and behold, the repair work was done, test driven by the mechanic, completely cleaned and ready before 5:00 pm at a reasonable price to boot! Very pleasant and professional staff!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

So happy we could work you in on Friday afternoon and keep you safe on the road. Thank you for your business.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/18/2020
Outstanding service!
If you value honesty, efficiency, and professionalism, Ray Frey Fray Auto is the place to go. Plus they wash your car for free. Best service around!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business. Happy New Year.

12/17/2020
Honest Fair and Quality always.
They are always thorough. They treat women and senior citizens with respect. Ray and his team are honest and fair in their pricing. Our extended family all use his shop. Great quality always.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you to you and your family for your patronage. Happy New Year.