Joanna M.
11/12/2017
Always 5 Star Service
It is reassuring knowing I will always get great service at a fair price at Ray's. His staff are exceptional. My repair was completed quickly and I was on my way after a very short wait. Thank you Bob and Lisette.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/13/2017

So glad we got you back on the road quickly. We appreciate your business Joanna.

Steve C.
11/12/2017
Great people, Great service, Great place
They always do Great work and are there to help.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Glad we could help Steve. Thank you for your patronage.

DN
Deb N.
11/11/2017
Best place to go....always satisfied and wonderful service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you Deb so glad you are satisfied with our service. Your business is greatly appreciated.

CV
Casey V.
Solana Beach, CA
Toyota Matrix
11/09/2017
Personal service - Quality work
I have been going to Ray Frey for many, many years. I have always felt that Ray and his crew have taken great care and pride in their work. Just as importantly, I have always felt that they take good care of me. I trust them for routine maintenance as well as any repairs. When I go in for routine maintenance, they will always let me know exactly what, if anything else needs to be done and when - or if everything is in good shape and I have nothing to worry about. I always leave happy and confident that I have gotten the best possible service. I have recommended Ray to many.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Casey, we appreciate your business and referrals.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Chrysler Voyager
11/07/2017
Ray's place always give me a fair shake and tell me straight what is going on and if it needs to be fixed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thanks Mike always a pleasure to help you with your car needs.

KP
K P.
La Jolla, CA
Dodge Challenger
11/07/2017
It's all about people power and professionalism
It's always been a pleasure having the Ray Frey supporting the maintenance and care of my Challenger. Great leadership at the company combined with fantastic team of professional and courteous team and a well run clean shop.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you so much, we appreciate your loyalty.

AK
Alice K.
INFINITI I35
11/05/2017
Another very satisfying trip to Ray's
I'll confess I never like it when I have car trouble. I am so out of my element and often these things are so unexpected and inconvenient. So while the reason for the trip to Ray's may not be one I desired to make, I always leave feeling positive about what has happened. Ray, I'm sorry, fixing a car is never something I look forward to. But you and your staff always make it so I leave on a positive note. Thanks.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/06/2017

So glad your experiences at the shop are positive. We know car problems are not pleasant so we're happy to get you back on the road safely. Thank you for your business Alice.

CR
Craig R.
11/03/2017
Another great experience!
This was another great experience with the finest auto repair outfit in the county! Fast,
efficient, friendly, and honest service for one of my vehicles––always what we experience when we service our cars with Ray! This is a quality shop of great reputation.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2017

WOW...the county. thanks for the rave review Craig.

HV
Henry V.
11/02/2017
Needed Car Care
Always the best professional work. Doing it right the first time, excellent work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you Henry. We appreciate your business.

Lisa M.
10/31/2017
Stellar service
Once again my car is back on the road humming along. What with regular oil changes and some brake fluid, I have a new lease on life. These guys are too good. They care, they are efficient and have a sense of humor. What more could you ask for?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/02/2017

Thanks Lisa, always nice to see you and keep your car safe on the road.

Tom S.
Toyota Tundra
10/26/2017
service you can trust
As usual the people are friendly, helpful and very pleasent to talk to. The repair work done is top grade. Would and do recommend Ray Auto Center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/27/2017

Thanks Tom, we appreciate your loyalty and recommendations.

Randy R.
Aptos, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
10/25/2017
GREAT SERVICE AND PROFESSIONSLISM
I was here visiting from northern CA and thought I blew up my vanagon. You examined my van right away and got back to me with an repair plan. You got me back on the road the next day. Thank you so much for you professionalism and consideration. All your employees did a great job:
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/26/2017

Thanks Randy, enjoy the rest of your trip and safe travels home.

Justino R.
Dodge Avenger
10/17/2017
As always, I’m glad Ray took great care of my car.
My car broke down in the freeway, towed to Ray’s shop, they were already waiting for my car to arrive, diagnosis was fast less than 2 hrs, excellent price, less than 12 hrs my car was ready and washed.
As always, best service ever.
Thank you Ray!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/18/2017

You're welcome Justino. We appreciate your business.

Joanna M.
10/12/2017
Always great service.
Consistently great service. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you Joanna, always nice to see you. Your business is much appreciated.

RZ
Raquel Z.
Chula Vista, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/12/2017
First time customer
Excellent customer service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you Raquel, we love new customers and appreciate your business. We hope to have you as a customer for life!

Linda B.
Mercedes-Benz E550
10/11/2017
Brakes on Mercedes
Quick, thorough, professional service and very satisfied
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2017

We definitely strive to have satisfied customers, glad we acomplished that. Thank you for your business Linda.

Brady B.
10/07/2017
Oil Change
Awesome service as always!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/07/2017

Thanks Brady. Always appreciate your business.

Justino R.
Kia Optima
Great service!!!
As always, knowing Ray for a few years now. Very honest and professional, great service and polite staff.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/03/2017

Thank you Justino, always good to see you and take care of your car needs.

Timothy S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Ray freys is tight!
Ray freys is tight in my book! Got referred here years ago from a close friend and haven't brought a vehicle elsewhere. I Drive out from ob to get there and probably pass 50 vehicle repair shops. But when there's an issue that's where I go.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/03/2017

Thanks for your loyalty Timothy, we definitely appreciate your business.

VS
Vivian S.
Volvo XC90
10/02/2017
So wonderful to have a reliable, honest mechanic!
They check the car and make sure everything is working well and the car is safe. Thanks!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/03/2017

Thanks Vivian, we like to keep our customers safe on the road.