Mike H.
Imperial Beach, CA
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/23/2020
they really know how to diagnose problems and fix them
ray helped me out to get my car to pass smog , these guys know their shit
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/24/2020

Mike, Happy we could help your vehicle get smog ready and pass. Your business is very much appreciated.

Volvo 850
Regular car check
Personable
Attentive
Honest
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for your business.

WS
Werner S.
La Mesa, CA
04/22/2020
Final found a legitimate mechanic
Every time I bring my vehicles there they get the job done right and fast. Such a refreshing positive and environment. I tend to ask a lot of questions and they have no issue explaining everything to me including sending me away with a detailed explanation from the mechanic.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/24/2020

Werner - we are so happy you found us. We appreciate your business and your "questions"!

Ralph H.
BMW Z4
04/22/2020
Honest shop with great knowledge!
I bring five different vehicles here and have always been satisfied!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/24/2020

Ralph, thank you for your loyalty on the many vehicles you bring in. We appreciate your business.

John W.
Oceanside, CA
04/21/2020
consistent excellent service over years and years
I and several family members got to know Ray when he was at Prestige and he always impressed us, always explained everything, excellent work, so now we come to Ray's auto service, though I live in Oceanside
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for your long time loyalty, we so appreciate your business.

Dale H.
04/21/2020
Honest Business
East to deal with and fair prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you Dale, we appreciate your business.

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
04/20/2020
Excellent Service!
I am a big fan of Rey Frey Auto Center. I appreciate the personal service, the attention to detail, the quality of work i have experienced with my vehicle and in the past with my father’s vehicle. Keep up the great work everyone and stay safe and healthy!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you Julie. We always appreciate your business and especially during these trying times.

KV
Keely V.
04/20/2020
Good prices honest people
Had lots if work done here always good work good prices friendly staff make for a good business I say
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you Keely, we appreciate your business.

LY
Linas Y.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/18/2020
Again honest service at Rey Frey’s Auto Center
I had AAA tow my vehicle to Rey the Tech was certain that it was needing a new starter but Rey solves the problem with a simple ignition adjustment, saved me big $$ and got me a smog for a reasonable price. He and his courteous staff are fair and very professional. Have trusted them for over ten years with three vehicle’s.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you for your long time trust and loyalty Linus. Always good to see you. Stay safe.

IF
Iren F.
04/18/2020
Safe during CODIV 19
I have been going to this Auto Center for years. I am used to the excellent customer service, fast, professionally great service, and the good prices. Now I have to add, this is the cleanest place I have been. They rearranged to waiting room to keep distance. They wipe everything repeatedly. The customers can find mask if the do not have one. I haven't been in a place where they sanitize my credit card before they hand it back. Great place to go in general, but especially during this "virus time".
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/20/2020

Thanks Iren, we feel we have always kept a clean place of business but we have stepped up our game tremendously in the midst of the COVID-19 and we are happy you appreciate that. Keeping our customers and employees safe is our top priority!

NM
Nuvia M.
Nissan Titan
04/17/2020
NISSAN TITAN 2006
My first time going her being highly recommended by a customer that had been going here for years. I absolutely appreciated the timeliness and professionalism with the staff. I will for sure be coming back if I need anymore work done on my vehicle.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/20/2020

We love new customers, welcome. It is such a high honor to be recommended by friends that trust our business. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to the next time your vehicle needs service/repairs. Stay safe.

SR
Stephanie R.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
04/17/2020
Best place in Clairemont
Super fast and very reasonable. Ray will tell you what you need done to be safe and reliable for your vehicle. I appreciate all he does for my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you Stephanie, we appreciate you and your business too. Stay safe.

Jessica W.
04/15/2020
Above All
This place is great! Trusting and friendly staff!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/20/2020

Jessica, we appreciate your trust and your business. Stay safe out there.

Dan H.
Volkswagen Vanagon
04/15/2020
Always top notch service
Best shop to have great work done on your car, honest and skilled, repairs done right.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/20/2020

Thanks for your top notch review Dan. We so appreciate your business.

SJ
Scott J.
Nissan Sentra
04/14/2020
Very dependable
I don’t have to worry about these Mech taking advantage of us, they always explain before dong any service, better prices than the dealer
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you Scott, we appreciate your business. Stay safe and healthy.