Rick M.
08/27/2020
Professional
You guys “rock”. Had my first visit this week and was very impressed with everything about your organization. Will be seeing you again
Best regards
Rick Morrison
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/27/2020

Awesome, we love to impress both new and long-time cuatomers. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Rick M.
AC system
Very knowlegable
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you Rick, we appreciate your business.

Kim B.
Poway, CA
Honesty- Everyone at Ray Frey is polite and courteous
I have taken all of my vehicles to Ray Frey from my Saturn to my F150 Ford truck to my Mustang wouldn’t take it anywhere else
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate your business.

HR
Harvey R.
Ray Frey Auto Center gets it right again
Ray Frey delivered a brake job on time at a reasonable price.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/27/2020

Happy we could meet your expectations. Thank you for your business.

KR
Kris R.
Bonita, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/25/2020
Mercedes repair
This auto repair Ray Frey is honest and has good mechanics that are over seen by the manager
You can be sure your car will be repaired with the right parts and will not be over charged.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you Kris, we truly appreciate your business.

David H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/25/2020
I own and operate Crown Point Clippers Tree Service. My fleet of vehicles needs to be fixed and back in service promptly. Ray Freys Auto Center gets it done promptly and correctly.
David H
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you David, we do know the importance of getting fleet vehicles back on the road quickly for our business customers. Thank you for your trust and your business.

Melissa D.
Chula Vista, CA
Toyota Sequoia
08/24/2020
Friendly and fast!
No appointment is necessary. I went in for an oil change and waited in the lobby area. Only took about an hour and that included the car wash as well. Staff is polite and dont badger you about extra work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

Thanks Melissa, we appreciate your business.

CF
Chris F.
08/23/2020
Honest and fair
Tried the dealer route $$$$$$$. Been going to Ray's for years now. Recommended to daughter who recommended to friend & you get the picture. He tells it like it is & won^t have you do things that are not needed on your car. Yeah Ray & all his wonderful employees. P.S. Appreciate the car wash !!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

Thanks Chris, we appreciate the rolling recommendations! And yes the car wash is an added bonus for our customers, so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for your business.

08/21/2020
Great, trustworthy mechanics
I’ve been to Ray Frey’s about three times now and they’ve been great each time. Would definitely recommend.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you so mush, we appreciate your business and your review.

Chad W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/21/2020
Friendly, Courteous, Hassle-free Repairs done quickly
Taking your vehicle for service or a repair is never something you look forward to, but Ray Frey Auto Center for goes out of their way to make it a much better experience than you are probably used to. If you want a courteous & helpful staff that won’t talk over your heard or hard sell you on a repair, then this is your place.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

We are honored to be your choice for auto repair. Thank you Chad, we appreciate your business.

KP
Kimberly P.
Encinitas, CA
Lexus ES 350
Excellant service always
This is the best auto shop. Everyone is always so nice. This is an honest shop. Several members of my family have been going to Ray for years. Great service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you to you and your family for your long time loyalty. We appreciate your business.

Ryan C.
08/19/2020
I would recommend these guys to anyone. They already came highly recommend to me so, I knew I was going to be taken care of. They gave me options on what was needed and didn't feel pressured on anything. If you want a fair price and top quality look no further. Thanks Bob for taking care of me.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you Ryan, we so appreciate your business and your great review.

Nate O.
Santee, CA
Volkswagen Rabbit
Very impressive
Took my volkswagen in for an ignition problem. They fixed the problem, kept me informed of any price changes and the progress of their work, didn’t try and sell me a bunch of extras, and charged me a reasonable rate. What more can you ask for. I wish all mechanics worked this way.

Five stars for sure
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the great review Nate. We are very pleased that your are happy with the service your received from us and we look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service/repair. Thank you for your business.

An honest repair facility
My first experience with Ray Frey motors was in 2014. From the beginning, "no extras" we're pitched to me. Through the years I learned to trust and I appreciated the good service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for recognizing all the qualitites we strive to accomplish every day. We appreciate your long term loyalty and are here for all of your future vehicle repair/maintenance needs.

Helped in a pinch!
Long story but our car broke down on Convoy. We could only push it up to Vickers and had to leave it at the end of the block from Rays. They took care of the rest; getting our car up the road and fixing it up within 24 hrs! Thanks so much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2020

You are very welcome. We are definitely here in a pinch and for the regular maintenence on your vehicles. Thank you for your business.