Dennis D.
Spring Valley, CA
10/12/2018
Great service as always
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks Dennis, we appreciate your business.

Christine W.
10/10/2018
Ray Frey Auto Center is the best!
They take excellent care of my vehicle, my former vehicle, my mother’s car & friends car!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you to your entire family for your loyalty, we appreciate your business.

Linda M.
10/10/2018
Fast and courteous
I needed to get my car smog checked and due to a crazy work schedule and some family issues had waited until the last week. They were able to fit me in and completed the process very quickly. The staff was very courteous and they even washed my car for me.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/10/2018

Linda,

So glad we could get the smog done within your time frame and that you liked the car wash. We look forward to seeing you next time your car needs maintenance or repairs.

We appreciate your business.

Sandy S.
Lexus ES 330
10/03/2018
Know the staff and owner and they continue to provide my family and our vehicles great service
Have been an original customer of Ray's for years and have recommended numerous friends to take their vehicles to him for service and have never heard a negative comment from any of them. The like his honesty about how to handle their vehicle needs and don't feel pressured to do something that is not absolutely necessary to fix their vehicle.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for all the referrals Sandy, what an honor to work on your family's and friends cars. We truly appreciate your business.

Bill S.
Chrysler 300
10/03/2018
Easy to get to! Ray and Staff are fabulous!
Ray and all the staff are so courteous, friendly and helpful! They check everything out, and service your car in a timely manner! I recommend Ray and staff to everyone!
Thanks so much for the great service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Bill for your great recommendation. We always enjoy seeing you and appreciate your business.

Joy G.
Chula Vista, CA
10/02/2018
smog check
friendly staff; no-nonsense; got us in and out with a smog check on two different visits within 15 minutes; added bonus: car wash! thank you so much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Joy, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you when your cars are ready for maintenance/service.

Susan S.
10/01/2018
Great , as usual.
Always have had a great experience from oil changes to bigger jobs. Honest, professional and pleasant. Feel “safe” taking my truck there. Knowledgeable yet no pressure . Highly recommend and will bring all future vehicles here.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Susan, so glad you feel safe bringing your truck in and we appreciate your recommendation. See you next time.

Dwain S.
09/29/2018
Ray Frey's a Super honest and family friendly place!
I Highly Recommend Ray Frey Auto Center! We've been going to Ray Frey's for 20 years +. Ray and his staff are super honest, knowledgeable and fair priced. Every time our vehicles are serviced it is done in a timely manner. I have had them inspect our older car and tell us how long it would last and if I should buy a new one. The response was so supportive and helpful. Detailed info about what the old car needed and what that could mean financially over the long term compared to a new car and car payments.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your long time loyalty Dwain, we really appreciate your business.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/28/2018
Another great oil change
Ray Frey's is such a delight. I always wait for my oil change because these guys and gals are efficient, friendly and funny. I just love the way the employees all work so well as a team. I would never go anywhere else to have my car serviced.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Lisa, we always enjoy seeing you and servicing your car.

BR
Bruce R.
09/25/2018
Well done, as always
Nothing major this visit, just getting a smog cert for a vehicle I was selling, but where else will they wash your car for you with your smog check?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks Bruce. Gotta love the car wash!

Jerry L.
09/24/2018
2013 Silverado engine replacement
We needed the truck back as soon as possible he did an excellent job and delivered a new factory engine.thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2018

Jerry - Thank you for your business, glad we got the engine replaced in your timeline. We do strive to do all repairs in a timely manner as we know how difficult it is to be without your vehicle. See you for your next service.

Joanna M.
09/23/2018
Always Great Service
I know I will always receive exceptional service from Ray, his mechanics and office staff. They are always looking out for me and make sure my car is running smoothly and safely. I am thankful to have a mechanic I can trust when my car needs service or repairs.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Joanna, we appreciate your trust and value your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service/repairs.

EF
Ed F.
09/20/2018
Great service and reasonable cost.
Problems were found that I didn't know about. They were brought to my attention and then repairs made.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Ed, we appreciate your business.

CY
Chris Y.
09/19/2018
Great Job
They did a great job taking care of my noisy car! Repair was priced well
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/20/2018

Nothing like a quiet car, glad we could help. Thank you for coming in.

Dan S.
Valley Center, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
09/19/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Nice people, speedy service. Thank You
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/19/2018

You're welcome Dan. We appreciate you chosing Ray Frey Auto Center for your car repairs and maintenence. See you next time.

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
Thank you!
What efficient and friendly service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2018

You're welcome Julie. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it.

BF
Brandon F.
G
70k, not 90

LE
Lee E.
MINI Cooper Coupe
Great Service!
We have been going to Ray Frey for many years! He is great and his staff is awesome! They are friendly and take care of you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for being a long time customer. We really appreciate your business.

KP
K P.
La Jolla, CA
09/14/2018
Outstanding management and expert technicians
It is a fact that the entire team at Ray Frey Auto Center, beginning with the renowned boss Ray himself and Bob as Manager are hand-on dedicated long standing professionals. These good people are not only multi-tasking experts who deliver on time and at fair pricing, but also provide a very personal family style service.

As we know, no business can operate without good leadership, and most importantly, team members who care and are good at what they do. Well, it doesn't get any better with this fine operation on both sides, the front desk and the back operation ! They are excellent at what they do, courteous, fair and caring and the reason why they've been in business for so long.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, we do take pride in our shop and staff and appreciate that it shows. We value your patronage.

Mike C.
Phoenix, AZ
09/11/2018
Very courteous, caring, and great service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Mike, we appreciate your business.