Juan M.
09/15/2017
In and out
Went in for a smog check. First the price was great. Cheaper than the 5 places I called. Was in and out with a car wash in under an hour
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/18/2017

Thanks for coming in Juan, hopefully we will see you for other repairs and service to your vehicles. We appreciate your business.

SZ
Sherry Z.
Jeep Compass
09/13/2017
I love this shop!
3 things a woman must have, but are hard to find, a great friend, an awesome beautician, and a trustworthy mechanic. Still haven't found the beautician! This place is thorough, trustworthy, and fair. Love them!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you Sherry, glad we can help with one of your 3 "must haves". We appreciate your trust and business.

JV
Jeanette V.
Lexus ES 300
09/07/2017
I will return
From my initial phone call, to the actual repair work, to the exit, every person I encountered was pleasant, knowledgeable, and patient with any questions I had.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/08/2017

So glad you are happy with our service Jeanette. We look forward to helping you with your car needs in the future. Thank you for your business.

Dale H.
09/01/2017
Very easy to deal with and honest.
They do good work and their prices are reasonable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/08/2017

Thanks for recognizing our honesty, your business means alot to us.

Margele G.
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/01/2017
Trust
Always feel that I am getting the best possible service !
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you Margele, we like to give the best service possible. We appreciate your business.

AK
Alice K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
08/28/2017
Tops as usual
I love that I get more than just maintenance when I take my car in for scheduled care. It's such a treat to pick up a clean car too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/29/2017

We like a clean car too! Thank you Alice for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business.

Mike P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/23/2017
Issue with the horn in my truck
Brought my truck in on a Friday with no appointment and they ran a few tests and found the problem.They gave me a estimate and had my truck done in less than an hour.These guys are the best in town.The office girls are very polite. I would recommend this place to all of my friends.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/24/2017

Glad we could solve and repair the problem quickly. We appreciate your business and all your recommendations.

Dale H.
Lexus RX 400h
08/23/2017
What make this place great is to hear that unique voice of Ray while you wait for hours to get your car done :)
ALWAYS EXCELLENT SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/23/2017

Funny Dale...I will tell him to keep talking!!! Thanks for your business.

Teresa Frey

DK
Donald K.
Honda Element
08/19/2017
smog test
Best time I had all day.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2017

Wow, that is really saying something! Thanks for your business, we appreciate it.

David M.
08/18/2017
Great service advise and turn around time.
My truck was there for just one overnight and finished the next day. Complete new clutch system, belts, and oil change.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2017

Thanks David, we like to deliver on our promise. We appreciate your business.

CR
Craig R.
08/17/2017
A well-oiled machine!
I always experience great service at Ray Frey Auto Center. The costs are reasonable, and the entire operation runs like a well-oiled machine––from car drop-off to pick-up! Ray has created a highly-functional, dealership-like operation at about half the cost! Don't take your vehicles anywhere else!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you Craig.

Jazmin W.
08/10/2017
I am so pleased with Ray Frey Auto Center
Thank you so much for your fair price and promptness.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2017

You're welcome Jazmin. We are so happy to have you as a customer...thank you.

Steve C.
08/10/2017
People in service make a great place
People in service make a great place this place is a great place
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2017

Thanks Steve, we appreciate your business.

Dave M.
Escondido, CA
08/08/2017
In a word -Outstanding
Miles not only identified all the issues with my vehicle but was able to complete all major repairs and stay withing the budget I had set for the project. He kept me informed along the way and was quick and complete in his response to any questions i may of had.
Bottom line, this is my go to shop for anything automotive in San Diego and I live in Escondido
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks Dave, we appreciate your traveling a bit of a distance to have your car(s) repaired with us. We really appreciate the extra effort that takes. Thanks for your patronage.

NH
Ned H.
08/07/2017
Honest and Fair
Had a car checked out that I was looking to buy and was given the truth that the car had problems. Somewhere else may have said go ahead knowing the client would be bringing the vehicle in for service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/08/2017

Thanks Ned for your "honest and fair" review. We appreciate your business.

Charles M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/02/2017
Very professional and accomodating.
They go the extra mile to satisfy the customer. I recommend them very highly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/03/2017

Thanks for the recommendation Charles.

Tom B.
El Cajon, CA
08/02/2017
Great Customer Service
Ray was very busy that day and I needed to evaluate a car I was looking to buy that morning. He squeezed the time in to test drive and put it up on the rack. When I left I had a complete printed evaluation of this car needs and value to make my offer on this car
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/03/2017

So glad we could help with your car purchase evaluation, always nice to have a mechanic look at the car before you buy. Thank you for your business.

Barry B.
07/29/2017
Ray Frey Review
Work done in a timely fashion....4Runner returned cleaner than ever ! Thank you Ray Frey Auto
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/30/2017

You're welcome Barry. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs work.

MF
Mary F.
07/28/2017
Always honest
I don't feel I need to worry about being talked down to as a woman. I really respect their experience and knowledge about my car and the problems I have.Thank You so Much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/30/2017

You're welcome Mary. We appreciate your business the fact that you respect our honesty and knowledge of the auto repair industry. We are very proud of our employees and staff and constantly strive to keep up with changes in the industry. Thank you for your patronage.

AK
Alice K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
07/27/2017
You are the best!
You know what I appreciate so much? That I can bring my car in and feel confident that I will get a competent honest opinion and recommendation. I know nothing about cars. And in the past I have had dealers who tell me I need an unnecessary repair. I don't feel like that risk exists when I come to your business. Ray has the knowledge and knows the industry well enough to give sound advice. Thanks
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/30/2017

You're welcome Alice. We like our customers to feel confident in the advice and repairs they receive at Ray Frey Auto Center. So glad you do, we appreciate your business.