GG
Guy G.
Great service as usual!
We’ve been going to Ray for years. We won’t go anywhere else - new car or used. We trust Ray and his staff completely. No BS; just honesty.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Guy - we appreciate your long time patronage. Thank you for your trust.

Mary H.
07/29/2019
Best Auto Center in San Diego!
I recommend Ray Freer's Auto Center.
Great service and reasonable prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Mary, we appreciate the review and your business.

Robert M.
Great Experience.
I found Ray Frey Auto Center thru Yelp when I was looking for a Star certified smog check center. They had some great reviews, were family owned and were very close to my home. I really like patronizing family owned businesses.

I brought my Jeep Wrangler to have it smogged and after not passing first time I was told what needed to get done to pass and low and behold it passed. I got great customer service from Ray personally and from his staff. The whole thing left me with a good feeling when I left. So much so that I would consider taking my Jeep back for them to look at my suspension issues.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Robert, we are so glad you found us. We would love to look at your suspension issues. There are a lot of shops out there and we are so pleased that you chose Ray Frey Auto Center. Thank you so much for your business.

CL
Clinton L.
07/27/2019
Reliable, honest servilce
I. can always rely on them
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Clinton, thank you for relying on us. We are here for all your vehicle needs.

Honda HR-V
07/27/2019
Trustworthy and dependable
Ray is very upfront, authentic, trustworthy, and dependable when it comes to any car issue I’ve brought to him over the past 10 years. He explains all of the work he does so you’re not wondering where your money goes. Well worth the investment, high quality service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

We are so happy that you have placed your trust with us for your car needs (and for so long). Thank you, we appreciate your business.

RA
Roberto A.
07/26/2019
Great group, great service.
Ray and Robert have worked on my vehicles for over 20 years. I've gone elsewhere at times out of a momentary necessity or for warranty reasons but Ray Frey is my go to guy for my vehicle's maintenance. Ray Frey's is a major reason I'm still driving my 1994 5.8 Ford Bronco with over 250000 miles. And she still runs like a beast!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Roberto, we appreciate your long term patronage. We know there are a lot of shops out there and love that Ray Frey Auto Center is your go to shop. Thank you.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/26/2019
They are honest and efficient.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
Dependable Service
It’s important that our vehicles are kept in great shape and are Dependable. Ray Frey’s automotive Service gives us that confidence. Our entire family gets their vehicles serviced here.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

We appreciate your confidence Walter. We enjoy keeping your vehicles in great shape (and your entire family's vehicles). Thank you.

Delinda P.
Ramona, CA
Excellent Setvice
I have been taking my cars to Ray for over 20 years. They are honest and do a great job!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

We appreciate your loyalty for all these years Delinda, thank you so much.

BG
Brent G.
Escondido, CA
Skill and Care
All members of Ray's crew are friendly, knowledgable, skillful--and take the time to explain matters thoroughly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Brent for coming in, always nice to see you and we appreciate your business.

07/24/2019
Get service
Took my truck in for a detail. Ray Frey knocked it outta the park. My truck is as clean as they day I bought it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/29/2019

So glad you are happy with the detail. We will see you next time your truck needs service/repair. Thank you.

Chrysler Sebring
07/23/2019
You Did It Again With My Chrysler Sebring
Thanks to Ray and all the great people who worked there, you resurrected our sisters car! You did a such a good job on it a couple of years ago, that when it quit running again she called us and told us we needed to get it out to Ray for repair. You went above the call of duty in dealing with the car and the cast of characters (Family) involved!

Thank You!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/24/2019

You're welcome, always happy to help. Thank you for bringing it in...see you next time.

KC
Karen C.
Santee, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/23/2019
Always great service and a great job!!
I’m always pleased with the customer service and mechanics all know what they are doing. Very happy to have a nice family business taking care of all my cars!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you Karen, it is always nice to see you and we appreciate your business.

Arinn S.
07/22/2019
Extremely honest!
Been going to Ray’s for a long time! I keep going back because Ray and his employees are the most honest and helpful people. My car, computer, freaked out. Ray kept my car for 2 days to problem solve what turned out to be a glitch in the computer. He could’ve easily “repaired” anything and changed me a lot of money. Thanks for all you guys do!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

You are so welcome Ariin. We appreciate that you keep coming back...see you next time.

JO
Janell O.
07/22/2019
Best mechanic 🧰
Honest, fair, the best.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

HE
Hugo E.
07/19/2019
Great , honest service at very competitive prices.
Only mechanic I trust! Free car wash too?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks for your trust Hugo, we appreciate that.

GV
Gretchen V.
Cadillac SRX
Reliable, friendly, and accommodating
We have 4 cars and take them all to Ray Frey. He always takes the time to explain what’s wrong and why, and you can count on his shop to do it right. Customer service is awesome, and they take the time to wash your car when you pick it up. It just feels good to go there.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

We know it is not always fun to take your car to the shop but we are so happy that you "feel good" after leaving Ray Frey Auto Center. Thank you for your business Gretchen.

Johnette T.
Excellent Service as Usual
Again I received excellent service. I have been bringing my car to Ray Frey's for years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for that Johnette we really appreciate your years of trust in our service.

EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
Toyota Avalon
07/18/2019
The owner & staff, great honest work!
Ray and the staff are always very helpful and the work done is always on time. Even though I live in Riverside County, the trip to have my vehicles taken care of by Ray is always worth the trip. Family and friends also use Ray’s services!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you so much Earl for coming in all the way from Riverside, we truly appreciate your extra effort. I know you and your family have been long time customers and we look forward to many more years.

Juswanto W.
Carlsbad, CA
07/17/2019
I had my Ford truck maintenance oil and lube done on 7/17/2019. I did not make prior appointment but the lady on the phone said they were not very busy. Got there at 8 am and was done by 9. Got free wash. Very happy with service and price was very competitive. Will definitely come back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Juswanto - thank you for chosing Ray Frey Auto Center for your truck service. Glad you liked the wash as well. We appreciate your business and will see you next time.