SE
Sue E.
Honda HR-V
02/05/2021
Excellent service as usual
Ray Frey is my go to mechanic because he lays it out so simply and honestly the work that needs to be done with my car. Keep up the great work!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Sue, always good to see you and help with your vehicle maintenance.

Acura TL
02/05/2021
Great people!
Super helpful and kind. My car stalled at the gas station. I called RY Frey and they got my car started! Quick service. Car repaired and washed in 2 hours. Wow.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Happy to be of service, thank you for your business.

CR
Colin R.
02/04/2021
Still the best
Ray Frey took care of my old Saturns for years, with a level of technical capability and customer care that constantly surpassed my expectations. It's been a while since we've seen them since our new vehicles came with complementary service, but coming in today I discovered that the same excellence that I'd gotten used to it's still going strong.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

So happy you still find our standards excellent. We appreciate your business and trust to continue taking care of your newer vehicles.

AD
Arlene D.
Nissan Rogue
02/04/2021
Reliable
We always know that Ray Frey will give great service and never over sell. Will give you a ride home if needed.
Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you so much Arlenem we appreciate your business.

VS
Vivian S.
Great place!
We are always well taken care of at Ray Frey! They are honest, dependable and professional. So glad they’re in our neighborhood!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Vivian, thank you for your business.

Jaime B.
Spring Valley, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Best Mechanic Ever!!!
Ive been taking my truck to Ray Frey Auto for 20 years now. I trust them with every thing because they’re always honest. They have very reasonable pricing. And my truck is always cleaned and ready for me to pick up quickly. Love them!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you so much Jaime, we love your business. Thank you for your trust.

VD
Vince D.
Happy Customer
Great business. Everyone is courteous and helpful; the owner is very nice. The place is kept clean. Very reasonable prices. And they go beyond the call of duty. They even washed my car. I will be bringing all my auto bus here in the future.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

We like happy customers and we are pleased to add you to the list! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your future auto repair/maintenance needs.

HC
Harold C.
02/01/2021
Honest service
They give an honest assessment of whats going on with your vehicle and don't try to inflate your bill with unnecessary fixes. They're straight to the point, and get the job done. If they're not able to diagnose, they're upfront about it and refer you elsewhere. Great customer service the second you walk thru their door, would highly recommend them to everyone.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you for your recommendation Harold, that means the world to us.

Michelle B.
02/01/2021
Ray and his team!!
Honest, legit and very caring for customers!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thanks for noticing Michelle, we appreciate your business.

RP
Richard P.
01/31/2021
High Quality Service
I was contacted with the diagnosis within one hour. My vehicle was repaired and washed and ready to go within a few hours. The final cost was below the estimate.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Awesome, thank you Richard.

LW
Lisa W.
Quick oil change
I was able to be squeezed in got out very quickly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Glad we got your oil change done in your timeframe. Thank you.

HT
Hank T.
Consistent Excellence
There is always a calm and expertise at Ray Frey’s automotive repair. The service always has my safety and car care in first place at all times. I never feel I’m being taken or misguided. The shop is clean and professional at all times. Get to know Ray personally is a bonus as he makes himself available, and personable at all times. This is a military Veteran friendly shop giving a discount for our service. My dad taught me to find a solid mechanic and never change...I have found that shop and auto mechanic, and made a friend.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Wow, Hank thank you. We appreciate your business and your friendship. Thank you for your service.

RP
Richard P.
High Quality Service
The diagnosis was made before I arrived home. The repairs were made and my vehicle was washed and ready in a matter of hours. The final cost was less than the estimate.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Richard, so happy we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business.

01/28/2021
Clean, respectful, quick
The folks at Ray Frey always do a fantastic job fixing and maintaining our vehicles. Not surprisingly, they have impressed me again with how they adjusted their program to accommodate the new environment we live in with Covid. Face masks, socially-distanced seating, and bleached floors are just a few of the ways they go out of their way to make sure our experience is a good one.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you, we are definitely staying on top of the "COVID Environment" with our customer's and employee's safety and health at the top of our list! Thank you for noticing and your business.

01/27/2021
Honest mechanic with fair prices
Ray Frey will never upsell you on repairs or parts you don’t need, and their prices are fair. Finding an honest mechanic is like finding a treasure. I hope this shop is around as long as I am.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you, we are so happy you found this "treasure". Your business is so appreciated.