GB
National City, CA
06/05/2020
Old Dodge diesel
Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable.
The best auto and truck repair company I’ve ever used. Excellent for gas or diesel.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you Gordon, we really appreciate your business.

PN
Pam N.
Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020
AWESOME!!
I haven’t driven a quiet car for 3 years and they found out why!! Also found a mistake made on my brakes by Hyundai. I trust what ever they say. Terrific shop.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you Pam, glad we could get to the bottom of your problem.

PH
Priscilla H.
Chevrolet Cruze
Years of good care
Thanks Ray Frey Auto Center for your expertise and excellent customer service. Always dependable.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

You are so welcome. Thank you for your business.

Susan M.
Coronado, CA
Jeep Compass
I trust them.
I had much needed maintenance and repair done at a reasonable cost today.
The car wash and vacuum always an added bonus.
Good day for me!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

So glad you had a good day at the shop. We truly appreciate your business.

ST
Sean T.
Nissan Frontier
06/03/2020
Always pro service and never try to sell me
I am a former tech for Ford and Friestone. Most places try to upsell you. Ray Frey does not try to sell you anything you don't need and I respect that to no end. Always clean work, and done right the first time. I won't take any of my vehicles anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

Thanks for your loyalty Sean, such high praise and from a former auto tech. We certainly appreciate your honesty and your business.

Tom B.
Toyota Tundra
06/02/2020
Honesty
99% of the time, the owner is present making sure his business is run the way he likes. He will always take the time to explain why you should (or shouldn’t) do a repair.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

Thanks Tom for your appreciation. We are pleased to have you as a long time customer.

SP
Shawn P.
Reliable
Honest and reliable

Thanks you Shawn!

Honda Fit
06/01/2020
Friendly workers and awesome work!
Everyone is extremely professional and helpful! The work environment and people makes it feels like a neighborhood and a family!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you, we do feel like our enployees and customers are family. We appreciate your business.

Cora S.
Knowledgeable
Ray is amazing. He's willing to work with us to get the lowest possible price. Each time I've had him work on my van, his estimate is always higher than what I pay at the end. It feels like I'm saving money.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for your business Cora.

Juiyan C.
05/30/2020
I felt safe to visit Ray Frey Auto Center during COVID-19
I always like Ray Frey Auto center because of its friendly staff and honest policy. Now with COVID-19 around us, many people delays their vehicle services or repairs. My recent experience at Ray Frey tells me, you don't have to. The owner Ray takes COVID-19 very seriously. You are required to wear a face mask to enter the office/waiting area. All staff in the office wears masks as well. During my visit, people either came in to drop or to pick up their cars. If you would like to wait in the waiting area while your car being serviced, only three chairs, instead of eight, there with at least 10 feet apart from each other. And all three chairs, countertop and floor in the waiting area are cleaned with disinfectant solution regularly. I felt safe during my visit at Ray Frey Auto Center - of course I also did my own part to prevent from getting it and spreading it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you Juiyan, we are definitely doing our best to keep up with the safety measures we have in place and happy you felt safe. We also appreciate that you did your part to stay safe. Thank you so much for your business.

GW
Georgia W.
Honda Element
All heart
I’ve never seen such an amazing team when it comes to Car Repair
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

WC
Warren C.
Outstanding Service
BMW X5 brought in for routine service. This was a very pleasant experience, made so by the friendly and professional service provided by the entire staff. The work was completed in a timely manner at a most reasonable rate.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for coming in Warren. Your business is very much appreciated.

AL
Alan L.
National City, CA
05/29/2020
I needed the headlights on my Malibu changed which means the front bumper had to come off. Also an oil change and also found out that I needed a motor for the windshield washer fluid. Ray had to call to get the part for the motor, but everything was done and I was out of there in less than two hours. And the complimentary car wash was spotless. Great job all around!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/11/2020

Awesome Alan, thank you for the great review and your business.

05/28/2020
Amazing service
Rey Frey has always helped me with my car troubles. His honesty, hard work, and integrity should not go unnoticed. Always respectful and a genuinely nice person makes car troubles not seeen so bad.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/11/2020

Thanks for noticing, we so appreciate your business.

AD
Arlene D.
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2020
Very safe
As always, the service and workmanship were great today.
Additionally the safety measures were right on. Masks, distancing, hand gel and even a cover on my steering wheel. And absolutely love that car wash.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/11/2020

We are definitely keeping safety at the top of our priority list, glad you noticed Arlene. Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your business.