Porsche Cayenne
09/01/2019
Pre purchase inspection
I was going to purchase a car while not living in Tennessee. I contacted Ray's requesting a ppi. They agreed to do the inspection the same day and they also offered to fix the minor issues prior to handing the car back to the car dealership. Got the car now and their assessment was 100% and I can highly recommend this shop!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2019

We are so pleased you’re enjoying your new Porsche and it was our pleasure to do a PPI for you. It’s always so important for us to make sure our customers are buying a solid vehicle. Enjoy your new car and stop by anytime if you are in the area!

John G.
Nolensville, TN
Volkswagen Beetle
08/28/2019 Category: Service
John said the business provided good service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2019

Thank you John for the wonderful review! Glad we met your expectations and look forward to servicing your VW in the future.

GB
Gloria B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said the employees were very professional but no service has been done yet.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Thanks for the review and hope to see you soon.

Burke B.
BMW Z3
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Burke said the business's employees did what they said they were going to do and he didn't have any problems.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Thanks so much for the review!

Lashun S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
08/18/2019
Great Customer Service
Ray’s Imports Auto Repair Service has once again made me a very satisfied customer! EVERY time I take my car to get any type of service/repairs, I leave happy & never feel as if they are over pricing their repairs! I have taken all of my cars to them for years!!! I recommend that everyone should use them for all of their car repairs. As a woman I have been taken advantage of as far as price & simply not knowing or understanding! George has always explained things to me & actually only repair what is needed!!! Keep up the good work guys!!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2019

It’s always our pleasure to take care of your Land Rover. Thank you for the glowing review and for choosing Rays Imports. We look forward to many more years servicing your vehicle. Call or stop by anytime!

Lisa M.
08/17/2019
Wonderful service
Had a wonderful experience Completed the repair promptly and thoroughly
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2019

Glad you were pleased with your service on your BMW and thank you so much for the review. Here anytime in the future for your automotive needs.

AL
Andrew L.
Jaguar XJ
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he appreciated what they did for him. He stated that the staff were very accommodating. He said the service manager even met him on Sunday just so he could get something out of his vehicle.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2019

Glad we could help you out on Sunday! Thank you for the review and look forward to taking care of your Jaguar in the future.

Michelle W.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/31/2019
I was well taken care of as always. I absolutely would not take my cars anywhere else!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2019

Awe, thanks so much. We appreciate you so much as a customer! Thanks for choosing Ray’s Imports and look forward to taking care of your Subaru in the future!

AE
Andy E.
Volkswagen
07/25/2019
Great shop. Great people.
Ray’s went above and beyond to make my bug run tip top. They ran into a few problems, it’s an old car, and wouldn’t stop until it was more than right. I will definitely be bringing it back for any and all services.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2019

We love the classics and thank you for bringing your bug to our shop. Call us anytime you need anything. Thanks for the review!

Jim F.
Christiana, TN
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
07/24/2019
They care about what is right to repair your car, honest advice.
New to town , looked at reviews and took my car that was over- heating to Ray’s. The tech assessed it and advised it would be a costly repair that it was still under dealer warranty . With good conversation , no charge and they helped me get it to dealer. They did the right thing , not about the money, very friendly and knowledgeable .
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2019

So glad we could help you and save you money. Thanks for coming in and hope to see you back for any scheduled service or repairs for your Mercedes. Thanks for the review!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/20/2019
Great service every time!
Always pleased with great service and friendly folks.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2019

Truly appreciate your business and support. Look forward to servicing your Mercedes in the future. Thanks so much for the review!

RN
Ron N.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/20/2019
Rays
Great job! Communicated upfront what was going to happen and delivered
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2019

We really appreciate your support and business. Happy to help anytime you need us!

Michelle S.
Smithville, TN
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle's husband. He said he would recommend the business for service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the review and if you need any further assistance, please let us know. Here anytime for all your automotive needs.

ME
Melissa E.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/17/2019
The staff is amazing and knowledgeable
The guys there are so friendly and made me feel like family. All the technicians are very knowledgeable about my car.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/17/2019

Awe, thanks so much for this review! We are anytime you need us and look forward to taking care of you GTI in the future.

Shain S.
Tennessee
Honda Prelude
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Shain said his experience was pretty good and had no major complaints.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2019

Thanks so much for the review!