Cherie S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/13/2018
Honest owner
I originally took my car there for an inspection of possible work to be done while I was on vacation.When I got there , my battery light was on--indicating a charging problem. The battery was replaced 2 months ago. It turned out to be the alternator. They fixed it right away and proceeded to do an overall inspection as I had requested. George, the owner, was up front about what the cost would be and what would and would not solve the problem. I will be using them again

09/13/2018
Wanted to give a better review but rude mechanic named James changed all that
I was ready to give a very good review..I was taking my car for an inspection for possible repair and the battery light came on.They determined that it was the alternator..and the fixed it . After I got home I realized they hadn't charged me for the alternator and went back. I talked with George Russell.the owner and told him I thought my bill had a mistake.He agreed and I paid him an additional $282.00. He thanked me for being honest.All my interactions with George have been very pleasant. Now comes the problem.. I called the next day, because my a/c is barely cooling and before it was ice cold..So.George is not in..I interact with James. I asked if He was familiar with my car..he replies very rudely.."remotely" So I asked how he removed the alternator..if he could have removed the A/C lines..he replies VERY RUDELY..." I am not going into my mechanical expertise" so I asked how much for a/c recharge..he didn't answer ..did not say anything..i said " hello..are u still there?" He then said "I'm checking. ." I then told him I would be talking to George and letting him know why I am giving a bad review..I again asked for the price of a/c recharge..He said $116.00 And said he didn't think he was being rude. I am 70 year old woman.I thought I had a new mechanic..I guess I do not. BECAUSE OF JAMES I WILL NOT BEING USING THIS FACILITY AGAIN..George needs new employees..or needs to never let them answer the phone.
David S., Service Manager from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Spoke to Cherie. We resolved the issue. Will personally take care of her from now on.
Thanks,
George

Sasha C.
Lockesburg, AR
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Sasha said the business was polite and had good prices.

OH
Osama H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Osama said the staff have good customer service.

Joe H.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Joe said their professionalism and expertise was good.

Richard W.
Nashville, TN
Porsche Boxster
09/06/2020
Excellent, friendly, professional service at a fair price.

TW
Tim W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/06/2020
Mercedes a5
They did what was needed, and didn’t do what wasn’t / they communicated well.

FP
frank p.
08/27/2020
Disgruntled customer
Mr Russell, my name is Frank Pillow. I have had a bad experience with your business. Our bmw was referred to Rays import from Ford without our permission. Our car sat there for 2 months. I was told that the water pump was replaced by Ford with a non bmw part. Ok, we waited for this part patiently as I said for 2 months. We received our car on 8/26/20. We didn't even make it home before it overheated. So now, we are without our car once again. My issue is no communication from your service mgr at all. Everytime I would show up to find the status, I was not told the truth. Im not here to bash your company at all, I'm just informing you of my situation. I hope this problem will be resolved soon.

RD
Rodney D.
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Rodney said the business provided great work and took their time to fix his window with out him even asking.

Justin L.
Nashville, TN
Cadillac CTS Sedan
08/20/2020
Friendly staff and professional atmosphere
I have been taking all my vehicles to Ray’s imports for years. George and his staff are always polite and I always know the work is done in a professional manner and can trust them with my vehicle. They are honest and the prices are fair.

RE
Rick E.
Smyrna, TN
08/19/2020
5+5=5
I was given a discount card when I had repairs done last year. The card reads "10% OFF ANY REPAIR" in bold red lettering and yet when presented last month for more repairs in the amount of $1,101.72 they deducted $53.07 which by the way is less than 5%. I asked Jordan how he arrived at said amount and he said he discounted the labor 5% and the parts 5%. I asked him what about the 10% discount and he simply said "that's the way he was trained".
Hey George Powell - why not stand behind and honor what you're giving out to your repeat customers?

CORY B.
INFINITI QX56
08/12/2020
Staff
Guys were great,kept me inform on everything they did.

BP
Bob P.
Jaguar XJ
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Bob said his experience was fine, there were no problems.

JU
Josue u.
Volkswagen Passat
07/03/2020
Amazing!
I’ve taken my car to rays import auto twice now and I will keep taking it there. The staff is patient and knowledgeable of the car you bring in. I wouldn’t take my care anywhere else.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Ray’s Imports and taking the time to write this review and one on google. We are here anytime for all your automotive needs!

BN
Brandon N.
Spring Hill, TN
Acura ILX
06/26/2020
Rays Imports shines again
Took the used car that I was seriously looking at to buy over to Rays Imports. They had one of the techs take a look under the hood of the car and completely and thoroughly check it over. They gave me the go ahead to purchase the vehicle. George didn't charge me for the service, as I have given him enough business with my old car over the last 6months to a year. I will continue to use Rays Imports because of George and the great techs that he has working for him!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2020

We, at Ray’s Imports, thoroughly appreciate your loyalty and business. Congrats on the purchase of your new vehicle! It was extremely clean and will be a great car for you. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and look forward to servicing your new Acura in the future!

AR
Andrew R.
Lebanon, TN
Land Rover Range Rover
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said that he would recommend this business for service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for this 5 star review and choosing Ray’s Imports!  We are here anytime for all your automive needs.