Cherie S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/17/2018
Honest owner
I originally took my car there for an inspection of possible work to be done while I was on vacation.When I got there , my battery light was on--indicating a charging problem. The battery was replaced 2 months ago. It turned out to be the alternator. They fixed it right away and proceeded to do an overall inspection as I had requested. George, the owner, was up front about what the cost would be and what would and would not solve the problem. I will be using them again

09/13/2018
Wanted to give a better review but rude mechanic named James changed all that
I was ready to give a very good review..I was taking my car for an inspection for possible repair and the battery light came on.They determined that it was the alternator..and the fixed it . After I got home I realized they hadn't charged me for the alternator and went back. I talked with George Russell.the owner and told him I thought my bill had a mistake.He agreed and I paid him an additional $282.00. He thanked me for being honest.All my interactions with George have been very pleasant. Now comes the problem.. I called the next day, because my a/c is barely cooling and before it was ice cold..So.George is not in..I interact with James. I asked if He was familiar with my car..he replies very rudely.."remotely" So I asked how he removed the alternator..if he could have removed the A/C lines..he replies VERY RUDELY..." I am not going into my mechanical expertise" so I asked how much for a/c recharge..he didn't answer ..did not say anything..i said " hello..are u still there?" He then said "I'm checking. ." I then told him I would be talking to George and letting him know why I am giving a bad review..I again asked for the price of a/c recharge..He said $116.00 And said he didn't think he was being rude. I am 70 year old woman.I thought I had a new mechanic..I guess I do not. BECAUSE OF JAMES I WILL NOT BEING USING THIS FACILITY AGAIN..George needs new employees..or needs to never let them answer the phone.
David S., Service Manager from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Spoke to Cherie. We resolved the issue. Will personally take care of her from now on.
Thanks,
George

Lee M.
BMW 745Li
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Lee said they were friendly and courteous. They do a really good job. They do what they say their going to do. The staff was kind and courteous.

SV
Sonya V.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/08/2021
Ray’s Import Auto Repair Never Disappoints!
Ray’s Auto does excellent work and the staff are professional, knowledgeable, and helpful!

BMW 318is
01/01/2021
A1
Always A1 service!

12/24/2020
Best shop in the middle TN area
Professional and friendly staff, unbeatable prices, and timely work. A++++++++

Clark B.
12/24/2020
60K BMW 535i Service
I'm glad to have Ray's in Murfreesboro where they specialize in foreign auto repair; keep my BMW well tuned and in great highway service. I rely on my BMW for paycation and traveling for work when needed. Their Technicians, Service Manager and Parts Manager have been very helpful. Thank you for all you do at Ray's Import Auto Repair.

Merry Christmas!!!

JJ
Jennifer J.
Volvo XC60
12/23/2020
The place in Murfreesboro for Volvo repair
I’ve been a Volvo owner for 25 years. Ray’s gas been great keeping my vehicles in order.

James R.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
James said he would recommend the business.

Michael B.
Smyrna, TN
BMW 135i
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the business overpriced an estimate, but he appreciated that they fixed it. They took the time to repair something they didn't need to fix.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/09/2020
Good people
Always conscious of keeping the cost under control while doing what is necessary to get me back on the road.

Marcus S.
BMW 750Li
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Marcus said the business is very nice, has timely work and even gave him a ride back to his. He will definitely use in the future.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/21/2020
Fantastic service
Amazing service!

BMW 318is
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Brian said this business had friendly employees. The quality of work is awesome. Every thing was perfect.

Clark B.
10/08/2020
TLC
I appreciate the awesome service and special care while keeping my ultimate driving machine in perfect shape and ready for the road. Very friendly customer service based organization. Clean waiting are and speedy, efficient service.

SP