Justin L.
Nashville, TN
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/26/2021
Friendly atmosphere and truthful
Always trust what they say is wrong and the work they do.

Lashun S.
01/12/2021
Rescore my review
I wrote a review 2 months ago about the customer service I received, however I need to be very clear, it was not George & he would have NEVER made me or anyone else feel less than or not happy with his services. My review was about a certain person that no longer works there & as I think about it, I think I took the entire situation out of context!! Out of the 6 years that George has worked on my car, I have ALWAYS received good customer service & always pleased with the repairs that were done. I WILL continue to take my car to George! I recommend Ray’s Imports to anyone that has car issues!!

Lee M.
BMW 745Li
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Lee said they were friendly and courteous. They do a really good job. They do what they say their going to do. The staff was kind and courteous.

SV
Sonya V.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/08/2021
Ray’s Import Auto Repair Never Disappoints!
Ray’s Auto does excellent work and the staff are professional, knowledgeable, and helpful!

BMW 318is
01/01/2021
A1
Always A1 service!

12/24/2020
Best shop in the middle TN area
Professional and friendly staff, unbeatable prices, and timely work. A++++++++

Clark B.
12/24/2020
60K BMW 535i Service
I'm glad to have Ray's in Murfreesboro where they specialize in foreign auto repair; keep my BMW well tuned and in great highway service. I rely on my BMW for paycation and traveling for work when needed. Their Technicians, Service Manager and Parts Manager have been very helpful. Thank you for all you do at Ray's Import Auto Repair.

Merry Christmas!!!

JJ
Jennifer J.
Volvo XC60
12/23/2020
The place in Murfreesboro for Volvo repair
I’ve been a Volvo owner for 25 years. Ray’s gas been great keeping my vehicles in order.

James R.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
James said he would recommend the business.

Michael B.
Smyrna, TN
BMW 135i
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the business overpriced an estimate, but he appreciated that they fixed it. They took the time to repair something they didn't need to fix.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/09/2020
Good people
Always conscious of keeping the cost under control while doing what is necessary to get me back on the road.

Marcus S.
BMW 750Li
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Marcus said the business is very nice, has timely work and even gave him a ride back to his. He will definitely use in the future.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/21/2020
Fantastic service
Amazing service!

BMW 318is
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Brian said this business had friendly employees. The quality of work is awesome. Every thing was perfect.

Clark B.
10/08/2020
TLC
I appreciate the awesome service and special care while keeping my ultimate driving machine in perfect shape and ready for the road. Very friendly customer service based organization. Clean waiting are and speedy, efficient service.