Lee M.
BMW 745Li
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Lee said they were friendly and courteous. They do a really good job. They do what they say their going to do. The staff was kind and courteous.

SV
Sonya V.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/08/2021
Ray’s Import Auto Repair Never Disappoints!
Ray’s Auto does excellent work and the staff are professional, knowledgeable, and helpful!

BMW 318is
01/01/2021
A1
Always A1 service!

12/24/2020
Best shop in the middle TN area
Professional and friendly staff, unbeatable prices, and timely work. A++++++++

Clark B.
12/24/2020
60K BMW 535i Service
I'm glad to have Ray's in Murfreesboro where they specialize in foreign auto repair; keep my BMW well tuned and in great highway service. I rely on my BMW for paycation and traveling for work when needed. Their Technicians, Service Manager and Parts Manager have been very helpful. Thank you for all you do at Ray's Import Auto Repair.

Merry Christmas!!!

JJ
Jennifer J.
Volvo XC60
12/23/2020
The place in Murfreesboro for Volvo repair
I’ve been a Volvo owner for 25 years. Ray’s gas been great keeping my vehicles in order.

James R.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
James said he would recommend the business.

Michael B.
Smyrna, TN
BMW 135i
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the business overpriced an estimate, but he appreciated that they fixed it. They took the time to repair something they didn't need to fix.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/09/2020
Good people
Always conscious of keeping the cost under control while doing what is necessary to get me back on the road.

Marcus S.
BMW 750Li
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Marcus said the business is very nice, has timely work and even gave him a ride back to his. He will definitely use in the future.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/21/2020
Fantastic service
Amazing service!

BMW 318is
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Brian said this business had friendly employees. The quality of work is awesome. Every thing was perfect.

Clark B.
10/08/2020
TLC
I appreciate the awesome service and special care while keeping my ultimate driving machine in perfect shape and ready for the road. Very friendly customer service based organization. Clean waiting are and speedy, efficient service.

SP

Lascassas, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/26/2020
Superb service
One of only two places in town that work on Volkswagens as far as I know and helped me out so much when it came to fixing my check engine light. The other place has quoted me twice the price they charged to fix similar issues in the past so I know I’m getting the best deal when it comes to Rays. I’m a young female so it’s not uncommon for mechanic shops to try and take advantage of my little knowledge about my car, but it didn’t feel that way at Ray’s. They helped me out so much and emailed me a break down of prices and services and tried to work with me on prices. They were very kind and I even stayed late at the office one day to work with me on my tight schedule. They are very honest and professional and Jordan at the front desk did an amazing job when it came to helping me get my car fixed. Overall a great experience and I will be coming to them for all my car care needs in the future.