Rebekh C.
Lascassas, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/26/2020
Superb service
One of only two places in town that work on Volkswagens as far as I know and helped me out so much when it came to fixing my check engine light. The other place has quoted me twice the price they charged to fix similar issues in the past so I know I’m getting the best deal when it comes to Rays. I’m a young female so it’s not uncommon for mechanic shops to try and take advantage of my little knowledge about my car, but it didn’t feel that way at Ray’s. They helped me out so much and emailed me a break down of prices and services and tried to work with me on prices. They were very kind and I even stayed late at the office one day to work with me on my tight schedule. They are very honest and professional and Jordan at the front desk did an amazing job when it came to helping me get my car fixed. Overall a great experience and I will be coming to them for all my car care needs in the future.

James P.
La Vergne, TN
INFINITI QX56
09/26/2020 Category: Service
James said they always seem to do a good job and their pricing is fair.

Sasha C.
Lockesburg, AR
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Sasha said the business was polite and had good prices.

OH
Osama H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Osama said the staff have good customer service.

Joe H.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Joe said their professionalism and expertise was good.

Richard W.
Nashville, TN
Porsche Boxster
09/06/2020
Excellent, friendly, professional service at a fair price.

TW
Tim W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/06/2020
Mercedes a5
They did what was needed, and didn’t do what wasn’t / they communicated well.

FP
frank p.
08/27/2020
Disgruntled customer
Mr Russell, my name is Frank Pillow. I have had a bad experience with your business. Our bmw was referred to Rays import from Ford without our permission. Our car sat there for 2 months. I was told that the water pump was replaced by Ford with a non bmw part. Ok, we waited for this part patiently as I said for 2 months. We received our car on 8/26/20. We didn't even make it home before it overheated. So now, we are without our car once again. My issue is no communication from your service mgr at all. Everytime I would show up to find the status, I was not told the truth. Im not here to bash your company at all, I'm just informing you of my situation. I hope this problem will be resolved soon.

RD
Rodney D.
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Rodney said the business provided great work and took their time to fix his window with out him even asking.

Justin L.
Nashville, TN
Cadillac CTS Sedan
08/20/2020
Friendly staff and professional atmosphere
I have been taking all my vehicles to Ray’s imports for years. George and his staff are always polite and I always know the work is done in a professional manner and can trust them with my vehicle. They are honest and the prices are fair.

RE
Rick E.
Smyrna, TN
08/19/2020
5+5=5
I was given a discount card when I had repairs done last year. The card reads "10% OFF ANY REPAIR" in bold red lettering and yet when presented last month for more repairs in the amount of $1,101.72 they deducted $53.07 which by the way is less than 5%. I asked Jordan how he arrived at said amount and he said he discounted the labor 5% and the parts 5%. I asked him what about the 10% discount and he simply said "that's the way he was trained".
Hey George Powell - why not stand behind and honor what you're giving out to your repeat customers?

CORY B.
INFINITI QX56
08/12/2020
Staff
Guys were great,kept me inform on everything they did.

BP
Bob P.
Jaguar XJ
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Bob said his experience was fine, there were no problems.

TC
Trint C.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Trint said they are really nice and reliable. He uses them all the time.

Laura S.
Volvo S70
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Laura said she has a very old vehicle and this business went the extra mile for her. They look out for her and take good care of her.