AD
Austin D.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Austin said he didn't have any complaints about the business.

AC
Andrew C.
Audi Q7
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Andrew says the price is always fair.

CR
Chris R.
Volvo S80
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Chris said this business is great, but the price seemed a little pricey.

TD
Tammy D.
02/10/2020
The people are trustworthy and honest.
They will go above and beyond to guarantee you have a good experience. They are quality people who strive for integrity and excellence in their work. I trust them completely!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/21/2020
Great place and staff
Great experience
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star review! It was our pleasure to service your VW Jetta and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CF
Christine F.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Christine said she would have liked a little more follow up, but other than that, it was great.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the review and appreciate your feedback. We are in a transition, training a new employee and are very sorry you didn’t receive the 5 star follow up with your service. We, at Ray’s Imports, hope we still earned your business in the future,  look forward to servicing your Audi again and gain a 5 star review!

VT
Vincent T.
01/10/2020
A diomond will always outshine cubic zirconia!
Rays Imports is the diamond while so many dealer service centers/other independent shops are the wanna be's. I've had 6 import vehicles in my 25 years and countless visits to Dealers/Independent Shops alike. A striking trend with foreign dealers/shops is the outrageous assumption that everyone who walks through the door is with unlimited funds to spend and without hesitation. Rays NEVER once gave off that type of vibe, they were as honest and transparent with the entire process as any customer could ask for. Not once did anyone try to force or even coerce me into spending money unnecessarily
Everyone that i encountered was a highly skilled professional all the whilst making you to feel comfortable and in the loop about anything/everything that was being done to the vehicle. In comparioson to other shops geared to European Engineering, its on par with average pricing in most aspects and even under average when compared to a few shops in Nashville. I HIGHLY recommend using this shop for anything your German/Japanese vehichle may need done, very confident your baby would be in the best of hands.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you so so much for this glowing review! This is probably the nicest review we have ever received. It truly means a lot. Rays Imports prides ourselves in great customer service, quality repair and fair prices. We never want our customers to feel pressured or taken advantage. We are honored that you recognized that, and hope to see you in the future for all your automotive services.
Thanks again!

CG
Christopher G.
Mercedes-Benz C350
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said that the place did everything they were supposed to do and were responsive, which he liked a lot.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Truly appreciate the 5 star review! Thank you for choosing Ray’s Imports and we are here anytime. It was our pleasure to service your Mercedes.

Micha W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Micha said his technician was very patient, very thorough, very informative and also trustworthy.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We, at Ray’s Imports appreciate your business.

GA
Gib A.
Lanark, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/03/2020
Jetta TDI break down
We had an unexpected breakdown while visiting the area. We were treated very well and our car was serviced in the time period to match our return home. The car was ready and we made it home 10 hours away safely. We recommend this business.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2020

So glad you made it back home! If you are ever in the area, please stop on by. Thanks so much for the review!

AH
Anita H.
12/27/2019
Excellent Service!
I moved to Murfreesboro from another state in 2014. At the time, I owned a 2004 ML350 and was committed to having my vehicle serviced at a Mercedes dealership. Once I moved to the area, I decided to have my car serviced at Mercedes Benz of Nashville. After a few service appointments, I became disgusted with the dealership for several reasons and decided to explore other options. I read reviews for multiple shops in the Murfreesboro area and Ray’s Imports was one of the shops I decided to consider. I called Ray’s and the owner—George—answered the phone. I explained why I was calling and he agreed to meet with me in person.

When I visited the shop, George patiently answered all of my questions. I really appreciated his kind demeanor and willingness to address my concerns as a potential female customer. I started bringing my car to George in 2015 and it was one of the best decisions I could have made. Over the years, he has worked with me to get the most practical parts for my vehicle and recommended services for optimal performance. I have never felt pressured or taken advantage of as a female customer.

Ray’s Imports is a family owned shop that efficiently handles numerous vehicles on a daily basis. This would not be possible without a dedicated owner and a team of highly-skilled mechanics. George is very passionate about his work as a mechanic, his customers, and his shop. He takes pride equally in working on vehicles and providing great customer service. George and his team of mechanics value customers and understand the importance of treating them with respect.

I have been a customer of Ray’s Imports for nearly 5 years, and I have recently purchased a Lexus. Ray’s Imports will continue to be my trusted shop of choice in Murfreesboro.

A. Harris
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2019

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We sincerely appreciate you as a customer and so glad you found us. It’s been our pleasure to service your Mercedes all those years, and now we look forward to taking care of your Lexus. You have always been so kind, and bringing us all lunch and a gift, was so much appreciated.
From all of us at Rays Imports, we thank you!

12/24/2019
Holiday car trouble
Awesome as always. Full diagnostic of the issue and timely repair.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/26/2019

Awe, thanks so much! It’s our pleasure to take care of your BMW. Here anytime buddy!

CLARK B.
12/21/2019
50K Service.
Great service as always. Thank you for the email reminder earlier in the week. And for finding out the other issues with the tires.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2019

You are very welcome and thank you for choosing Ray’s Imports! We are here anytime, and look forward to servicing your BMW in the future.

LK
Lisa K.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said that she recommends the place for service.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2019

Thanks so much!

AH
Autry H.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Autry said they did a lot to help him out. Temmerlin was good about answering all his questions.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks so much for the review! Temmerlin is excellent and glad we could help you out. We are here anytime for all your automotive needs.