Rebekh C.
Lascassas, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/26/2020
Superb service
One of only two places in town that work on Volkswagens as far as I know and helped me out so much when it came to fixing my check engine light. The other place has quoted me twice the price they charged to fix similar issues in the past so I know I’m getting the best deal when it comes to Rays. I’m a young female so it’s not uncommon for mechanic shops to try and take advantage of my little knowledge about my car, but it didn’t feel that way at Ray’s. They helped me out so much and emailed me a break down of prices and services and tried to work with me on prices. They were very kind and I even stayed late at the office one day to work with me on my tight schedule. They are very honest and professional and Jordan at the front desk did an amazing job when it came to helping me get my car fixed. Overall a great experience and I will be coming to them for all my car care needs in the future.

James P.
La Vergne, TN
INFINITI QX56
09/26/2020 Category: Service
James said they always seem to do a good job and their pricing is fair.

Sasha C.
Lockesburg, AR
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Sasha said the business was polite and had good prices.

OH
Osama H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Osama said the staff have good customer service.

Joe H.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Joe said their professionalism and expertise was good.

Richard W.
Nashville, TN
Porsche Boxster
09/06/2020
Excellent, friendly, professional service at a fair price.

TW
Tim W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/06/2020
Mercedes a5
They did what was needed, and didn’t do what wasn’t / they communicated well.

RD
Rodney D.
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Rodney said the business provided great work and took their time to fix his window with out him even asking.

Justin L.
Nashville, TN
Cadillac CTS Sedan
08/20/2020
Friendly staff and professional atmosphere
I have been taking all my vehicles to Ray’s imports for years. George and his staff are always polite and I always know the work is done in a professional manner and can trust them with my vehicle. They are honest and the prices are fair.

BP
Bob P.
Jaguar XJ
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Bob said his experience was fine, there were no problems.

JU
Josue u.
Volkswagen Passat
07/03/2020
Amazing!
I’ve taken my car to rays import auto twice now and I will keep taking it there. The staff is patient and knowledgeable of the car you bring in. I wouldn’t take my care anywhere else.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Ray’s Imports and taking the time to write this review and one on google. We are here anytime for all your automotive needs!

BN
Brandon N.
Spring Hill, TN
Acura ILX
06/26/2020
Rays Imports shines again
Took the used car that I was seriously looking at to buy over to Rays Imports. They had one of the techs take a look under the hood of the car and completely and thoroughly check it over. They gave me the go ahead to purchase the vehicle. George didn't charge me for the service, as I have given him enough business with my old car over the last 6months to a year. I will continue to use Rays Imports because of George and the great techs that he has working for him!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2020

We, at Ray’s Imports, thoroughly appreciate your loyalty and business. Congrats on the purchase of your new vehicle! It was extremely clean and will be a great car for you. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and look forward to servicing your new Acura in the future!

AR
Andrew R.
Lebanon, TN
Land Rover Range Rover
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said that he would recommend this business for service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for this 5 star review and choosing Ray’s Imports!  We are here anytime for all your automive needs.

Sasha S.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Sasha said the business was not expensive and they were very friendly.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business.

DK
Danielle K.
Norfolk, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/17/2020
Fast, Friendly, and Great Job
We live out of state and had work done before coming to TN. Something was definitely wrong and we were referred to Ray’s. The problem was related to the previous repair and Ray’s found it, fixed it, and gave a full explanation of what happened, all in about 24 hours. In addition, they treated us well and were very friendly.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/17/2020

So happy you found us, and we were able to get the problem fixed quickly. We truly appreciate the 5 star review! Please stop by next time you are in Murfreesboro.