Jill R.
BMW 128i
09/29/2019
Spark plugs
Great job once again? My BMW always runs great when I leave!! That is why I make the drive all the way from Gallatin!! Thanks again George for your great staff and Customer Service?
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks so much for your loyalty and choosing Ray’s Imports! It’s always our pleasure to service your BMW and look forward to many more years...Thank you :) Glad we can help and here anytime for all your automotive needs!

KD
Kevin D.
Volvo XC90
09/26/2019
We have taken our Volvo to Rays for over three years now. They are great , do everything they say they will, great service, reasonable price, knowledgeable and personable.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2019

Awe, thanks so much! Truly appreciate you and glad we meet your expectations. It’s always our pleasure to service your Volvo and here anytime for all your automove needs. Thanks again :)

Lexus IS 250
09/25/2019
Got alignment and was in and out in no time
Went and got my car wheel alignment here and was in and out in no time. I didnt have an appointment or anything.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for the review and glad we were able to get your Lexus aligned quickly. Let us know how we can assist you in the future! Thanks again!

Stephanie B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/20/2019
Thanks
I ca!n always trust Ray's to get things done right! Thanks guys, I wouldn't entrust my VW to anyone else
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks so much Ms. Bowen! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your VW in the future!

Micheal B.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Micheal said they could have analyzed his vehicle more quickly and ordered the parts so that he could have had his vehicle back sooner by a day. He added that Timberline and everybody there is outstanding and they are so good, everybody brings their vehicles to them and they are always super-booked up. He added they are good at what they do, and fair.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you sir for this review and feedback. We have been very booked up and definitely working on a faster turn-around time right now. I apologize for that. Thank you so much for choosing Rays Imports and look forward to servicing your BMW in the future!

Shelly S.
Louisville, KY
09/11/2019
More Than I Asked For.
I have taken all my vehicles to Ray's since 2010. They have always done right by me. Repaired what was needed and then some for less than my other estimates. Good people. I love them.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Awe, thank so much for this lovely review Mrs. Satton. It’s always are pleasure to work on your vehicle and thank you so much for choosing Ray’s Imports! Here for you anytime.

TV
Talina V.
Lebanon, TN
Volkswagen Touareg
09/05/2019
Regular maintenance
Always a good experience
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2019

Truly appreciate this review. Thanks for bringing your vehicle to Ray’s Imports! We appreciate your loyalty, and here anytime for your automotive services.

PH
Peggy H.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said the people at the business are friendly. They addressed the problem quickly on the vehicle. They are fair and treated her well. The facility is clean and that is important to her.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2019

Truly appreciate the review Peggy, and thanks so much for choosing Ray’s Imports. I am so pleased that we met you expectations and look forward to servicing your Audi in the future!

NN
Nancy N.
Fairfield, CA
09/04/2019
Made time for my Honda Odyssey
Traveling across country and these guys were so kind.
Checked out the issue and assured me not to worry and on my way home to California..
Thanks again
Nancy
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2019

I want to say thank you for taking your time to leave a review during your cross country drive. It was very nice meeting you and glad we were able to help out. Enjoy your drive and the weather in Cali. Thank again!

KT
Ken T.
Readyville, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/03/2019
Professional, thorough, accommodating
George and his staff always to a great job. That's what brings customers back.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2019

We're honored to have earned your business, Ken! Thank you for highlighting our Rays Imports team! We are truly commitment to providing honest, quality service, and please know you can always count on us to have your best interest in mind. Thank you for the review!

Porsche Cayenne
09/01/2019
Pre purchase inspection
I was going to purchase a car while not living in Tennessee. I contacted Ray's requesting a ppi. They agreed to do the inspection the same day and they also offered to fix the minor issues prior to handing the car back to the car dealership. Got the car now and their assessment was 100% and I can highly recommend this shop!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2019

We are so pleased you’re enjoying your new Porsche and it was our pleasure to do a PPI for you. It’s always so important for us to make sure our customers are buying a solid vehicle. Enjoy your new car and stop by anytime if you are in the area!

John G.
Nolensville, TN
Volkswagen Beetle
08/28/2019 Category: Service
John said the business provided good service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2019

Thank you John for the wonderful review! Glad we met your expectations and look forward to servicing your VW in the future.

GB
Gloria B.
La Vergne, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said the employees were very professional but no service has been done yet.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Thanks for the review and hope to see you soon.

Burke B.
La Vergne, TN
BMW Z3
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Burke said the business's employees did what they said they were going to do and he didn't have any problems.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Thanks so much for the review!

Lashun S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
08/18/2019
Great Customer Service
Ray’s Imports Auto Repair Service has once again made me a very satisfied customer! EVERY time I take my car to get any type of service/repairs, I leave happy & never feel as if they are over pricing their repairs! I have taken all of my cars to them for years!!! I recommend that everyone should use them for all of their car repairs. As a woman I have been taken advantage of as far as price & simply not knowing or understanding! George has always explained things to me & actually only repair what is needed!!! Keep up the good work guys!!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2019

It’s always our pleasure to take care of your Land Rover. Thank you for the glowing review and for choosing Rays Imports. We look forward to many more years servicing your vehicle. Call or stop by anytime!