Joel M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/23/2019
Grest Service
Superior work and support.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Truly appreciate this review! Here anytime for all your automotive services for your Mercedes.

Jay A.
Altamont, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/16/2019
Good Guys
Very knowledgeable and fair.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

GS
Gale S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/13/2019
I would give six stars if I could
I've been going to Ray's Imports Auto Repair for a couple of years. I had been taking my SL500 to the dealer and paying through the nose. Ray's Imports service fees are very reasonable. Most importantly, I trust them. I feel very confident in their repair recommendations and I trust that they only do the work that needs to be done. Almost all the work that I have had done at Ray's Imports was done on time or done earlier than predicted. Only one time did I have to wait for repairs and that was due to a delay in getting the necessary part. I'm glad I found them.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

WOW! Thank you so much or the glowing review! Thank you for allowing us to take care of your SL500 and look forward to maintaining your car in the future. We are here anytime for all your automotive services.

RL
Raquel L.
Porsche Cayman
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Raquel said she was treated respectfully by the staff. She stated they were helpful, knowledgeable and explained everything to her.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thanks so much for this review! I am glad we could help you and that is what we are here for. Look forward to servicing your Porsche in the future.

Allan B.
Volkswagen Touareg
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Allan said that the place did a good job and got him in and out fast.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate it!

RK
Robert K.
Jeep Commander
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff was friendly. He also said he had to take his vehicle to this business three times for it to be accurately fixed.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry for your repeated visits, unfortunately, some repairs require multiple visits. We usually have to either keep a vehicle for an extended period of time, or return to the customer and have them return it to us after symptoms have been created again.
We would love all repairs to be simple, and unfortunately, it can sometimes take time... especially a multi layer issue.

Dennis G.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the service was excellent and affordable. He would recommend to anyone.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Appreciate the review and thank you for the recommendations!

TW
Tony W.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Tony said this business saved him a bunch of money on the repair. They got it done right.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Our goal every single visit for all of our customers, is to save you as much money as possible. Glad we could help and thank you for the review!

NH
Nicole H.
Volkswagen CC
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said she was having some issues with her vehicle, she had shopped around for someone to make the repairs, the staff at this business were the first to really help her, they went above and beyond with their service. She was very happy with their service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you. Thats exactly the goal for everyone of our customers. I am glad we could be of service to you and here anytime for all your automotive needs.

04/16/2019
Totaled by Insurance; Resurrected by Ray's Imports!
My SUV was in a crash recently. Although there was no structural damage, the insurance company didn't want to pay for the repair and decided to call it a total loss. I received a small compensation from the company, but not enough to fix the vehicle. But the BMW SUV is totally drivable if you can tolerate the look. It needed tail lamps and few other safety items to be road worthy. I have been bringing this car to Ray's Imports for the past 2 years for service. The SUV also needed maintenance work to stop an oil leak that was there before the crash. The auto repair technician diagnosed quickly and fixed all of the damage related to safety for the price of peanuts. Most importantly, the work was done very professionally and the entire staff worked with me on determining what would be the best course of action.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thanks so much! Glad we could help you out and keep you in your X5! We know how much you love your BMW. Look forward to many more years of taking care of your car.

04/08/2019
Friendly service
friendly service and thorough work
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you so much for your business and review!

TC
Trint C.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Trint said they are really nice and reliable. He uses them all the time.

AR
Anthony R.
Chattanooga, TN
04/03/2019
Thanks
Great service. We were stranded in Murfreesboro. They made us a priority and fixed our care promptly. We were on our way home by that afternoon. Thank you
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We are so honored that you chose us when you were stranded, and it was our pleasure to get you back on the road as quickly as we could.
Thanks again!

Juley S.
03/29/2019
Taking care of the car I love...
I recently had work done on my 2005 BMW and have to say that George, Christian and the rest of the staff at Ray's Imports are top notch. After my long time mechanic retired I worried about finding another mechanic I could trust. My car has over 200k miles but I love that damn car and for George and his staff to understand that and do such a great job fixing it is the true definition of great service. So I've found my new permanent mechanic.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

It was our pleasure to earn your business and trust. We look forward keeping your car on the road for years to come.

KT
Ken T.
Readyville, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/28/2019
Mercedes Repair
I’ve been making the drive to Brentwood to the Mercedes dealer for repairs on my wife’s car for several years. Got tired of the drive, inconvenience and unreasonable prices and in some instances unnecessary repairs and then found George and his very capable staff at Rays Import. They’re honest, prompt, provide straightforward pricing estimates and put you at east in diagnosing your mechanical problem. The shop and front office are well organized and the staff are courteous, kind and very helpful. You’ll be glad you stopped paying the overpriced dealer shops too much money for too little service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2019

So glad you found us and its our pleasure to work on your Mercedes. Thanks for the glowing review and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future.