Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC

Todd M.
Buick LeSabre
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Todd said everything is up front and forward.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 06/02/2016

Thanks Todd for the review. Whether it's fo repair a broke vehicle or just inspect one before it's been bought, we are dedicated to making sure the vehicle you are wanting to buy is going to serve you for a long time and to keep the sales person honest. :)

MF
Martha F.
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Martha said they provided good service at this business.

MT
Mike T.
Subaru Baja
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Mike said there was a employee at this business trying to over sale some products. He stated he was skeptical.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 06/02/2016

Thank you Mike for you review. The difference between our shop and most of the other shops is that when we estimate repairs that need to be done we try to include all the parts needed to do the repair correctly not just partial repairs. We as professionals know what it takes to do the job right the first time. I'm sorry you felt that we were trying to over sell some products whch is not our intention at all. We strive to make our estimates as close as possible to the actual repair so you don't get any "surprises". But an estimate is just that, an estimate. I hope in the future we can service your automotive needs as it's our commitment to all our customers to GIVE the best service possible and to repair all their vehicles correctly with a fantastic 2yr./24,000 mile warranty nationwide.

SR
Stephanie R.
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business was great. They really helped her out, they do the repairs they say they are going to do. She is very thankful for the helpfulness of this business.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 05/25/2016

Thank you so much Stephanie for having faith in us in working on your car. We are dedicated to making sure your car will be safe for you now and in the future. Doug

Jim L.
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Jim said this business has done a very good job.

CR
CHRIS R.
Keizer, OR
Volkswagen Jetta
05/15/2016
great service
Doug has always been upfront and honest, and with this being my daughter's first car he went through it and gave me good advice and I feel he was being honest and I won't trust anybody else with my cars

NB
NORM B.
Geo Prizm
05/15/2016
Great
Very quick service even gave me a ride home.tow he uses, very reasonable

Steve H.
04/30/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the business treated him right and he got to drive his vehicle home the same day.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 05/04/2016

It was a pleasure working on your RV and to make sure your vehicle is safe for you. As always we are dedicated to making sure we do our very best all the time.

JUDE W.
Keizer, OR
04/29/2016
Great! Doug does a great job
I trust Doug completely with service and pricing for my old truck
He has been working on my truck for years and
Always provides Good advice
Jim and Doug work hard to take care of their customers
A 5 Star!!!
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 05/04/2016

As always it was a pleasure making sure we keep your truck working correctly all the time. Thank you Jude for believing in us for all these years.

Maria B.
Toyota Starlet
04/27/2016 Category: Service
Maria said the business had her vehicle for over a week and it took three hours of work to put in a new alternator. They put on new windshield wipers that did not need to be done.

TODD B.
04/23/2016
Honest business and work
I have been bringing my vehicles to Real Tech for approximately fifteen years. Doug and his team have worked on my Chevy, Volvo, Toyota, Ford, and Honda. They will soon gwt to look at our new to us GMC Yukon XL. Every repair was done with honesty and extreme reliability. I have recommended Real Tech to family and friends and did not get negative feedback. I trust this business with my vehicles and drive away satisfied the job was completed for a fair price. Car repair is not cheap but I am willing to drive from West Salem to spend my repair dollars at Real Tech. Thanks for taking care of us Doug!
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 04/25/2016

Thank you Todd for the review and for your support. We are dedicated to making sure your vehicle is safe to drive and by giving you a great warranty gives you peace of mind knowing you will be taken care in the future. Thank you as always Doug and the Crew.

Richard B.
Livingston, TX
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Richard said he first learned of this business off of Yelp. He was very pleased with the service. From start to finish, this business did everything right. They were very up front. They showed him everything that was needed and done to his vehicle.

JOHN F.
04/17/2016
Replacement of engine 2nd time
The folks at Real Tech were very helpful in replacing my truck's engine. This one was warranted by Jasper and the warranty was top notch! What a blessing the Real Tech folks have been. It has truly been great working with them
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 04/25/2016

I'm glad all is going well and the truck is doing great. Doug

MV
Muthappa V.
Wilsonville, OR
Honda Accord
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Muthappa said the service is really good at this business.

Jeanette S.
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Jeanette said she was very satisfied with the service.

EL
Eleazor L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/12/2016 Category: Service
Eleazor said he loves the business and they do a good job servicing his vehicle.

ANTHONY S.
Ford Expedition
03/29/2016
REAL PROS
Good job done on my car, Fast service. I was on the road in 3 hrs. I will tell everyone that Doug is my mechanic.
Doug D. from Real Tech Auto And Truck Repair LLC responded on 05/04/2016

Thank you Anthony for allowing us to get your vehicle running safe and sound.

Chuck M.
Mazda B2200
03/29/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said he appreciated the business' accommodation and great service. They were able to use a vehicle while his was being worked on. Doug is a very good friend.

MF
Monte F.
03/28/2016 Category: Service
Monte said he likes to go to someone he can trust. The person he worked with explained to him the reason for the delay and appreciates the honesty.

Julye R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Julye said this business has always been good to her.