4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

AT
AVERY T.
Everett, WA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/19/2014 Category: Sales
Far Exceeds Expectations
I dealt with Glen specifically and I have to say that his forthrightness and honesty blew me away, right from the gate. The terms were also very easy and I got my loan fast. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a quality used car.

FB
Falon B.
Tacoma, WA
04/16/2014
Worth The Trip!
I cannot say enough about Rich's Car Corner! I live in Tacoma, and had been shopping for a used Subaru for quite a while. I wasn't finding what I wanted, and I was concerned about my credit being an issue. I was so happy with the service that Jim Roberts provided! He had the Forester waiting for me when I arrived, and never asked me about looking into other vehicles I wasn't interested in. I HATE that about going to dealerships. He was straight with me about price, what he could get me into and what my expected payments would be. I ended up trading in my Passat for my new Forester and couldn't be happier! I love, love, love it! I ended up paying less than I thought I would, with a lower payment than I thought I would, and was home for dinner! I am so happy I made the choice to come here instead! I will do all of my business with these friendly, knowledgeable car folk.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
Honda Accord
04/15/2014 Category: Sales
First Car Purchase
I recently moved to Seattle and needed a used car within a couple weeks. I found the great reviews of Rich's Car Corner on SureCritic and figured I would give it a shot. Jim was a great salesman who gave me (from what I could tell) an honest opinion and comparison between two cars I was looking at. He was very hands-off and didn't prod into my decision making. As a first-time car buyer, I certainly appreciated his honesty. The price was one the high end of the KBB accepted range (2001 Honda Accord), however the car was in pretty good shape and had a lot of recent work. All in all, I would recommend checking out Rich's as they seem like an honest place among a plethora of used-car dealerships on Aurora Rd.

Siu Fung C.
Mount Vernon, WA
05/27/2014
My mazda 6 shuts down suddenly while driving
They helped me fixed the major problem now
thanks

04/12/2014
My mazda 6 shuts down suddenly while driving
I bought a mazda 6 here, I thought it was a great deal but it shuts down suddenly while driving!!! It's not only one time, it happens few times a day. I feel so sad for it..
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 04/13/2014

Hi Rich here
Sorry for problems you are having.

Call me on my personal cell 206-2612-5324 we can help

Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 04/14/2014

Sorry phone is 206-261-5324

SIU FUNG C.
Mount Vernon, WA
Mazda MAZDA6
04/10/2014 Category: Sales
Easy steps to buy cars.
Many choices that are in my money range.

LV
LEVI V.
Burien, WA
Geo Metro
04/10/2014 Category: Sales
Little hassle
My car I great, only problems I have with it so far are that the check engine light came on while driving it home from the dealership (could be a minor or major problem) and the door panel clips I had to replace. Other than that I believe it's perfect. Thank you.

marlee b.
Monroe, WA
Mazda Protege
04/07/2014 Category: Sales
Great costumer service
Very helpful for me being a first time car buyer. They let me look at cars then they showed me some that I hadn't looked at and sold me a great car. Will go back in the future for more used cars!

DALE D.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Mazda Tribute
04/06/2014 Category: Sales
Good experience
Stopped by to look at an SUV. Talked to Glen, he gave me the keys for a no hassle test drive. Traded in my pickup and drove away less than an hour later. These guys are the opposite of every used car salesmen cliche there is. I would recommend them to anyone

GG
GLENN G.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/04/2014 Category: Sales
there was no pressure and we were able to test drive the vehicle we came to see hassle free
Liked how easy and fast it was to complete the transaction.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Tacoma, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY
04/03/2014 Category: Sales
Purchase
Frank is to the point and will set up a test drive and let you look over the vehicle without interruptions or the hard sell tactics of most car lots.

bruce m.
03/29/2014
quick & easy
Found the car I wanted online beforehand and was out of there in less than an hour, including the test-drive. A solid vehicle at a good price. Ron Oak was great...no pressure, no BS. A very positive experience.

LT
lorraine t.
03/17/2014
Great
The service from Ron was awesome. He's been a great help and dealing with him was good. He gave us a good deal and he made it happened. Thanks for helping us to get the car that we want and for being a great help. I will recommend him to other people who needs help in the future. God bless.

TW
TIMOTHY W.
03/15/2014 Category: Sales
Personable, good problem-solving and options
I usually buy a car outright from a private party, as I haven't had full trust in car dealerships. Frank proved me oh so wrong--decent options, incredible affordability, and just pursuing different financial options was really good. Rich's staff is dedicated to having you come back, and I certainly would. Both my cars are wonderful replacements for what I previously owned, and they seem to have years and years of life left in them.

PL
PHILIP L.
Federal Way, WA
Volkswagen Passat
03/15/2014 Category: Sales
they had the car i was looking for and for the price i was looking for.
I had a great experience finding my car and it was also the fastest I have ever gotten a car. Thanks

ROBERT C.
Lynnwood, WA
Honda Accord
03/14/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome Used-Car Sales Experience
I particularly enjoyed doing business with Jim Roberts. Great sense of humor. No pressure. Very helpful. The car I bought and the price I paid are a great value.