( 2000 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576

Belvidere, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Didn't get my free car wash
Love the place, but every time I fill out a survey, I'm supposed to get a car wash/vacuum with my service. Most times I don't.-c
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I was unaware of vehicles not receiving a car wash. Due to the increase of service customer we have decided to add additional personnel to help.  They will be starting sometime in September. I will be contacting you to ensure this does not affect your confidence in our dealership.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I want to thank Vivian for taking the time to speak to me. Very satisfied after sitting down with her to resolve a few small items I wanted taken care of and also reviewed unpleasant visits that had taken place in the service department in the past Very pleasant to speak with, very helpful and I appreciate the time she gave to me. Thank you again.

07/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service and attitude was MUCH better than the last few times I was there. Maybe more people would return to the dealership for service if the customer service was consistently good and your prices for repairs where not so high.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful weekend.

KC
Katherine C.
Rockaway, NJ
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Not thrilled with this service visit
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

We are sorry you did not have a 5 star experience. I spoke with the Technion regarding your service minder and the sticker. Please let me know if you are still having an issue with your wipers. I look forward hearing from you soon.

Newton, NJ
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Ok to say the leased
It seems like all businesses are like this anymore, maybe not all but most.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Good morning. I was researching your service history and I do not understand all the pieces to this puzzle. We take our surveys very seriously so if you don't mind I would like to contact you and see how we can remedy the situation.

Washington, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Problem Solved
Vivian personally called me to address my concerns and resolve the issues. She promised to address the staff and that it will never happen again.

04/19/2019 Category: Service
I can hear you...
As I sat in the waiting area the staff spoke poorly of multiple loyal customers. I wonder if they would do the same to me after I left.

Service was extremely fast. Waiting room is nice. My only complaint is the professionalism of the employees.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you.

Columbia, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
When you go here for routine maintenance you better make sure you tell them exactly what you usually get. For some reason they have no idea
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Raymond. We did discuss this when I call you. I did not expect this kind of response and I am sorry you are still apparently upset. I will call you since our prior discussion will not work out for you.

HH
Harold H.
04/06/2019
Service issue
Well, today i brought my santa fe 2014 in for and oil change and to have manf. Engine update sensor. Those were fine, my issue falls on the mile service. Back in Nov. 18 i brought my car in for not starting first they though it sound like remote battery had them both change the two days later could unlock my door. So Nov the day before the snow storm they said it the battery. I had ask about the tires they said i needed the 37,000 mile service to insure coverage of tire. Now mind you im behind in mile service had finc. Issue so that had to wait. But always kept wiyh oil change. I had ask if i could get the 45,000 mile instead with just the missing part that might need to replace for 37,000miles was told 37,000. Replace more that 45,000. Wouldn't matter. I have ask several times about my tire and told the tire were fine. However today came to gave those to things done. That whrn service dept guy told my i need the 45,000miles service plus two front tires. To get life time tire offer i'd have to get the 45,000.mile sevice. This waa the same guy i had ask in Nov. So what change, so why cant i get the 52,000 mile service done and be up to date. My issue is i just paid for a 37,000 mile service 6 month ago. He today my it come to 330. For the 45,000. Mile i forgot what i paid for the 37,000 mile i think it was around the same wiith new battey add. Now why couldn't i just had the extra service item add so both 37,000 and 45,000 could have been done all in one like i ask so i be up to date and jyst have to schedule the service for over 50,000 which i would be happy to do. Right now i very disappointed with the service. Because of this one issue.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Dear Mr. Hubert. The Service Advisor spoke to the Service Manager as he promised, and got an approval to replace your 2 tires. You are responsible for the mount and balance fees ($50.00 + tax) as well as the alignment ($99.95 + tax). You will have to do the 60K service at your next service interval in order to remain in the Tires for Life Reward Program. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Respectfully submitted,

Robert H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Bad attitude with service personel
If the people that make contact with the customers have the attitude that they wish they were anywhere but here, your customers will go to a more welcoming dealership.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good morning. Thank you for your feedback, but I am a little bit confused. Your paperwork reflects that extensive diagnostic testing was performed and you were even provided with diagnostic trouble codes. Your ESA concern would seem to have been from low voltage and the batteries state of charge was at 25% and that is why we had the battery replaced. I did speak with David and he indicated the reason he waived the diagnostic fee is because this vehicle has not been here for 4 years when it was under different ownership. We were hoping to retain you as a new customer of ours. By no means did we want to push you to another dealership. We are curious to know if the ESA warning light has come back on and if so, we would like the opportunity to perform another diagnostic test at no charge to you. I look forward hearing from you.
908.850.0050 x318

Washington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Redemption
Although I have not changed my opinion about the way I was treated by the service advisor, I am pleased that Vivian takes her job seriously and values real customer service. I appreciate her sincerity and commitment to her job. She is a true professional and Route 46 Hyundai is fortunate to have her in such an important role.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Quality of Service Dropping
There is too much turnover in service advisors and sales reps which makes one want to look elsewhere.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

I would like to discuss your survey when you stop in today. Thank you so much for your patience.

Saad S.
Chambersburg, PA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Very nice customer service and good place to visit to get great discounts and car service

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good place to visit
The people are nice over here, and provide timely service. However, it would be better if either cost of services are reduced or more service is provided in the same price.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your feedback. We are trying to work on a few things to get "more bang for your buck".  However I am sure your realize the value of having certified Hyundai Technion's as well as OEM parts and we always stand by our work. I will give you a call to let you know our plans and to see if you have any other thoughts or input.
Kind regards,

Diane C.
Morris Plains, NJ
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Issue Resolved
The professionalism of the staff at the dealership and the continued concern and support for the customer. Today, the service manager (Vivian) help to restore my faith in the dealerships service department.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great prior to this visit.
See title.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Sorry you did not receive a 5 Star experience. I will give you a call since I did speak with the Service Advisor and would like to hear what you have to say. Thank you for filling out the survey and we wish you a wonderful Holiday Season.

Flanders, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
no comment

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Generally I have had very friendly service. Last visit was not so great.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Mr. B for your feedback and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are sorry you did not receive a 5 star experience but we will speak with our staff to ensure the phones are answered.  I will contact you so you know we have taken steps to correct this. Have a wonderful weekend.

Maria R.
Dover, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Always a great service!!
Their customer services is awesome 😊

11/30/2018 Category: Service
As always their service was great 👍🏽
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Hi Mrs. R... I see by your response you are very happy with service. Since this is a failing grade for us I would like to speak with you.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
??
???
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Fortunately when the technician did his quality road test, he felt something wrong. While this is not common, the part was boxed wrong. I'm just glad we noticed this before we relesed the vehicle to you. I will be reaching out to you to ensure your confidence in our dealership has not been shaken.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The team is attentive to the customer. Willing to make sure the customer has 100% satisfaction.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Long wait time
Vehicle maintenance took longer than expected.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi Mr. G. I spoke with you when you called on Saturday regarding your vehicle. I will talk with the service advisors and see how they can avoid the delay time when the vehicle is completed and the paperwork gets processed. I will call you regarding it. Thank you in advance.

KH
Kathleen H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Get another opinion!
Was told a needed new brakes for a car that has only 25,000 miles on it. That was not the case. Took it for another opinion and they said the brakes for fine was fine!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Good Evening. I appreciate your feedback and will get back to you next week to see how we can regain your confidence in our dealership. We wish you and your family a lovely weekend.

Janel B.
Blairstown, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond to fix any concerns.
Charlie and Vivian went above beyond to make sure any previous issues I had with my vehicle was resolved. They made my experience very pleasant and went out to ensure all went well.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
I have am o come back
Time of repair great however now I need to go back as afternoon 4 new tires my suspension feels iff
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We hope you had a great 4th of July and I would like to contact you to discuss your suspension and let you know we do I have a problem picking up you vehicle and delivering it back to you once completed. Please feel free to contact me as well.
908.850.0050 x318

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai
Customer service woman was fast to respond and immediately reached out to my needs/concerns.

Oil changev
Convenient
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Just left you a message and will contact you later. Thanks for your patience in this matter.

Madonna R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Customer satisfaction
Vivian called to see how my service went and I was pleased to see that she cared. She always calls me after every service and thats whatmakes route 46 the best Hyundai dealer because they do care! Thank you Vivian! You are the best!

Timeliness
I have been servicing my cars here for 3 years. This is the only place I bring my car. But after the last service I received, not happy. I have moved an hour away from Hackettstown and for me to wait an hour and a half is not acceptable. I was not informed as to what was taking so long. Not happy! I have a dealership in N Plainfield 6 minutes from my house. So crazy to travel that distance to wait so long for an oil change
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Good Morning. Left you a voice message and will try to contact you later. Your are one of our best customers and we are sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you. Will contact you again later. Have a great day.

Newton, NJ
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Not so great
It took over a month to get a loaner car so I could leave mine to check on a clunk noise at 20mph on cold start. End result is there is nothing they can do. I just have be ok with this noise...unacceptable.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Our service department takes pride in diagnosing vehicles right the first time. In certain cases we need a second opinion, like in yours. We opened up a case through Hyundai and your car was specifically checked by our Field Service Engineer. You are more than welcome to come take another road test with our technician to verify your concern. We hope you return to us in the future for service! Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.