( 1977 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5rating 4.9036175
Overall Rating 2.3494/5Overall Rating 2.3494/5rating 2.3494rating 2.3494rating 2.3494

James L.
Stewartsville, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick Service Appt.
Got me in and out. Always friendly environment, no pushy sales people.
Glad I brought our car there!
- Cheers.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Hyundai
My Hyundai tuscon is the best vehicle I have purchased in a long time.

KC
Kenneth C.
Stanhope, NJ
Cerni
Even washed my car
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 Star Rating. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.

Doreen D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil Changes at Hyundai Service
I put so many miles on my Hyundai Elantra GT that I feel like I am always changing my oil. Whenever I call for an appointment, Service Reps are always pleasant to help me get my car into service.

DK
Dorothy K.
Bedminster, NJ
11/20/2019 Category: Service
My only concern was I mentioned that I received a notice of class action regarding the dual clutch. I did tell the service manager my car is hesitant when pulling out, in fact it's the second time i told them, yet nothing was done to correct the problem

Steven M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Only changed tires but was there for an hour and 45 minutes. Not sure if they were overbooked or short on mechanics but it seemed too long
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. You are correct, we had some unexpected issues arise and we are sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sharon C.
Drums, PA
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Route 46 Hyundai
Everyone I dealt with on 11/13/2019 was exceptional from the service department to customer service. I will definitely be back. Thanks to all.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.

WS
Wendy S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2019 Category: Service
review service
good service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

11/13/2019 Category: Service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.
Customer Relations Manager

SK
Slade K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Hackettstown Hyundai
We‘ve bought a few cars there and always get our cars serviced there. Our family has bought a total of 8 Hyundai cars. Always satisfied with the cars and service department.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.

Netcong, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
Accommodating
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a lovely Fall Season.

Daniel H.

Mark L.
Newton, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
I have boughten 4 vehicles from the dealership dating back to 2009. All vehicles were serviced according to the life time warranty plan. Service is always prompt and reliable.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

SR
Suzanne R.
Columbia, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Route 46 Hyundai is the best!! Every time I come in to get anything done with my car, I have the most pleasant time there. The staff is wonderful to deal with.
They do everything in their power to make sure that you walk out of there satisfied. I will continue to go back again and again for such great service!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

RU
Richard U.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appointment, Great service staff
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.
Customer Relations Manager

Joseph M.
Belvidere, NJ
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service & valet service
Great service with a surprise car wash. Having not to wait using the valet service is a nice perk

Wharton, NJ
11/06/2019 Category: Service

SR
Suzanne R.
Columbia, NJ
11/06/2019
Top Notch Customer Service!!
I just love coming to Route 46 Hyundai to get my car serviced! I always have a pleasant stay there while waiting for my car to get serviced. Vivian Coulson is wonderful at answering any questions that I have and making my stay there a very comfortable one. She is an awesome representative of the Route 46 Hyundai crew!!
Thank you for such great service!!!

Long Valley, NJ
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Always a pleasure to have my service done. They are prompt and friendly. I I would recommend this service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out of the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

Thomas S.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
STAFF IS FREINDLY
freinldly bunch
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.