( 1980 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5rating 4.9036175
Overall Rating 2.3494/5Overall Rating 2.3494/5rating 2.3494rating 2.3494rating 2.3494
Latest Review 37 minutes ago

EC
Ernie C.
Washington, NJ
10/04/2019 Category: Service
3 hour oil change
Never had a 3 hour oil change before and will never have another.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Good Morning Mr. C. I will ask your service advisor if he told you that you did not just get an oil change, but they also completed a recall on your vehicle. You should have also received a hand car wash and vacuum that same visit. Once he gets in this morning I will find out and get in touch with you. I apologize for the lack of communication and the inconvenience this has caused you.

EB
Erik B.
Blairstown, NJ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Breaks not done
Not happy when being for breaks that are awful and so many other things get done but NOT the breaks
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Dear Mr. B, I am sorry you did not receive the kind of service we always give. I am still trying to gather all the information to see what occurred and how we may avoid it in the future. I would like to speak with you so we can move forward with confidence.
Thank you.

Tina S.
Newton, NJ
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Convenience it's closer to my home send the dealership in Sussex New Jersey
Like I said to wrap everything up spending two hours there was unacceptable at one point I was the only one sitting in the waiting room and to not have a vehicle for me to use to ride around and get my errands done but yet offer to have somebody drive me that was kind of ridiculous. I will come back there for my services and try them again and hope that I don't have the same bad experience
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Good afternoon. My name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager for Route 46 Hyundai. I was happy to see were able to accommodate you with a same day appointment. Our loaners are scheduled in advance and we try to keep some for emergency situations when a car is unsafe to drive. Fortuity we were able to get you in and back on the road within a few hours. I will reach out to you personally so we can restore you confidence in our dealership. I will be in the office today as well as tomorrow but for some chance we do not speak then, have a wonderful Holiday weekend.
Respectfully Submitted,
908.850.0050 x 318

2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/04/2019 Category: Service
long story not happy
Customer service needs improvement, rude, maybe just having a bad day? Was told I needed things I did not. Failed inspection afterwards, should have been told to wait. Not happy with first experience.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

We are sorry you did not have a good 1st experience with us and have never been here at Route 46 Hyundai before. Our goal is to keep you and your vehicle on the road in a safe manner. We pride ourselves in ensuring you know how your vehicle is operating. Sometimes it may not be what you want to hear but you are not going to pay for something you do not need. I appreciate your comments and will pass it along to our staff.
908.850.0050`

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Vivan took my concerns seriously
Vivian went above and beyond to listen to and address my concerns. Everything has been satisfactorily taken care of.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Could use improvement
Staff wasn't very friendly.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I have been checking our records and gather information to better serve you. I would like to give you a brief call so we may regain your confidence in our dealership. Hope you New Year's was grand.

Montclair, NJ
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Repeat issues (mud/grease stains on interior and poor communication)
For the second time in a row my car was returned with mud/grease stains on the interior. Vivian in Customer Service is helpful and shows a concern for the customer, but I recommend using another service center until these issues are resolved.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Steve, if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I know you come a long distance to service with us but I surely hate to lose you as customer.
Please let me know if you would like to continue our email conversation that we started last week.
Customer Relations Manager

SE
Sheldon E.
Ledgewood, NJ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
2009 Santa Fe
It was a pleasure today speaking to Vivian, She was very concerned in her absence what was going on with the sefv ice of my car. She was very pleasant and very helpful in making sure this will not happen again.

Thank you Vivian.

Sheldon Exter

08/20/2018 Category: Service
2009 Santa Fe
Service Department needs a secretary at all times to answer the phone so the service staff can pay more attention to their customers
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your services.
Thank you.

FF
Francis F.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up
Everyone has problems it’s the way you fix and respond to take care of the problem Vivian contacted me and sent someone to take care of the oil stain. Excellent follow that turned a bad situation into a positive response

06/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil leak
Had oil changed had oil all over my garagy the next day had to take it back to fix
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. You are correct and it should have been handled differently when you came back it. We thank you for your feedback and I will be contacting you and we can also sit down together when you come in this week with your other vehicle.

LF
Lathaniel F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
Matters have been satisfactorily resolved

03/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I've had good customer relations since 2011. This most recent service was the exception. The difference between your dealership and some other Hyundai dealership is how the customer is made to feel. The cars are the same. Typically the service is good or better at most dealerships. The differentiator is the interaction between customer and customer facing employees.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

As you stated, you (and your wife) have always had a good customer relationship with us and we are truly sorry that you have not had a 5 star experience. You both are one of our best customers and we always look forward seeing you. I truly do not know what to say which is rare for me. I will call you so we may discuss and I have escalated this to upper management. I have already discuss this with the service advisor.

SA
Sean A.
02/21/2018 Category: Service

02/21/2018 Category: Service
The knowledge and care of the staff!
This place is the best! Always get the attention I need, and the mechanics do a great job too!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Good Afternoon Sean. I left you a message and wanted to discuss your service at Car Care Center/Express. I hope to hear from you soon so I may restore your confidence in our dealership. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you Sean. See you for your next scheduled maintenance service. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything further.

Sor S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2017 Category: Service
YOU NEED TO ADD COMPLIMENTARY CAR WASHES.
ADD COMPLIMENTARY CAR WASHES
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

We are sorry you did not receive a 5 Star Rating. I will be contacting you to see if there is anything we can do. I am trying my best to get us a car wash here so after service our customers receive back a clean vehicle.
Customer Relations Manger

Hopatcong, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service
Though a mistake was made in checking my battery during my service appointment. Vivian and Mike went out of their way to ensure this mistake was corrected and worked hard to regain my confidence in Hyundai. Mistakes happen, but I have more respect for a company that will take ownership of that and put effort into not only correcting this mistake, but making certain that any possible cause for this mistake could not occur again. They took a problem and used it to better their business.

11/04/2017 Category: Service
Car service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Good Morning. My Director filled me in and advised me that he as spoken with you. I will be reaching out to you to ensure we have regain your confidence in our dealership.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2017 Category: Service
Car Parked over a cement Curb
Below Average
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

We value your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience which this has caused you. We have already addressed this with management and I will be contacting you shortly to reassure you this will never happen again.

Joseph L.
Califon, NJ
06/04/2017 Category: Service
Customer care top priority
Your'e treated like a friend in this service dept. seems that the number one concern is that the customer gets a great experience.

06/04/2017 Category: Service
Long service time
Over 2 hours for an oil change and repair tire.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/05/2017

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you to regain you trust and faith in us. I will be contacting you shortly. Have a lovely day.

Stewartsville, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2017 Category: Service
Disorganized.
Left my car for multiple services... they did not organize the schedule for who would work on my car when. The detailer went home prior to cleaning my car, the oil change sticker was not changed so I'm not sure that even happened, and it took them 25 minutes to find my keys when I arrived to pick up my car...only plus is I did get the new tires I signed up for. 1/3 correct = not returning.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/02/2017

Good Afternoon. My name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Route 46 Hyundai. I left you a message to discuss what had happened since I am familiar with your service. I look forward speaking with you soon as soon as possible.

908.850.0050 ext 318

VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/07/2017

It was good speaking with you. I would like to make arrangements for your service visit but cannot reach you. Please contact me at 908.850.0050 ext 318 and I will try again as well.

12/28/2016 Category: Service
Great service department!
Great service department! The automated phone system needs work. It is difficult to reach a human!

12/28/2016 Category: Service
New owners offer poor customer service
Love my Hyundai just not the new dealership owners and their customer philosophy.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/30/2016

Thank you for your patience with us. It was a please speaking with us. I will be sending the survey to you asap.

908.850.0050 x 318

Jodi M.
Flanders, NJ
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Impressed someone reached out to me
Not long after I had taken the survey Vivian called me regarding my response. I was impressed that I received a call at all since as I figure most survey responses are not looked at. By receiving a call tells me they care about their customers and the services they provide.
I will go back when my next oil change is due.

11/26/2016 Category: Service
Remember to bring a snack with you while you wait
Oil change & tire rotation had taken way too long to complete.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/29/2016

It was lovely to speak with you and I can't wait to meet you both. I appreciate you taking the time with me to see what we are about and we want only the best service experience possible for our customers. Anything less is not acceptable. If we do not meet soon I wish you and your family a  wonderful holiday season.

Vivian - Service Dept.
Route 46 Hyundai
908-850-0050
service@route46hyundai.com

Mendham, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/17/2016 Category: Service
Usually great-not this time
told it would take 1 hour to do three things-One done-not the other 2-this was after waiting almost 3 hours
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2016

Hello, my name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Route 46 Hyundai. I tried to reach out to you via phone and I will do so again. Here at Route 46 we appreciate you as a customer and want to continue our relationship. We value your input and take it very seriously. We need to adjust and reevaluate as we continue to create the environment that is successful and inviting to our customers. I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Unacceptable
If they don't have enough people to perform the jobs, don't schedule so many. Done hours later than expected. Don't promise a time if you can't deliver.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2016 Category: Service
See e-mail
See e-mail
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/07/2016

Hello, this is Vivian from Route 46 Hyundai and I left you a voice message regarding your recent visit to the service center. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,